ATA Employee Reviews

Excelente
promotora de vendas (Former Employee) –  Barra da Tijuca, RJ3 October 2019
Uma empresa que dá oportunidade para novos funcionários !
Decisamente positiva
collaboratore scolastico (Former Employee) –  Milano, Lombardia30 August 2019
Lavorare con i bambini, trattasi di scuola elementare, è sempre stato un mio piacere. Semplicemente mi diverto ed il lavoro non è molto pesante. Mi piace interlocuire con le persone : insegnanti ti, colleghi di reparto, genitori,responsabili diretti. E con i turni è anche facile organizzarsi la vita privata.
1,0
me parese bien
o ayudante de cosi a (Current Employee) –  san juan jachal12 December 2018
Estoy de acierdo me parese una empresa responsable en todo los sentido y me sentira dichosa en poder trabajar en su empresa
Pros
si
Cons
sii
Positive impressions
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bishkek, KG5 September 2018
Working in this company gave me a good experience In the field of my specialty. Before us in this company there were no marketers. There were four members in our team. So we started from scratch. We learned everything connected with production and sale.Our goal was to create a new sale system. For that we made market analysis first.By working in "ATA" company I learned to use theory in practice. Also that was so useful for me to learn working in one team. We all had one goal to make a new system. So we did everythig together. And our work were different everyday, First, we began with survey of sellers in order to make a market analysis, after we began to chek all the sale points if they sell our products. Everyday we do different works and it is interesting.So I am glad to work in "ATA" for rightnow. At the same time, I realize that I need international experience.
3,0
Divertido
Encargado limpieza (Former Employee) –  San Juan, San Juan16 August 2018
Se puede trabajar con mucha tranquilidad y es bueno
Pros
Mucamo
Cons
Se trabaja normal
Its Martial arts.
2nd degree blackbelt instructor (Current Employee) –  Garland, TX13 July 2018
I volunteer there and continue to do so. I enjoy every moment. I get trained and I train others, I get work with an amazing leadership team not to mention we have some of the greatest silly kids.
Pros
Get to learn the best of Martial arts and the owners are awesome
Cons
Dont really have any cons.
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Cajera, atención al cliente (Current Employee) –  Hurlingham, Buenos Aires10 May 2018
Muy agradable lugar para trabajar y compartir momentos divertidos
Pros
Obra social
Cons
Franquera
cocina y mucamo
ALTA TECNOLOGIA ALIMENTARIA (Former Employee) –  san juan san juan7 February 2018
trabajabamos las 12hs teniamos un roter de 14 por 14 y tenianos todas las nececidades que debiamos tener
Pros
mucamo
Cons
ningun
5,0
Great company to work for
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM30 January 2018
I absolutely loved working at this company. Had it not been the opportunity to advance to a supervisor position, I would have stayed long-term with the company.
5,0
Excelente Programa Sin Fines de Lucro para Jóvenes de Esc. Sup.
Senior Program Director / Founder (Current Employee) –  Arroyo, PR16 January 2018
Acme Team Agriculture (ATA Inc.) es un programa único en Puerto Rico donde no solo los Jóvenes participantes aprenden a sembrar y cosechar productos orgánicos e hidropónicos, sino, se adentran en el mundo del Comercio Agrícola.

Mientras tanto, ellos desarrollan los llamados currículos para talleres públicos a los residentes y demás participantes de la Comunidad Local; a través de investigaciones en Bibliotecas del área. Esto será conocido como un "after school program".
Pros
Educación y Adiestramiento en el Campo Agrícola.
Cons
El calor del trópico, labor manual de granjas, olores entre otras cosas parte del programa.
3,0
Fast pace
Typist (Former Employee) –  Portland, TN13 November 2017
It was a decent place to work for
Wished it would of last longer
You got 1 thirty minute break and 2 fifteen minute breaks
The manager was understanding and worked to make sure you understood your job
Pros
Nobody standing over you
Cons
Temporary
Bueno
Promotor (Former Employee) –  Maipu8 October 2017
Bueno en la organización ante todos los que trabajamos
Pros
Buena organizacion
Cons
Nada
Great People; government contracts
Data Scientist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC17 July 2017
The greatest part of the job are the people. They have broad interests, and aren't afraid to talk about it. Everyone is competent, so they allow themselves to take a few minutes to talk about anything (philosophy of the mind, flying, ...). The management runs the place like a family.

The work is interesting, in principle. They are a consulting firm, specializing in government contracts. Not all the contracts are as interesting as others, and they aren't always what was advertised. E.g., I was hired with the title "data scientist", but I am effectively a Java programmer now.
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Camarero (Former Employee) –  Comedor9 July 2017
Aprendí mucho de la parte gastronómica y manejarme con un volumen importante de gente en tiempo y forma.
Pros
Obra social
Cons
Poco descanso
Great
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NH6 June 2017
Wonderful and amazing people in this institution. Anyoen who wants to learn how to be a better person all around must check this out. Learning self defence and life lessons changed my life.
love the target center
target center (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MN27 April 2017
i did alot of work with this company. target center was the best meet people from all over. great place to work. ill do it all over at this place. will to upgrade
ambiente dinamico e stimolante
Hostess aeroportuale (Former Employee) –  Milano Malpensa25 October 2016
Amo i lavori a contatto con il pubblico. Anche se l aeroporto è un ambiente difficile per quel che riguarda lo stess, lo trovo molto stimolante e dinamico. Apprezzo molto di poter parlare inglese sul posto di lavoro .
Pros
buoni pasto. orario su turni. internazionalitá
Cons
lontananza dalla mia residenza. contratto a termine
ambiente de trabajo dinamico
aux. tecnico (Former Employee) –  Mexicali, B.C.27 September 2016
se entraba a las 7 am, se impartia un curso por parte del dueño de la empresa acerca de los a/c, a las 8 am empezabamos a laborar se tenia un pizarron donde ya venia agendado que le tocaba hacer a cada tecnico. se revisaba que se ocupaba, se alistaba el coche y nos dirigiamos al lugar que nos tocaba ya sea una casa o una industria.
Pros
horas extras pagadas
Cons
no hay hora de salida
1,0
Long Hours, Poor Pay
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead13 September 2016
If you are willing to sit around for hours and deliver for hours (7am start - 9pm finish some days) and get hardly any money for your efforts then go for it,

Would not recommend this for anybody
Pros
Cons
Long hours, Little pay
2,0
Company wanting to make money and not care about employees
Computer Operator III/ Help Desk Support (Former Employee) –  Tullahoma, TN17 July 2016
worked in secured location, with clearance level needed. ran jobs for programmers , mounted tapes, escorted, degaussed hard drives. Opened and closed location. Worked well with co- workers. Employers did not appreciate our work or time spent doing it for them. Bosses made high incomes, while employees made little.
Enjoyed working and talking to fellow employees and meeting new people.
Pros
got overtime
Cons
short breaks, locked in secured location for period of work.