ATA Reviews

Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
1,0
me parese bien
o ayudante de cosi a (huidige medewerker) –  san juan jachal12 december 2018
Estoy de acierdo me parese una empresa responsable en todo los sentido y me sentira dichosa en poder trabajar en su empresa
si
sii
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
Positive impressions
Marketing Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Bishkek, KG5 september 2018
Working in this company gave me a good experience In the field of my specialty. Before us in this company there were no marketers. There were four members in our team. So we started from scratch. We learned everything connected with production and sale.Our goal was to create a new sale system. For that we made market analysis first.By working in "ATA" company I learned to use theory in practice. Also that was so useful for me to learn working in one team. We all had one goal to make a new system. So we did everythig together. And our work were different everyday, First, we began with survey of sellers in order to make a market analysis, after we began to chek all the sale points if they sell our products. Everyday we do different works and it is interesting.So I am glad to work in "ATA" for rightnow. At the same time, I realize that I need international experience.
3,0
Divertido
Encargado limpieza (voormalige medewerker) –  San Juan, San Juan16 augustus 2018
Se puede trabajar con mucha tranquilidad y es bueno
Mucamo
Se trabaja normal
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Its Martial arts.
2nd degree blackbelt instructor (huidige medewerker) –  Garland, TX13 juli 2018
I volunteer there and continue to do so. I enjoy every moment. I get trained and I train others, I get work with an amazing leadership team not to mention we have some of the greatest silly kids.
Pluspunten
Get to learn the best of Martial arts and the owners are awesome
Minpunten
Dont really have any cons.
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Cajera, atención al cliente (huidige medewerker) –  Hurlingham, Buenos Aires10 mei 2018
Muy agradable lugar para trabajar y compartir momentos divertidos
Obra social
Franquera
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
cocina y mucamo
ALTA TECNOLOGIA ALIMENTARIA (voormalige medewerker) –  san juan san juan7 februari 2018
trabajabamos las 12hs teniamos un roter de 14 por 14 y tenianos todas las nececidades que debiamos tener
mucamo
ningun
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 13Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for
Staff Accountant (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM30 januari 2018
I absolutely loved working at this company. Had it not been the opportunity to advance to a supervisor position, I would have stayed long-term with the company.
Bedrijfscultuur
Excelente Programa Sin Fines de Lucro para Jóvenes de Esc. Sup.
Senior Program Director / Founder (huidige medewerker) –  Arroyo, PR16 januari 2018
Acme Team Agriculture (ATA Inc.) es un programa único en Puerto Rico donde no solo los Jóvenes participantes aprenden a sembrar y cosechar productos orgánicos e hidropónicos, sino, se adentran en el mundo del Comercio Agrícola.

Mientras tanto, ellos desarrollan los llamados currículos para talleres públicos a los residentes y demás participantes de la Comunidad Local; a través de investigaciones en Bibliotecas del área. Esto será conocido como un "after school program".
Pluspunten
Educación y Adiestramiento en el Campo Agrícola.
Minpunten
El calor del trópico, labor manual de granjas, olores entre otras cosas parte del programa.
3,0
Fast pace
Typist (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, TN13 november 2017
It was a decent place to work for
Wished it would of last longer
You got 1 thirty minute break and 2 fifteen minute breaks
The manager was understanding and worked to make sure you understood your job
Nobody standing over you
Temporary
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bueno
Promotor (voormalige medewerker) –  Maipu8 oktober 2017
Bueno en la organización ante todos los que trabajamos
Buena organizacion
Nada
Great People; government contracts
Data Scientist (huidige medewerker) –  Washington, DC17 juli 2017
The greatest part of the job are the people. They have broad interests, and aren't afraid to talk about it. Everyone is competent, so they allow themselves to take a few minutes to talk about anything (philosophy of the mind, flying, ...). The management runs the place like a family.

The work is interesting, in principle. They are a consulting firm, specializing in government contracts. Not all the contracts are as interesting as others, and they aren't always what was advertised. E.g., I was hired with the title "data scientist", but I am effectively a Java programmer now.
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Camarero (voormalige medewerker) –  Comedor9 juli 2017
Aprendí mucho de la parte gastronómica y manejarme con un volumen importante de gente en tiempo y forma.
Obra social
Poco descanso
Great
Teacher (voormalige medewerker) –  Amherst, NH6 juni 2017
Wonderful and amazing people in this institution. Anyoen who wants to learn how to be a better person all around must check this out. Learning self defence and life lessons changed my life.
love the target center
target center (voormalige medewerker) –  Robbinsdale, MN27 april 2017
i did alot of work with this company. target center was the best meet people from all over. great place to work. ill do it all over at this place. will to upgrade
ambiente dinamico e stimolante
Hostess aeroportuale (voormalige medewerker) –  Milano Malpensa25 oktober 2016
Amo i lavori a contatto con il pubblico. Anche se l aeroporto è un ambiente difficile per quel che riguarda lo stess, lo trovo molto stimolante e dinamico. Apprezzo molto di poter parlare inglese sul posto di lavoro .
Pluspunten
buoni pasto. orario su turni. internazionalitá
Minpunten
lontananza dalla mia residenza. contratto a termine
ambiente de trabajo dinamico
aux. tecnico (voormalige medewerker) –  Mexicali, B.C.27 september 2016
se entraba a las 7 am, se impartia un curso por parte del dueño de la empresa acerca de los a/c, a las 8 am empezabamos a laborar se tenia un pizarron donde ya venia agendado que le tocaba hacer a cada tecnico. se revisaba que se ocupaba, se alistaba el coche y nos dirigiamos al lugar que nos tocaba ya sea una casa o una industria.
horas extras pagadas
no hay hora de salida
1,0
Long Hours, Poor Pay
Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Hemel Hempstead13 september 2016
If you are willing to sit around for hours and deliver for hours (7am start - 9pm finish some days) and get hardly any money for your efforts then go for it,

Would not recommend this for anybody
NONE
LONG HOURS, LITTLE PAY
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Company wanting to make money and not care about employees
Computer Operator III/ Help Desk Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Tullahoma, TN17 juli 2016
worked in secured location, with clearance level needed. ran jobs for programmers , mounted tapes, escorted, degaussed hard drives. Opened and closed location. Worked well with co- workers. Employers did not appreciate our work or time spent doing it for them. Bosses made high incomes, while employees made little.
Enjoyed working and talking to fellow employees and meeting new people.
got overtime
Minpunten
short breaks, locked in secured location for period of work.
Empresa boa para trabalhar
Promotora de vendas (voormalige medewerker) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ19 mei 2016
O tempo que trabalhei na ATA, minha supervisora era ótima.
trabalhei em pdv e tinha metas diárias na qual me renderam por alguns meses comissões e premiações por alcança - las.
Os benefícios dependem da empresa contratante já que ela é terceirizada.
Great Environment
Level one Instructor (huidige medewerker) –  Provo, UT18 maart 2016
a typical day is not typical there , its always different , sometimes there are fewer students on some days and more on others
I have learned to be a little more patient and little more caring .
Management is good , My Instructor is very caring and understanding , My co workers are far in between , some help out others do not , its mostly one on one , for the most part , now we have a 8 year old helping out as well.
the hardest part of the job, which i dont consider it a job , because i love being there , is when students dont try their best. or dont return calls . the most enjoyable part of my job ... Is Being there everyday for him
Advancement
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij ATA. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag