Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Found 457 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,350 reviews

neat happy hour spa

show up to work intrack the mail routes, I learned that biochemical can wipe out the human vascular sytem if your not carefully safeguard, my coworkers had alot to do with my sucess they walked me threw every step, The hardest part of the job was staying human it was normal to get lost but going with out taking it wrong,

Pros

free rides

Cons

not enough support wit accomplishments

Great staff and always placed on good assignments.

Adecco overall is a very good agency to work for. They offer temporary to permanent job positions. If there is a problem on your work assignment, the staff handles the situation professionally.

Fast interview

Very fast processing. Drugtest was done also on the spot. I got orientation after 2 business days. Let see what will happen in my new company if it is good.

Fun but stressful at times

Worked here for 3 weeks. I was enjoying my time when suddenly I got an email saying my assignment had ended at the workplace. Extremely disappointed as I met a lot of friendly people and could not keep in touch with them anymore.

Pros

friendly people

Cons

Long hours, Inconsistent, Low pay

Fun work plaxe and fun enviroment

Fun and outstanding person get alone with all others and would be a great role model great team member dedicated and motivated work overtime and a great

Unprofessional, unfair, promoting policies not transparent

Sheffield site is very poorly organised, it's a chaotic environment, especially on the nightshift. Management is corrupted and lies about promoting policy, HR manager chose a friend of theirs for a higher paid position while I was there. Their career advancement scheme for leadership positions doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Communication is poor and not transparent, and you have no such thing as job security. They usually ask for a lot of flexibility from you and shifts are changed very often.

Pros

free food once every 2 months approximatively, pretty good work equipment provided by them, free hot drinks on site

Cons

shifts change all the time, they can dispose of you anytime, job advancement scheme very poor

It's agency work the usual

Agency has alot of businesses to work with most of them are just temp jobs the pay is decent depending on what you do and what type of experience you have.

Not worth the hard work

If you were lucky enough youd be working for a bice line leader that’s got your back. Majority times you’re going to be moved around, no set station nor quota.The warehouse Adecco sent us to was hot and sweaty. Bodies are all in arms length smudging past you. You hustle like sweatshop workers, there’s even times the leaders complain about its break time already

Pros

You’re not stuck working the same annoying tasks

Cons

Nothing is set in stone and you’re always on the move

Superiors

Superiors are very condescending, look down on everyone. They expect a lot more than anyone is capable of and if your not able to do what has been asked they find a reason to put the blame on you. When i first started tne job we were told we would be needed 4 nights of the week, which was far from the actual case. Most days i would wake up to see that my shift was cancelled and only got roughly one or two shifts a week. Do not work for these people. Worst 3 months i can remember having.

Pros

Cons

Everything about the job.

Very Productice

Need more compensation and update dress code. During the summer, it is to hot to be enforcing a dress code to wear all black when their is barely any AC in any of the work locations.

Its a job.

I started to realize that companies that look for temp workers are not going to be the best place to work at. I had to wait months before the finally hired me to work at a company for some reason. Lack of communication is what drove me to the edge. You try to call their office and goes straight to voicemail, and they barely respond to their emails. When i had concerns about my job security, i was told that my job wasn’t guaranteed to hire temps in, so i could’ve lost my job at any given point. Every time i had a question about work they wanted me to ask the company i was working at for an answer, isn’t that what a temp agency is for? I worked for adecco, not (blank). Overall, if you're looking for fast cash to pay bills this is the place, but you get paid WAY less then the people hired in and they expect you to work harder. Otherwise, try to stay away.

Cons

Awful company to work for.

Adecco in Exeter is absolutely dreadful.I work at Amazon and their staff I cannot fault. They are really nice and helpful however the Adecco agency staff are awful. They never help you, cancel your shifts without telling you, baring in mind you wake up at 4am to start at 5:30 and all they can do is say sorry and send you home. Holiday requests are a nightmare. Honestly feel like you’re treated like absolute rubbish. There’s no welfare for the employees whatsoever; you’re literally just a number and head count for them nothing more. The shift patterns are not consistent whatsoever and they employ loads of more people because it’s getting “busier” to only cancel you 3 times a week because there’s too many staff?! There’s no loyalty to their existing employees at all. Pay for this job admittedly is good but when you get treated how they treat you it feels like any amount is not worth it.

Pros

Cons

Cancelled shifts without being told. Not consistent shift pattern. Not helpful towards employees.

Love it

Quick start. Good job. Felt welcomed and training was easy i loved the department they put me on if i need a job again i would come back to this agency

Pros

Environment

Workplace culture

Adecco is an agency that works quickly and efficiently. Some employees are less knowledgeable than others, but that didn't bother me. They were almost always helpful.

Stressful

You do not have a life of your own and they expect you to be on standby when they stand you down, management is appalling and if you don't answer to there calls they give you less shifts the following week

Good over

The experience is good over all I’ve had two jobs with them one was for Pepsi and the other one was for amscan both really good job with growth and benefits

Pros

Many jobs

Cons

It’s a staffing agency

Bunch of useless sheep

Not one of the management know what hard work is and they seem to change a few rules everyday. They don't pay you in time. They don't pay you when you have to self isolate and they don't give you holidays that you ate entitled to.

Good experience working for Adecco

I have been working only for nearly 3 months. My overall experience working with Adecco was very positive. The staff members are very professional and trustworthy.Pay wise, I have been paid on time and as agreed prior joining them.The 10 hours shift sometimes seem like endless day, but there always is a fantastic team to support you.

Pros

Very fast-paced environment and being supported all way through

Cons

Very long hours

Loved working there

Managers were amazing. So lovely. My day usually started at 6 in the morning and finished at 6 in the evening. Enjoyed working there. Would always take any overtime I could!

Pros

Good pay

Waste of time

They advertise for full time positions, but fail to tell you that you will have half your shift cancelled. They will sometimes cancel your shift an hour before you start. Selective in who they give shifts to.

Horrible place to work for

They promise you shifts for most of the week and and at the last minute they will cancel your shift for no reason other than they simply don't need you, its not a place to make a living on, horrible company to work for you are treated worse than dog muck on the end of your shoe

Pros

Cons

Poor pay, shifts cut unexpectedly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6,4K
5,4K
3,9K
1,2K
1,5K

• Adecco
  • Warehouse Worker
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?