Review over ATA van een werknemer

Bekijk alle reviews over ATA

me parese bien
o ayudante de cosi a (huidige medewerker) –  san juan jachal12 december 2018
Estoy de acierdo me parese una empresa responsable en todo los sentido y me sentira dichosa en poder trabajar en su empresa
Pluspunten
si
Minpunten
sii
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren

Andere reviews over ATA van werknemers

Bedrijfscultuur
Went from trap house to trap house to load machines inside
Loader (voormalige medewerker) –  Sparta, IL13 december 2018
Couldn't wear open toed shoes, had to stay with group, there were two jobs to choose from (scoring/loading) and I was better at one than the other, which was loading. Me and my group mates often switched trap houses to load them.
Pluspunten
N/a
Minpunten
Short lunch break
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Positive impressions
Marketing Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Bishkek, KG5 september 2018
Working in this company gave me a good experience In the field of my specialty. Before us in this company there were no marketers. There were four members in our team. So we started from scratch. We learned everything connected with production and sale.Our goal was to create a new sale system. For that we made market analysis first.By working in "ATA" company I learned to use theory in practice. Also that was so useful for me to learn working in one team. We all had one goal to make a new system. So we did everythig together. And our work were different everyday, First, we began with survey of sellers in order to make a market analysis, after we began to chek all the sale points if they sell our products. Everyday we do different works and it is interesting.So I am glad to work in "ATA" for rightnow. At the same time, I realize that I need international experience.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij ATA. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag