Amazonia Bio
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Amazonia Bio Employee Reviews

Great workplace with amazing people. Very positive energy that makes you feel welcome. Fast paced environment in a fast growing company. Tasks and responsibilities that will definitely make you grow professionally. A lot is learnt every day. There is a lot of opportunities to grow with the company. Great lunch with delicious food with the team. Young and international team.
Pros
Amazing free lunch with the team - very special moment
It seemed like a human company but my impression tottaly changed after the first two interviews. It seems like they care only about themselves. A total waste of time.
I enjoyed being part of a united and very motivated team. My colleagues were really helpful and the ambiance was pleasant, I feel challenged; the tasks I accomplish help me grow professionally. Fun workplace, quality staff, pleasant ambiance, employees focused, focuses on an individual's overall development, many benefits, enriching experience.
Amazonia Bio is a friendly company where everything is available for you to spend a good day while working (snacks, coffee, tea, ...). The lunch is offered by the company every day (full meals), which is really a plus and not common to all companies. During my internship, I had the opportunity to work in different departments, it allowed me to always have something different to work on and therefore the tasks never became boring. The employees are always available to answer questions. I recommend this company if you want to work in a pleasant, growing and multicultural environment!
As a logistics assistant in the company I had the great surprise discovering amazing people working there. You can feel the great energy from each person. People help if you need and you give it back with pleasure. You will always feel as being part of the family ! The work environment is challenging. You will face situations out of the box that will make you progress and learn more and more. The teamwork is here and gives confidence to manage the tasks arround.
beaoucoup de travail , mais toujours plus a aprender et a évoluer profissionalmente, il a toujours de remerciements et encouragements. On sachant que on travail avec des produits et que notre travail contribue pour que énormément de famille puisse survie avec dignité, et le respect pour ces producteurs et aussi envers nous dans l'entreprise c'es.untrebien.hambience chalereuse
Amazonia Bio is a great company to work for. A lot of amazing people and many things to learn. The company is growing more and more and will give many different career possibilities. Moreover, you work for different departments and learn a variety of great skills. I personally learned more in this company in 1 year than a total of 4 years in previous companies. A lot of responsibilities will be given to you no matter what position you have (intern and employee). There is a great atmosphere in the company and teammates are very friendly and international people At Amazonia Bio, we work hard workers to learn and go always to the extra level. It is a small company so you are very close to the management and you feel free to give your opinion. They are willing to learn from you. The company has a great future according to me. A big plus: Free lunch, snacks and coffee provided
I'm currently working at Amazonia Bio as an intern. A very friendly and positive place to work! All my colleagues are very helpful and fun. The managers are cool and know how to encourage and motivate you. It's a very vibrant workplace with very diverse people coming from many countries. I enjoy working here and I feel like I learn a lot.
Never before have I worked in such a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. All employees are a team in which everyone is an equal and full member of the company from the beginning. Despite my short employment at Amazonia Bio for only a three-month internship, I have grown very close to all my colleagues and we are still in regular contact. Everyone there works with passion and dedication to produce sustainable, healthy fruit products from Brazil, while at the same time providing a better life for the family farmers in the Amazon Rainforest. At Amazonia Bio you don't just have a boss, you have a leader who empowers his employees, and seeks solutions to problems and doesn't just blame the responsible party. So if you are looking for an international company where people work hard for their goals and where you are valued as an individual, Amazonia Bio is the right place for you.
Pros
Passionate colleagues, Free lunch
Pros: free lunch, the company seems to grow fast Cons: - You will never leave work before 19.30 (when you are meant to leave at 18.00). - It's not uncommon to work until 21.00. Expect to work up to 50 hours a week and not being compensated. - When you leave on time, the management will frown upon you, same as when you need to ask for something. - The management will often just speak in portuguese (it happens very often that you hear your name and you have no idea what it is about) - The Management lacks of communication skills. Their instructions are really hard to follow/understand. - The management speaks/treats their team like children, or even sometimes like servants. - Expect to be doing something different than what was defined in your job description.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Amazonia Bio?
  1. Employee Reviews