All-In-1

All-In-1 Employee Reviews

4,0
Great work place with few issues like commute, looking for better benifit , salary , not to much stress ful job , for positve work enviornment , looking for better opportunity.
A typical day started at 5 AM PST
I worked with users in dealing with there computers and systems they required to function as an organization. a lot of time the users worked on other companies networks or there home network. Management, mmm my Immediate boss was very easy to work with, but management on the whole was very disorganized and indecisive in there in there dealings. I got along well with my co-workers and for a time was there boss. the hardest part of my job was dealing with the vacillation and micro-management of upper management, and a general lack of integrity. the most enjoyable part was working with users and teaching them, filling the needs of the field so they can do there jobs. Also I enjoyed writing and creating standards and procedures for the department and seeing the level of excellence increase.
Pros
normaly a relaxed atmosphere
Cons
the micro-management of upper management
3,0
Focused on providing support to branches. All work contribution is to enhance the performance of account executive job order placements. The management is strict and has an attention to detail. There are numerous aspects of micro management. Coworkers are submissive and attentive to their work. The hardest part is meeting deadlines. The most enjoyable is the camaraderie.
Pros
camaraderie
Cons
micro management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at All-In-1. Our community is ready to answer.
3,3