Anaconda Reviews

Alle 44 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
production
Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Harrisonville, MO5 juni 2017
Fast paced made telephone cable . Company short on help worked long hours . Safety issues at times. Layoffs were due to short orders . Would call back as needed.
good pay
no job security
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 5Rapporteren
adventure store
Sales Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Joondalup WA17 mei 2017
is an adventure store where you can buy a range of items from sleeping bags and camping equipment to fishing and boating stuff. the people there know and understand there department and makes it every easy to shop there
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Anaconda
Casual Employee (huidige medewerker) –  Wollongong NSW4 mei 2017
As a casual I get maybe two shifts a fortnight. Every now and then I get called in for extra shifts, they know I work hard and I am committed but I haven't been offered a part time contract that they know I want.I love working with the staff there we are like a well oiled machine.
Pluspunten
Great team members to work with
Minpunten
The new area manager doesnt care about team members and talks down to everyone.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Empresa boa, mas com maus encarregados
Aprendiz Mecânico (voormalige medewerker) –  São Paulo, SP29 maart 2017
Ajudar nas rotinas da área, consertos mecânicos, fazer a troca de óleo e ajudar na limpeza de motores, confecções de peças em maquinas operatrizes.
Não Fornece vale refeição
2,0
Sales in outdoor activities
SALES ASSISTANT / MERCHANDISER (voormalige medewerker) –  Everton Park QLD20 juni 2016
were a great company to work for until they got too big for there boots and just worried about sales. When they first started in Queensland they cared about there staff and customers now all they care about is profit
not very good managers
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Casual) (huidige medewerker) –  Perth WA19 mei 2016
Fun place to work and good people to work with, management is very focused on things that are needed to be done, best place i have ever worked in my life so far.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
equipe
Manager et Assistant de Direction (voormalige medewerker) –  sydney24 februari 2016
J'ai pu gérer une équipe de jeunes vendeurs avec une souplesse et une grande liberté venant de mon boss
Pluspunten
liberté d'action et de management
Friendly People, Long Hours
Work Experience Student (voormalige medewerker) –  Melbourne, VIC2 december 2015
My time at Anaconda has not been time wasted. During my work experience week at Anaconda, I learnt many valuable skills within retail and what to expect if I ever expect to end up within retail again. The understanding and friendly people helped to make me feel comfortable within the workplace. However, earning $5 for 8 hours of work (even though it is work experience) does not seem very far nor interesting, and the activities I was participating in while there were very boring and non-time consuming.
Friendly People, Chill, Relaxed, Stock
Long Hours, Non-Free Lunches, Boring Activities, Bunking
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
fun workplace
Retail Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Modbury SA27 oktober 2015
was a great place to work has so much fun with all people that worked there always had a great fun and a great laugh with customers aswell
cheap stock
no really any
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Awesome and Friendly team
Customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Fyshwick, ACT8 oktober 2015
Working at Anaconda was an outstanding experience, as soon as i walked in the door I was welcomed with open arms. The team was highly driven and worked hard at their job.
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
loved my co-workers and customers, the company is solely money focused, don't care about employees or customers.
Customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  western suburbs29 september 2015
register work, stock, customer service, phone calls, making tickets
we had several managers, all ego and sales driven, didn't care about staff or customers, only about scan rates and making money
Pluspunten
co-workers and talking to customers
Minpunten
company has really no job security for staff, just used & abuse you
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Pleasant until a change of management.
Retail Sales Assitant (Casual) (voormalige medewerker) –  Townsville, QLD31 juli 2015
Was a great place to work for the first few months, then another form of management took over and made it an insufferable workplace.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced, busy but enjoyable
Customer service (huidige medewerker) –  Cannington, WA9 juni 2015
Working at Anaconda has let me learn a lot about my self and grow as a person. It has let my good qualities flourish and helped me improved on some of my weaker qualities. It has taught me how to deal with a number of different people in a number of different ways. Both my management and co workers have assisted with me in this and have made my time at Anaconda the best it could have been. The hardest part of my job is the different types of people that have crossed my path and learning confrontation and how to handle negative situations. The most enjoyable part of my job is overcoming difficult situations, the people whom I've had the chance to work with and the relationships I have formed with my regular customers.
Pluspunten
The fun enviroment and product nights
Minpunten
Never enough hours in the day.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Productive workplace
Team leader/Assistant manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Belrose, NSW8 december 2014
My day started with turning off security alarm then doing the morning banking/checking e-mails and making the staffs schedule for the day including breaks and what needed to be completed. Contact suppliers if needed to replenish inventory/ handle warranties. Make sure store looked presentable and clean.
Busy, fast and enjoyable
Sales Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Townsville27 maart 2014
I gained many skills and experience, and met lots of fun and friendly people.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun company with a great atmosphere
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Sydney, NSW, Australia15 november 2013
Open the stores, set tills, check emails from head office or notes from manager and plan the work required for the day for team members.
I learned time management, coach and develop staff.
Great people to work with, passion driven and customer oriented.
Stocktake, Anaconda is a store similar to REI, too much stock to be counted.
Building and tuning bikes, product knowledge nights, camp outs to test products.
Pluspunten
pro deals from suppliers, we could get products at cost price
fishing department
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 3Rapporteren
Empresa razuável
Aux. de Produção (voormalige medewerker) –  Curitiba, PR8 oktober 2013
É um local bom de se trabalhar devido ao salário e benefícios.
Quanto aos colegas de trabalho são muitos em setores diferentes.
Quanto a gerência e administração, deveriam agir com mais igualdade e reconhecimento.
Minpunten
Contratam fucionários temporários e efetivam apenas conhecidos/ parentes, deixando de lado aqueles que são qualificados e capacitados para a função.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
OTIMA EMPRESA
auxiliar de produção (voormalige medewerker) –  São Paulo, SP24 juni 2013
LOCAL DE TRABALHO AGRADAVEL,VALORIZAÇAO DE FUNCIONARIO,NAO ATRASA SALARIO
REFEIÇAO.PAGA EM DIA
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
GREAT TEAM ENVIROMENT WITH ONGOING SKILLS
STORE ASSISTANT (huidige medewerker) –  INNALOO4 april 2013
OPENING OF STORE AND REVISING EMAILS FROM THE DAY BEFORE INCLUDING FOLLOWING UP OF CUSTOMER ORDERS. STOCK CONTROL OF GOODS INWARD/OUTWARD.
FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT RIVALS ANY RETAIL STORE.
GREAT MANAGEMENT THAT INCLUDES THE TEAM IN A FOCUSED CAN DO AND WILL DO ATTITUDE THAT DOES INCLUDE A SPECIALISED TEAM OF AMAZING PEOPLE WITH AN ADVENTURE AND FLAIR FOR THE OUTDOORS.
IF THERE IS A HARDEST PART OF MY JOB IT WILL BE WHEN THERE IS NO CUSTOMERS IN STORE, WE NEED THEM TO SURVIVE AND OF COURSE CREATE THE JOBS AND SECURITY WE HAVE.
I/WE DO ENJOY MAKING THE CUSTOMER HAPPY WITH THEIR CHOICE OF EQUIPMENT PURCHASED AND THE KNOWLEDGE OF OUR EXPERTISE WILL HAVE THEM ENJOY THEIR HOLIDAY, HIKE, KAYAK OR WHATEVER THEIR PASSION.
product knowledge from vendors
the vending machines stuck
A firendly work environment
Sales Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Melbourne, VIC24 februari 2013
I expanded my customer service skills within retail. My co-workers were helpful and friendly. The management helped train and expand my skills within the business. I enjoyed talking to customers and helping out with questions they asked.
friendly environment
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 2Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Anaconda. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag