Reviews voor Call Center Representative bij Alorica

405 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 7.672 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
out of business
Contact representative (voormalige medewerker) –  29th st Topeka, KS12 juli 2018
I would not recommend anyone to work here. The company went out of business. Could not keep contracts with business. Constant change of account or business working for. Not flexible with their hours.
incentives
no flexible schedule
My opinion..
Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Fredericksburg, VA10 juli 2018
It was an ok job but, I am not a sales person. The customers would literally cuss you out and hang up. When they did not get what they needed from you they went off.
Co-workers
Snack aisle
Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL6 juli 2018
The most chilled easy relaxed place to chill . free snacks . easy hours easy money jus make sales or they'll transfer you to a diff department hard to get fired from they'll deal with your b/s
Modern day sweat shop
Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX3 juli 2018
Alorica depends on high volume turn over and people that are desperate to find any kind of job.
Leadership in the company is abusive, insulting and arrogant while being incompetent and clueless.
With no solid proof, it was strongly believed that some of the managers were pedophiles using their position to their advantage.
everything
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Sunrise, FL3 juli 2018
The workplace at Alorica was productive and busy. A typical day at work would consist of 15-30 inbound calls, sales,and daily group meetings. We were team oriented and did our best to meet our daily goal of 23% sales rate.
team work
Call Center Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Batangas City2 juli 2018
in this nature of work, team work is always there. Also encouragement from our seniors is always shown. But the hardship of this kind of work is the timing schedule.
Pluspunten
always have gift if you hit the target
Minpunten
different time schedule from local time
Alorica
CALL CENTER REP (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX28 juni 2018
Answering phones was ok. Some customers were rude. The pay was good and the overtime was also a bonus. They did benefits which was another plus. Alorica was a great job to work at if you enjoy getting yelled at over the phone
Fast-paced environment.
Call Center Representative - Work (huidige medewerker) –  Jackson, MI28 juni 2018
A very fast paced job and quality is the most important facet to focus on. Management wants you to be your best and there are times during the week for coaching and what you need to focus on. Hardest part is saying no to customers no matter how much you would like to help them out. the most enjoyable part is talking to my supervisor. She is very laid back and is in somewhat the same situation I am at in my life.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very relaxed atmosphere good instruction during training
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX26 juni 2018
A typical workday consist of getting on the call floor and answering calls for about 2-3 hours than you go on break for 15 minutes go back to calls answering phones for another 2 hours than you go to your 30 minute lunch and your back on the call floor taking more calls with one more break than you go home and do it all over again.
Pluspunten
Projects come and go and there are perks to some of these projects. Overtime if you want it
Minpunten
Angry Rude impatient customers.
Great Experience
Call Center Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL25 juni 2018
I have gained knowledge and grown professionally over the 4 years of being a Customer Representative at Alorrica. In addition, I have enjoyed working with my fellow associates.
Easy place to work.
Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Utica, NY23 juni 2018
This place can pick up pace quickly or slow down dramatically, it all depends on the day and how many customers call in. Simple job not to difficult to understand.
Standard call center fair
Call Center Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM23 juni 2018
Alorica is pretty much a clone of every other call center. Pay could be better, but at least I could eat and pay the bills. Not much left over after that. Standard corporate culture wash. Idk really know if we were expected to actually buy into it, or just pretend we did . My assertion is the latter. Lots of mentally deficient people calling to scream at you over the most ridiculous things. (i.e. expired coupons, confusion over store promotions, boredom and the list goes on.) If this doesn't bother you, then go ahead and check these guys out. Not like any of the callers know exactly who or where you are. The abuse is pretty much limited to the verbal that the callers dish out. Work is easy. Point, click, take notes, and make the customer feel like you did something to better their situation. You will make a marginal difference if you put half an effort in. Just agree to and follow their company policies and you'll do just fine. Keep your head down and work. Hard to beat this type of job, unless you have prior white collar experience. It's a good "foot in the door" kind if job, if you're considering going into some kind of office work or if you just don't care for being on your feet 8 hours at a time.
Pluspunten
O.k. pay, easy air conditioned work, diverse group of people to work with
Minpunten
Call center drudgery, nothing exciting
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Call Center Trainer (voormalige medewerker) –  Technical Trainer20 juni 2018
Orignal Company was bought out. I enjoyed the prior company work environment which was PRC but not Alorica left shortly after buy out. I enjoyed my fellow co workers but management was a disaster. too much office politics rather than looking at genuine skill set.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Fun work environment
Medical Call Center Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV19 juni 2018
I loved working there wish I didn’t have to move would still work at the facility. This company had perks and would do fun raffles to help the employees which was nice and sweet I loved.
competitive
Technician Representative-Call Center (huidige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA18 juni 2018
needed more advancement and they need more organization-need to set people up to succeed-they dont sell the opportunities for moving up or taking advantage of learning all they can to succeed somewhere else
Do not work here
Call Center Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Miami, FL18 juni 2018
This is the most unprofessional place you can ever work. The training has NOTHING to do with the work you will be doing here. It is a waste of time. They hire anyone and everyone.

I applied and had a drug test and 2 interviews all in the same day. The drug test was a joke they didn't even look at it and they tossed it in the trash.

Upon applying and accepting the job i was promised and guaranteed 40 hours a week plus over time and i have been getting sent home early everyday since.

The manager & workers are VERY unprofessional, The dress code and company "policy" is not enforced.
Guaranteed Employment
Trashy, Unprofessional
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 2Rapporteren
Very good wokplace.
Call Center Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Greenville, SC13 juni 2018
In all Alorica was an awesome place with amazing people. Everyone there was so kind and genuine, it felt like were just a big family!.But after a while Aloria ended up poriving the company to be very unprofessional and a very selfih and money hungry company.
2 15 min paid breaks.
Unprofessionsal, greedy company.
Bedrijfscultuur
It wasnt what i expected it to be.
Call Center Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  West Valley City, UT13 juni 2018
Not what I expected. Seemed like a fun good paying job. Sitting at a computer for 8 hours not able to move. Dealing with complaining customers. The job w as not for me.
Smoke breaks
Sitting for 8 hours
Flexible Job
Call Center Sales and Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Terre Haute, IN12 juni 2018
Good flexible hours and decent pay. Sales driven work environment. Very lenient attendance policy. Great environment but management could make some improvements. Overall good job.
Bedrijfscultuur
Benefits
Call Center Customer Care Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV11 juni 2018
Benefits are not good. Strict. Little to no PTO or time off. Short breaks. Not helpful with things if you ask. Rude if you ask question. I wouldn’t suggest working here
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Alorica. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag