Reviews voor Agent bij Alorica

201 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 8.109 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
its a quiet work place
Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami Lakes, FL17 september 2018
its was very friendly area my favorite part was breaks of course cause u had paid breaks management was lovely and fair i learned how to read forms and how to do support chat live and how to use my soft skills while talking on the phone
paid breaks
short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Never again
Billing agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Pensacola, FL10 september 2018
Horrible place to work, overzealous with control and as a result, the turnover rate is extremely high for this company. It has gotten so bad they rehire people that they have fired months before.
Many of the managers have no experience in business management.
Sitting 8 hours a day with a 10-minute break twice a day. Many departments average only half an hour for lunch time and as a result of the lack of movement physically its very easy to get sick. there is no true culture at Alorica.
Minpunten
too short needs to revised the break system
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
changes
CRG agent (voormalige medewerker) –  City of Sunrise, FL1 september 2018
the changes in the company is crazy make sure you are up for change because that is the worst part about the company the constant change from being DTV to DTV
Agent for comcast (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL13 augustus 2018
I do not have anything to say about this company all i know is i will never work for a company like this ever in my life no advancement and the crazy hours
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Captioning Agent position is a joke
Captioning Agent -Clear Captions (huidige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ9 augustus 2018
If you are smart, hard working, responsible this company doesn’t want you. They run off anyone who is good and prefer people with face tattoos and nose rings, ex-cons or anyone with limited employment options.

The “metrics” they use to measure your performance are totally rigged. I routinely average calls at 99% but graded calls are always failing. Company perks are sad affairs, like stale donuts they freeze from week to week instead of fresh bakery donuts. Or the crappiest brand of pizzas.

They want you to give your best, but the company doesn’t feel that door swings both ways.
Nice coworkers
Minpunten
Low pay, old computers, cheap management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
It's okay
Remote Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT6 augustus 2018
Alorica isn't bad just very stressful when your required to work more and the fact that they pay under average for tech support go to any other company to get a better wage because 12.50 sounds nice until you find out that 50 other companies are paying 15 an hour for the same type of job
Great people
No advancement mandatory overtime
Fast Paced Work Environment
Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Texarkana, AR5 augustus 2018
At Alorica the work environment was very fast paced, it was important to talk to customers to see what they enjoyed about their TV service. While, listening and learning what the customer enjoys watching you are then able to assist them with the best premium movie package that best fits their needs. It was a challenge to make the mos sales for that day and help out customers at the same time.
Prizes where won daily.
Minpunten
There was nothing wrong with Alorica.
Fun Enviroment
DTV Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Simpsonville, SC2 augustus 2018
They had a lot of different activities for certain days, sort of like spirit week. They have hat day, favorite team day, pajama day, twin day, etc., as well as things like costume contest, pumpkin carving contest, and other seasonal contest. The worst part of the job is being treated as if you are still in school, no talking to co-workers that sit next to you, asking permission to use the bathroom (and sometimes denied), must stay seated at all times. The worst part about the job is managers love to play "favorites" some employees (with the same position) received special treatment in getting to do basically whatever they pleased everything from walking around the floor to not always having to go by the dress code.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Sales vs. Customer Service
AGENT (huidige medewerker) –  Cutler Bay, FL2 augustus 2018
A typical work day at Alorica would be, walking into the company and sitting at an available cubical. I log into the computer and pull up all the systems I may need to accurately generate my inbound phone calls. Once I'm logged into those systems I'm ready for my first call. A call comes through I greet the customer, verify their the account owner, build report with the customer, then pitch a package and price. If the customer refuse offer or sale I continue to help them with customer service. If the customer accepts the offer I help the customer reconnect their services. I have a goal to meet every week to make commission. In the beginning I was excited to meet that goal but after working there for the past two months that task is not as easy as I thought. The job culture is great, agents do help if needed. But it's kind of a competition at times. The hardest part of the jib would be meeting that goal at the end of the week. But I learned you lose sales everyday but you have the power to get one as well. It's all about dedication, patients, and relating with each customer.
hour lunch
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Terrible
Assumption of liability Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA31 juli 2018
this is the worst place i have every worked. They allow customers to speak to you any way they want. there is little to no room for growth with the company. they under train you and expect you to succeed. the management of this place is rude and unprofessional. you dont get paid enough to deal with the things they have you do. there is a high turn around for this place. most people come and do the training and leave before they even hit the floor.
Bedrijfscultuur
Alorica will pay your bills, not a good place to work
Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL 3580523 juli 2018
I was forced to change line groups w/o notice. They would no longer work with my school schedule. There is a lot of drama if you get involved in it. NO BENEFITS
pay atleast 10
horrible work enviornment
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Best work/home balance ever!
Work at Home Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Crewe, VA23 juli 2018
I truly love my job at Alorica, the hours and most importantly the flexibility. I learn something new about the job daily. It is exciting speaking with the public from all ages and walks of life. I appreciate helping consumers to their satisfaction to the best of my ability.
No travel involved
Minpunten
short breaks and system issues
Bedrijfscultuur
Flexible hours but minimal pay.
Work from Home Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Albany, GA17 juli 2018
Hours are very flexible but pay is minimum wage and the calls are sometimes overwhelming. There are multiple companies under Alorica's umbrella so there are multiple job opportunities.
Bedrijfscultuur
Issues with pay was only real issue
Agent & Product (voormalige medewerker) –  Simpsonville, south carolina27 juni 2018
The lack of certain employees being there to resolve my pay issues were the main issue..but the overall experience working there was unforgettable. My fellow employees, trainers, and supervisors will never be forgotten.
Pluspunten
Learned new information and gained experience
Pay issues
It’s okay I’m still learning
Tv Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL25 juni 2018
We sha’ll see I’m not sure of how long I’ll stay the hours suck and the pay is ok I’ve only been here for a couple of months but there’s a lot of communication
Review
Technical Agent, (Computers) (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL20 juni 2018
This is a good first company for someone just graduating from HS or, like myself, a decent job for a retiree not have high expectations. Conditions are OK.
N?A
N/A
Horrible place to work
Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Fredericksburg, VA15 juni 2018
Working here was the worst management sucks unless your friends with one of them calls are back to back no time to breath management promises you things that never happen breaks are taken away if lost off people call out or if your late they have a no phone policy but if your friends with management you won’t get in trouble having it team leaders are no help and think they are better than you even though they make 1 dollar more the only good about working here is that you meet great people
The people you meet
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Training was fun
Assumption of Liability Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA21 mei 2018
My experience with this company was terrible. The first trainer my class had kept telling us how to get fired. She was replaced and the new trainer made the environment more relaxed and enjoyable. After training things changed drastically. Policies and major program changes were implemented, but front-line associates were not given notification or proper training for the changes. There is no room for growth. You can be promoted one day, and demoted the next. There was a lot of DRAMA in the center. I decided to leave when they kept having mandatory time off.
Training
everything
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Fun, Fast paced
Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX20 mei 2018
i had a great experience working for alorica. My everyday schedule matched perfectly. did have trouble getting incentives and felt like there was no room for advancement.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very happy with this company
Discount Verification Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX14 mei 2018
Open door policy. Any supervisor always available to help. No issues with any co-workers or lack of communication with anyone. Very happy with this experience
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Alorica. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag