Aerotek Reviews

Alle 9.736 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Unrealistic expectations for one person doing a three man job
Garnishments Administrative Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Hanover, MD17 september 2019
I was literally expected to open up over a thousand pieces of mail a day alone. This position requires at least two or three people due to the fact that mail comes in every day and not just one bin at a time but two three maybe four a day. I asked for time off maybe once or twice and was given an attitude because my supervisor will have to open the mail herself or get help. I was expected to do other things on top of that

from their job to open mail
Grind
Recruiter (voormalige medewerker) –  Lexington, KY17 september 2019
To be able to work here you have to be willing to grind each day and put in the extra hours. If you can do that, the payoff is huge, but it is a huge payoff off for a huge commitment.
Pluspunten
Work hard play hard atmosphere
Long days
3,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Stepping stone contractor- might get hired, might not
Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Dublin, OH17 september 2019
Typically lab and manufacturing jobs requiring a degree. Temp to hire is not typical for good jobs. Too much competition to get permanent jobs and high turnover. Above average pay with low benefits. Medical insurance does not cover hospital visits. Good way to get into a career or dream job.
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Very difficult to contact.
Panel Wire Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX 7992517 september 2019
Very difficult to contact. Very difficult to get information concerning benefits. Once I was placed on the job, It became very difficult to contact human resources to ask questions about the job, benefits or time off. Always left messages but never received call backs.
Quick job search
Human resources not accessible
High demand
Business Development (voormalige medewerker) –  Alberta17 september 2019
Very demanding in the role. Long hours spent in the office. Demand is really high and must be accomplished within a short time frame. Pay is decent. Not bad for my first job after college.
Love working for them
Line Worker And Also Stack Off Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockford, IL16 september 2019
Fun helpful great welcoming you in. its a place that gives you chances at a career. one job ends they make sure to help you find another job. I tell friends and family looking for work go to Aerotek they will help you find the job that best fits you.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and Fun, with great company outings.
Recruiter Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, MD16 september 2019
Aerotek has a great culture about the company. They want you to do well but the ensure you put in the time. You do not have management leaning over your back at all moments of the day.

On the other end they do expect you to be at work early and work late. Even as an intern I was expected to arrive at 7:30am and stay till at least 6pm. I don't mind working longer hours but when you have an hour commute with traffic at doesn't give you a lot of time outside of work.
Staffing agency
Referral Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE16 september 2019
I did not work for the company themselves I worked as a temp through them. The people there are nice and helpful and wanting to help you get a job. They don't want to place you just anywhere but where they feel you will succeed.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and Fun with ping pong tournaments
Inbound Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Chino Hills, CA15 september 2019
I enjoy waking up every morning knowing I am going to reach more individuals and save lives. The Company knows when to acknowledge great performace. They precent awards for achieving over your standards on a monthly basis.
Bedrijfscultuur
Aerotek provides Temporary employment.
Claims Examiner (voormalige medewerker) –  Minneapolis, MN15 september 2019
They are great to work with but I don't feel they ever offer any permanent roles. I'm looking for Temporary to Permanent roles and I haven;t received any.
Very quick passed
Forklift Driver/Material Handler (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntersville, NC15 september 2019
I worked as a order picker than a train driver really enjoyed my job.I could see possibllities for advancement if I could have stayed.I liked my bosses.
good coworkers
a little stressful.
Culturals
Material Handler (voormalige medewerker) –  Milpitas, CA14 september 2019
I myself get along with everybody. There are too many mixed cultures that would clash often. I got the impression that most employees were jealous of each other. The employees would start becoming competitive with one another.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Place to obtain new skills
Customer Care Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA14 september 2019
Aerotek is a staffing agency that works well with the employee and employer to ensure the correct placement is made. The staff keeps in contact with the agents weekly to maintain great work environment and experiences.
Fun workplace
Laborer (huidige medewerker) –  Lawrence, KS14 september 2019
You work very hard for this company. They do offer a lot of different things that people would be looking for. 401 k benefits etc. they are very fast paced
It was OK.
QRE (on site of customer) (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN 4625014 september 2019
It was OK. Yazaki products were interesting. I learned a lot about wiring harnesses. A diverse product to understand. Great people and good working conditions.
Aerotek Debris Monitor
Debris Monitor (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL14 september 2019
Aerotek knowledge your Great Work On Site In Groups And also Love I Did More As a Field supervisor I liked both of my positions I Always had a awesome day was ready to work we was able to move around not the same people at our job performance.The company keep it Professional at all times
Love and patients
None At All
Very Stressful
Passenger Service Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Dulles, VA14 september 2019
Very fast-paced because it's an airline business
Very stressful
We have to continuously work non-stop
Enjoyable part of the job is that we get to meet new people every day
Pluspunten
meeting new people every day
Minpunten
No breaks, and very stressful
Pretty good recruitment company
Market Account Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA14 september 2019
Really nice folks running the show at this recruitment company. Get ready for lots of paperwork, but they have your best interest in mind. Need a job? I recommend going through these guys.
Friendly, professional atmosphere
Only a recruitment company
Bedrijfscultuur
Aerotek an advancement for training
Production worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Kent, WA13 september 2019
It’s a good opportunities to work with them and they were very nice and helpful whenever you have questions to ask they are willing to give up everything for you
Great career choice
Construction Inventory Assessor/Data Entry (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA13 september 2019
Would recommend if available to travel from home. Pay is great. Everything is paid for including hotel, Per Diem, an travel. Your recruiter is you best friend.
Pluspunten
Everything is paid for just have to want o work
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Aerotek. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag