Advanced Clinical Reviews

Alle 16 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Good company
Senior Adverse Events Specialist - Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Deerfield, IL11 januari 2019
Worked on contract. Fair pay. Professional atmosphere. They did fun things with their contractors: bowling outings river cruise. I felt valued even though I was a temporary hire.
Good pay
Minpunten
Not much support for finding another position
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Directorr (huidige medewerker) –  Deerfield, IL27 juni 2018
Advanced Clinical has a great family culture and feel. The people are very friendly and helpful...most willing to go the extra mile to help a colleague if needed.
remote work
inexperienced staff
Advanced Clinical Review
Quality Engineer, Complaint Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Warsaw, IN9 juni 2018
If you are looking for a contracted position and are willing to travel, I highly recommend contacting this company. They are willing to work with you to find you the perfect fit for your job skills.
It's an ok place o work
Cl. Research Assistant - (voormalige medewerker) –  Deerfield, IL22 mei 2018
Didn't work at the main Advanced clinical in deerfield. I worked at Great lakes, Illinois through Advanced clinical for HJF as a Cl. Research Assistant
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
NA-Nothing to really add
Senior Clinical Research Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Deerfield, IL17 mei 2018
NA-I dont have much positive points to add to this beyond the fact that they pay well, so if you are looking for a good paycheck, it is certainly something to invest in.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6Nee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Advanced Clinical provided frequent face to face events allowing the team to stay connected.
Sponsor (voormalige medewerker) –  Princeton, NJ28 september 2017
I have found all levels of job roles within the Advanced Clinical company provided exceptional customer service and quickly responded to your needs. You were treated with respect and kindness.
Pluspunten
Mgmt responded quickly to my needs.
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
You are not important as an employee
Clinical Trial Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Deerfield, IL16 mei 2017
Management is at an arms length at best. The client does most of the management and then when the client decides they don't like something, there is no discussion. AC is a middle-man and they are not honest about working with some of their clients. This company does not really care if their employees are abused or not.
Pluspunten
Salary and benefits were competitive.
Minpunten
They only care about their client even if their client is abusive and has unrealistic expectations, If your contract ends- you are PERSONA NON GRATA.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Solo Lab Tech
Medical Laboratory Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Naval Academy, MD4 mei 2017
Can be tough but extremely rewarding. Must be able to think quickly and by yourself. Not much for time off because of low number of staff. Muti-tasking is a "must" skill.
education, increasing self confidence
Minpunten
taking leave or getting sick does not work well
Great Company
Sr. Clinical Recruiter (voormalige medewerker) –  Remote2 maart 2017
Strong leadership and a great team environment. Even while working remotely, I was able to feel like I was part of the team. Managers give great guidance when needed, yet let you work independently, so you don't feel micromanaged.
Clinical recruiter
Associate Clinical Recruiter (voormalige medewerker) –  Deerfield, IL11 februari 2017
I thought the office was laid back and seemed to be run by good management. I enjoyed my time there, but in the end I couldn't justify the commute. The environment was a little stuffy.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Advanced Clinical
Contract & Budget Administrator (voormalige medewerker) –  Wilmington, DE5 februari 2017
Advanced Clinical strives to provide its consultants with the best attainable salaries and benefits.

Positive Experience of my engagement:

Reasonable commute
Working with experienced like-minded professionals
Opportunities for becoming SME on various systems and processes

Negative Aspect of my engagement:

Company I was engaged at through Advanced Clinical would not support ANY working from home. Even in inclement weather, you were expected to take the risk to be present at the office. Unfortunately, AC had no prior knowledge of this policy.
Pluspunten
AC's personnel are highly trained and supportive
Great onboarding process
Rn Research personnel (voormalige medewerker) –  Mobile, AL9 januari 2017
The job was great. I got to meet a lot of great ppl and learned valuable information while working for this company. I liked the onboarding process, but the contracts were too vague and not enough information. Constant changes were attempted during the length of the contract that were not discussed previously. The job was fine, just hated the politics.
good recruiters
Minpunten
vague contracts, not enough specifics.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Excellent small company
Director of IT (huidige medewerker) –  Deerfield, IL29 september 2015
Pharmaceutical CRO that is small in nature but has a big heart! Rather than being another big CRO, they are specializing to meet a niche market.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 3Rapporteren
Competitive Landscape
Marketing Intern (huidige medewerker) –  Miami, Florida5 november 2014
A typical day at work consisted of a wide variety of tasks at hand.
Since I was working closely with the CEO, I had been hand selected to be her personal assistant and basically her jack of all trades kind of intern. I had the responsibility of handling and initiating new marketing campaigns for any pharmaceutical or medical device brought into the company. This included creating marketing flyers, email campaigns, 3D video animations, etc.

As demanding as the job was, I enjoyed working closely with my boss as her ability to innovate and create new streams of revenue was inspiring. Each morning consisted of a conference call with the sales team with her giving guidance and instruction to each member. We would have weekly conference calls to digest what happened during the week and how we can create new strategies to increase revenue generation.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 12Nee 17Rapporteren
Productive and Fun Place
Finance Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL23 juli 2013
A very good company to start your career with. Being a small company, it gives good exposure and the opportunity to learn and grow by working with all the departments.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 18Nee 4Rapporteren
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Advanced Clinical. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag