Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Alorica

3.908 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 8.281 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Good work if you like sitting for a long period of time
Customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Shaw and Blythe17 oktober 2018
Would not recommend to anyone, you sit for a long period of time and you are rated by stats. Disconnects are not approved of you are expected to upsell Verizon when customers call in to disconnect their service if the customer does disconnect it has a bad effect on you.
It was okay
Customer Service Representatives (voormalige medewerker) –  Pensacola, FL17 oktober 2018
It was a very toxic environment I would rather not recommend this place to any of my peers. The work was easy the culture was not. It made it difficult for you to do your job.
job overview
Customer Service Representative/ Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Terre Haute, IN 4780417 oktober 2018
Alorica is a very stressful place to work, there is very little floor support or management to assist when an issue arises. The pay does not accommodate even the basic means of living. The means to sale in any means necessary drives the site more than anything and if you do not sell the other services that the site is required to sell you are viewed in a negative way and do not receive any help from anyone on the floor. Requires to sit for long periods of time. When a caller escalates a call management almost always will refuse taking the call leaving you to irritate and make the customer feel like they have to value to the company they chose for their service.
n/a
Minpunten
the whole site is mismanaged and the pay is not accomodating to the basics of living
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
horrible place poor management no raises
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Humble, TX16 oktober 2018
simply horrible and the management was very horrible not a place to start a career and didn't pay enough rude attitudes from management a horrible environment overall
bonuses
Minpunten
no raise rude and dont care about employees well being
first time job
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK16 oktober 2018
It is a good job if this is your first customer service job. the pace is slow and the jobs are super easy. They have alot of extra activities that go on weekly that can be entertaining.
laid back easy work
low pay building smells
5,0
Fun workplace
CSR - Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA16 oktober 2018
I actually love this job it’s a very great opportunity and there’s room to grow the only reason I have to find a better opportunity is because of the distance in which I live
Fun environment
Minpunten
Being mistreated by some customers
Bedrijfscultuur
Alorica is a great placw to start but not end with.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX15 oktober 2018
For me alorica was an ok job for me to start put with. The pay was good and management was fairly. I had no issues with alorica they would help me in time of need. No complaints there.
Good place to start off
Envoirment was disorgninzed
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Davao15 oktober 2018
Challenging because I get to meet new people with different personalities. But sometimes I find it hard to adjust especially when our time of work shift.
Bedrijfscultuur
DoNot have much to say about Alorica .
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX14 oktober 2018
I will miss the people but not the company. The managers were nice to all employees. We started with over 200 people in a branch that would accommodate all, but Citi Bank was moved to a room that only holds 52 people.
Meet very nice people.
Minpunten
no raises, room jto small for agents.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was very calm and opened spaced to work
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaumont, TX12 oktober 2018
I enjoyed my time working at Alorica , it was a very flexible job . I loved how we could do as much overtime which we desired . My manager was very professional and caring .
Pluspunten
You could do as much overtime as you wanted
Minpunten
sometimes it was too over staffed
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Universal City, TX12 oktober 2018
Training was not long enough. When on the floor taking calls and if you had a question it took the one floor walker at least 5 minutes to come help. Also heaven forbid if you offend one of your coworkers. Also if you wanted to be crossed trained you don't get a raise.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
This is a job.
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA11 oktober 2018
This is a job. You will be paid for the time you spend on the phone. You will have access to technical information to help you do the job, but you are responsible for making the company have positive customer service surveys. If a customer gives you a no survey, there is very little you can do about it.
Pluspunten
You will be paid for the hours you work
Minpunten
Poor management, Poor working conditions.
Bedrijfscultuur
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Simpsonville, SC11 oktober 2018
The management was not qualified for the positions they held. Some of the management acted more like bullies than managers. Regardless of your experience or qualifications you could still get passed over for a promotion just because they wanted to promote one of their friends
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and stress free work enviornment
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Sunrise, FL10 oktober 2018
Alorica offers a comfortable work environment with great management and an awesome cultural committee staff that ensures the site has fun and engaging activities.
Diversity
Temperature
5,0
Workplace relax
Customer services representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Montgomery, AL10 oktober 2018
I really like my job
The employees their are real nice
I got my job done and stayed to myself
I love my supervisor
I love how everyone comes together for birthdays
Friendly people
Short breaks
Alorica
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA10 oktober 2018
Work shifts changed with no notice and your not allowed to miss days after a shift change or switch with anyone for a better schedule. Supervisors were very selective about whom they assisted on the work floor and it made it very difficult to assist customers on the phone.
overtime
very unclean work stations
It was okay
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL10 oktober 2018
I’m ready to work somewhere else. The management was terrible and the pay was okay but I am ready to work more and get paid correctly for the work I put in
what i learned
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX9 oktober 2018
what i learned from working at alorica was that it is a fast pasting work place and that you are surrounded by many people that also does your type of work so there are many voices talking why you are trying to talk so they have it set up to the point that you have your own block and that makes it easier for you to hear and dont have to over talk no ones voice . but it is really a work friendly enviorment
Call Center
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, NC9 oktober 2018
There are normal requirements when working at a call center but this place is way to much. From my first day we were told that these requirements if you followed class steps would be exceeded. Complete and total lie. Your yelled and cussed at by most customers. Your belittled by your manager on a weekly basis. I would not suggest anyone work here.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fresh, employee driven new company
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Owensboro, KY9 oktober 2018
I believe that the company and its job culture is more progressive and liberal than what people in Owensboro's work force are use to which causes high turnover for a company that should have none.
Pluspunten
Work/life balance is amazing, they're pro employee, tons of advancement, they like to promote from within, professional upper management willing to coach and advance their employees skills
Minpunten
Sometimes mandatory overtime, working holidays, long periods of remaining seated between breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Alorica. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag