Alorica Reviews

Alle 6.074 reviews worden getoond
Terrible place to work
Package Investigation Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Newport News, VA5 december 2017
This company is the worst employer I’ve ever had. They don’t provide yearly raises, holidays can’t be enjoyed because you will work 10 hours days over the four working days, it’s not uncommon for a manager to be unprofessional like using profanity or threatening you. The work life balance is horrible. It’s probable that you can work up to two months of overtime. They work with you for scheduling but don’t be late or call out. It will be a hit on your attendance whether you make it up for not. Alorica just revamped but they have no idea what’s going on at this site.
The whole company
Bedrijfscultuur
fun workplace they had fuseball
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Corpus Christi, TX5 december 2017
sign in answer calls for Medicare D members answered questions, updated accounts, refilled prescriptions, friendly environment, easily to get alone with everyone
This job is okay.
Customer Care Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Rocky Mount, NC5 december 2017
I was with the company for 3 years. Changes always occur. The pay is okay. Management could use work but if you don't mind an unusual shift,it may work for you.
Pay and work environment
shifts and managment
Run!
Phone Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Mendota Heights, MN5 december 2017
Worst place to work ever. The environment was awful. I will start with the fact that they lied just to get me in the door. First they told me training would be 12 an hour and then once I got on the phones then it would be 15. Uh. No it was 12 on the phones too. Then your co-workers have so much drama. It felt like I was working at Degrassi. Also whenever I had a problem the managers would talk about my problems with other co-workers. Very unprofessional there. I suffered there for 3 months and I will continue to tell people to run away.
Minpunten
Pay, environment, everyone is a liar.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Quezon City5 december 2017
I enjoyed my stay in alorica. It was challenging and fun. Very cooperative workmates and leaders. Great atmosphere. They have many activities and freebies.
Free lunch
horrible
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Mobile, AL4 december 2017
not a good place to work unfair wages and treatment...would not recommend to anyone unless they are in desperate need of work,hated working I that place
full time was cool
Customer service rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Clovis, CA4 december 2017
you get the hours you want but its very stressful to work there they try to make it as fun as possible by have fun days and dress up days but it was by far the hardest costumer service I have ever worked for.
Horrible workplace
Customer Care Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA4 december 2017
Poor management. They do not care about your outside life. You do not get paid enough for what you do, nor do you get raises. They do not give you all of your bonus money.
N/A
everything.
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun work place.
GM (huidige medewerker) –  Austin, TX4 december 2017
I enjoyed my job and my time at Alroica. I feel though, there wasn't really any room to grow in the company and I've been with them for about a year (contracted through GM). I want to grow with a company and have a career.
Friendly enviorment
Bedrijfscultuur
Easy job if you like talking
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Owensboro, KY4 december 2017
Dont work for alorica they will fire you if you dont make it through production and thier management is awful they will rush you through training and put you on the phone barely teaching you enough
honest opinion
Call center Rep (huidige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO4 december 2017
not an enjoyable job and the pay was horrible, management was cheerful but annoying. Felt like an adult day care center. Lots of angry customers calling in.
friendly environment
Agent r (voormalige medewerker) –  Terre Haute, IN4 december 2017
the job can sometimes be stressful and fast paced, but it also has its times when it is relaxed and not as hectic. as far as the employees for the most part everyone can get along there are teams that you will be on based on the hours you chose to work and you'll have a team captain that is there to help you when your in need.
Great
Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaumont, TX4 december 2017
At Alorica I was always treated fairly, I never had problems with anyone. My first two weeks there I trained for the job and every thing I needed to know was explained to me clearly.
Great hours
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
poor management at upper levels
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Fredericksburg, VA4 december 2017
no communication from management to employees, some fun times to boost morale which is usually very poor, people are put in management that have no clue what they are doing, constant changes to job role, no consistancy
Bedrijfscultuur
the hardest part of the job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Rocky Mount, NC4 december 2017
Alorica is your typical call center very busy. You are put on the floor without the proper training. There is a lack of help in assistance with calls or management. I had difficulty with the equipment all the times. My call system will fail and the computers will blank out at anytime.
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
Mandatory overtime, lack of training
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great hours and great benefits.
Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA4 december 2017
Training is fun but you do not learn everything you need to learn. Once out on the floor you're expected to do things and help customers with very little knowledge so the first few days talking calls will never go smoothly. They gave my group used headphones and I thought that was disgusting.
Bedrijfscultuur
alorica is now down to number basis company not like the good ol days
Technical Support Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Pampanga4 december 2017
Alorica is becoming a company who just look at people as number providing asset and the management is very inconsistent of what their telling their people
incentive's
management
There is better
Customer service associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Kingston3 december 2017
Perhaps different account have different problems. At Amazon uk, poor working conditions, poor or late pay. Not everyone gets the same pay, some get more for the same work. Changes are made without worker consideration. Some weeks, persons don't get any pay. Though it says it's a flexible company, it's really not. Sabbath persons, don't look to get a job here.
Pluspunten
You can watch tv, there's a fridge and microwave and lunch room and free water
Minpunten
Everything else. Overwork, short breaks, under pay, too competitive that it becomes pressure
Bedrijfscultuur
You can start working almost immediately.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (voormalige medewerker) –  Clovis, CA3 december 2017
If you dont mind being stuck in a chair all day this job is one i would recommend. Some trainers are absolutely great, some lack proper skills, same with team managers. Business is the bottom line, with customer satisfaction coming second. There are semi-easily attainable bonuses and the working conditions are fairly comfortable. Usually have to look around pretty hard to find a good working station in your area.
Pluspunten
Free food on weekend, monthly bonus avaio
Poor support, disgruntled customers
Stress
Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL3 december 2017
I usually worked 1:30 - 10 or 3:30 - 12. I hate those hours but the pay was good. sometimes I would come in early for overtime, and sometimes they would give VTO ( early release basically ). The basic job was nice but its the customers that make it stressful plus they are really up tight abouteverything.

Algehele waardering