ATA Employee Reviews

5,0
I acquired many of my computer skills in both hardware, software, and technical. Over all, a great company to work for. The most enjoyable part of this job was that it had a very relaxed work environment.
4,0
The pay was fine, but when I wanted more hours/cases, it took forever to get them. I did all of my progress notes on pen and paper, and only saw the supervisors like once or twice my whole time there. You are basically developing an intervention plan by yourself, because the BSC is never there. Even when they are, they are only sitting and watching the client. They never offer any advice or input. They just sit and watch you, or text on their phone.
5,0
El compañerismo es increíble casi familiar, te ayudan y te apoyan todo lo que pueden y más
Pros
Compañeros y trabajo
Cons
Salario
5,0
This is a good company to work for. They are always there if you have questions. They pay you correctly on time. And will work with you if you need help.
4,0
Company hours are horrendous to many hours to work and don’t paid enough not a enough time to rest you get paid per load although company has new dump trucks
5,0
Uma empresa que dá oportunidade para novos funcionários !
5,0
Lavorare con i bambini, trattasi di scuola elementare, è sempre stato un mio piacere. Semplicemente mi diverto ed il lavoro non è molto pesante. Mi piace interlocuire con le persone : insegnanti ti, colleghi di reparto, genitori,responsabili diretti. E con i turni è anche facile organizzarsi la vita privata.
5,0
Couldn't wear open toed shoes, had to stay with group, there were two jobs to choose from (scoring/loading) and I was better at one than the other, which was loading. Me and my group mates often switched trap houses to load them.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short lunch break
1,0
Estoy de acierdo me parese una empresa responsable en todo los sentido y me sentira dichosa en poder trabajar en su empresa
Pros
si
Cons
sii
4,0
Working in this company gave me a good experience In the field of my specialty. Before us in this company there were no marketers. There were four members in our team. So we started from scratch. We learned everything connected with production and sale.Our goal was to create a new sale system. For that we made market analysis first.By working in "ATA" company I learned to use theory in practice. Also that was so useful for me to learn working in one team. We all had one goal to make a new system. So we did everythig together. And our work were different everyday, First, we began with survey of sellers in order to make a market analysis, after we began to chek all the sale points if they sell our products. Everyday we do different works and it is interesting.So I am glad to work in "ATA" for rightnow. At the same time, I realize that I need international experience.
3,0
Se puede trabajar con mucha tranquilidad y es bueno
Pros
Mucamo
Cons
Se trabaja normal
5,0
I volunteer there and continue to do so. I enjoy every moment. I get trained and I train others, I get work with an amazing leadership team not to mention we have some of the greatest silly kids.
Pros
Get to learn the best of Martial arts and the owners are awesome
Cons
Dont really have any cons.
5,0
Muy agradable lugar para trabajar y compartir momentos divertidos
Pros
Obra social
Cons
Franquera
5,0
trabajabamos las 12hs teniamos un roter de 14 por 14 y tenianos todas las nececidades que debiamos tener
Pros
mucamo
Cons
ningun
5,0
I absolutely loved working at this company. Had it not been the opportunity to advance to a supervisor position, I would have stayed long-term with the company.
5,0
Acme Team Agriculture (ATA Inc.) es un programa único en Puerto Rico donde no solo los Jóvenes participantes aprenden a sembrar y cosechar productos orgánicos e hidropónicos, sino, se adentran en el mundo del Comercio Agrícola.

Mientras tanto, ellos desarrollan los llamados currículos para talleres públicos a los residentes y demás participantes de la Comunidad Local; a través de investigaciones en Bibliotecas del área. Esto será conocido como un "after school program".
Pros
Educación y Adiestramiento en el Campo Agrícola.
Cons
El calor del trópico, labor manual de granjas, olores entre otras cosas parte del programa.
3,0
It was a decent place to work for
Wished it would of last longer

You got 1 thirty minute break and 2 fifteen minute breaks

The manager was understanding and worked to make sure you understood your job
Pros
Nobody standing over you
Cons
Temporary
5,0
Bueno en la organización ante todos los que trabajamos
Pros
Buena organizacion
Cons
Nada
4,0
The greatest part of the job are the people. They have broad interests, and aren't afraid to talk about it. Everyone is competent, so they allow themselves to take a few minutes to talk about anything (philosophy of the mind, flying, ...). The management runs the place like a family.

The work is interesting, in principle. They are a consulting firm, specializing in government contracts. Not all the contracts are as interesting as others, and they aren't always what was advertised. E.g., I was hired with the title "data scientist", but I am effectively a Java programmer now.
4,0
Aprendí mucho de la parte gastronómica y manejarme con un volumen importante de gente en tiempo y forma.
Pros
Obra social
Cons
Poco descanso
5,0
Wonderful and amazing people in this institution. Anyoen who wants to learn how to be a better person all around must check this out. Learning self defence and life lessons changed my life.