Reviews voor Sales Representative bij Alorica

162 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Stressful yet satisfactory
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  National Capital Region9 december 2017
Being a sales representative will always be hard and stressful but their is an unexplained joy whenever you have your job done specially by assisting people
Free sleeping quarters
Healthcare
Non guaranteed incentives
Sales Representative for Directv (huidige medewerker) –  Selma, TX25 november 2017
Incorrect information or misinformation happens often. Incentives are marketed and agents comply but on many occasions they replied that AT&T will not pay out the agents for the sales. Many of us agents had backed up info logs of our sales receipts for each sale but was denied the incentive which ended up as a case with the Better Business Bureau. Many of them already quit and reported the information to their HR office.
Alorica
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ19 november 2017
Never work for this company ever. It seemed like a low life dead end job and the employees who had been their longer would scavenge for the scraps the company had to offer. Very hard to get recognition and rise in this company. The competition is scum, plus no one around seemed to really care about continued progression or overall success. After working for Alorica, I'll probably never want to work at a call center of any kind. I guess you could say I had a bad experience with this job.
Brakes
Scheduling
Bedrijfscultuur
not a fun working enviorment
CUSTOMER SALES REP (huidige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX9 november 2017
personally am not a fan of sitting on a chair all day its very annoying and favoritism plays a good factor in moving up and I don't particularly like that.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work.
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Omaha, NE27 oktober 2017
A typical day to work was to come to work and clock in. Always be ready to work because the job gets extremely busy at times. I learned to always actively listen to customers because telemarketing can be quite a pain sometimes. The management were very understanding and the work schedule was really flexible. The hardest thing about the job is having to deal with rude customers whole make your job so hard. The most enjoyable part of work for Alorica is being rewarded and making extra money on your check.
Flexible schedule
Not enough pay
review
AHT, sales (huidige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX18 oktober 2017
A typical day at work was constantly stressful. Very poor management and up training that was provided for the employees, but are still expected to maintain the stats
Commission based position
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL16 oktober 2017
Very poor training, but my manager was exceptional and he did an excellent job training everyone that worked in his group. I enjoyed the flexible hours.
Flexible hours
Minpunten
commission needed to be higher
Bedrijfscultuur
Love the job didnt care for the sales
Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Terre Haute, IN10 oktober 2017
Love to do customer service just didn't care for the full sales that they are pushing. Great Co works! Love the management! But they went to all sales and if we was not offering that we would lose our jobs!
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
cons
SALES (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL10 oktober 2017
cons if you dont get sales and only get transfers and no sales they send you home. you get a good break, you only get like 10 minutes of break if you dont get back in time to the computer they log you out
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Place is really bad and they rob people money
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Miami, FL4 oktober 2017
I hate the place , I never got paid what I should , always was cutting my hours , and never got breaks thru a 9 hours shift. That's why they always hiring cause nobody likes This places
Sales Rep.
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX2 oktober 2017
Just to get a better understanding, yes you are on your bottom for most of the day, but it can honestly be the most stressful job of your life. Management will be there on your shoulder constantly asking if you made any sales, they will be leniant if your just beginning there, but if you are really talented, as in being very persuasive to customers, than you clearly got the job
Pluspunten
They had crazy hair days, kind of a memberance of the highschool days
short breaks
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Not a grsat job
Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX28 september 2017
This place is horrible i dont think they gave fair oppurtunitys mangers dated agents multiple times people were on their phones alot around very valuable information i dont think its a good place to work if you want to be professional
Pto
Bad management
Bedrijfscultuur
Absolutely a great and fun place to work with
Sales Representatibe (voormalige medewerker) –  Centris25 september 2017
Ibalik nyo na ko jan please. I really need the job badly again. I just came from sick leave. Help me. I wanna go back to work. I need to earn money for my living and i do live my job in alorica.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Fun workplace
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Quezon City9 september 2017
Many friends that will cooperate for you to handle a certain pressure in a company. They help their agents to improve their skills and they are willing to provide special excuses for a family problem purposes.
Year end party
Post handle
Fast pace,
Sales Rep (huidige medewerker) –  Humble, TX31 augustus 2017
Everyday at Alorica was the same . you come in go to your computer that most likely doesn't work , get sup calls because there system does not work and the agent has np control over that. Management does not want to help .
venders
managment
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
fun and very comfortable place to work at
Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX18 augustus 2017
i love this job one of my best jobs never had a problem pay is really good benefits are really good they work with your days and hours the team is amazing i love it
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
I did not like this company at all
Customer sales rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ17 augustus 2017
I really did not enjoy working at this company at all because there is too much unprofessionalism and while in the trainig class the instructor did not teach us any thing. She prefered to talk about food rathrer than teach us about what we were supposed to know in order for us to succede.
My Review
DirecTV Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Durant, OK3 augustus 2017
I liked working for Alorica it has its days but I was willing to get the job done in would like to work for alorica again in my future I liked everything my checks really be good I did not have a paid vacation because I have'nt reach that part yet
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Productive and easy
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX25 juli 2017
It's easy to do, always busy. Certain managers are great. Work well with your schedule and very comprehensive. You will always feel helped. (At least I do)
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
for the pros
sales representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Cutler Bay, FL24 juli 2017
if you like or at least enjoy working hard, Alorica is the ideal place to be.
every day was a new adventure for people who sit and take calls cause you'd never know whos going to be on the other end of the line.
the managers are friends and helpful. the work environment is fast and straight forward.
the only hard part of the job is finding where to eat during your lunch break, and honestly the most enjoyable part of the job would be making new friends to work side by side with.
pay and friends