ATA Employee Review

Positive impressions
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bishkek, KG5 September 2018
Working in this company gave me a good experience In the field of my specialty. Before us in this company there were no marketers. There were four members in our team. So we started from scratch. We learned everything connected with production and sale.Our goal was to create a new sale system. For that we made market analysis first.By working in "ATA" company I learned to use theory in practice. Also that was so useful for me to learn working in one team. We all had one goal to make a new system. So we did everythig together. And our work were different everyday, First, we began with survey of sellers in order to make a market analysis, after we began to chek all the sale points if they sell our products. Everyday we do different works and it is interesting.So I am glad to work in "ATA" for rightnow. At the same time, I realize that I need international experience.

Other ATA Employee Reviews

Excelente
promotora de vendas (Former Employee) –  Barra da Tijuca, RJ3 October 2019
Uma empresa que dá oportunidade para novos funcionários !
Decisamente positiva
collaboratore scolastico (Former Employee) –  Milano, Lombardia30 August 2019
Lavorare con i bambini, trattasi di scuola elementare, è sempre stato un mio piacere. Semplicemente mi diverto ed il lavoro non è molto pesante. Mi piace interlocuire con le persone : insegnanti ti, colleghi di reparto, genitori,responsabili diretti. E con i turni è anche facile organizzarsi la vita privata.