Alorica Reviews

Alle 7.688 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Decent place to work. I have no conplaints
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE21 juli 2018
Alorica isn’t a bad place to work. They pay is decent, you also can get bonuses which are nice. The environment is manageable and the managers are helpful.
Bonuses
fun workplace
Customer Service Associate (Seasonal Account) (voormalige medewerker) –  Mezza21 juli 2018
the team managers and coaches are very friendly and helpfull at all time. My work was so easy and i learned so many thing specialy when we have group coaching.
Bedrijfscultuur
low pay for the job it has become.
Service Support Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL21 juli 2018
the job has evolved more into an account manager, but still pays the agents as entry level customer support.
management; petty & don't care about workers. when ever a question is ask the answer is because i said so.
No paid vacations, limited PTO, no paid holidays off.
it's a job
Minpunten
low pay, no paid time off
Bedrijfscultuur
amazing laidback job with incredible managers
Computing Services (huidige medewerker) –  Magna, UT21 juli 2018
the best job i have ever had. nice easy tech support with managers who really appreciate you, reward you, and make you feel like you are a big part of the team.
Ok workplace
Call Center Agent/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Cutler Bay, FL21 juli 2018
Alert that is a great place to work there are pros and cons to the business but overall it is a great business and experienceThey also have great benefits and 401(k) and also a great incentive when you have a great sales I would love to work at a local again someday
Pluspunten
Free lunch in the incentive that you get when you say you sale
Great First Job
Inbound Technical Support, Tier II (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK21 juli 2018
This can be a great first job. It doesn't pay the best, but training was the best, and advancement can be swift. They will work with you if you are a hard-working individual and striving to do your best.
typical day
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA20 juli 2018
answer inbound calls 80-100, the grading scales is not the best makes it harder to get a raise from the company. The pay is just to low for the amount of work load you have to do .
Bedrijfscultuur
Easy and comfortable work place
Customer Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA20 juli 2018
The time that I spent at Alorica was never stressful or too hard. I learned a lot about customer service and how to be a team worker. I would definitely recommend this job.
Long breaks
Too Cold Inside
Good work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK20 juli 2018
I always had help when i needed it. staff was easy to talk to. After your 90 days its easy to move up into management. loved working the graveyard shift.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good job just not for everybody
UPS Call Center/ Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Newport News, VA20 juli 2018
I didnt like the hours to a point it went from working a normal 8 hours to overtime from 9am to 8-9pm at night and on weekends will have to work from 9-2pm it was good money but was never home with my child, just to see them sleep,
call center agent
Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX20 juli 2018
Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
File and maintain records.
Customer Service
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO20 juli 2018
We had 8 weeks of training on their computer system and techniques for Verizon customers. It was learning about data plans and prices, late fees, putting people for qualified on new accounts and taking them off old accounts. Doing Talk, text and data plans. Handling customer calls of problems and solving their issues.
Pluspunten
Meeting and working with new people
The hours and the pay.
Free Food
Quality Assurance Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Cebu City20 juli 2018
The work place is so boring. They provide less incentive to support like me as QA. the site HRs are not helpful since we have discrepancy on our Contribution.
Free Lunch
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful with no benefits or advancement
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Spokane Valley, WA19 juli 2018
Expected to take on new roles and titles with out compensation. No raises or decent benefit package available. Mandatory time off due to lack of volume after guaranteed minimum of 40 hrs for fulltime position.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Customer Service Rep.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ19 juli 2018
It was a good company to work for. It just didn't have advancements to further my career. The environment was a little disruptive some times but that is expected in a large room of people. The supervisor was very polite at times.
Good Experience for working at Call center
No room for advancement
Fun and friendly environment
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Mobile, AL19 juli 2018
I would recommend this employer to anyone who is great with talking on the phone with customers and/or clients. the environment is relaxed yet fast paced.
relaxed
short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Alorica has been very helpful towards my pwrsonal development
CSR/TSR (huidige medewerker) –  Cubao19 juli 2018
In Alorica, I was able to develop my confidence and my speech. The salary was great, enough for leisure and necessity. All in all, Alorica has given me more benefits than downsides. I will miss this company.
Salary, Management
Workmates
Bedrijfscultuur
I loved my job just was no advancements or levels of sucess in this company
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Robinson Township, PA19 juli 2018
The position i had and the job that I did i loved it it was easy and I got a chance to experience working in this position never worked for a call center before I helped customers with their accts bills and also took payments over the phone with checks or crdt or debit cards but this company offers no raises and no opportunity to become anything
Pluspunten
Flexible hours and a great work enviroment
Minpunten
No advancements or acknowledge for hard work or goin above and beyond for the customers or company
Bedrijfscultuur
omg...nothing like what was implied
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Terre Haute, IN19 juli 2018
well first off, theres is no customer service it is nothing but sales they dont care how you treat customers as long as you get sales and only tv sales count. if you have family problems well forget it they hit you in your paycheck as punishment and take away any and all bonuses that you have previously earned, the haze you the mentally try to break you. the place is just not a good place to be, in mental standing it is worse than high school people are so immature save 3 that i know of. your your sake dont work here...
Pluspunten
bonuses for sales, and pet insurance...
Minpunten
hazing & humiliation if you do not get sales and they take away all of your bonuses.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Alorica
Manager Workforce Management Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE19 juli 2018
I used to love this job until we were all laid off to push our jobs offshore. Most of us were there for 15+ years and now we are jobless because the company decided to purchase another company that was millions of dollars in debt.
flexible
outsourcing
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Alorica. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag