Reviews voor Technical Support bij Alorica

400 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 7.898 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
great work place
Sales representative/tech-support (voormalige medewerker) –  Lafayette, IN15 augustus 2018
very fun work place. Very big office and clean. Everyone is hard working and does there job. Great team leads and competitive pay plus bonus and gifts to employee.
Alorica is a Typical Call Center Environment
Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT6 augustus 2018
Technical support work was fun. As a part time employee there weren't many opportunities to advance. They were flexible for family needs. Wages were sorely lacking, but did help my part time needs with a large family and car repairs etc.

Having never met a CEO I'd say he runs the Call Center Business in the manner needed to turn a profit.
Flexible Family Time
Minpunten
Rules applied by various contracts are often unreasonable
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressfull, NO raises, shift change whenever they chose, filthy work facility.
Comcast Business Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL27 juli 2018
Hated to go to work every day! Filthy work facility. No raises.Constant change. Stressful job. Changed your schedule whenever they wanted to. Only 30 minutes for lunch.
overtime available
Minpunten
short lunch, no raises, constant change, filthy work environment.
horrible work place
Trainer/Internal Tech Support/Adjudicator (voormalige medewerker) –  Valley, WA18 juli 2018
horrible work place and experience. There is so much drama and chaos in this building it makes it very difficult to go to work keep your head down and do your job.
Overworked, Underpaid
Technical Support Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, NC10 juli 2018
Not worth the small amount of money they give you. They also are NOT flexible at all with your schedule/life and are constantly threatening to fire people every day.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Worst sort of call center job
Technical Support Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO8 juli 2018
Only go there if you need some experience under your belt to move on to greater things. That's all it's good for......................................
job experience
everything else
working for alorica
att tech support rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Reno, NV6 juli 2018
when I worked for Alorica the people there were disrespectful to the clients and would always treat other co-workers. the work time was a mess I had at least 9 breaks since I worked there
N/A
N/A
Culture is key to Success
Technical Support Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA3 juli 2018
Experience is based on perception, but a typical day for me is very enjoyable. My co-workers are fun to work with and management is fair specifically looking for those that want to grow and lift up others.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Working at Alorica
Advanced Technical Support - Production Agent (huidige medewerker) –  Reno, NV30 juni 2018
Before the closing of this company in our area. Life was a great community at Alorica, As an employee I enjoyed going to work everyday. The one thing I didn't like was that Alorica never gave raises. We use to get .25 every year before Alorica took over and took that away from us. The economy changes and that part didn't grow with our area. Alot of fun with the culture dept coming up with ways to keep fun at work and spirits uplifted. The hardest part of the job was being moved from one dept to another pay changing through the adjustments . I was able to move up in the company but would be put back as agent when no classes. I think a better mentorship would benefits those of us who were wanting to move up in the company instead of the we need you now and when we are done we will send you back to the trenches.
Pluspunten
enjoyed my job, working with great teams & the competitions, training new employees to become part of the Alorica family
Minpunten
no raises, benefits not good unless management
Great Place to Work
Operations Team Manager Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA28 juni 2018
Management is very Fair and dedicated to there Employees as long as they come to work :). I highly recommend Alorica because of the people and the Management.
Fun place to work
Geek Squad Customer Care (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT18 juni 2018
Inbound call center to help clients with their routers modems, computer, printers, software use, passwords,
I worked 4 10 hour shifts with weekends off.
I was happy with training,
The hardest part was sitting for long periods of time, only 10 minute breaks.
Bonuses
No pay raises
Nothing to say
ATT Uverse Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Makati City18 juni 2018
No comment, I have nothing to say, I had a good experienced in alorica , I enjoyed my years and i just need a new environment and new people that i can interact with
A bit confusing!
Tech Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Magna, UT14 juni 2018
This call center wasn't very explanatory in what they wanted me to do. First off i'd answer calls for customers and close off nicely. The technical part was self explained until the major issues came up. No help at all. Ask for help you get ignored.
NONE
Lots
Don't do it
Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Greentree, PA4 juni 2018
Do not come and work here. First of all mgmt lies and unhelpful. Secondly hr & recruiting lies. The pay not that good even with incentives. The locations in Pittsburgh the hardest to get two. Just don't work here find other starter companies to go too
Right off the one bus
Everything else not mentioned
Bedrijfscultuur
not too bad not that great
Tier 1 Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL25 mei 2018
took calls and best help with the situation at had.
I learned the in and out of support
the management was promoted internally.
unsure of workplace culture.
keeping up with the demand.
meeting my fellow coworkers
Pluspunten
the job was easy to pickup
Minpunten
so few people we were not able to keep up with the calls
Call Center
Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Tulsa, OK22 mei 2018
• Effectively collaborated with team members in repairing various hand held devices for companies
• Managed personal accounts of multiple customers daily
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and quick working environment
Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX22 mei 2018
Great working skills learned and improved. The hardest part is maintaining time, too long calls. Management is always there for you they're great but expect a lot from you.
Long calls
Environment
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
very poor environment
Tech support for Samsung Mobile devices (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO9 mei 2018
very poor working environment with management that had no people skills and really did not care about their people. They simply want bodies to answer the phones and follow thier scripts. The did not care about employee safety on days when everything else in the city is shut down they frowned on people not showing up.
Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Clovis, CA2 mei 2018
The Management ther Micromanage like they have never micromaaged before. if you want to move up in the Company you need to be Buddy buddy with the wrong type of manager.
1 hr lunches and 15 minute breaks
Micro-management
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
great place to work
Technical Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ30 april 2018
Great place to work if you ever in the phoenix area look them up great job opportunity especially if you are into computers and phones. Its's a third party call center for best buy geek squad
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Alorica. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag