Alorica Reviews

8.134 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 8.141 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Great experience
Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Cutler Bay, FL24 september 2018
It was a good job i learned a lot and it helped me through school. I also met new people that helped shaped me in to the person i am today. Thank you Alorica
Bedrijfscultuur
Call center just not me.
Customer Service Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Mauldin, SC24 september 2018
This job was ok just that I’m not that type to just sit down all day answer the phone. Although the coworkers and staff was cool just got tired of the call center.
Sit down all day.
Breaks too short.
Not pleasant
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Manhattan, KS24 september 2018
Floor workers assigned to provide assistance usually were preoccupied with non work related conversations. The work area was unclean and seating was not assigned. A different work station has to be found daily which was stressful.
Poor place
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL24 september 2018
They offered no pay raises and it was just to much drama on the floor the operations manager never took control of what was going on on the floor and when asked for advancement the opportunity was offered but he did not follow through the promise
no pay raises
offered benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
Alorica is more of a college student job
CVS pharmacy help desk/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Humble texas24 september 2018
The company was formerly known as NCO, and EGS now Alorica. Give them a try and make your own opinion. I have worked for them twice and Alorica is an honest change.
Pluspunten
Flexible schedules after you agree to a work whatever shift bid schedule you receive, gym
Minpunten
Bathroom smells horrible, messy employees, bed bugs
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and great work environment
Call Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Sunrise, FL24 september 2018
a typical day working at Alorica is getting calls through the day from customers to make their car payments. The hardest part of the job is when a customer really needs the help with pushing back a payment and you are not able to help them.
Mentally draining and exhausting
Telemarketing employee (voormalige medewerker) –  Hamilton, ON23 september 2018
I had a hard time making sales (many of us did) and my bosses would always be on my case and frustrated with me and I was given very little guidance. There was also a lot of workplace drama. Also when i took a few extra sick days I was told to make up my hours but when I asked how and when I wasn't given any guidance or instruction. hilariously enough i got a verbal warning for not making them up THE DAY AFTER I handed in my two weeks notice.
Money
everything else
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work
Critical Issue Manager consulting for AT&T (huidige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX23 september 2018
great place better that what i have heard before joining the company.
If Alorica can get me a job in Canada i think it will be a company to grow with.
Bedrijfscultuur
A decent place to work and get a good check.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Clovis, CA23 september 2018
Be there just to work. Do you best to manage your stress as you can be answering upto and over a 100 calls per shift. Other than that it’s a decent job that will give you hours and option of overtime too at times.
serious
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX23 september 2018
the environment at Alorica was serious. I liked my coworkers but management seemed to be condescending. overall great experience at Alorica. Great break room area and options
Bedrijfscultuur
I've never felt so abused or threatened in my life
Customer Care Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Lafayette, IN 4790523 september 2018
Every day is a guessing game. They pick and choose who they want to support, but it's not really based upon performance / efficacy. I have sought therapy since having worked there.
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful job but can be rewarding at times.
Customer Service and Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Terre Haute, IN23 september 2018
A typical day at work consists of taking phone calls all shift with two paid breaks and a non paid lunch break. The pressure to make sales gets in the way of actual customer care and you do have to be able to deal with more angry customers than not. The work environment itself is not bad at all and you learn to make all kinds of connections with your co-workers.
Pluspunten
The benefits and discounts.
Minpunten
The stress of making sales and dealing with very angry or rude customers.
Professional environment
Administrative Team Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Sunrise, FL23 september 2018
Great place to work, training available to complete your job, warm and safe environment. Alorica needs to increase the pay as it is not great for management
Flexible hours
Low pay
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK23 september 2018
Fun place to work. It is stressful. They have friendly staff and co workers. I enjoyed my time there. They have a high turn over rate. Some of the jobs are better than others.
Fast paced call center
Credit Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Sherman, TX22 september 2018
Daily taking incoming calls from customers, sometimes angry, we took payments, set up payment arrangements, and dealt with problems as they arose. My immediate supervisor was great, but upper management was not as communicative as they could have been. too many changes in the procedures were not communicated in a timely manner consistently.
Pluspunten
Fun work environment, good support among coworkers
Minpunten
poor communications from upper management to work force resulting in frustration & errors.
Fantastic
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Lafayette, IN22 september 2018
I loved working for Alorica. The managers were nice and the employees were nice too. Their were a few bad bunch but that is normal for any job. They offered full benefits and schedules were dependent on your metrics. Every 90 days a schedule of 300 time slots are assigned for employees to choose what schedule they want for the next 90 days. This was done based upon how they did the prior 3 months. Meaning if you did a great job for 90 days your rank would be higher, which means a better pick of your schedule and 1st priority over someone lower ranked. I was able to get 2 great schedules because I sold well and came to work on time. Pay was good and we received bonuses. Great company to work for and a good introductory to a professional type of job.
pay, benefits, working atmosphere
Minpunten
Inconsistency of call flow at times, little breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
A laid back place to work.
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Lafayette, IN22 september 2018
If you don't mind dealing with angry customers screaming at you over the phone then this is a good place to work. They offer bonus incentives that are performance based and paid time off that's accrued annually. There is a lot of potential to advance here.
Opportunity for Advancement
Angry Customers are stressful
Ghetto call center
Customer Service/Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA22 september 2018
In all my life I have never seen a more ghetto call center, from the managers to the supervisors to the regular workers. Fights, drama, cliques that are always ready to throw down and management there with them as well
Bedrijfscultuur
I enjoy the flexibility of picking my own hours to work
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Irvine, CA22 september 2018
I would recommend Alorica if your looking for flexible hours. I enjoy working from the comfort of my home. I also like working in an environment that it’s just me.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Nice
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX22 september 2018
The mAnagers are nice they have flexible schedules office is clean can get a little loud nice computer they will train u paid train at that. 45 min lunch breaks
Long breaks
Rude clients calling
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Alorica. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag