Alorica Reviews

Alle 8.300 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Stressfull
Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Terre Haute, IN22 oktober 2018
This job was great if you didnt get all the upset customers calling that you couldn't help because nothing was wrong on your end. This job is kept by your resolutions on customers problems but that was difficult to do.
Love it
Call Center Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Rockford, IL22 oktober 2018
If you like helping people this is the job for you. We help people all day.long. the training is awesome and they dont let you fall on your face. Its awesome.
Free popcorn
Cant cjange shifts for 90 days
Okay job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA22 oktober 2018
If you want a laid back job that pays pretty good just to listen to people complain about their phone bill, then this is the place for you! It's a good job just stay away from drama if possible.
Hours, pay
Security
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ21 oktober 2018
It's an OK job if you are fast, A great sales rep, good at entertainment, respectful, honest and caring other than that you should be a great candidate for this job
Pluspunten
Lunch room has prepared lunch
You get benefits
always openings
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA21 oktober 2018
This firm has several contracts and flexible hours. a typical day at work is fast paced to be expected. The training is great and consistent with competitors. However the pay is much lower than industry standards with no benefits.
facility needed better maintenance
Major overhaul needed.
Credit Investigator (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE21 oktober 2018
Con list far exceeded the pro list. Not enough paid time off, low pay, split days off, other departments got a bonus which more than made up for their salary.
Paid every two weeks.
Minpunten
Split days off, low pay.
It was ok
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Saraland, AL20 oktober 2018
I loved working there sadly I was informed I was not the best fit for the job. I will apply for another position if they have anything available for me.
Bedrijfscultuur
good
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK20 oktober 2018
worked well with training us. would work a lot on computers so they taught me about that. and good communication skills. made me work hard and alway swas fun.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not the greatest place to work
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA20 oktober 2018
Pretty ghetto. Low pay, Favoritism, Anti-harassment rules are used to harass, no matter how ridiculous the claims. The place is filthy, and desks are swapped constantly with no regard to issues like head-lice in the headsets, or issues of rampant flu. As far as they're concerned, we're just cattle in their barn.
Minpunten
harassment, low pay, favoritism, unsanitary.
Bedrijfscultuur
Don't work here unless you can't find something else
CSR - Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Canada20 oktober 2018
For those of us who worked from home, there was zero job culture except some chat board. We had internet-based chatrooms we could use, but they were monitored by our bosses, so were our private conversations. You couldn't say a damned thing without someone knowing you said it. That's no way to build any kind of rapport or trust. So, they were clearly only interested in policing us.

Money is average if you're in the call centre, because that's just minimum wage; but it's better if you work from home, at least in Ontario, where at-home minimum wage is higher. Still, their method of offering you any kind of bonus was not even remotely easy to attain, though they kept telling us that people were getting it all the time.

My manager for the work at home portion, was a condescending mansplainer, who talked down to me like I had the intellect of a rutabaga. Thankfully, I had to deal with him very rarely. When I was still in the call centre, some of the managers were okay, but there were a few that should never have been given any kind of authority over others, as they were clearly incapable of communicating with people in any way that wasn't rude or dictatorial.

This is a call centre, that - for the most part - is heavily sales-oriented, so the only thing you're going to learn here is how to manipulate people; and you may not even learn that well, since the coaching is a laugh. This is not a place to work if you're looking for growth or learning. This is only the sort of place to work if you need to get something on your resume, or you're desperate.

I had to quit, because
  meer... the company itself made my job impossible to do, and gave me no way to resolve it.  minder
Having a job
Minpunten
Just about all of it, over time - no part-time options - lunch period too short (half hour)
Run away!
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Youngstown, OH20 oktober 2018
All I can say is--run away! run away!.

