Anaconda Reviews

Alle 44 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Busy Workplace
Retail Sales Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Warringah Mall NSW17 augustus 2019
A typical day at work will include a range of customers which all require different levels of knowledge and confidence to deal with/serve.
On the job I learned about retail skills including layout and merchandising
The workplace culture is generally happy however always busy.
First job
Retail Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Morayfield QLD6 augustus 2019
I found the job fun and a great team place environment. was a shame that after my traineeship I was finished with the position.

I would like to go back and work but no positions available.
Work Colleges
Minpunten
Did not continue job after traineeship ended.
Bedrijfscultuur
Sad environment, staff made it
Sales Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Launceston TAS11 juli 2019
Worked here for almost a year and a half, management I was very disappointed with. company and staff deserved a lot better. hard working staff was not appreciated by a particular manager. Day by day, weren't sure what you were doing, so it kept it diverse and interesting. I learnt the importance of being customer focused.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun workplace but with poor advancement opportunities
Sales Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Brookvale NSW13 april 2019
Anaconda is a fun workplace but has a very poor advancement system and poor management. After being promised and trained for a promotion, the promoted job was outsourced to someone else. No communication within the management and poor work/life balance and unfair consequences for being sick or not being able to find someone to cover a shift.
Fun
Poor management
1,0
Horrid place to work at
Sales Assistant/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Sydney NSW26 februari 2019
The management does not care for the well being of the employees what's so ever. You are made to believe that you are very unimportant and easily replaceable part of a machine that destroys your health by overloading you with work. They cut cost from the employees, take less people on shift and simply overload them.
One of the worst places to work at. It does not deserve even 1 star.
Minpunten
A lot of work, minimal pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
upper management terrible
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Frankston VIC3 januari 2019
A few really greaat people in the mix. Overall a lack of direction and upper management not able to recognise talent and work ethic when it was right in front of them. No wonder we all left!
Bedrijfscultuur
Poor management but great team members
Sales Assistant (Casual) (huidige medewerker) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW24 oktober 2018
A typical day involves opening of the store at 8:50am, team meeting, recovery of all departments then focus on customer service and sales targets.
Management isn't great. My store has had no manager for over a year and our team leader and key holder have been over worked and underpaid for the time and effort they put in. Regional management do not care for staff. We had a armed robbery just moments before they arrived to check on the store and all they could do is criticise our work completely disregarding what had just occurred and how it had affected staff.
The hardest part of the job is managing customers and tasks to be completed by the end of the day. Not many shifts are given due to a constant store budget which makes it difficult to have financial stability.
Workplace culture is probably the most enjoyable part. All staff get along and always help each other out even when it's busy.
Pluspunten
Decent hours in a single shift
Poor management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
fun place to work
Casual Retail Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Canberra ACT18 september 2018
Working at Anaconda always had its good and bad days. a typical day was organising the store to look neat and tidy. i learnt so much with the time of being there, such as good customer service, ho to work a till and much more. the management was decent enough i managed to get through the 9-10 months i was there with minimal training. it always had a fun vibe about it which i enjoyed. the hardest part about the job was the hours.
awesome pay
too far away
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
An exemplary employer
Director of Training (voormalige medewerker) –  Vancouver, BC9 september 2018
Anaconda has a strong commitment to support open source communities. It's a difficult line for any for-profit company to walk, but they do it. In addition, the company's internal values are not simply posted on a wall in the break room; they genuinely live up to them. As a remote employee, I felt well supported and remarkably connected. The leadership has great integrity that, for me, inspires loyalty even after leaving the company for other opportunities.
Pluspunten
Very smart and good-hearted people to work with
Minpunten
Normal growth pains as companies grow.
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Theft is a huge issue, as is workplace culture.
Sales Assistant/Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Frankston25 juli 2018
Cannot comment for all stores, but the store I worked in had very low morale.
Stores are separated into departments, with little overlap, and everyone is out for themselves. There's little camaraderie between departments, or any incentive to help out.

Theft is the most difficult part of the job, with repeat offenders wasting staff time and resources, as well as major break ins every two months or so. This makes it hard to maintain stock integrity.

Staff training seminars for potential leaders is ok, but lacks any follow up in a practical setting.
Pluspunten
Great place to hone skills
Theft, low morale
really fun working environment
Team Member / Retail Operations (voormalige medewerker) –  Watergardens VIC21 juni 2018
putting out stock, helping customers out with anything in the store and working the counter processing payments and putting through transactions as well as doing refunds and gift cards
Pluspunten
free food and work discounts
Minpunten
A lot to remember in the store
Bedrijfscultuur
Fairly casual, not to demanding
Casual Team member (voormalige medewerker) –  Hoppers Crossing VIC19 mei 2018
worked mainly weekends as a casual worker. I would generally be asked to roam the store and assist customers with anything. This would include answering and any questions they had and helping find the right product(s) that would best suit their needs. For example camping in a cold climate.
Bedrijfscultuur
Access to pro deals. Great bunch of people with common outdoor interest. Relaxed environment with slight pressure to make sales.
Retail sales assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Port Macquarie NSW16 mei 2018
- Fast paced and fun working environment
- Develop your leadership abilities
- Australian-owned global retailing success
- Develop your store, your way in this autonomous environment
- Team discounts across a wide range of products
team discounts
Minpunten
Not much in terms of training. Your life will be easier if you already possess product knowledge.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 2Rapporteren
Productive and encouraging
Salesman/team member (huidige medewerker) –  Gold Coast QLD9 april 2018
Learning new things everyday especially about product knowledge and how the computer systems work. The workplace culture is healthy with an encouraging atmosphere for learning.
Two 10 min payed breaks
Not many shift
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Albury NSW21 maart 2018
I learned to work well in a team and to educate myself on the products, to ensure I was able to give good customer service.
Everyone gets along well.
The hardest part of the job is wanting to learn more but being restricted to one area in the store.
The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people and being apart of a team
Pluspunten
Work hours that work well around your daily routine that best suit you
Restricted to one area
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Started out great until management changed
Sales Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Rutherford NSW 232020 maart 2018
poor management (only since new management took over), poor quality in standards regarding the policy and safety, and little to no appreciation for employee's extra efforts.
Amazing co-workers and opportunities
Minpunten
poor management and treatment towards employees
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Not my favourite place to work.
Sales Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Sydney NSW27 oktober 2017
That's gotta say something. Since the most recent one I have received no shifts, and the majority of the staff have seen a similar fate as well. Did meet some very nice people there, unfortunately, the one good manager we had left to pursue a better career. Hours were decent when I had them, and it was a good retail learning experience in sales and learning about the product, as there are a lot of different items.
15% staff discount, nice team members
Minpunten
Not many shifts, bad managers
decent job
Sales Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Port Macquarie NSW15 oktober 2017
I got good pay (for my age) and it was a fairly relaxed work space but the management was not very good, as i have e-mailed management over two months ago and have not gotten a response.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work at times with good people
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Fyshwick ACT3 oktober 2017
Anaconda is a growing outdoor company and can be a fun place to work. Anaconda does not however seem to reward loyal employees with promotion opportunities.
good working environment
Minpunten
no opportunities to progress further within compsny
Bedrijfscultuur
Good work experience placement and proud to have been employed here
Sales Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Everton Park QLD18 juni 2017
Truly i didn't deserve the job in the sense that they had better options but so thankfully even though i was the only girl at the interview and also with little experience of the products and work they were willing to hire me.
Pluspunten
Good pay on sundays and public holidays
Minpunten
the rest of the days not enough variety of shifts and low pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Anaconda. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag