Alorica Reviews

Alle 6.067 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
It's a good place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  North Sioux City, SD10 december 2017
It's a pretty laid back job, the customers can get a little mad but there not mad at you there mad at the company. If you just remember that you will be ok.
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Humble, TX10 december 2017
Alorica is a good starting job for someone whose desperate for a job. After working there for so long, your willing to move on to something pertaining more toward your degree.
Minpunten
Short breaks, not enough pay, Alot of hours.
Recommended
Customer Care Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX9 december 2017
I would recommend Alorica, it is a good job with a lot of opportunities and great people to work with. People are polite and take care of each other. The only thing that is not acceptable is that the parking lot is most of the time full of trash.
I hated this job
Customer Care Rep (huidige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC9 december 2017
Granted it is a job that would be aresume builder. This job is super stressful. management is all over the place and they are never on one accord. I worked at this place for over a year and never got a raise or appreciation for working there. they closed my original department and forced us to work in customer care now my job is on the line because customer reviews of Verizon. yup they are going to fire a bunch of converting agents because 1 metric is low. Other people have had low numbers and got moved to another department in the building but we get put out the door.. WORST PLACE FOR EMPLOYMENT.
PAY
EVERYTHING ELSE
fun place though
Call Center Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Davao City9 december 2017
fewer incentives, low salary rate, though team leads are good, many would prefer to find high paying company.
-leave applications are hardly approved.
Stressful yet satisfactory
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  National Capital Region9 december 2017
Being a sales representative will always be hard and stressful but their is an unexplained joy whenever you have your job done specially by assisting people
Free sleeping quarters
Healthcare
Easy call center
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA8 december 2017
Alorica was an easy place to work. Sometimes it was fast paced, sometimes it was slow paced, all depending on the time and the day that you worked. Most times there were overtime hours available while other times there weren't. The management at the Alorica location that I worked at were all very unprofessional and took their title to the extreme. They treated the staff as if we were a ton of grade school children, making us face only our computers and NEVER being able to turn around, raise our hands when we had to use the restroom (and I was pregnant at the time of employment so waiting for the restroom wasn't always easy), they would even turn off the tv's in our lanes as if we weren't responsible enough to not watch the television whilst on a call.

Other than that, the job itself was very easy and sometimes they would buy us lunch, most times the lunch would just be for management and MAYBE you would get the left overs. It is a call center so you have to be prepared for angry customers yelling at you through the phone. Just remember you more than likely won't ever have to speak to that person again.
Pluspunten
easy, onsite cafeteria, optional overtime
health care, management, unprofessional
Fun and Chill but ...
Pharmacy Technician Intake Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Mendota Heights, MN8 december 2017
When I use to work at Alorica it was very relaxed cool management and fun, but one thing I dislike is when we would have to move to a new desk or team and not have a permanent desk and I still didn't understand why that tends to happen.
A complete grind
Customer Care Representative-Verizon Wireless (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO8 december 2017
No interaction with coworkers. No quality assurance. Everything is determined at the whim of customer surveys with no actual opportunity for disputes, despite the fact that we were told otherwise.
New People
Call Center Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC8 december 2017
Lots of friendly new people to meet but the job itself doesn't leave much room for advancement. It can go from nothing to do to a lot to do at any time.
Awful place to work
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Jackson, MI8 december 2017
Absolute joke! Worst place I have ever worked! They couldn't figure out a simple direct deposit form... If that tells you anything. Management was not helpful, they try to play the blame game. They tell you one thing then change the story to make you look like you're the bad guy in the situation. It's nothing but drama central. I felt like I was back in highschool. The lack of communication was ridiculous.
NOTHING
Poor management
Bedrijfscultuur
Very comfortable atmosphere.A good place to work
Customer Service / Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT8 december 2017
Enjoyed my experience overall. Had a great supervisor, pay was acceptable, work area was recently updated, most everyone was both real, and also professional. Very comfortable atmosphere.
many
Few
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a nice place to work
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Clovis, CA8 december 2017
A lot of the workers that already worked there for a while weren't friendly at all. Whenever I would ask for them to help me they rarely would ever help. And when you didn't know the answer to a question, they would look at you with disgust.
long breaks, same hours
rudeness, demanded overtime, unhelpful
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Alorica in Tillmans corner is very decent....
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Mobile, AL8 december 2017
Alorica in Tillmans Corner I will recommend to anyone because its very professional(besides Sams club dept), the pay is good for what you are doing. Most of the managers are experienced and friendly. Availability to move up and keep up with your money. Also offer insurance for certain departments.
Great advancement opportunities
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  North Sioux City, SD8 december 2017
Customer services and assistance. Relaxed environment. Great training and trainers.Friendly employees and management. Extra incentives and goals to motivate employees.
Training exemplary
location
balance workplace
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Quezon Province7 december 2017
balance workplace salary is good but needs improvement on benefits specially for HMO limit and also needs improvement for the supervisor for handling their employee be professional.
Bedrijfscultuur
unorganized but still a good job
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA7 december 2017
I love customer service so the hierarchy and structure of the call center didn't bother me as much as it should have, I worked in Fresno, CA blyth location and in my opinion the place lacked culture for the employees. There was a high turn over rate and the training was terrible. I could of saved gas and watched videos from home. Overall, I enjoyed talking with the customers and helping them out and end goal is customer satisfaction.
Great job
Direct Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, NC7 december 2017
Love the environment I worked at. The hours were great. No one was mean to each other. We did get break unlike other jobs. People get rude as customers sometimes but that’s nothing to handle
It is what you make it.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA7 december 2017
I had a great training class and great team leads/managers. Got along with pretty much everybody. HR was really helpful and understanding to deal with when personal issues came up. Full time hours were nice to have and they try hard to get you the shift you need, if your shift bid wasn't successful.
Pluspunten
Monthly performance bonuses. Full time. Overtime.
Minpunten
No raises. Shift bids. Mandatory overtime.
Bedrijfscultuur
Something temporary that became a career
Recruiter (huidige medewerker) –  Crosswinds San Antonio7 december 2017
When I applied over 2 years ago, I never though I would still be here. At Alorica if you are determined and motivated to advance it will happen quickly. I am now on my fourth promotion in a little over 2 years! I love the department and the people that I work with. The management has been supportive and encourage me along the way!
If your looking for a fun environment I suggest you apply and see how Alorica can benefit your life!

Algehele waardering