Altran Careers and Employment
See Why Join Us
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services –
See all 572 Altran reviews
It took less than a year in 2019 for Altran Luxembourg agency to collapse after the takeover by the "French management". Resignation of 80% of the consultants, non-stop false ads for opportunities that do not exist (this in a context where the remaining 20% consultants were on intermission), loss of almost all existing Accounts, toxic atmosphere, - more...
What are people saying about the leadership at Altran?
of employees approve of CEO’s performance
CEO Approval is based on 252 ratings
See Altran reviews about management
Altran is an experienced body shopping organisation placing consultants preferably for many years at the same customer focused on avoiding having people on the bench and keeping costs and prices low. Altran is competing mainly on price. The organisation is a routine consulting staffing business with little time left for R&D, training, team building - more...
Relatively high recruitment standard result in having mainly highly educated colleagues.
No decent career management nor focused knowledge building.