Altius Reviews

Alle 24 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Good Working environment
CSA (huidige medewerker) –  Nagpur, Maharashtra8 juni 2018
Have been working since one year and understood if you have talent and are hardworking then Altius is the best place to enhance your skills. Every 6 months you have a chance to nominate yourself for a promotion.
Opportunity every 6 months
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Entretenido
Jornal (huidige medewerker) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana6 juni 2018
Era un ambiente muy agradable pero lo que no me gustaba era cuando ibamos a comer todos nos desesperabamos para usar los microondas porque solo habian 18 para 200 personas.
Very fast paced!
Desert Plater (huidige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA26 april 2018
Very fast paced environment but most of the staff is a blast to work with! There are always a few that are harder to deal with but that's everywhere! For the most part its a good place to work.
Family meal every day
Minpunten
If you miss family meal, you don't get a chance to eat.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
2,0
Avis partagé
Ingénieur système et réseau (voormalige medewerker) –  Paris13 augustus 2017
Très bonne entreprise pour apprendre le métier mais c'est tout.
Le management s'est montré très peu reconnaissant.
J'ai pu travailler sur plusieurs technologies pour des clients variés.
Projets variés
Minpunten
Salaire, manque de formation, management
Funworld
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Vashi Mumbai, Maharashtra22 juli 2017
Here i learned how to work and deals with the clients with their problems. Here the most challenging part was with measurements as parents are very particular to thier children.
tea
Muy buen ambiente laboral
maestro pintor (voormalige medewerker) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana5 juli 2017
Buen ambiente laboral trabajadores Unidos,bien trato jefe , trabajadores
Mutualidad de seguridad
No rige
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
The company was really well established
On call events marshall (voormalige medewerker) –  Philippines5 mei 2017
I believe that the company Altius has provided me a good working environment and opportunities beyond my expectations. It provided me with exposure and on job learning thru experience.
Free meal
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Dispensadora de farmacia (voormalige medewerker) –  Ecatepec, Méx.31 januari 2017
Es buena empresa que por cuestiones personales no pude seguir y cumplir con el horario
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful, yet entertaining work environment, that could still use some improvements.
Server's Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA6 december 2016
Coworkers were great! People seem to get along really well and respect each other, for the most part. Management is really frustrating and belittling at times. They are not as helpful as they should be, while some moments they make the business hours almost like a fun performance. Very interesting place to work.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun work environment
Pastry Chef (voormalige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA27 november 2016
I worked here for two years and received very little advancement opportunities. There were no benefits and you had to pay your own health insurance in which the company did not provide it. I worked very hard to try and get a position I rightfully deserved but moved on because there was no advancement or higher opportunity for me there. Overall, people were caring and nice to work with.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great work enviroment and great learning enviroment
Line Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Pittsburgh, PA25 juni 2016
At Altius, I learned a lot it was a really good learning experience and a very fun one at that. Each day I would come in and prep for the evening and I would have a job assigned to me to do and if I didn't have a job to do I would find one to do. The managers and head chefs were very nice and if I had any questions they would teach me how to do it the way they wanted it done. The hardest part about my job is that I would work two jobs and go to school so I was consistently tired but I was never tarty and I always showed up. Moving around my whole life I am use to making new friends and that is what I did with the co workers there. they became my family.
Most enjoyable part of my job was learning about all the expensive items that we would buy to make the expensive dishes at that restaurant to make it get to the top 50th in the world.
ambiente de trabajo bueno
jornal de aseo y rematadora (huidige medewerker) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana30 april 2016
buen ambiente laboral,buenos compañeros y buenos jefes.
se me enseño el trabajo de rematadora,pintura, sellos, papel,etc
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Ambiente laboral tranquilo
EMPLEADA DE PISO (voormalige medewerker) –  Chilpancingo de los Bravos, Gro.3 april 2016
Me gusta socialisar con los compañeros y ayudarlos en lo que se pueda referente al trabajo tambien me gusta el respecto entre conpañeros
SERVIR A LOS DEMAS
TENER SUCIOS LOS ANAQUELES
Excelente trato humano
Encargado de Recursos Humanos (huidige medewerker) –  Ciudad de México, DIF1 december 2015
Una firma donde se puede trabajar adecuadamente, todos los que trabajan aquí son personas calificadas y excelentes personas
EXCELENTE AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
COORDINADORA DE DISEÑO (voormalige medewerker) –  MEXICO, DF.17 augustus 2015
Altius es una empresa en la cual personalmente despees de 5 años me brindo una plataforma en profesional para desarrollarme como profesionista en el ámbito de publicidad, marketing y diseño.

El equipo de trabajo es joven y dinámico, proporcionando un excelente ambiente y relaciones laborales.
Pluspunten
Funciona como agencia de publicidad y casa productora
Minpunten
No daban prestaciones de ley
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Executive (huidige medewerker) –  Navi Mumbai, MH2 januari 2015
Every day is a Learning day , I learned how to handle major Queries , how to deal with irate customers , how to provide resolution , hardest part???? I have not come through any, Mine is a simple process , My co-workers are very supportive and just like my Family , I have innumerable good times with my company
Nothing as such
no comments
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
RAS
Comptable Confirmé (huidige medewerker) –  Albertville9 september 2014
Je n'ai pas d'avis particulier à donner quant au cabinet ALTIUS.
Seulement une très bonne ambiance et un expert comptable au top !
EMPRESA LIDER EN SU SECTOR
Administrativo (voormalige medewerker) –  Vigo, GA24 april 2014
Empresa con muchos años de experiencia en su sector que trata de implantar el despacho centralizado y el cambió de procedimientos aduaneros con la eliminación del papel y la futura ventanilla única.

El trabajo era muy dinámico al tener que realizar muchos trámites para cada importación, siendo uno de los mayores problemas del día a día la falta de organización en el departamento y poca disposición del personal para asumir tareas a mayores de las que tiene asignadas en los momentos de gran necesidad.

Lo peor es tener que trabajar con la presión de un horario establecido por la aduana para la presentación de DUAS. esto hace que tengas gran capacidad de trabajo en situaciones de presión y capacidad de organizar las tareas a realizar dependiendo de horarios.
Pluspunten
garantia de salario en caso de baja
Minpunten
el horario, al tener mucho tiempo muerto al mediodía ( 2 horas )
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
ambiente de trabajo muy bueno
Recepcionista (voormalige medewerker) –  sedavi- valencia22 oktober 2013
el ambiente de trabajo, muy bueno.
el equipo estaba formado por gente joven, con muchas ganas de trabajar.
la gerencia desde mi punto de vista es un poco deficiente conrespecto a la gestión en general, no se hacian buenas campañas de marketing y desde mi visión tampoco se demostraba poco interes por mantener al cliente.
teniendo en cuenta la situación actual y la competencia cercana, la ausencia total de ofertas que obligaran a mantener los clientes ya existentes. solo se enfocaban en realizar campañas mensuales que luego caian porque no se mantenian.
parte dficiles no habian.
el trabajo en si me fascina, el trato con el público, fue una experiencia muy constructiva.
no se tenia nada de eso
poca oferta formativa
company was so nice
CSA (huidige medewerker) –  Vashi, MH17 oktober 2013
i was working over there 1 year but due to some reason com was shifted...
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Altius. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag