Alorica Reviews

8.297 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 8.299 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
exelente
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Guadalajara, Jal.15 oktober 2018
exelente ambiente de trabajo , relajado, aprendi a ser mas atento con mis clientes y tambien a multi-task para llevar acavo el trabajo, lo mas dificil el el entrnamiento.
Bedrijfscultuur
DoNot have much to say about Alorica .
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX14 oktober 2018
I will miss the people but not the company. The managers were nice to all employees. We started with over 200 people in a branch that would accommodate all, but Citi Bank was moved to a room that only holds 52 people.
Meet very nice people.
Minpunten
no raises, room jto small for agents.
It’s okay
Call Center Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Cutler Bay, FL13 oktober 2018
It’s an NOT A bad job very flexible but management is terrible but if you need a job it’s decent if you like being on the phones and provide great customer services The atmosphere is just a little bit of high school vibe so you have to keep your business to yourself .
Flexible hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
n/a
Reservation Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  philippines13 oktober 2018
the working environment is great!
good trainer and superiors!
good facilities and staff, the only not so good at alorica is their HR department, they are not so accommodating to their employee.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a good place to work!!
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ13 oktober 2018
I worked here about a year ago, I'm shocked that this place has a 3 star rating. Terrible management. I would be on the phone trying to make sales and I had customers who were hearing the people I worked with dropping racial slang words and cursing really loudly at each other over the loud music that was being played by the supervisors. Not a place I recommend anyone to work unless they were really in need of a job.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
It was very calm and opened spaced to work
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaumont, TX12 oktober 2018
I enjoyed my time working at Alorica , it was a very flexible job . I loved how we could do as much overtime which we desired . My manager was very professional and caring .
Pluspunten
You could do as much overtime as you wanted
Minpunten
sometimes it was too over staffed
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful, not enough training.
Call Center Representative/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX12 oktober 2018
During the month I worked here I never got to meet my supervisor/manager, because when I left training he left for vacation. My department was and still is understaffed out 150 seats only 40-50 were occupied on the weekdays and 15-25 on the weekends. During the weekday costumers were on queue for about 40-60 minutes before they got to speak to somebody. Training didn’t prepare you for the regular calls they only prepared you for very specific calls, superiors aren’t helpful enough for the new employees. I received more useful information from a colleague than from training. In my department (Reconnects/Winbacks) you are supposed to extend calls as long as posible, one of my trainers strongly recommended us to make the customer forget the reason for their call and make them talk about their personal life. (Ex.. So what does your family like to do for fun.) So you could use the information they give you about their personal life to try to make them come back to your service provider. The systems are flawed they crashed a few times when I was on a call, Some equipment is not in working condition (some phone lines were missing, some computers didn’t work properly and not sync to the phones properly.) Only friendly people I met here were 5 colleagues, my trainer, and the security guard.
Pluspunten
Nice smoking area, Restrooms are very clean, Good security.
Minpunten
Superiors not helpful, Unclean cafeteria, Can’t use cash for meals, Not enough space in break area.
Bedrijfscultuur
Easy job but awful management and enviroment
Technical support representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA12 oktober 2018
Management was terrible that's why I quit... If you're one of the favorites you'll get the shift and days off you want. They yell you one thing then do the opposite (Like being hired and told you're tech support for cable then a couple months later they shove sales down your throat and ask you everyday about them and then being forced to do another job like internet tech support with no training what so ever and you'll get fired if you transfer those calls to the internet department)
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Universal City, TX12 oktober 2018
Training was not long enough. When on the floor taking calls and if you had a question it took the one floor walker at least 5 minutes to come help. Also heaven forbid if you offend one of your coworkers. Also if you wanted to be crossed trained you don't get a raise.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Review
Manager of Human Resources (voormalige medewerker) –  Topeka, KS11 oktober 2018
I have no comment. This company is designed for a certain type pf person. You have to be very customer and client orientated, It is fun if you are into that type of job.
N/A
N/A
This is a job.
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA11 oktober 2018
This is a job. You will be paid for the time you spend on the phone. You will have access to technical information to help you do the job, but you are responsible for making the company have positive customer service surveys. If a customer gives you a no survey, there is very little you can do about it.
Pluspunten
You will be paid for the hours you work
Minpunten
Poor management, Poor working conditions.
Bedrijfscultuur
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Simpsonville, SC11 oktober 2018
The management was not qualified for the positions they held. Some of the management acted more like bullies than managers. Regardless of your experience or qualifications you could still get passed over for a promotion just because they wanted to promote one of their friends
it's ok to work there
Phone tech support for Costco members (huidige medewerker) –  Ft. Myers, FL11 oktober 2018
Place was just a job nothing to right home about. Was nothing to brag about there was some advancement but it seem to be for favorites. You can always go back.
breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and stress free work enviornment
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Sunrise, FL10 oktober 2018
Alorica offers a comfortable work environment with great management and an awesome cultural committee staff that ensures the site has fun and engaging activities.
Diversity
Temperature
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Workplace relax
Customer services representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Montgomery, AL10 oktober 2018
I really like my job
The employees their are real nice
I got my job done and stayed to myself
I love my supervisor
I love how everyone comes together for birthdays
Friendly people
Short breaks
Alorica
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA10 oktober 2018
Work shifts changed with no notice and your not allowed to miss days after a shift change or switch with anyone for a better schedule. Supervisors were very selective about whom they assisted on the work floor and it made it very difficult to assist customers on the phone.
overtime
very unclean work stations
Bedrijfscultuur
No structure what so ever
Team Leader/Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Durant, OK10 oktober 2018
The company shows extreme favouritism and unfair business practices. They do not pay you for all of your hours worked and forget EVER getting a raise. I was there three years with no raises.
Its a check
poor managment, favortism
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
It was okay
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL10 oktober 2018
I’m ready to work somewhere else. The management was terrible and the pay was okay but I am ready to work more and get paid correctly for the work I put in
horrible
Sales Representative/customer service/team lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Universal City, TX10 oktober 2018
feels like high school, very much see favoritism. i excelled personally when there was a sales project, not theres no room to grow. lack of good management
call center
Call Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK10 oktober 2018
Alroica is a call center based company that has multiple lines. They do not give raises it is line based pay with bonus if incentives are reached. Even if you reach your incentives if you did not have 100% attendance you would not receive your bonus for the month. Bonuses were very hard to get at this company.
Friendly environment
no pay raises
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Alorica. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag