Alorica Reviews

Alle 6.084 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
Alorica is a different world
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA14 december 2017
Alorica is a different world. The company has a high turn-over rate. The company tries to provide a good environment. The issue is the high turn-over rate is caused due to rarely any opportunity to advance.
Fun place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Green Bay, WI 5430114 december 2017
Learned how to better communicate on the phone The workplace is fun. The hardest part of the job is dealing with irate customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the friendly customers.
the job for you
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (voormalige medewerker) –  Saraland, AL14 december 2017
Its a job for you if you enjoy working with customers over the phone. requires critical and creative thinking to satisfy customers. I like it to a point.
Allright
Agente Billingue de Comdata (voormalige medewerker) –  Guadalajara, Jal.14 december 2017
It is a good place to work at.
I did enjoy my time there.
People that are supervisors or in admin regularly gave me a weird vibe.
Pluspunten
Buen Horiario y honoriarios.
nice
Inbound Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Durant, OK14 december 2017
it's a nice place to work temporarily. I only left due to relocation and lack of sufficient transportation. I have since heard nothing but great things about the company.
Pluspunten
discounts, good pay, good management
Minpunten
short breaks, extremely akward at times
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good job if you’re just finishing high school
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Simpsonville, SC14 december 2017
Lots of different jobs you can do and different opportunities. They teach you the job with 3 weeks of training paid, so that you’ll be prepared and won’t be as nervous once you get on the floor .
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for
B2B sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Longwood, FL13 december 2017
Fun workplace environment.
Cares a great deal about it's employees.
Excellent management team.
Many opportunities for growth and the opportunity to move up into management positions.
Excellent work environment
health benefits
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Fun Workplace
Master Data Admin/Accounting Associate 2 (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Bonifacio13 december 2017
I like the people , my superiors and the culture.
The location is very accessible for me. The training is very enriching. And my boss is approachable and very smart
Accessible
Minpunten
Basic salary is not very competitive
Effecient training
Customer Service Representative-College Board (voormalige medewerker) –  Durant, OK13 december 2017
Top notch customer service based organization that is consistent to provide quality customer service representatives that are highly knowledgeable with extensive product and service based information
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Excellent work place
CAC Tier 1 Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Austin, TX13 december 2017
Alorica is awesome, they provide paid training and many incentives to motivate their employees. One of the best place to work for someone seeking quick advancement through hard work.
Flexible schedule, many incentives
STRICT ATTENDANCE POLICY
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Registered Pharmacist Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Mendota Heights, MN13 december 2017
This is a good job for a college student. They work with your hours, taking constant phone calls can get very boring, and its not hard but really unorganized.
money is good
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Mobile, AL13 december 2017
money is good however receive different clients whatever the client wants us to do is what we do alorica does not have any authority over the clients wishes
money
turn a roung
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
More work than one could handle in day.
CA CEC (huidige medewerker) –  Austin, TX13 december 2017
From the moment you start in the postion you will soon get more work that would could handle in a 8hr day. The valume is high, people quite or get fired constantly. Managment can't seem to fill the positions fast enough and the people they get are either not motived or qualified. The work itselft can be stressful but its intensified with valume we are expected to handle. Then we are punished or repramended for not being able to handle the valume. The business culture is sink or swim.
Pluspunten
decent work hours and pay
high valume, job security
Alorica was great.
Customer Service Representitive (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX12 december 2017
Never had a problem. They made sure I was trained well before getting on phones. Friendly staff everywhere. Did not disagree with breaks and lunch times.
Depressing.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Clovis, CA12 december 2017
Working at Alorica was one of the worst experiences of my life. Management was mean and nasty, treated everybody like dirt. I am a generally happy person and working at Alorica I literally felt myself slip into a depression, I dreaded everyday having to go in.
None.
Everything.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Monotonous but stable job.
Customer Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Clovis, CA12 december 2017
This is a call center, you will be sitting a lot and simply be talking to customers all day. Personally I am way too active a person to be able to stand that type of work, but it was very stable and comfortable as far as the job and coworkers are concerned. The biggest drawback is the lack of diverse job duties. You literally sit in one spot for hours on end.
Pluspunten
hours, job stability, good managers
boring, customer attitudes
Its A Circus
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA12 december 2017
Good learning place'
Ryde, New South Wales, Australia - 3 months ago
Less than 1 year in the role, former employee
The good things
School environment and cooperative staff
The challenges
Recommends working here: Yes
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 2Rapporteren
worst place ever
Customer Service Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT12 december 2017
would not recommend working at Alorica to anyone. went in one day to find out that my section had closed and I no longer had a job. There was no warning so that employees could start looking for a new job.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
bad job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM12 december 2017
worst place to work very dirty and ghetto peope in professional place as well wpould not go back this place no raiases either no growth no communication eithr
Alorica
Inbound customer service representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO 8091912 december 2017
Alorica was a great place to work all managers and coworkers were friendly and helpful I would have stayed for years if they hadn't shut down my site right after i finished training class ended.
good people