Reviews voor Sales Representative bij Alorica

198 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 8.305 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Flexible Place to Work
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX7 september 2018
I enjoyed the flexibility of working for Alorica. You can pick up hours in 30 minute increments up to 40 hours a week and no less than 10-15 hours a week most weeks. During the busy seasons and weekends you also have the option of working overtime.
Flexible Hours
Getting enough hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
pretty decent
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, NC24 augustus 2018
I like working for Alorica. When I needed to go from full time to part time they worked with my schedule. The only thing that I don't like is some of the management. I work on the sales side and if you don't make a lot of sales, some tend to try to embarrass you.
productive and fun workplace
Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Makati City23 augustus 2018
I worked with this company handling ATT Uverse account, it is an inbound sales account focusing on billing and sales. The people are are fun to work with and they are very supportive.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
My experience here
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC16 augustus 2018
I work for Verizon within alorica. The job does give you a good experience of the different kinds of customers. From the peaceful ones, the ones who listen to instructions, but you usually get the ones who are mad and don't listen. They also cuss you out and you just have to take it. The management couldnt care. I had a migraine one day, so I asked my supervisor if I could have 5 minutes off the computer because I feel like I will be sick. I was told "well, your going to have do be able to do this everyday, and I need you to finish your task" this was in training. So I go back to my computer and what do you know I had to go to the bathroom and throw up.. doctors notes don't matter the time still counts against you. My main issue was I signed up for a part time job that upon hiring is a full time job. I also picked morning shift, 5 weeks into training I'm working 12pm-9pm. This is not what I signed up for. Basically what I've gathered management doesn't care, and they take anyone who wants a job, and you get what you get. If you don't like it leave, they will find a replacement. Wouldn't advise anyone to work here.
Hour lunch
Minpunten
Breaks feel short, management doesn't care
Bedrijfscultuur
Cool laid back work enviroment.
sales representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Hamilton, ON3 augustus 2018
Working at alorica helped me improve many of my skills. Working there helped me get better at dealing with customers and to also deescalate and Handel situations on my own.
mo timed breaks
mot enough hours
Ok job
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, NC2 augustus 2018
The company it self is a great company. This Alorica has very poor management and doesn’t really try to help the employees as claimed. Also this is NOT a guaranteed 40+ hours a week job you can be sent home on the sales floor so be mindful.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Needs a lot of work!
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Florida31 juli 2018
The dress code is not followed by any mean and there is a lot of favoritism with management. They always manage to get you disqualified somehow out of your commission every paycheck.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great job as a temp, terrible source of income
DirecTV Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX29 juli 2018
All employees set at 10 an hour. Rumored to be said you earn commission, however that's only if you have met the mile long list of terms and conditions for qualification. They restrict how much you recieve in commission by percentages. For one example,
>sales+ moves/ disconnection rate*
* disconects/ calls per week
> no commission when the commission structure is being reconstructed.
> poor management
* management only listen to their boss not their employees. *
* My personal favorite responses "Figure it out" or "Ask someone else, I'm busy" is like a game of jeapordy.
* Perhaps I'll just phone a friend. Only then would I have somebody with experience in THIS field.
> Strict on clock in clock out with no overtime nor tardiness.
> The benefits have the highest rates I've ever seen in my life.
> Just because you work for DirecTV movers Deal Department, DOES NOT IMPLY YOU HAVE ONE JOB. after training for moving services, you are expected to know how to disconnect, manage billing, suspend, discount, enroll autobill pay, set up future payments, and pretty much anything else the customer requests.
CONCLUSION:
After 9 months of working with alorica I had come to the conclusion the commission is a joke and so is the management. Dont expect a permanent source of income here, although full time is required.
$10/ hour
Minpunten
No commission, expensive benefits, poor management, no advancement
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
nice place to start a career
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Ilocos Norte28 juli 2018
All the boss are good but workmates are not.
Salary is kinda low
rules is strict
no dress coding
medical assistance is presnt but doctors and nurses are not reliabale
Favoritism is rampant
kinda good salary
medical issues
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Rules are neither followed nor enforced
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Niles, OH11 juli 2018
the training program is utter chaos. It was a terrible learning environment. I was woefully underprepared for the job when I began taking calls. And the support structure is hit or miss.
healthcare
rigid hours
Na
Sales Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Dominican Republic11 juli 2018
Over all it was ok to work with.I interacted with others and learned many things while i was there.I gain experience in the CS field as well as supervising teams.
Loved this Job
Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX1 juli 2018
If I had not moved I would still be working there. Management was great, and my fellow employees were awesome. The pay and hours were very flexible and the campaign i was working for was a company I was happy to promote
Pay, Management
Short Breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 3Rapporteren
Fun place to work
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Niles, OH20 juni 2018
Good place to work. I like meeting new people. The training is really good. Have weekly meetings. On what's going on with the business. Will suggest to apply.
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Durant, OK19 juni 2018
Job is productive. Great work flow. They train you very well for the job hired. Fun environment where people can be themselves. Work with everyone on their time needed.
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Cut throat with little stability
Sales Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX5 juni 2018
Promises of stable jobs turned into throwing under-qualified and untrained employees into a line of work with little to no information to go on, and reprimanded said employees with termination.
Unstable
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
so so
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL31 mei 2018
It is a place to learn how to work with customer services. I got Laid off. It allows you to switch departments but sometimes they don't give you the forty hours and there are always the insecurity of how much you will earn.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
great place
sales (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX28 mei 2018
Alway very busy and fun place to work, from manager to supervisor, everyone is so supportive and ready to help,work environment secured and incentive for growth
Bedrijfscultuur
Point based company with good managers
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockford, IL14 mei 2018
Alorica has some really good managers/ team leader that are willing to help you grow and learn. Even during the bad times they will help pull you through just about anything.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
People are easy to be with
Collections, Troubleshooting, Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  San Nicolas Ilocos Norte21 april 2018
Pleasing working environment.Working here is so much fun.People are jolly and easy to be with.Place is accessible if you have your own car so need to have one since this is in a province.
Newly built workplace
lots of salary disputes
N/a
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, NC7 april 2018
don’t read this ... message you got planned for today I was going out somewhere to go get some money and I just don’t know how much I can do it to get you something you don’t
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 5Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Alorica. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag