Alorica Reviews

Alle 7.479 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Okay work environment
customer service representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Green Bay, WI12 juni 2018
Days could be busy or slow. I learned what siriusxm is. Management makes promises that they do not keep. People are usually stressed out trying to keep up with requirements so they can meet bonuses. Reaching bonuses was near impossible.
free siriusxm
Would not recommend
Medical Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ12 juni 2018
Honestly would never recommend this company to anyone. Management is young and inexperienced.

Back to back calls...can never go into Aftercall

Learned about Prior Authorizations, Tier Exceptions, etc. for prescriptions.

Workplace culture is not good. Only management is allowed to have fun.

Being stuck to a headset with no time off other than breaks and lunch.

Nothing enjoyable about the job.
Great learning opportunity
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL12 juni 2018
The pay is extremely discouraging compared to the amount of work and responsibilities you are required to take on when excelling within the company. Management is not in sync.
Pluspunten
Feels good to help people and learn new things
Minpunten
Horrible pay for the amount of work
Bedrijfscultuur
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Mendota Heights, MN12 juni 2018
A typical day is fast paced but rewarding for the most part. I learned a lot about the requirements for authorization of medications. Management was supportive. Workplace culture was good. The hardest part of my job was dealing with unhappy customers "members" who did not meet requirement to be approved. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting medications approved for members.
Sometimes free meals
Bedrijfscultuur
ambiente de trabajo muy bueno
Agente telefónico bilingüe (voormalige medewerker) –  Guadalajara, Jal.12 juni 2018
muy buen ambiente de trabajo con una excelente oportunidad de desarrollo laboral
seguro
estresante
Fast Paced and Fun Work Environment
Verizon Tech Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockford, IL12 juni 2018
Alorica Inc had very in depth extensive 8 week training program that covered everything from Customer Service Skills to Network, Hardware and Software Troubleshooting skills. Great place to work full of friendly people.
Flexible Job
Call Center Sales and Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Terre Haute, IN12 juni 2018
Good flexible hours and decent pay. Sales driven work environment. Very lenient attendance policy. Great environment but management could make some improvements. Overall good job.
Very stressful.
Subject Matter Expert-AT&T (huidige medewerker) –  Niles, OH12 juni 2018
The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. To many errors made at the store level that can only get resolved by the customer calling and complaining.
Great company
DTVCSR (voormalige medewerker) –  Sherman, TX12 juni 2018
I had no issues with any of the management for the company but there was always someone causing drama on the floor and they never got in trouble for it.
productive and fun workplace
Escalation Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Lipa, Batangas12 juni 2018
there are always activities that engages every employees like pageants, games and likes. my manager was also very helpful with everyone in the team. It has always been a fun-working environment
Bedrijfscultuur
It's ok if you are mentally prepared to deal with customers and can think quick.
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Saraland, AL12 juni 2018
A typical day is getting on the computer and listening to customer complaints and issues while you scramble around on the screen to find a way fix their problem.
Pluspunten
Decent pay, many benefit opportunities, opportunity to advance from within
Minpunten
The customers can be rude, it feels like theres a million and one buttons and pages of tools to dig through to help, and its just a strain on the brain
Great workmates
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Cubao, Quezon City, PH11 juni 2018
great people to work with. management is not pro-employee. employee to employee relationship is great but the managers and supervisor are not that reliable when employees need help.
great people
bad management
Bedrijfscultuur
Benefits
Call Center Customer Care Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV11 juni 2018
Benefits are not good. Strict. Little to no PTO or time off. Short breaks. Not helpful with things if you ask. Rude if you ask question. I wouldn’t suggest working here
Unorganized
Personal Banker (voormalige medewerker) –  Joplin, MO11 juni 2018
Was not impressed with this place. Poor management. Everyone worries about themselves. Managers are rude and the rules are not laid out. You consistly receive negative feedback. If manager would be polite I would come back to work for this company. I enjoyed helping people but I did not enjoy being abused by customers and management.
friendly co workers
Consistly under appreciated
Bedrijfscultuur
I loved it and will go back given the chance.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Ohio11 juni 2018
I absoutely LOVED this company. I loved that I could work from home and never had to worry about childcare. I could have done with out some of the grumpy customers, but other than that, I loved the job and will go back if I get the chance.
Work from Home
Minpunten
some times hours are not available
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
nope
Telemarketer (voormalige medewerker) –  Niles, OH11 juni 2018
I loved it but telemarketing is not for me.. their management was caring and always loved their crew. I just didn't like angry customers..............
lunches
angry customers
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive with a lot of moving pieces
Team Manager/Trainer (huidige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX11 juni 2018
The management is all over the place. I believe we can make the environment more professional and make bigger jumps in productivity if we showed more commitment to our team
Bedrijfscultuur
Need a lot of inprovement
Custom care (voormalige medewerker) –  North Charleston, SC11 juni 2018
Need to spend money on thienvironment. Very nasty and not health y. The rugs are dirty and the chair are stained. It is so nasty it hard to think of it as a working environment.
Lies
Revolving Door
Duke Energy Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL11 juni 2018
i regret giving a "1" star rating overall i wish i could give a half or none. I was let go because our trainer never went over "terms and conditions". I feel like the rug was yanked out from under me.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Awful place to work
Customer Service Representative II (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO11 juni 2018
Alorica is a call center that contracts with other companies. They forced employees to skimp on breaks and lunches in order to beat the clock to the point they lost a class action lawsuit! Management was not supportive of issues that employees had crop up in their lives. It was very high-stress and low compensation!
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Alorica. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag