Reviews voor Sales Assistant bij Anaconda

11 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 44 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun workplace but with poor advancement opportunities
Sales Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Brookvale NSW13 april 2019
Anaconda is a fun workplace but has a very poor advancement system and poor management. After being promised and trained for a promotion, the promoted job was outsourced to someone else. No communication within the management and poor work/life balance and unfair consequences for being sick or not being able to find someone to cover a shift.
Fun
Poor management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Poor management but great team members
Sales Assistant (Casual) (huidige medewerker) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW24 oktober 2018
A typical day involves opening of the store at 8:50am, team meeting, recovery of all departments then focus on customer service and sales targets.
Management isn't great. My store has had no manager for over a year and our team leader and key holder have been over worked and underpaid for the time and effort they put in. Regional management do not care for staff. We had a armed robbery just moments before they arrived to check on the store and all they could do is criticise our work completely disregarding what had just occurred and how it had affected staff.
The hardest part of the job is managing customers and tasks to be completed by the end of the day. Not many shifts are given due to a constant store budget which makes it difficult to have financial stability.
Workplace culture is probably the most enjoyable part. All staff get along and always help each other out even when it's busy.
Pluspunten
Decent hours in a single shift
Poor management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Started out great until management changed
Sales Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Rutherford NSW 232020 maart 2018
poor management (only since new management took over), poor quality in standards regarding the policy and safety, and little to no appreciation for employee's extra efforts.
Amazing co-workers and opportunities
Minpunten
poor management and treatment towards employees
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Not my favourite place to work.
Sales Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Sydney NSW27 oktober 2017
That's gotta say something. Since the most recent one I have received no shifts, and the majority of the staff have seen a similar fate as well. Did meet some very nice people there, unfortunately, the one good manager we had left to pursue a better career. Hours were decent when I had them, and it was a good retail learning experience in sales and learning about the product, as there are a lot of different items.
15% staff discount, nice team members
Minpunten
Not many shifts, bad managers
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
decent job
Sales Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Port Macquarie NSW15 oktober 2017
I got good pay (for my age) and it was a fairly relaxed work space but the management was not very good, as i have e-mailed management over two months ago and have not gotten a response.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good work experience placement and proud to have been employed here
Sales Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Everton Park QLD18 juni 2017
Truly i didn't deserve the job in the sense that they had better options but so thankfully even though i was the only girl at the interview and also with little experience of the products and work they were willing to hire me.
Pluspunten
Good pay on sundays and public holidays
Minpunten
the rest of the days not enough variety of shifts and low pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
adventure store
Sales Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Joondalup WA17 mei 2017
is an adventure store where you can buy a range of items from sleeping bags and camping equipment to fishing and boating stuff. the people there know and understand there department and makes it every easy to shop there
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Casual) (huidige medewerker) –  Perth WA19 mei 2016
Fun place to work and good people to work with, management is very focused on things that are needed to be done, best place i have ever worked in my life so far.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Busy, fast and enjoyable
Sales Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Townsville27 maart 2014
I gained many skills and experience, and met lots of fun and friendly people.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
5,0
A firendly work environment
Sales Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Melbourne, VIC24 februari 2013
I expanded my customer service skills within retail. My co-workers were helpful and friendly. The management helped train and expand my skills within the business. I enjoyed talking to customers and helping out with questions they asked.
friendly environment
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 2Rapporteren

Zie meer reviews over Anaconda

Je kan het volgende proberen:

Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Anaconda. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag