Alorica Reviews

Alle 8.134 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Knowledgeable stay
IT / Service Desk Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Lipa City16 september 2018
Alorica acquired ACS then West inc then EGS.
With the additional 3 companies, Alorica service desk supported over 100 sites and over 300 campaigns.
I really learned a great deal with the back end of the BPO industry.
Not enough
Technical Support Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL15 september 2018
They don't appreciate the hard work and dedication the agents performed on a daily basis. The work you perform is much greater than the wages you'll recieve.
Not the best place.
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Mobile, AL15 september 2018
My manager was great, loved her, but she had some one over her, they say you get extra pay for working your 40 hours, I never saw it, they say the Insurance is great, it didn't pay anything for me, they say you get paid for recommendations of potential employees, I sent some one there, she is still there, I never saw the extra money.
Pluspunten
You don't have to stand all day.
Minpunten
They don't care about your family time, we had to work on Thanksgiving, they don't care if you can make a living, 10 an hour.
Bedrijfscultuur
The account I work in is okay.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Greentree, PA15 september 2018
I don't mind the atmosphere altogether, you get what you applied for. The people that work there are nice and friendly, but sometimes there can be some conflict depending on the issue. I enjoy being on the account I'm in, however I feel like I do more work than the other account I was in and I'm still getting paid the same. They do always try to do something fun so the workers don't get bored, though. And that's nice.
Over qualified
CSR - Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV15 september 2018
They did not want to hire me because I am a very promising employee. All the managers that interviewed me where nervous. They didn't want me to take their jobs.
Minpunten
Management is bad, they flush out the good and everyone that stays does it for the money
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Needs Improvement
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Anywhere15 september 2018
There is a clear disconnect between Corporate and everyone else below the Corporate level. There are no annual reviews, no annual raises, the benefits are not affordable and do not cover much of anything.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Easy but Difficult
CSR - Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC15 september 2018
Working here my only problems was with management
i feel as if they didn't care about their trainees and how successful they could be . Most trainers was showing favoritism.
Pluspunten
Great pay, lots of overtime
short breaks, bad management
Alorica is a Fantastic Company
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL15 september 2018
Alorica is a well developed establishment that employs over 500,000 employees.
The online center handles all aspects of a big corporation(including sales, online orders, offline specialities, solving issues and making everyone happy. It is a productive and fun workplace. We have popcorn, ice cream, candy socials, etc. The employees are like family. We have loving people that work there. The managers are very good people also. If you can work independantly I recommend Alorica to you. If you don't want to work I would say this is not the job for you.
Pluspunten
free lunches, drawings, monetary awards
short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Cutler Bay location is not great,
Sale Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL 3315715 september 2018
The Cutler Bay location had terrible employees where they sold marijuana while working. I enjoyed that i could work as I needed.Scheduled for an 8 hour day I could leave early without repercussion.
Pluspunten
I could choose to go to work whenever i wanted to without repercussions.
terrible structure and leadership
Bedrijfscultuur
Very exciting and lots of room for elevation with the company to grow
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX15 september 2018
Great oppurtunities and fun place to work company cares about all employees a lot of hard work , company works as a team for overall growth , also very competitive
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
great place to work
HR Talent Acquisition and Recruiting Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Davenport, IA14 september 2018
I have loved my time here! great management and the first job where i found that my manager cared! since the company hires from within the management that started on the bottom show so much understanding and empathy.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Overall Expierience At Alorica
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Mobile, AL14 september 2018
Alorica is a great job to progress in. My overall experience was actually great talked on the phone assisting customers without having to be on our feet all day. Pay is good and monthly bonuses is good.
Pluspunten
Communicating and Computer skills are enhanced
gets tiring
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Dodged a bullet...
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ14 september 2018
"Shifty" business practices. Unprofessional "training" environment. High turnover. Your first clue will be the numerous, permanent "prospective employee" parking spaces lining the west entrance.
Company
Customer Service Telesales Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Marietta, GA14 september 2018
Management didn't want to take care of they people to have them move up with in the company, no paid vocations days or sick days off of work, no increase in pay with the company at all, no 401 k and these are some of the thing's the company promise us
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Pay your employees enough to live on.
CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES (huidige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE14 september 2018
This is the ideal job. Your able to work form home and work when you want. If you want to make ends meet, you will have to work 40+ hrs every week. This job will not support a family. You will need another job for sure.
Pluspunten
Working from home, Create your own schedule
Minpunten
Minimum wage, Advancement extremely slow if any
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Do not waste your time!
Unfotunate applicant (voormalige medewerker) –  Owensboro, KY14 september 2018
Awful company , info on what you needed to bring on an interview is not helpful.Aaannndd then come the suprise landmines of which you were not informed. Do not waste your time on Alorica, they are only too happy to waste yours... NOT recommended!
Very poorly stuctured
The Pits
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA14 september 2018
Only two people should apply here: 1) a newly minted high school grad, or 2) someone who's unemployment has run out and is facing starvation. All they require is a high school diploma, and most new trainees are right out of high school. The environment is pretty much a continuation of high school, only a class with a substituted teacher who's just "marking time". Five weeks of training that's mostly just babysitting and bull sessions as "trainers" pretty much just let their "students" take over and diverge constantly from learning. Ultimately very little real training, so when you get out of the classroom and into "nesting" (and taking real calls), you won't know what you're doing. I've had years of customers service experience, but had so little real training on Verizon, their products, the company's systems, etc. that I felt very unprepared. Fresno center was a "revolving door" and had to be re-staffed constantly with big job fairs. Warning -- if a place has to hire new people all the time like Alorica, it's not for the reason THEY claim -- "business expansion" -- but because they lose easily half their employees within a year, and over 80% within 2 years. Ask yourself why, because that is NOT standard in office environments -- only the fast food industry, and at least there you'll get free food!
Minpunten
Everything about this place.
Unprofessional!!!
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL14 september 2018
All throughout training, professional is tossed around. What a joke! Team leaders don't possess qualities of a leader. They're rude, childish and highly unprofessional.
N/A
Alorica
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Great management
Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Marikina14 september 2018
Compared to other BPO's, I think the management of this company is more considerate. They will not throw you out of the bus if you're not performing well. The team leaders and quality coaches will definitely help you improve your performance.
not so high salary
great management
Bedrijfscultuur
its a productive and fun work place
Agent Support (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL 3391313 september 2018
it is a stressful job for the pay grade that we received, there is no raise and not all manager actually concern about their staff needs. there is a lot of experience one can gain by working at Alorica, and the supervisor try there best to assist, but the work your doing one is not been compensate for that hard work you put in.
discounts
short breaks
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Alorica. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag