Alorica Reviews

Alle 7.487 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Horrible workplace. This job is for students or older woman with grown children
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC21 juni 2018
I will never recommend anyone to work. The job is itself is stressful you do not get paid enough for what you do. Training for 4 weeks is a joke. The ppl are very rude and unprofessional. I worked here for almost a year waste of time seriously my experience was bad enough to where I will NEVER apply for a Customer Service Representative job unless it’s from the privacy of my own home. DO NOT APPLY HERE SAVE YOURSELF THE STRESS!!!!!!
Paid lunches
Short breaks, terrible service
review
Manager/Adam Soto (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX 7993621 juni 2018
not applicable
company is very good job to work for when their project our growing many of these include att was the best projectr i ever worked for
Bedrijfscultuur
If you wanna be busy this is the plae to be.
Escalation Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX21 juni 2018
Go to work login to your computer and phones and wait for your calls. Depending on your project you are busy from the time you arrive til the time you leave. Ensure that you pay attention to your metrics.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and competitive work but extremly shady business.
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ21 juni 2018
Working for Alorica CAN be nice. If you like stabbing customers in the back. A lot of our sales rely on lies and half truths. If you don't mind smiling while you low-key steal money from unsuspecting customers then sure, this job might be for you.
inbound sales
Inbound sales (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX21 juni 2018
It was fast paced inbound calls. Listing information for potential customers about services for directv or internet. Running credit checks and processing sales.
Work life
Operation Program Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE21 juni 2018
Alorica does what it can to make the employee's happy. They do want you to work hard but if you do your job there are no issues. Depending on your manager they will encourage you to learn new parts of the job for you to advance.
good management
healthcare
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun working place
CSR - Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Saraland, AL21 juni 2018
A typical day at Alorica was mainly taking phone calls. I learned different ways to handle customers. I think managament was ok. The hardest part of the job was calming down angery customers. The most enjoyable part was getting a nice check and bonus.
short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Always in need of better training
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Niles, OH21 juni 2018
Always in need of better training for job requirement changes. Did work well with phones. Management was shorted just as much as the base workers. Very stressful environment but the other employees were fairly friendly.
Friends co workers
Constantly changing requirements
Bedrijfscultuur
Just didnt matter how sick i was they didnt care
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT20 juni 2018
I had to go to the hospital was very sick with pneumonia amd theyvwouldnt accept my doctors note the account manager threw the note away right in front of me
Call Center Trainer (voormalige medewerker) –  Technical Trainer20 juni 2018
Orignal Company was bought out. I enjoyed the prior company work environment which was PRC but not Alorica left shortly after buy out. I enjoyed my fellow co workers but management was a disaster. too much office politics rather than looking at genuine skill set.
Bedrijfscultuur
Supervisor's don't care..team leads do the work
Collections (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE20 juni 2018
So sad when you need help to be told..didn't you learn that in training? Look it up. Too lazy to get up and actually come to your desk to help. Very superficial they are!! People are great there to work with, but don't talk to long to a co-worker before being instructed to set down, make a call!! Don't waste your time, never a raise and all upper management tells you different ways to do things, then you're in trouble!
Pluspunten
Mixture of culture and races
Minpunten
Supervisor's that don't have your back
Call Center
CSR - Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Jackson, MI20 juni 2018
Take supervisor calls/Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve
their questions or concerns.
•Process Applications Online
•Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
•Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
•Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
•Upsells to customers as necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: •Stellar customer service skills - and an overwhelming desire to make
lives better, one interaction at a time
•Ability to use phone and computer systems
•Excellent oral and written communication skills
•Strong listening/comprehension skills
•Ability to stay composed and objective
•Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
Fun place to work
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Niles, OH20 juni 2018
Good place to work. I like meeting new people. The training is really good. Have weekly meetings. On what's going on with the business. Will suggest to apply.
Very Horrible Management
Technical Support Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT20 juni 2018
The Management never addressed any issues that were presented to them about other employee's. They would not help out with your schedule or work with you.
Customer service
Customer Service Agent - Call Center (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA20 juni 2018
They dont post many hours for you to pick up. I wouldn't recommend this job because it is very very slow and inconsistent wo t pay much and the system has a lot of problems
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Review
Technical Agent, (Computers) (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL20 juni 2018
This is a good first company for someone just graduating from HS or, like myself, a decent job for a retiree not have high expectations. Conditions are OK.
N?A
N/A
just not a place for me
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX19 juni 2018
This is a great place to work but it just wasn't a job for me. i prefer not to be sitting down all day. For those who want to sit on phones all day, this would be the job for you. it requires alot of patience with customers.
Fun work environment
Medical Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV19 juni 2018
I loved working there wish I didn’t have to move would still work at the facility. This company had perks and would do fun raffles to help the employees which was nice and sweet I loved.
great place
Customer Service Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Saraland, AL19 juni 2018
• Call in prescriptions- 40 per day on average
• Health Information - Conferenced with Medicaid and Bayou Health plans once per week to address member challenges using the program, updates and additional resources to help consumers navigate the process of choosing and using the program.
• Patient Follow-ups- Followed up with patients for three different providers to schedule additional appoints, check on the status of referral’s and schedule additional appointments.
• Patient Check-in- Greeted patients as they entered the office went over various consent forms such as privacy policy and consent to treat. Verified insurance
Great managers, and coworkers
Verizon Customer Care (voormalige medewerker) –  Clovis, CA19 juni 2018
Very compassionate managers, always ready to help beyond what needed to be. Typically would get yelled at several times a day, but any and all managers always willing to take over when needed. I learned how much 5$ could really help someone. Learned different ways of thinking, and different ways of helping people.
Pluspunten
Great and compassionate managers and coworkers
short breaks
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Alorica. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag