Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Alorica

2.904 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
money is good
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Mobile, AL13 december 2017
money is good however receive different clients whatever the client wants us to do is what we do alorica does not have any authority over the clients wishes
money
turn a roung
Alorica was great.
Customer Service Representitive (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX12 december 2017
Never had a problem. They made sure I was trained well before getting on phones. Friendly staff everywhere. Did not disagree with breaks and lunch times.
Depressing.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Clovis, CA12 december 2017
Working at Alorica was one of the worst experiences of my life. Management was mean and nasty, treated everybody like dirt. I am a generally happy person and working at Alorica I literally felt myself slip into a depression, I dreaded everyday having to go in.
None.
Everything.
Its A Circus
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA12 december 2017
Good learning place'
Ryde, New South Wales, Australia - 3 months ago
Less than 1 year in the role, former employee
The good things
School environment and cooperative staff
The challenges
Recommends working here: Yes
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
worst place ever
Customer Service Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT12 december 2017
would not recommend working at Alorica to anyone. went in one day to find out that my section had closed and I no longer had a job. There was no warning so that employees could start looking for a new job.
bad job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM12 december 2017
worst place to work very dirty and ghetto peope in professional place as well wpould not go back this place no raiases either no growth no communication eithr
dont do it
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL11 december 2017
I haven't had a raise in the 2 years I have worked they, They do not appreciate there employees and have a very high turn over rate. They don't respect the employees and expect top performance and never a single thankyou
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Not the best if you want to move up
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA11 december 2017
Good secure job to get on your feet, not much room for advancement and strong favoritism. Good intentions bad execution, pay used to be decent now it's minimum.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Biggest issue was the disorganization and miscommunication of management.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (voormalige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA11 december 2017
Management and training are confusing. One manager will tell you to do something this way and another will tell you to do it a different way. A majority of the workers they hire are very immature, inexperienced, and unprofessional. NOT TO MENTION, there were multiple times people had problems getting paid (direct deposit messed up or checks were late).
Pluspunten
Steady 40 hour work week, some benefits.
Minpunten
Bad management, immature employees, low pay, disorganization.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
its a nice place to work at.
Customer Service Rep (huidige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX11 december 2017
good family oriented company, good hours to work, perfect schedule. the only problem i have is being a business grad and Alorica not having the room for advancement.
Good work environment
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Mobile, AL11 december 2017
I enjoy what I do. This is a fast paced job and entails the usage of several computer programs. I find it fulfilling to be able to help other healthcare professionals, help their customers receive the most of their benefits
fast paced
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Norfolk, VA11 december 2017
Alorica Inc. salary was okay. The biggest issue was the rotating schedules and shift bids. Employees that worked there longer no matter their performance got first pick on the shifts.
ok
Customer service specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA11 december 2017
i don know what to say about this company besides you get out of it what you put in it. so the best thin got do is strip for the best in anything you do.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Answering calls
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTITIVE (voormalige medewerker) –  Albertville, AL11 december 2017
In a day of working for Alorica, I would answer calls and questions about clients premium medical insurance, and or transferring calls to the correct department.
Relaxed work place
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Fredericksburg, VA11 december 2017
Customer service representative at a Lorca consists of answering phones troubleshooting cable boxes sending out tech trucks and also defusing customersThe hours are usually very flexible and management is very consistent with their workplace duties
Productive, fast paced enviroment
Customer Service Representative, Back-Office Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ10 december 2017
When first starting at Alorica (APAC), employees were more knowledgeable. As a Back office agent for UPS working with high valued medication, I feel I do not get paid enough for what I do. I enjoy my work, I don't feel recognized, especially as I'm putting myself out there, asking what I'm doing wrong to improve, yet no feedback has been given. vs others who don't have any passion for their work at all. I understand the amount of employees the company needs, but this company has gone overboard. I feel lately they've been hiring anyone from the street who have no knowledge in Back office and therefore it's making it harder to succeed. They don't understand the importance of what they are working with (medication) and so employees like myself need to fix other agents mistakes - and no recognition. The management is okay. The supervisors (for Back-office) are horrible.
Pluspunten
good use of systems, breaks and lunches
favoritism, lack of knowledge
Sales competative
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  El Paso County, TX10 december 2017
This job is very competitive with making sales, we're suspposed to be customer services but they entitle you to have sales, the managers are willing to help but if there is no sale made during your shift they will send you home, when i first applied to this job it was all about the customer now its all about making sales
Good pay
Sales needed
A day at Alorica
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Humble, TX10 december 2017
I love the people and the management here at Alorica, the energy the message and the overall culture is very intriguing. However I am trying to climb the job ladder and would like to explore my options.
Bedrijfscultuur
It's a good place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  North Sioux City, SD10 december 2017
It's a pretty laid back job, the customers can get a little mad but there not mad at you there mad at the company. If you just remember that you will be ok.
Overall
Alorica is a good starting job for someone whose desperate for a job. After working there for so long, your willing to move on to something pertaining more toward your degree.
Minpunten
Short breaks, not enough pay, Alot of hours.

Algehele waardering