Alorica Reviews

Alle 6.623 reviews worden getoond
A fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Alabang22 februari 2018
There is always some kind of fun activity on the production floor every day of the week . Team Leaders, Operations Managers are a fun to work with, very helpful. I learned a lot especially in the way I interact with the people around me.
No time to get bored
Minpunten
It is a straight graveyard shift so that I think is unfortunate healthwise
Bedrijfscultuur
Management is not helpful.
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Clovis, CA22 februari 2018
It is difficult to get assistance from management when needed, even while taking a customer call. There is favoritism among the management and team members.
Best Call Center I've worked for
Telephone Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Valley, WA22 februari 2018
Overall best call center I have worked for though like most companies improvements can always be made. Opportunities to move up through the company do actually happen .
okay place to work
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Clovis, CA22 februari 2018
some managment are horrible and the pay isnt worth it, co workers are great, the verbal abuse from east cost customers are horrible and corporate needs better problem handling for its agents, they get paid all that money just to let there agents take all the abuse
Sometimes fun
Customer service representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Montréal, QC22 februari 2018
Sometimes can be fun working for them. Underpaid for the skils and amount of work that is required. MAny time the team leaders don`t know how to handle the information.
otima empresa
Agente de suporte técnico HHP (voormalige medewerker) –  São Paulo, SP22 februari 2018
otima empresa, sempre cumpriu o que prometeu, nao deixa a desejar.
otimo local
nada contra
Bedrijfscultuur
fun workplace and the work force are
Technical Support Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Philippines22 februari 2018
one of the best bpo company in the philippines they will teach you to become a better agent or person and they will develop your communication skills .
Don't do it.
Customer Support Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Magna, UT22 februari 2018
Horrable place to work. Managers write you up for either doing your job or for some ones else screw up. Does not take employees side. Will make thier employees do things not relavint to the job.
Good fun co works.
Nothing.
Bedrijfscultuur
decent lunch room, stressful environment, angry customers,
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT21 februari 2018
Fast-paced. Difficult to deal with the emotional abuse from the clients over the phone. Management person who wasn't even over me started leaving notes on my desk about what she thought I should be doing better. For every other person who worked in my aisle to see.
Pluspunten
Paid better than my other job
Fast-paced, stressful environment
A Job That Pays The Bills/Poor Leadership
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA21 februari 2018
My overall experience at Alorica was positive, however, they seemed unable to keep managers and team leaders. The team leader for my particular team changed weekly. This made it very difficult to establish a relationship with my team leader and to ask for assistance in times of trouble.
Good Pay, Overtime, and Bonuses Available
Poor Leadership
Great work place
Telephone Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ21 februari 2018
Did tracking for ups and helped costumers find there package. But over all very easy work but also stressful. Super competitive with the work groups management could be a little better.
Mal ambiente laboral
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Departamento de Montevideo21 februari 2018
Un ambiente que se volvió tóxico por la insatisfacción de los trabajadores y la mala disposición de los superiores.
Buenos compañeros
Minpunten
Mala organización, mala disposición de los superiores
Alorica
Customer Service Advocate (voormalige medewerker) –  Niles, OH21 februari 2018
Very poor management. "Training" was haphazard; did not really cover most of what we needed on the floor. System that we used didn't work 90% of the time, yet client INSISTED that we use it.
Only work here if you no other choice.
Customer Service
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Joplin, MO21 februari 2018
Don't go there honestly they treat you terribly. They have terrible work ethics. They don't Care about anyone but thenselves. They make you feel like a friend and then fire you over one bad call.
Breaks
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA21 februari 2018
There are training classes but you learn better with experience. It gets easier within time. There might be days where a customer yells at you and you will feel discouraged to continue your job there, but don't let one call affect your performance.
Pluspunten
Bonuses every month and Overtime.
Healthcare.
Salary and work environmet
Customer Service Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Philippines21 februari 2018
I love to in a company where I can be a family. I experience that in Alorica but the problem is I have also my financial needs that Alorica cannot fully give it to me.
Pluspunten
Treating all employees as family
salary is not enough
Bedrijfscultuur
Keep your nose to the grindstone
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Clovis, CA21 februari 2018
I would have to say that if you have not worked in customer service previously, it's a great place to develop some skills that can be applied to your future endeavora.
I have seen tons of reviews discussing how poor of a place it is to work. I honestly feel like it is what you make of it. I am not one that would come rushing to defend the company out of some kind of loyalty, but I do believe such.
Personally, I enjoyed it because I was able to speak to a varied array of people on a daily basis. Then, you got to speak to some people that had the highest levels of entitlement I have ever dealt with.
It's ad place where you can count on it being there. As long as you show up to work, as would be expected from an adult, you won't have much to worry about. There are ways to achieve bonuses which kind of compensate the low wages. But, the qualifiers for such are subject to change this job is definitely not for everyone. It is stressful when you have someone yelling at you that has no idea of who you are. Yet, the longer you work here and the more experience you attain, you can de-escalate those situations fairly easily.
If you're interested, give it a go. It might work - it might not. But if it doesn't work out, you need to be willing to take a look at yourself and determine if the majority of the reasons it didn't work are stemming from your own lacking. The majority of people that I've seen that get the axe usually have that happen because they wouldn't show up to work or abused options that are available for getting off the phones.
But if you can hang and pick up what needs
  meer... to be doen, you will have a reliable source of income. That is more important to me than what anyone else is doing at my place of employment.
Good luck!
  minder
Pluspunten
Reliable income. Good coworkers. Good experience building to take elsewhere.
The pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
a typical day at work
Call Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Owensboro, KY20 februari 2018
completing customer verification. assisting customers with all questions and making sure you meet all resolutions and address all benefits of the resolution. Assisting customers regarding the correct department if they were sent to the wrong department to make sure a resolution is met for them.
Bedrijfscultuur
Only a place to get a check/waist of time
Team Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Fredericksburg, VA20 februari 2018
They lie to you to get you in the door. They tell you that they're all about you when actually is all about the money You make them . They train you but you don't really learn till you hit the floor then you're still lost. Team managers majority don't know what their doing and always have an attitude whenever you ask for help. They get rid of The people who truly cares about the people as a whole or run them away. This is a very unprofessional, inconsistent, unloyal to their people type of company . They don't care about the people just about the money we bring to keep the company/contract a float.
Hour lunch
Minpunten
Poor management, lack of trust, low pay, unprofessional
Bedrijfscultuur
Production floor is so lively.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Manila, Ph20 februari 2018
It was a awesome office all of the agent are professional but fun, you cant even notice the time that your in work because your like talking to the customer as a friend and at the same time resolve there concern.

Algehele waardering