This company will lie to you from the start. They will tell you that the job is full time and you will get benefits after thirty days. And then halfway through training, the "center manager" will come in and tell you that "oh no. your a temporary employee and you have no benefits whatsoever, but if your real good, you may get hired full time somewhere down the road!" (and down the road could mean months or even years, they "just don't know"). Also, I have diabetes and I explained this to them from the start---didn't matter. The guy who was assigned to be my supervisor rode my butt and rode my butt every time I had to take that extra break to use the restroom--he didn't care what health issues I had. Our class started out with 22 people and when I left, only seven where still there. Like I said, run away! You can do better elsewhere!
everything
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Team work environment
Sales Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV19 oktober 2018
The schedule was a little unorganized yet the support system was great. The company allows great opportunity as well as employe perks. The space of the company was just right as well as the hard working CEOs of T-Mobile Inc.
Bedrijfscultuur
Was a good work place and environment
Customer Service Repersenitive (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA19 oktober 2018
I could say it was stressfull but theres alot of help when needed never a day you are left behind with help everyone helps each other no matyer what call it was the help was there people employees are friendly and nice to help you your seeking foe the help like a question or a spot you would get stuck on
Pluspunten
Good breaks and lunches it was reasonable
Minpunten
Have good benefits avalable to the employees
Horrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Fredericksburg, VA19 oktober 2018
I have been here for a year and I honestly wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone! A day at Alorica is wondering when are you going to get fired, system and payment issues! You are not appreciated and they make up new rules everyday! There are no benefits and pto is a joke. Even if you do have it good luck getting it approved. No one really knows what they are doing. You get different information from different people everyday. Their attendance policy is ridiculous! If you have an medical reason you have to leave or miss work they do not honor it and it counts against you. We use to have a 6 minute grace period, 9 points, buyback points and your points come off every 60 days. Now it’s 8 points, no buy backs, no grace period and points come off every 90 days. They even changed how points is given so they add up quickly. Management and HR are TERRIBLE they say come to them if you have a problem but they don’t care they just want to get to out their face and don’t let you come to them about your money being short they will try to avoid you or make an excuse. They sell you a dream about how much money you’ll be getting or could make but it’s all a lie. Even with our bonuses that are owed to us we never see again they will make up an excuse. There is so much favoritism and sneaky under handed stuff going on it’s ridiculous. Your job is based off random surveys . You have to be at an 89% each week which doesn’t make since because we get our bonus based upon our performance for the month. So say you had great survey but one person gave a bad survey and you drop down to 88% they will  meer... Pin you even if the customer said it wasn’t you they just don’t like the company they don’t care they will penalize you for it! Each week that you’re not at 89% they pin you. There is 7 weeks of nesting if you get to 3 pins you’re fired. They say they will overturn calls but don’t. That place is rigged! You are not setup for success only failure. We are nothing but a number to them. Oh don’t dare put in a 2 weeks notice they will fire you. Either get fired or quit is basically the only options they give you. Besides the stress from the work place the job is actually easy once you learn the systems. I actually love talking to and helping customers that’s honestly the best part of the job besides pay day, breaks and lunch LOL. If they was to get a whole new management they actually knew what they were doing and cared about their employees this could be a great company. Times are hard I only suggest you get this job if you have no life or just need something until whatever you are waiting on is available. I hesitated on writing a review but I had to let people know what they are signing up for. I also read the other reviews they’re all true. They want to treat you like a slave instead of a person and pay you your worth. I done had some great coworkers, trainers and managers get fired or quit because of this company. To avoid stress, anxiety, depression, and humiliation I would stay away.  minder
Pluspunten
Your days off, breaks, lunches
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Productive, Positive Vibes.
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Humble, TX19 oktober 2018
Alorica is just like any other job, has it's ups and downs. Has it's cool and positive spiritual people and some who just come to work, great place to meet friends and just relaxing on weekends and fast past on week days.
A job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO19 oktober 2018
Stressful. Most stressful job i've had to endure. Made alot of friends and had the opportunity to advance just didn't want tbe responsibility being new to customer service.
Flexible
Stress
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Alorica fun work lace
Call Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Cutler Bay, FL18 oktober 2018
A typical day at work is handling disconnect calls sometimes moving the customer services providing the customer with benefits and helping them save some money trying to lower there bill as low as possible
Loved the people
Critical Issue Resolutions Manager (CIRM) (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX 7993618 oktober 2018
The job isn’t the greatest but probably the easiest job alive. I mostly stayed for the people. I also went into work in a good mood and leaving in a good mood
People, relaxed
Minpunten
Pay, no bonus, no discount
Just a stepping stone
Global Tech Support Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA18 oktober 2018
With this job it is a lot of politics and who knows who so you can move up with in the company. A lot of the time it is a lot of drama and as if you were still in high school. People are sleeping with each other and that is how they get promoted and not fired.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
great first job
Call center Rep (huidige medewerker) –  Fredericksburg, VA18 oktober 2018
you answer calls all day long. its a good first job with good pay. not the greatest healthcare offered or the best management. they dont take doctor notes for days off.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Alorica. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag