Axis Group Employee Reviews

4,0
Zeer toffe werkgever, met een fijn groepsgevoel
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brussel25 November 2019
Ik heb zelf meer dan zeven jaar binnen verzekeringen gewerkt, alvorens ik de overstap heb gemaakt naar rekruteringen. Ik voelde me vanaf moment opgenomen in een hechte groep, waarbij ik heel veel kansen heb gekregen om mijzelf te ontwikkelen en door te groeien.
Pros
Werksfeer
Cons
4,0
Excellent working environment with the necessary autonomy
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Antwerpen (stad)25 November 2019
Working at Axis Group is very instructive. We get the necessary support but also enough space to work autonomously. Personal responsibility and transparency are two important characteristics of Axis' corporate culture.
Happy workplace!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bruxelles22 November 2019
What we do every morning is to find new candidates. We contact them and we plan an interview, so we have a first phone contact and then we meet them face to face. We talk with them about their career and their ambitions. Our work is then to find the best professional opportunities for our candidates. Our goal is to help them finding the dream job! And when we do, we feel like we had an impact on their life, and this give us the biggest satisfaction.

The team spirit at Axis is really existing, it is very pleasant to work there. Axis is more than a company, it is Family!
5,0
A productive, fun and dynamic workplace
Communication & Marketing Officer (Current Employee) –  Benelux22 November 2019
I have a lot of variety in my job which makes every working day different, I deal with new challenges, insights, tasks, growth perspectives and responsibilities on a daily basis.

Our working method is based on autonomy, collaboration, shared responsabilities, initiative and trust which gives each Axis employee the opportunity to grow in their role, along with Axis.
Pros
A fun factor committee that organises various lovely things for the staff on a monthly basis, The possibility to participate in different project groups to develop new Axis' features