Alorica Reviews

Alle 6.048 reviews worden getoond
full time was cool
Customer service rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Clovis, CA4 december 2017
you get the hours you want but its very stressful to work there they try to make it as fun as possible by have fun days and dress up days but it was by far the hardest costumer service I have ever worked for.
Horrible workplace
Customer Care Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA4 december 2017
Poor management. They do not care about your outside life. You do not get paid enough for what you do, nor do you get raises. They do not give you all of your bonus money.
N/A
everything.
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun work place.
GM (huidige medewerker) –  Austin, TX4 december 2017
I enjoyed my job and my time at Alroica. I feel though, there wasn't really any room to grow in the company and I've been with them for about a year (contracted through GM). I want to grow with a company and have a career.
Friendly enviorment
Bedrijfscultuur
Easy job if you like talking
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Owensboro, KY4 december 2017
Dont work for alorica they will fire you if you dont make it through production and thier management is awful they will rush you through training and put you on the phone barely teaching you enough
honest opinion
Call center Rep (huidige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO4 december 2017
not an enjoyable job and the pay was horrible, management was cheerful but annoying. Felt like an adult day care center. Lots of angry customers calling in.
friendly environment
Agent r (voormalige medewerker) –  Terre Haute, IN4 december 2017
the job can sometimes be stressful and fast paced, but it also has its times when it is relaxed and not as hectic. as far as the employees for the most part everyone can get along there are teams that you will be on based on the hours you chose to work and you'll have a team captain that is there to help you when your in need.
Great
Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaumont, TX4 december 2017
At Alorica I was always treated fairly, I never had problems with anyone. My first two weeks there I trained for the job and every thing I needed to know was explained to me clearly.
Great hours
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
poor management at upper levels
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Fredericksburg, VA4 december 2017
no communication from management to employees, some fun times to boost morale which is usually very poor, people are put in management that have no clue what they are doing, constant changes to job role, no consistancy
Bedrijfscultuur
the hardest part of the job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Rocky Mount, NC4 december 2017
Alorica is your typical call center very busy. You are put on the floor without the proper training. There is a lack of help in assistance with calls or management. I had difficulty with the equipment all the times. My call system will fail and the computers will blank out at anytime.
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
Mandatory overtime, lack of training
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great hours and great benefits.
Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA4 december 2017
Training is fun but you do not learn everything you need to learn. Once out on the floor you're expected to do things and help customers with very little knowledge so the first few days talking calls will never go smoothly. They gave my group used headphones and I thought that was disgusting.
Bedrijfscultuur
alorica is now down to number basis company not like the good ol days
Technical Support Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Pampanga4 december 2017
Alorica is becoming a company who just look at people as number providing asset and the management is very inconsistent of what their telling their people
incentive's
management
There is better
Customer service associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Kingston3 december 2017
Perhaps different account have different problems. At Amazon uk, poor working conditions, poor or late pay. Not everyone gets the same pay, some get more for the same work. Changes are made without worker consideration. Some weeks, persons don't get any pay. Though it says it's a flexible company, it's really not. Sabbath persons, don't look to get a job here.
Pluspunten
You can watch tv, there's a fridge and microwave and lunch room and free water
Minpunten
Everything else. Overwork, short breaks, under pay, too competitive that it becomes pressure
Bedrijfscultuur
You can start working almost immediately.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (voormalige medewerker) –  Clovis, CA3 december 2017
If you dont mind being stuck in a chair all day this job is one i would recommend. Some trainers are absolutely great, some lack proper skills, same with team managers. Business is the bottom line, with customer satisfaction coming second. There are semi-easily attainable bonuses and the working conditions are fairly comfortable. Usually have to look around pretty hard to find a good working station in your area.
Pluspunten
Free food on weekend, monthly bonus avaio
Poor support, disgruntled customers
Stress
Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL3 december 2017
I usually worked 1:30 - 10 or 3:30 - 12. I hate those hours but the pay was good. sometimes I would come in early for overtime, and sometimes they would give VTO ( early release basically ). The basic job was nice but its the customers that make it stressful plus they are really up tight abouteverything.
Customer service
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA2 december 2017
It seems like a great place to work. The offer great overtime but like any call center it comes with drama. I would refer it to anyone that is looking for any type of job
horrible call center
Customer Service Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Clovis, CA1 december 2017
I really dont have much to say about alorica, i had a rough time there dealing with childish people and their egos. Even though i made it to management
Bedrijfscultuur
A good place to get customer service experience
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Saraland, AL1 december 2017
The company is an good place to get customer service experience for those who do not have any, on the other hand the company has very unprofessional and rude management. The pay is very good and plus bonuses, but the schedules are ridiculous and are changed with out letting you know every couple of weeks, company does not care about personal matters out side of work forwards having a flexible schedule, does not matter if you have doctors excuse for appointment you would still be unexcused
bonuses, three breaks
Minpunten
rude management, non flexible schedules
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
It was alright
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX1 december 2017
They pay was ok for being in my 20s back then but not a place to stay past 2 years without a raise. Environment was great management was not great but good my manager was awesome.
Breaks
Lunch not long enough
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and fast paced enviroment helped a lot of people
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO1 december 2017
Come in log in to call system and help Verizon Wireless customers with their billing issues and Tech support, Fun working environment and would be rewarded for great customer care
No foundation
Member Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM1 december 2017
This company is considered the worst company in America to work for. Poor management, everything is disarray and they are inconsistent about paying their employees
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren