AZ West

AZ West Employee Reviews

It okay but it maybe a little hard to handle the day if you're not use to the work. you have 2 lunches there is to much errors there and there not accepted you get in trouble real easy everything has to be done correctly.
Pros
2 lunches
Cons
Long day hours
In that job there is a lot of loading and unloading in that place. I learned to be aware of my surroundings when I operate my forklift. The administration of that place was in good management at that time. We would have good relation ship with our peers.
The training here wasn't well at all. Everyone instead of answering phones texted. People would take multiple breaks. No sick days and I got fired after turning in a hospital note for having seizures.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
No motivation.
open the warehouse stock all the food do inventory control subtract and add do grocery shopping for the company file paperwork recieve truck orders and adjust products
Pros
early hours easy job
Cons
not enough hrs poor managment no advancement
No good pay, no growth at all. Favoritism is always there. Never appreciate ones hard work. Worst new management service. Prevent you from the restroom
Pros
Pot lucks, company lunches once a year.
Cons
Raises, chance of growth.
They don't pay much, you'll never grow no matter how much you do for the company.they never appreciate your work and everything you do for the company.
Cons
Only pays the minimum
Fun Outgoing people Easy job You learned new things everyday Everyone was welling to help out You had to deal with alot of different people everyday:.
High stress environment as well as very hot. It was a summer job and unloading trucks was not the most fun occupation. It worked out for me while I was on summer vacation and definitely put money in my pocket while home for the summer from school.
i was there temporarily but still great experience very friendly atmosphere ready to help when needed.I learned a lot in such a short time about processing orders and adjusting discrepantcies
A typical day at work knowing its going to be busy everyday. Come in early and work overtime if needed. Co Workers are amazing. Positive attitudes, willing to get the work done. The hardest part of the job is when its really busy and you have to multi-task my own work on top of the receiving window. The most enjoyable part of the job is that its pretty much a easy job if you can come with a positive attitude and just get it done. We celebrate birthdays, dress up days, getting into the holidays at work, & a Christmas Party. Everything is enjoyable.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Lunch Breaks