Alorica Reviews

Alle 7.688 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
productive
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockford, IL17 juli 2018
work was easy , but its more down time than working and not much to do to keep you working . we have weekly meetings and everyone is very friendly. its enough pay to live off of
Pluspunten
enough lunch break, good pay
to much down time
Bedrijfscultuur
Very stressful and uneven work requirements between employees
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Pensacola, FL17 juli 2018
The work environment is very stressful and the priorities change day by day. Each Manager is different and allows different qualities in different representatives. Some agents are allowed to steal time without repercussions while others were dismissed. A very uneven work environment.
hour lunch, unpaid
minor coimpinsations for sales
Deadend
UPS PROACTIVE RESPONSE REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  Newport News, VA17 juli 2018
The hours suck, the money is fine, really could be better, and as a company Alorica is just in a race to the bottom. It doesn't care that their employees are being set up to fail, they just want bodies on the phones.
Pluspunten
decent money, but not great
Minpunten
bad healthcare and benefits. new hires get barely any PTO
It was difficult
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA17 juli 2018
You had a lot of people calling in that were unreasonable. The coworkers and staff were wonderful, but the hours are strict, no room for change. It was lovely working there for the most part.
Bedrijfscultuur
It's a job to pay the bills but not much else
Service Manager/Patient Advocate (huidige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX17 juli 2018
The work is usually simple and repetitive. Well above minimum wage, but the only way to build a career is to put your head down and make sure you have nothing else to do.
Pluspunten
Simple to maintain, steady pay & hours
Minpunten
short breaks, little room to grow
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Training is provided.
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Humble, TX16 juli 2018
Good starter job. Will learn Client and Product information to do your job. Your hours may change,depending on needs of the Client. Amount of raises are unclear.
CoWorkers
Hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Fexible schedule, but poor management
CD&A Rep/ SME/ Quality Team (voormalige medewerker) –  Mendota Heights, MN16 juli 2018
I've been there for 3 years and there is always changes around. You don't ever have the same desk because they will always switch you to a different seat, different team lead, and different department whether you like or not. So far, I've been switched to over 7 team leads plus. No matter how long you work there, you pay rate will always be a flat $12.00 per hours. This are desperate to hire just any one there. The dress code is supposed to be business casual, but I've seen many coming to work or interviews in their pajamas. Upper managements are never on the same page. The only thing positive about this place is that they are flexible other than that don't work here.
Flexible with your schedule
Minpunten
You do so much for little pay. No worth it.
Bedrijfscultuur
good
Customer Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX16 juli 2018
This place was a fun to work at constant rewards for good performance, some managers were good. Schedules were not to flexible, depends the department you work for.
Very low paying job
Recovery Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE15 juli 2018
Pays only 11.50 per hour unless you bonus. If you do bonus, the bonuses suck. The customers are horrible because you have to call them to pay their car payments and most of them won't pay. The managers and people are great I'll give them that but still. On the hunt for something else.
1 Hour Lunches, great co-workers
low pay, job is bad
Awesome work place
2nd Level Technical Suppport (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL15 juli 2018
I learned so much from all managers whom are open to go ever every procedure until you understand the situation. The management team provide their full time on employees concerns.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work with basketball , and table tennis
Teachnical Support (huidige medewerker) –  Lake Mary, FL15 juli 2018
I loved the management team and the people are nice to work with most of the time . However , this does not give you the opportunity to meet the needs of society on your own. The benefits are slim to none.
Alor of down time
Minpunten
No money, and barely any benefits including PTO.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
A great place for teenagers just starting out in the workforce.
H.R. Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM15 juli 2018
Typical day was hectic. I learned that there are not enough team players. Management went down hill in the first year they opened. Culture was diverse. Hardest part of the job, was doing too much on my own. Not enough shared responsibility. I was doing three jobs at once. The most enjoyable part of the job were the people who worked there.
Contest and potlucks
Minpunten
Sometimes no breaks. Slave drivers.
Poor customer services
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA15 juli 2018
Process of hiring is horrible! Security is lazy and unprofessional. He likes to ignored his peers and gets annoyed if he has to help them. Ladies at the front desk were rude! I understand it is their career job but they do not need to feel intimidated by my certificate. They said they were flexible with student’s school schedule but really they are not. Be smart; if they already expressed their ugly attitudes and indirect attacking you, leave. Do not waste your precious time or ruin your professional work reputations.
Probation/ Training Schedule that you MUST attend: Tu-Sat Wk: 1-5: 3:15p-12a
Wk 6-12: 12p-9p
Days off sun/mon
There were at least 2 nice people I met
Minpunten
First impression of the inside and ladies at the front desk
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Friendly workplace
Workforce(Real Time Analyst),Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte, Philippines14 juli 2018
Working in night shift and rotational schedule was not easy but what keeps me going to work is that the workplace was fun to work, we can work while having fun with colleagues there's no problem with the management as long as your doing your job and that's the enjoyable part of this job. The hardest part of the job is when pressure comes; large incoming call volumes, that's the time that you need to be more serious.

I have learned a lot from this Company.

When I was an agent I started from being the weakest to one of the top performers. I have learned that dont be shy to ask for help, try different strategies and see what will work, cooperation and team work.

I have learned that teamwork and individual initiative is the key to success.
I have learned how to handle pressure.
I have learned how to multi task.
and the most important thing that I've learned was how you deal with coworkers and customer when to say No and when to say Yes.
delayed lunch break
detrimental to health
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun to work at
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Saraland, AL14 juli 2018
I really enjoyed working at Alorica. Honestly the money is really good .The job is mot bad at all its a great place to advanced the only thing I hated was some of the customers. They were so spoiled and rowdy sometimes
Mandatory and Optional Overtime... Pays well ..Offers lots of bonuses
Minpunten
The customers 😂 and its boring when the call volume is low
fun enviroment
Inbound customer service call center (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ13 juli 2018
fast passed job but several months of being sent home early due to low call volume. and always told it would pick up but still hasnt and casues a strain on paychecks
Fun workplace great people
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Sparks, NV13 juli 2018
It is a great company with great people. Easy going job with little to stress about, however a call center job isn’t for everyone. If you think it’s for you, alorica is a great place to work
Good people, fun workplace
Slow paced
Terrible work enviorment
Inside Sales Customer Representative (huidige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX 7993612 juli 2018
Alorica treats employees terribly and makes no considerations of their needs as an employee. Hardly any attempt is made to help employees while constantly contradicting their own rules.
nothing
everything
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
out of business
Contact representative (voormalige medewerker) –  29th st Topeka, KS12 juli 2018
I would not recommend anyone to work here. The company went out of business. Could not keep contracts with business. Constant change of account or business working for. Not flexible with their hours.
incentives
no flexible schedule
Bedrijfscultuur
Ambiente de trabajo divertido y juvenil
Agente de Servicio al Cliente (voormalige medewerker) –  Guadalajara, Jal.12 juli 2018
La ubicación y el acceso son el peor punto de éste centro de trabajo ya que se ubica en un parque industrial que esta un poco retirado del Periférico y además hay que atravesar todo el parque hasta el fondo para llegar al lugar de trabajo
Pluspunten
Cuentan con opciones de entretenimiento dentro del lugar de trabajo, también cuentan con servicio de transporte nocturno
Minpunten
La cafetería es muy limitada y no hay más opciones para comer dentro de la empresa, ni en los alrededores, es muy incómodo que te revisen cada vez que entras y sales del lugar de trabajo
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Alorica. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag