Alorica Reviews

8.297 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 8.299 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
okay
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, NC17 oktober 2018
started as a great place to work. the training was great, the trainer made you want to be there and retain the information. the call volume was okay, when the holidays came it sped up a bit but nothing major .
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Fun work place
Intake Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV17 oktober 2018
Alorica offers a wide variety of shift schedules and line of work. They are really laid back on dress code and we have a quota for faxes but if we don't meet it it doesn't affect our work or pay
It was okay
Customer Service Representatives (voormalige medewerker) –  Pensacola, FL17 oktober 2018
It was a very toxic environment I would rather not recommend this place to any of my peers. The work was easy the culture was not. It made it difficult for you to do your job.
un ambiente
Tier 1 Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Santo Domingo17 oktober 2018
responder 60 llamadas
como dirigirme a las personas de una manera directa y amable
no teníamos una relación directa con la gerencia
trabaje con personas de Canadá estando en república dominicana, teníamos diferentes actividades todos los meses
Lidiar con personas que no tenían la capacidad de entendimiento y que nos culpaban de sus problemas
ayudar a las personas cuando no entendían algo, era agradable sentir su agradecimiento
Pluspunten
seguro medico y descuentos en algunos centros de comida y peluquería
Minpunten
los insultos recibidos por algunas personas
job overview
Customer Service Representative/ Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Terre Haute, IN 4780417 oktober 2018
Alorica is a very stressful place to work, there is very little floor support or management to assist when an issue arises. The pay does not accommodate even the basic means of living. The means to sale in any means necessary drives the site more than anything and if you do not sell the other services that the site is required to sell you are viewed in a negative way and do not receive any help from anyone on the floor. Requires to sit for long periods of time. When a caller escalates a call management almost always will refuse taking the call leaving you to irritate and make the customer feel like they have to value to the company they chose for their service.
n/a
Minpunten
the whole site is mismanaged and the pay is not accomodating to the basics of living
Bedrijfscultuur
horrible place poor management no raises
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Humble, TX16 oktober 2018
simply horrible and the management was very horrible not a place to start a career and didn't pay enough rude attitudes from management a horrible environment overall
bonuses
Minpunten
no raise rude and dont care about employees well being
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Just stay focused
AMERICAN HOME SHIELD AGENT (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaumont, TX16 oktober 2018
I worked here over the summer and for the most part as long as you come in do your job and get out you will be just fine, but as with anything drama is sure to follow. overall a good place just needed better management.
first time job
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK16 oktober 2018
It is a good job if this is your first customer service job. the pace is slow and the jobs are super easy. They have alot of extra activities that go on weekly that can be entertaining.
laid back easy work
low pay building smells
Bedrijfscultuur
Worst trainning ever and lies about bounes
Sells Agent (huidige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX16 oktober 2018
Lies to there customers and also yelling from managers who are annoying and rude and are very rude to people however if you were to tgey would say negative most annoying and gives out pizes my buttt...
Easy
False pay
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Friendly staff
HR Generalist (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL16 oktober 2018
Great staff but many stated that they felt their hand were tied or restricted due to prior management decision regarding hostile work enviorment from a hostile employee.
Good staff
Non supportive Corp management
productive working environment
Customer Service Rep./Internal Auditor Reporter (huidige medewerker) –  Saraland, AL 3657116 oktober 2018
I'm a great team player and you constantly help others meet their customer request
My loyal customer base is outstanding. Customers often ask for you by name and you have a lot of repeat customers as a result.
Clients constantly request you for advice to solve their problems. I've become quite the go to person with our customers.
I have no problem building rapport with everyone you come in contact work. This a great customer service skill to possess
I'm really good at obtaining first-hand customer information and using this information to improve our products and services. I should show the rest of us how you go about obtaining this information.
I'm really good at following up with the client so as to ensure that they are never left in the dark.
extra breaks
Minpunten
too busy to obtain breaks
not very reliable
BILLING SPECIALIST/ TECH SUPPORT (voormalige medewerker) –  Humble, TX16 oktober 2018
only recommend for part time job, not for full time positions, not very good environment to work in, the job is good to help you get by with small bills
I have nothing positive to say about this place
Call Center Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA16 oktober 2018
this was a job i worked to take care of my family. I have nothing positive to say about this place just a jobI have nothing positive to say about this place
I have nothing positive to say about this place
Fun workplace
CSR - Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA16 oktober 2018
I actually love this job it’s a very great opportunity and there’s room to grow the only reason I have to find a better opportunity is because of the distance in which I live
Fun environment
Minpunten
Being mistreated by some customers
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Desktop Support Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL15 oktober 2018
I worked here about a year ago, I'm shocked that this place has a 3 star rating. Terrible management. I would be on the phone trying to make sales and I had customers who were hearing the people I worked with dropping racial slang words and cursing really loudly at each other over the loud music that was being played by the supervisors. Not a place I recommend anyone to work unless they were really in need of a job.
Bedrijfscultuur
Alorica is a great placw to start but not end with.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX15 oktober 2018
For me alorica was an ok job for me to start put with. The pay was good and management was fairly. I had no issues with alorica they would help me in time of need. No complaints there.
Good place to start off
Envoirment was disorgninzed
Bedrijfscultuur
Most of the higher management is only interested in each other,
CA CEC Interim Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Austin, TX15 oktober 2018
Anyone is hired because of the independent contracting for General Motors and you get paid by the people that fill the chairs. The turnover rate is extremely high and being a call center with inbound calls it is very hard for everyone involved and makes them have to work extra. Everyone above the lower management (Team Leads) does not listen to any reasoning on what may help the customer reps that try to stick out and keep their jobs and if you do voice your opinion you are in the dog house. There is no job security because they feel like anyone can do the job and it does not matter which job. There is no advancement unless they feel like you will go along with what they say. People get into physical altercations. Management tends to pick and choose which person they want to be with next.
Good wage
Bedrijfscultuur
Boa empresa de se trabalhar
Agente de Suporte Técnico Smartphone Samsung (voormalige medewerker) –  São Paulo, SP15 oktober 2018
Permaneci um período de quase 3 anos 8 meses aonde pude aprender me desenvolver como pessoa e profissional .Aprendi lidar com diversas situações.Empresa bastante flexível aonde visa um ambiente agradável de se trabalha, realizava sempre campanhas de incentivo ao funcionário ,sempre tinha chamado Feed back a procura de melhorias para equipe de trabalho afim de obter bons resultados.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Davao15 oktober 2018
Challenging because I get to meet new people with different personalities. But sometimes I find it hard to adjust especially when our time of work shift.
Great Coworkers
Credit Specialist / Tech Support / Chat Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA15 oktober 2018
While I have my own gripes with the workplace, of which I will not go into detail, if you are looking for a place with amazing coworkers this is that place. If not for them, I probably would have left a long time ago.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Alorica. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag