Reviews voor Call Center Representative bij Alorica

442 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 8.285 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
great first job
Call center Rep (huidige medewerker) –  Fredericksburg, VA18 oktober 2018
you answer calls all day long. its a good first job with good pay. not the greatest healthcare offered or the best management. they dont take doctor notes for days off.
Bedrijfscultuur
This is an excellent job for graduating students.
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL17 oktober 2018
I recommend the job to anyone who’s about to graduate high school. I enjoyed working at Alorica. I was able to assist members with issues they had over the phone without the attitude that they would give while working at fast food.
It’s okay
Call Center Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Cutler Bay, FL13 oktober 2018
It’s an NOT A bad job very flexible but management is terrible but if you need a job it’s decent if you like being on the phones and provide great customer services The atmosphere is just a little bit of high school vibe so you have to keep your business to yourself .
Flexible hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a good place to work!!
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ13 oktober 2018
I worked here about a year ago, I'm shocked that this place has a 3 star rating. Terrible management. I would be on the phone trying to make sales and I had customers who were hearing the people I worked with dropping racial slang words and cursing really loudly at each other over the loud music that was being played by the supervisors. Not a place I recommend anyone to work unless they were really in need of a job.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful, not enough training.
Call Center Representative/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX12 oktober 2018
During the month I worked here I never got to meet my supervisor/manager, because when I left training he left for vacation. My department was and still is understaffed out 150 seats only 40-50 were occupied on the weekdays and 15-25 on the weekends. During the weekday costumers were on queue for about 40-60 minutes before they got to speak to somebody. Training didn’t prepare you for the regular calls they only prepared you for very specific calls, superiors aren’t helpful enough for the new employees. I received more useful information from a colleague than from training. In my department (Reconnects/Winbacks) you are supposed to extend calls as long as posible, one of my trainers strongly recommended us to make the customer forget the reason for their call and make them talk about their personal life. (Ex.. So what does your family like to do for fun.) So you could use the information they give you about their personal life to try to make them come back to your service provider. The systems are flawed they crashed a few times when I was on a call, Some equipment is not in working condition (some phone lines were missing, some computers didn’t work properly and not sync to the phones properly.) Only friendly people I met here were 5 colleagues, my trainer, and the security guard.
Pluspunten
Nice smoking area, Restrooms are very clean, Good security.
Minpunten
Superiors not helpful, Unclean cafeteria, Can’t use cash for meals, Not enough space in break area.
call center
Call Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK10 oktober 2018
Alroica is a call center based company that has multiple lines. They do not give raises it is line based pay with bonus if incentives are reached. Even if you reach your incentives if you did not have 100% attendance you would not receive your bonus for the month. Bonuses were very hard to get at this company.
Friendly environment
no pay raises
Bedrijfscultuur
Agould only be for a temporary job
Call Center Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Austin, TX4 oktober 2018
Call Center job that deals with motor vehicles. First stage of training feels like a high school class where you have a substitute that doesn't care what you do and will continue the PowerPoint without going into detail during the lecture. Second stage of training hits you like a train but you learn a little better. People are always coming and going and there's no real concern for case escalations and generally tier will get cases sent to the department when they should have been handled in tier 1 or should have gone else where.
Pay is okay
Minpunten
Bad management, strict about going to the restroom, lack of communication between employees, bad atmosphere
Good day
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Saraland, AL3 oktober 2018
It was not so bad working there at alorica. It could get stress at times with some of the customers you deal with but soon you get use to it and understand your job is to help people not bring on stress.
Day to Day
Call center customer service for Express Scripts (voormalige medewerker) –  Corpus Christi, TX1 oktober 2018
My job consists of taking calls from other PCA's for help or routing calls for ordering medications, taking complaints, or multiple other issues. My job can be fun and rewarding but it is very stressful you realize just how unimportant our elderly are to this United States
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Everyone helped each other and made new employees feel welcome.
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX30 september 2018
I started with no experience with a call center. The trainers and co-workers helped me to get ahead and showed me shortcuts to work the program. They offered as much overtime as you wanted.
Many gifts for sales
Minpunten
System shut down upon occasion
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Terrible Job.
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA28 september 2018
I joined Alorica when i relocated to Georgia. At first the job was fun but the environment is filled with very high school- like managers who would rather gossip than lead their team.
call rep.
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Terre Haute, IN 4780427 september 2018
I would answer the phone talk to hateful people about their bill. and the when they train you, it has nothing to do with the calls you take at all.the mangers would help at all.
Bedrijfscultuur
comfortable chairs, pool table, great breakrooms, nice atmosphere
technical call center agent (huidige medewerker) –  Lafayette IN26 september 2018
Nice atmosphere to work in. Friendly co workers. I do enjoy my job and talking to all the different people that call. The hardest part of my job is when you have a caller that is angry from the beginning of the call about something and cussing you out, when telling the caller that we do not have to continue the call if they do not stop using bad language and they continue so we end that call. I have had several calls start out this way but after talking to the caller in a calm voice they do calm down themselves and actually apologize. The calls that I love are from people that tell you about why they are traveling, what they love about staying in the place that I make the reservation for. It is always a pleasure to know that you can help someone that is in a bit of a crisi, for me to go above and beyond. That's what I love to do.
Pluspunten
Always having food, cookouts, popcorn for us
Minpunten
Having coworkers that demonstrate poor actions, repore with other coworkers and the callers
Great experience
Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Cutler Bay, FL24 september 2018
It was a good job i learned a lot and it helped me through school. I also met new people that helped shaped me in to the person i am today. Thank you Alorica
Nice
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX22 september 2018
The mAnagers are nice they have flexible schedules office is clean can get a little loud nice computer they will train u paid train at that. 45 min lunch breaks
Long breaks
Rude clients calling
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Alorica
Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX21 september 2018
Working here was very relaxed, there was lax supervision, and a minimum amount of sales needed per day. Sometimes your bosses would review your calls and coach you accordingly. I didnt like the neighborhood thou, there where a lot of potheads hanging around.
Call Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Texarkana, AR20 september 2018
Temp job, that was to turn into more, but did not. Lasted to short because they hired too many and some had to go. Filler characters here. I mean what do you want.
acceptable
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX20 september 2018
This was a call center job, I learned how to handle the calls that come inbound and gather information from people that were applying for a credit card. The management team was well, there were many rules what you could and could not do while you worked even down to dress codes. The hardest part was reading word for word disclosures and could be very long. The most part I enjoyed was working together with people that cared about me, team players.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Hard work, fun environment
Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Lafayette, IN19 september 2018
I currently work here at Alorica and I love my job. I work as a call agent for Ulta and couldn’t love my job more! The guests are great, breaks are just long enough, all the employees are super nice! Fun days such as cookouts or a dunk tank in the summer!
Fast and hard work but worth it
AC, management, breaks
Minpunten
Lack of knowledge about benefits
Great management
Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Marikina14 september 2018
Compared to other BPO's, I think the management of this company is more considerate. They will not throw you out of the bus if you're not performing well. The team leaders and quality coaches will definitely help you improve your performance.
not so high salary
great management
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Alorica. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag