BP Reviews

Alle 2.312 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
A great place to work and develop
Compliance Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL19 juni 2018
BP offers may opportunities for growth. The training offered is world class. Positions can be demanding and competitive. The rewards for job well done are satisfying.
Great training opportunities
Work can be demanding
Generous Employer
Product and Offer (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, Illinois, USA18 juni 2018
For corporate office, good work culture and work/life balance. Lots of opportunity for development and always interesting work environment. Management made effort to listen to employees.
Bedrijfscultuur
the job gets slow in the winter
WORK AS A CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Green Bay, WI17 juni 2018
it ok too work there you meet everyone you know in the community and that could be a downfall personally, I was able to walk to work from my house which was a good thing about working there
Pluspunten
you know everyone in the community
I was able to walk 6 mintues to work
BP sales engineer intern
Sales Engineer Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX15 juni 2018
a typical day at work starts with checking emails for potential clients and maintained clientele. we then go through meetings to start our goals for the day and target the places we need to invest in. the management and workplace culture of BP is one of the best and they provide you the energy needed to push you through your very best and i thoroughly enjoy my part of the job as a sales engineer.
Pluspunten
free food, medical insurance, dental, vision, etc.
commission
Productive work Place
Gas Station Attendant (voormalige medewerker) –  Cedar Rapids, IA14 juni 2018
I was inbetweeen jobs and a friend who worked here said he could get me a job. So i out an app in and got the job how ever it was about a 20 minute drive out of town. There were too many incidents on the highway that lead me quitting there. I 380 is a dangerous highway simply because of other drivers.
Ambiente de trabajo respetuoso
EH&S Auditor and Field Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX14 juni 2018
BP valora sobre todo la seguridad; por lo tanto, mi labor era muy apreciada.
Pluspunten
Seguro de gastos médicos mayores.
Minpunten
El auto que me daban no era último modelo.
Very Challenging
Materials & Supply Vessel Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Aberdeen14 juni 2018
I worked as a contractor on a short term contract with BP for 7 months. I really enjoyed my time here, it was challenging and I improved my logistical skills, it was my first position working for an operator and the culture was a little different that what I was used to. Great company to work for and the management were great. The best part about this job was the day rate.
Free Lunches
Short term contract.
Gas Station Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Cleveland, OH13 juni 2018
I’m going to be a good man for a couple of days and then you gotta do you think you could come home and do not have any cash on that day vacation and then you going
Good experience
Summer intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Manchester13 juni 2018
Summer interns are highly paid, sometimes work could be repetitive. There were lots of enthusiastic young minds working together which was enjoyable. Good scope for progression in some positions.
No job security
Finance Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX12 juni 2018
Yearly re-org. Does not matter how hard you work or how much you contribute, if you do not get on the right side of upper management, you'll probably get cut sooner or later based on headcount.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Bad management
great place to work
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL12 juni 2018
i learned a lot while working here. All the staff are amazing and treated all of their co workers with respect. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to all the different types of people.
Bedrijfscultuur
Customer Service, Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN12 juni 2018
This is a good place to work. Training is good. Pay is ok. And the customers are great and friendly. Management is also good. Would recommend as a place to work.
I love it
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Florence, SC11 juni 2018
I love working there, it was privately own and the boss was great. He gave bonus and raises every year. It was more family oriented and he was very easy to talk to. A wonderful place to work
Positive work environment.
Project Lead to Beyond Petroleum (voormalige medewerker) –  Bangalore, India.11 juni 2018
Competitive environment but also great team collaboration. Th e work/life balance is great. able to use my skills. the company strives for diversity and very much cares about their people.
Very good employer
Security Officer (voormalige medewerker) –  Sunbury on thames11 juni 2018
A very responsible job, which intailed the security and fire protection of the entire reseach site. The BP Research centre in sunbury was at that time a great job.
Good shift hours
Very noisy
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for!
Audit & Risk Management Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX10 juni 2018
Truly an amazing company that takes care of its people. BP is innovative in progressing with technology and strenthening skill sets along the way. Management genuinely invests in the contribution to a healthy work/life balance, and they ensure that execution of such is met.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
All around Professional
Administrative Assistant III -Full-time (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX8 juni 2018
I loved this short term opportunity. I answered the phones, assisted with travel itineraries, took pictures of famous Olympic medalist with BP employees, assisted in the athlete agreements, filed, order goods for my department, heavy mailing and shipping.
Pluspunten
Meeting former Olympians, and being around professional people
Minpunten
The opportunity was only short-term.
Great coworkers poor management
Deli Worker/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Reading, MI7 juni 2018
BP was a very fun easy going job. The people were nice to work with and I had great training. The managers would not work with my schedule and they put me on night shift when I told them in my interview that I could only work days.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a fun workplace overall.
BP-Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Marietta, GA6 juni 2018
I didn’t mind working with my coworkers! I miss them! I just had to move. I’ve been wanting to leave for a while. They just don’t have any benefits, and I had 4 weeks paid vacations, and been there for so long. I needed something different and I’m getting older.
Very nice coworkers!
Minpunten
No health benefits or vacuum pay.
A fantastic company
Deployment Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  global5 juni 2018
I would never have left BP, sadly the cuts affected a lot of people, and i was one of them.

I learnt so much from so many talented people, and have taken the culture of BP with me.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij BP. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag