AZ West Reviews

Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
5,0
A relaxing Job
Forklift Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Compton, CA6 juni 2019
In that job there is a lot of loading and unloading in that place. I learned to be aware of my surroundings when I operate my forklift. The administration of that place was in good management at that time. We would have good relation ship with our peers.
2,0
It was horrible
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Compton, CA11 februari 2019
The training here wasn't well at all. Everyone instead of answering phones texted. People would take multiple breaks. No sick days and I got fired after turning in a hospital note for having seizures.
Free coffee
No motivation.
2,0
my review
Warehouse Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Peoria, AZ7 november 2017
open the warehouse stock all the food do inventory control subtract and add do grocery shopping for the company file paperwork recieve truck orders and adjust products
early hours easy job
Minpunten
not enough hrs poor managment no advancement
1,0
Not a good company
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Compton, CA23 juli 2017
No good pay, no growth at all. Favoritism is always there. Never appreciate ones hard work. Worst new management service. Prevent you from the restroom
Pluspunten
Pot lucks, company lunches once a year.
Minpunten
Raises, chance of growth.
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Low pay job never growth
CSR - Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Compton, CA24 juni 2017
They don't pay much, you'll never grow no matter how much you do for the company.they never appreciate your work and everything you do for the company.
Only pays the minimum
5,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Office Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Long Beach, CA15 mei 2017
Fun
Outgoing people
Easy job
You learned new things everyday
Everyone was welling to help out
You had to deal with alot of different people everyday:.
Summer Job
DOCK WORKER (voormalige medewerker) –  Rancho Dominguez, CA20 september 2016
High stress environment as well as very hot. It was a summer job and unloading trucks was not the most fun occupation. It worked out for me while I was on summer vacation and definitely put money in my pocket while home for the summer from school.
temp
Data Entry Temp (voormalige medewerker) –  Torrance, CA28 juni 2016
i was there temporarily but still great experience very friendly atmosphere ready to help when needed.I learned a lot in such a short time about processing orders and adjusting discrepantcies
Productive & Busy
Office Data Entry Clerk (huidige medewerker) –  Carson, CA15 april 2016
A typical day at work knowing its going to be busy everyday. Come in early and work overtime if needed. Co Workers are amazing. Positive attitudes, willing to get the work done. The hardest part of the job is when its really busy and you have to multi-task my own work on top of the receiving window. The most enjoyable part of the job is that its pretty much a easy job if you can come with a positive attitude and just get it done. We celebrate birthdays, dress up days, getting into the holidays at work, & a Christmas Party. Everything is enjoyable.
Free Lunch
Short Lunch Breaks
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij AZ West. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag