Alorica Reviews

Alle 7.689 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Alorica
Manager Workforce Management Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE19 juli 2018
I used to love this job until we were all laid off to push our jobs offshore. Most of us were there for 15+ years and now we are jobless because the company decided to purchase another company that was millions of dollars in debt.
flexible
outsourcing
okay
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Hamilton, ON19 juli 2018
management uses favoritism
customers are rude
co workers have no regard for other people
good for experience
overall okay company pay was okay hours are good
n/a
Universal Service Executive (huidige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE19 juli 2018
long days, i do learn new things daily, my manager is the best and loves to teach new things , we don't have any culture, the hardest part about the job is how they do process , the people
Superb
TELESALES (voormalige medewerker) –  Csa19 juli 2018
Alorica offers a great workplace to grow as a person and have a career. Working with alorica allowed me to enjoy the benefits of working in a 1st class comoany
Terrible work environment
Back office processor (voormalige medewerker) –  Jackson, MI19 juli 2018
This is an awful company to work for. They want you to work your life away for minimal pay and benefits. They never want to give anyone a raise, and constantly call for mandatory overtime. They don’t tend to give days off when requested, so you have to call in and get an infraction for it. You can’t have a life outside of work when you work for this company. Management doesn’t do a thing all day, but they get to work 5 hours and go home. I have no positive words for this company.
Minpunten
Too many hours, bad pay, poor management
Fun and productive workplace
Customer Service Representative / Mentor (voormalige medewerker) –  Davao City18 juli 2018
Alorica is so far the only company I consider a very warm and fun company. Employees are appreciated and are rewarded for their hardwork and for their accomplishments.
Lots of freebies
Disputes in salary
Bedrijfscultuur
Good for a first job experience
BILINGUAL QUALITY ANALYST (voormalige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA18 juli 2018
-Filled with reporting, meeting, and follow-ups
-Client Facing
-Has an opportunity for improvement due to lack of detail
-Fast pace enviroment
-the ability to gain knowledge from others
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
was a very stressful and strict place to work
Answering Service Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Saraland, AL18 juli 2018
Very stressful environment they will hold you accountable for things out of your control and even to the point were annoyingly repeating steps with customers was preferred over actually getting them help.
decent pay and hours
Minpunten
overly strict policies and bad management
Offers Non-Credible Health Insurance
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ18 juli 2018
If having decent health insurance is important to you, choose another call center. The health insurance they offer is not considered "Credible Coverage".
Pluspunten
Nice work enviornment, nice people
Poor benefits, low pay
horrible work place
Trainer/Internal Tech Support/Adjudicator (voormalige medewerker) –  Valley, WA18 juli 2018
horrible work place and experience. There is so much drama and chaos in this building it makes it very difficult to go to work keep your head down and do your job.
Bedrijfscultuur
decent place to socialize with co-workers
Intake Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV 8911918 juli 2018
It was a very good experience for me to learn from the company the work I had being connected with United Health Care. I learned a lot about how to facilitate and process insurance claims, medical requests for medical necessities such as private, medicaid and medicare.
good working environment.
not much room to grow.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very cut throat environment that is filled with drama.
Prescription Solution Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Rocky Mount, NC18 juli 2018
A typical day at Alorica was so stressful and unprofessional. The hiring process could be more intense and accurate. The management could be more aware of policies and procedures for a call center. Lack of respect of management and other employees.
Pluspunten
Employees could accumulate or give away as many hours as they wanted.
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall my supervisor was great. The rest of the management needs a little work. The atmosphere is not an professional environment.
Billing Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Pensacola, FL18 juli 2018
Working at Alorica can be stressful. The environment is not professional. My supervisor was a great supervisor but management overall needed work. They never enforced dress code and I think that should be one thing they should focus on.
n/a
Team manager for Alorica (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockford, IL18 juli 2018
no review- you have to live it to understand, very stressful place to work. Pay is decent and does offer benefits. Never closes on holidays is a big downside to working there.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Pharmacy Technician/Prior AuthorizationTech (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL18 juli 2018
staff could have owned their mistakes and help employees as needed. organization can help to productivity of under dog workers we woud excell;; better.
Call center
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC18 juli 2018
there were many things changing. could use some organization within the company and between leaders. need to do better on that end. being more consistent.
Pluspunten
cafeteria, unlimited overtime after training.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not fun very stressful Unprofessional work environment
Customer Care Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC18 juli 2018
They probably would have did better if they didn't have a lot of young bucks running around like they owned the place, as well as the management the training SUCKED!!!!!! We suppose to learning not talking about DRAKE AND TALKING ABOUT OUR PERSONAL LIFE ( not unless it had something to do with the work place!!) VERY LOUD OBNOXIOUS. You really have to pay attention to everything and if you was thrown off once you would be lost was no need to go back because when you go back the trainer would say oh we behind so you would have to catch up on your own. There was a lot of different was to train this class and to help others and not just pick out the ones that you thought would ROCK!! Favoritism was one of them as well. I was really looking to work for this place and move up but decided to quit! Also that PTO Stuff should wait until you are physically on the floor in another group NOT WHEN YOU ARE IN TRAINING. Training should be offered anytime even if you miss a day and your team is ready to be on the "ACTUAL FLOOR" If they are not ready they should extend training regardless. ONE TEAM ONE BAND RIGHT! No one should have to loose in a call center like that one. To many don'ts in a unprofessional call center like that one. However, a typical work day there was like here we go raising our hands like children instead of having your floor support sit with each and individual person until they understood the job, I did learn somethings and glad I did because I always wanted to learn what went on inside of THAT call center. Management walked around with his head in the air like he was  meer... the ishhh!! ( like his shyt dont stink)somethings I had to teach him and he knew it. OK we get it the fact you been there along time but there was others that never did call center nor been in that particular center ( shut your pride down and don't get an attitude because someone ask you a million question " it don't matter that's what you are there for smh! HELP Not make others feel as if they are wrong for asking questions. The hardest part of the job was learning the system. Should learn the system first in training and then go to the book and then the floor. 12 weeks huh?? The most enjoyable part of the job was when you could sit alone and no one would bother you.  minder
Pluspunten
Good opportunity to move up
read the comment
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Flexible hours but minimal pay.
Work from Home Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Albany, GA17 juli 2018
Hours are very flexible but pay is minimum wage and the calls are sometimes overwhelming. There are multiple companies under Alorica's umbrella so there are multiple job opportunities.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Topeka, KS17 juli 2018
Constant challenge. Management is readily available to assist. Atmosphere is very fun and inclusive. Hours were flexible if needed. Benefits were above par.
Steriotypical Call Center Job
Customer Service/Tech Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA17 juli 2018
Lots of training so you dont have to worry about knowing much going in. Also a wide variety of shifts for people of all types. Also promote within so good chance to advance.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Alorica. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag