Reviews voor Technical Support bij Alorica

Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
This place is not where you need to be.
Tech Support (huidige medewerker) –  FLorida15 februari 2018
This place is a good place to start if you are on your last. Unlimited overtime. Managers all suck. The place is like a less secured high school. If you mind your business and stay in your computer you can make a bunch of money. The building is dirty, like abandoned gas station dirty. They have bugs and all kinds of crawlers. But they sometime give out nachos with cold cheese so you can always look forward to that.
Pluspunten
You can make as much money as your willing to sit there. (unlimited overtime)
Everything else.
Terrible company
Geek Squad Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT14 februari 2018
I disliked working for this company. Bad reviews from everyone I knew that worked there. Treated employees badly. Very stressful work environment. Big disappointment.
Bedrijfscultuur
I enjoyed the fast paced atmosphere of the call center
Tech support agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Reno, NV10 februari 2018
I loved the back to back phone calls, it kept the day short. I also enjoyed the programs. I am a multi tasked person and love to do things with duel screens.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great job, management is not so great.
Inbound Technical Support Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT3 februari 2018
Loved this job itself, I would enjoy another fun but challenging position like this because I am a very hard worker and motivated if I enjoy my work environment. The management or the way things are ran aren't very balanced.
Bedrijfscultuur
it was ok not the best but not the worst
Geek Squad Technical Support I (huidige medewerker) –  Magna, UT30 januari 2018
Alorica had its good and bad points just like any Call Center The people are good but upper management was not so good. The place started to go down after Windows 10 had been updated and were treated differrently and were expected to do more work
Pluspunten
They gave you incentives and offerred things to work overtime
Minpunten
Was not very friendly atmosphere they did lie to people
Horrible Management
Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT30 januari 2018
I would not recommend working at Alorica to anyone. They do not care about their employees. Their building was not very clean. There is a really high turn over rate in the employees. And it just seemed like there was always something going wrong.
Bedrijfscultuur
Electronics are fun to work with
Advanced Technical Support Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK30 januari 2018
I love working where I get to learn about technology electronics and computers and cell phones.I did do sales and and helped troubleshooting with network cards and computers and web.
Technology
Short lunch
regular work day
Online tech support (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT26 januari 2018
I would long into my computer and open the 4 operating systems that i had to work with. I would check my company email. I would log into my phone which keeps track of how long i work. I would take back to back calls which did not slow down 2am in the morning.
free food on weekends
Minpunten
can be stressful at times
fun
Technical Support Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Ft. Myers, FL22 januari 2018
great place to work good training in the line of work of your choice ,great employer good benefits,fun taking calls and assisting people with there technical problems
fun and friendly environment
Tech Support Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA20 januari 2018
Overall this is a good company to work for. They offer great benefits and do offer monthly bonuses that you can qualify for. The job can be very stressful when dealing with the customers but that is expected. Management is good and there is plenty of advancement opportunities.
Not for everyone
Tech Support Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK18 januari 2018
This was a good job for the most part but I was not up to the competition that was involved in the work and sometimes not enough training was given to help insure that we could handle every type of call that we may have gotten on a daily basis
Bedrijfscultuur
The ended up getting sued
Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT11 januari 2018
The company ended up getting sued for not paying the employees appropriately, and the job its self when I worked there was fairly stressful and all over the place. Since the company got sued, I now receive a check of a few dollars every month, along with other employees that worked there for that period of time over about 3 different states.
Alorica
ADVANCED TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST (voormalige medewerker) –  Reno, NV9 januari 2018
Horrible management, amazing coworkers. Customers are just like customers anywhere else. Alorica cut any and every corner they could to keep budget low
ok
Team Leader, Advanced Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK2 januari 2018
If you are looking for a job with stability this is it. Set schedules, clean and safe place to work. Large break room. Pay is ok depending on which campaign you work for. Management is friendly and easy to work for.
I've had better jobs
SMB Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL29 december 2017
this place can be very stressful but it is not he worst place to work if you don't mind not having flexible schedule or a prevent team leader trying to fill you up.
N/a
Verizon Tech Support Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Rockford, IL21 december 2017
Overall, this started out being a better place to work as I have been there twice now within the last 5 years or so due to relocation. The overall meta of the industry has gone quite low and the specific site in question, Rockford, has a very low morale in general making it quite hard to work in.
Cool people
Geek Squad Agent on Computing Services project (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT 8404414 december 2017
They are very understanding. They like to help you in training and have an extensive training process. They have awesome cafeteria and enjoyable staff.
Bedrijfscultuur
A place for someone to learn call center work
Technical Support Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK11 december 2017
This job was both boring and somewhat undefined. You didn't really know when you took a call if you would be taking a call from a real customer or whether it was a fake call. It seemed to be a workplace where you could learn to deal with the stress and some of the nonsense that takes place in a call center. The work consisted of taking warranty calls on electronic and electrical devices and either resolve the issue or servicing the warranty. It also seemed to be about how best to deal with irate customers. For many of the irate customer calls, it seemed like the customer really had nothing to be irate about. When you found someone with a product that had failed and needed to be replaced you submitted warrant information to the company that made or sold the product.
a paycheck
Boring
Bedrijfscultuur
Very comfortable atmosphere.A good place to work
Customer Service / Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT8 december 2017
Enjoyed my experience overall. Had a great supervisor, pay was acceptable, work area was recently updated, most everyone was both real, and also professional. Very comfortable atmosphere.
many
Few
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
great peole
Tech Support Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT7 december 2017
The job it self wasn’t bad, it was just the company’s way of things that made working here a bad experience. On the Att project you were forced to upsell uverse even though we were dealing with the cellphones aspect of the company. It seem like selling uverse was the main priority. There was no room for growth and raises were no existent here. Schedules were very flexible. I left this job after a year and I didn’t even have a new job yet. That’s how bad I wanted to get out of there

Algehele waardering