Allianz
Coronavirus update

Allianz Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative57 reviews
3,0
they treat you like robots not humans . don't have time to breath . call after call after call after call. might swell been in a sweatshop. not a nice job
5,0
Allianz is employer friendly and professional place to work. They are giving the good framework of professional & self development . Great place to work.
2,0
Very strict. Not enough training and too much work for the pay. Lots of favoritism
Great benefits lots of parties. Overtime available during during tax season if you want it.
5,0
It was awesome working with Allianz ... They had a healthy environment and collaborative also . My co workers were also gud. They helped me in my problem and guided me as well.
3,0
Underpays severely and tries to make up for it by throwing stupid parties which doesn't make sense at all, if they pay better, then its worthwhile to work for them.
4,0
This is a financial services call center. The knowledge required to do the job is daunting. For the division I was in, there were no fewer then 10 products, each with 2 or 3 iterations. Call takers are held to a high quality standard. Very supportive atmosphere in a very difficult call center environment.
3,0
I was in Motor Claims which was very busy and stressful at times. Most of the Team Leaders were great, unfortunately, there was a lot of "us and them" mentality with some team leaders and as such they "forgot" to pass on some instructions to the staff they were not buddies with. Made it difficult at times to keep up the level of service you wanted to.
4,0
great training sessions provided before starting the actual work.
4 weeks of hard core training and then some good coaching sessions.

Working Saturdays and late shifts aren't a good work life balance though
3,0
typical day at work would be answering calls explaining in detail all 20 plus different annuity products to customers and walk customers thru how to correctly fill out forms for withdrawal of funds
4,0
A supportive company with a great culture that leads the way in work from home opportunities. Focus on employee well being and engagement. Encourages employees to challenge the norms.
4,0
Allianz is a good company to be employed with great job security.

growth within the company at times is slow. There need to be more acknowledgment of individual contributions and effective incisive measures introduced to maintain employee satisfaction .
Pros
jo security
Cons
growth and promotions
1,0
I interview with this company and they made me wait over an hour to get interviewed because the manager was in a meeting. Also, this place is not diverse at all and on my walk to the interview room no employees greeted me at all. I would not recommend wasting your time applying for this company.
3,0
Laid back, slow pace environment. Management does not like to tend to new employees, nor take supervisor calls when necessary. Training for CSR in fixed annuities is quite long, but worth it. You learn important life skills and knowledge.
Pros
Breaks
1,0
shift work, pay could always be better, advancement if you get on with management.
This job is great if you want to work super hard without reward.

They have all the perks of a corporate role such as big Christmas parties, awards nights, food days, free breakfast (Cereal and toast).

If you are part of the LGBTI then this is a great environment for you

VERY busy call centre and high expectation to meet and exceed your KPI's
Pros
free lunches on event days, free breakfast daily, shut on sundays.
Cons
shift work
2,0
This was a temporary assignment, so when the assignment ended I moved on. The managers are not really helpful. For the most part reps are left on their own. I learned my job and scope of support basically from the rep sitting next to me. Unfortunately Allianz has a revolving door, However it was still a great experience learning how to process insurance claims. I'm happy to add that to my resume.
1,0
This is your stereotypical call centre where it's calls, calls, calls and more calls, no room for progression. EVERYTHING is time monitored. You are nothing more than a machine that's there to answer a phone.
Pros
Great central location
Cons
Everything else
4,0
I feel like there are tons of gaps in the business. There are a lot of opportunities there but takes a year to get anywhere, regardless. Grateful to have job.
4,0
Allianz is an expert company to work for! They have excellent pay, a gorgeous campus with restaurants, a gym and even a daycare.

The only downside is that over time they became a strict corporate environment and are now focused on profits more than the people who work there. They ship jobs overseas to save money, but the quality of the work suffers.

IF you can keep up with their high demands and they don't suddenly ship you job off to India, then you will be fine here.
Pros
Excellent pay and benefits. gorgeous campus
Cons
Very high demands- jobs are eliminated and sent overseas to save money
5,0
I love working with people and helping. In this role, I can make someone's day everyday and this is a bonus for me. I deal with clients who are making claims for their beloved pets at a time of need and sometimes after the death of their pets. I am always happy to be there to offer a helping hand or a shoulder to cry on.
Pros
Flexibility.
Cons
Commuting route.
3,0
Training is rushed. You leave training ill prepared for the job. No wonder turnover is high. Computer system is not streamlined nor is it easy to juggle.
Pros
friendly associates
Cons
short breaks
2,0
I like the hours that they offer but the money is not enough for what a person goes through on a daily basis it should be more money for what the job is entitled to. Management could be better when needed. Training was good for the job
Pros
hours
Cons
money