Alorica Reviews

Alle 7.672 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Snack aisle
Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL6 juli 2018
The most chilled easy relaxed place to chill . free snacks . easy hours easy money jus make sales or they'll transfer you to a diff department hard to get fired from they'll deal with your b/s
working for alorica
att tech support rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Reno, NV6 juli 2018
when I worked for Alorica the people there were disrespectful to the clients and would always treat other co-workers. the work time was a mess I had at least 9 breaks since I worked there
N/A
N/A
alorica
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Saraland, AL6 juli 2018
Alorica is a great place to work with good things to succeed from managers are very friendly kind and caring . i would recommend alorica to anyone .
Bedrijfscultuur
great time while the company was open
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Norfolk, VA6 juli 2018
I worked at Alorica from May 2015 to May 2016, which was when they closed and on a daily basis I assisted and changed plans for Verizon customers. I also was a coach to the new employees.
horrible training
Agent/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL6 juli 2018
even though Alorica was a great place, they were not very serious. it was always playtime even when people took calls. training was a total joke and definitely did not prepare people enough.
long lunch
immature
Bedrijfscultuur
Hours are very flexible, however
Agent/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Coral Springs, FL5 juli 2018
Hours are very flexible, however this is a work at home position so you have to beet coworkers for hours availability part time, hours are subject to alorica client availability, if a client does not want to promote their product that week, then you don't have available hours to pick up, understand that alorica is a call center specialist so the less clients available that week then you have to try to get hours before others do and sometimes you can not meet your budget salary because you worked less.
Pluspunten
YOU CAN PICK UP HOURS ANY TIME OF THE DAY (24 HOURS)
SOMETIMES THERE ARE NOT A LOT OF HOURS TO PICK UP AT ANY RANDOM TIME
Swg
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV5 juli 2018
Very bad experience. Poor management and very unprofessional.
This is a non-professional company, who do not even know what they are doing. They do not coordinate, let alone communicate with each other. My bad experience with this company started from the beginning until it ends.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
A empresa é qualificada atende as necessidades do funcionário
Agente de suporte técnico (voormalige medewerker) –  São Paulo, SP5 juli 2018
Uma empresa onde pude ganhar muitas experiências
Com clientes funcionários e colegas de trabalho.
Refeição na empresa
Mão fornece auxílio creche
Great opportunity
B2B Sales Manager, OPEN Acquisitions (voormalige medewerker) –  Longwood, FL5 juli 2018
This is the place to be if you are driven to advance and are ready to utilize the best practices and training tools you are provided to achieve personal and professional goals.
Pluspunten
Pay and opportunity for advancement
Minpunten
Benefits not as robust as they once were
Don't know
Customer service Rep (huidige medewerker) –  Irvine, CA5 juli 2018
I am grateful to have the opportunity to work for Alorica. I would recommend to those wanting to work from home. I am done with answering any further questions.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 3Rapporteren
Not good
Customer Service Representative/ back office (huidige medewerker) –  Jackson, MI5 juli 2018
Management doesnt care and makes you feel like a number, can never get the pay straight, and they just throw you around like you’re nothing. It’s the perfect job if you want to be treated like you don’t matter and want no life out side of work.
na
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Buckeye, AZ5 juli 2018
its a good company for customer service not so much for managers dont get me wrong great managers but they are over worked and under paid and they have benifits.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Its a good place to work in
Telemarketer (huidige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX4 juli 2018
Very happy environment, but sales are pushed 100% at all times and that is when it can become a little stressful, but management is always there to support and cheer you on
overtime
Minpunten
you have to call clients to promote sales
Horrible place to work
Collection Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia Beach, VA4 juli 2018
There's no raises u have to be in the top 5 to make bonus!!! U don't get holiday pay and u get like an hr of pto per pay period also u don't even start accruing pto until after90 days um they took6 months to pay people their shift differential which only a quarter and when i got hired i was told i would get 75 cents more management is terrible and unfair they wanted us to do too much for$10 an hr!!! Thank God I'm out of that place and left to a better place wasn't gonna give them the satisfaction of firing me
Pluspunten
I liked some of the people
Everything else
Bedrijfscultuur
As long as you don't give it your own version of customer service,you're ok
Telemarketer (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX3 juli 2018
It was ajob.I enjoyed talking to the people calling in,but management,QA,and overseers were too strict.Not a place to feel comfortable and get used to.QA is ridiculous.I know customer serv ice,and how to be polite,but Alorica's contractors are unbelievable.Rush to finish a call.If you need to note something,do it quickly because if the caller hangs up,you can't keep the next caller waiting or you'll hear it from the floor supervisor.And I know they were under pressure too,but like i said this contract was ridiculous.
set schedule
Minpunten
too long to accumulate decent pto, inconsiderate bosses
Very Challenging
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA3 juli 2018
The managers were cool and I got along with pretty much everybody. The only downside was rude customers when I was answering the phones and that is what made it stressful but I still pulled through.
Run
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ3 juli 2018
Everyday they are removing hours from your clock in and clock out times. Every time you are told something it is wrong and will get three different answers with none being right. Very disorganized
A paycheck
Minpunten
Unorganized-shorting pay-no straight answers-mess up your benefits
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Modern day sweat shop
Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX3 juli 2018
Alorica depends on high volume turn over and people that are desperate to find any kind of job.
Leadership in the company is abusive, insulting and arrogant while being incompetent and clueless.
With no solid proof, it was strongly believed that some of the managers were pedophiles using their position to their advantage.
everything
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Great
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM3 juli 2018
Great place to work. Wish I didn't leave when I had to but I'd certainly go back when I have the chance. Great team managers and great service within the work place
This is my career
Talent Acquisition Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Missouri3 juli 2018
Like any company, you will get out what you put in. I started on the phones as a customer service agent, moved up into training, team lead and now corporate recruiting. I work from home with a salary that pays more than just my bills and love my day to day duties!
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Alorica. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag