BP Reviews

Alle 2.118 reviews worden getoond
Nice place to work
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  O'Fallon, IL23 februari 2018
I enjoyed working there and i enjoyed my regular customers. Some days were harder than others but thats with any job. i do believe they should have more staff when you get deliveries.
It was not friendly
Customer Service Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Potters Bar, Hertfordshire23 februari 2018
I love working and take new challenges .i was ready to take new challenges .i have learnt a lot from this company . Managers in my work place was not good .
Half price lunch
i.e. castrol excellent company
Director of sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Downers Grove, IL22 februari 2018
again BP is Castrol so the same review as Castrol. BP is a much larger organization which allows many areas for advancement.
The blend of the 2 companies should leverage many potentials.
great technology
depends on the job
good life/work support
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX21 februari 2018
good work environment, great life/work balance support.
Currently working in Houston, so there are traffic issues to deal with, but BP allows for altered work hours to manage high traffic times.
Bedrijfscultuur
A good place to work - it is what you make it
Mechanical Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Whiting, IN21 februari 2018
The compensation is very good in Whiting, but the workplace culture has much room for improvement. Operations is king and maintenance employees struggle for respect. The more valuable to the company you become, the more work you get. There are many who get by with minimal effort and make a career here. The safety culture is very strong.
Safe work environment, Compensation
Minpunten
Culture, ability to influence career path
Competitive job, nice envronment
Sangachal Terminal, production technician (huidige medewerker) –  Azerbaijan21 februari 2018
I learned a lot in BP. Very strict compliance of procedures, HSE and company standards. Very best chosen team members, good control of workplace environment and relationship. Open to speak up. Most enjoyable part of the job is to work with pleasant people in a good environment, the hardest part is the current role involves very load of different responsibilities, very often changing rules and procedures, standards.
Environnement de travail prometteur
Fleuriste confirmée (voormalige medewerker) –  Aix-les-Bains (73)21 februari 2018
Dans une journée, beaucoup de choses sont à faire (Nettoyage du magasin, entretien des végétaux, satisfaction client, commandes).
Pas beaucoup d'opportunités d'évolution malheureusement.
Management approximatif.
Néanmoins, le travail reste agréable car j'avais une grande liberté de création, et une grand autonomie
L'aspect le plus difficile reste la taille du magasin (environ quatre-vingt mètre carré) qui nécessite énormément de manutention.
L'aspect le plus agréable reste le contact avec le client.
Pluspunten
Progression de la technique de bouquets assez rapide
Aucun avantage financier
Relaxed and collaborative workplace
Development Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL20 februari 2018
Overall, I enjoyed working at BP. Even though it could be challenging at times, I would characterize the work environment as friendly and collaborative, offering excellent benefits, flexibility and work-life balance.
Analytical work
General Accounting Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Baku19 februari 2018
It is mostly interactive Analytical work including customized reports preparation along with statutory submissions and other relevant responsiblities.
Gave me much in terms of learning the high level job standards.
This is quite organised workplace to hold harmonized relations with colleagues in general.
There few companies like BP to provide employees with good set of health insurance, sport amenities and flexible scheme of vacation planning.
Indeed, some of above said benefits were depleted by optimizitaion target dramatically applied on staff during the last years.
Listed above
Frequent reorganisations
Bedrijfscultuur
meeting new people and learning new things
# CUSTOMER SERVICE (voormalige medewerker) –  Chisholm ACT16 februari 2018
A typical work day consists of filling stock as needed helping customers as needed , emptying garbage filling buckets doing a site walk though changing prices and other things when needed
Pluspunten
meeting new people and knowing my regulars and welcoming people
great place to work
General Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL16 februari 2018
it was a great place to work.
employees were always treated with respect
received paid time off( PTO) vacations
competitive wages
had a chance to grow with company
Bedrijfscultuur
enjoyed meeting cutomers and employees
Customer Service Representative/merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA16 februari 2018
Ordered merchandise and checked in merchandise, Would then stock merchandise and make the shelves look inviting. If the shelves needed cleaning, then I would clean the shelves. If customers needed checked out , I would also help.
I learned to check all departments and make sure any back stock was put out before I placed a new order.
The management was always very supportive and encouraging. It was a fun workplace. I still have friendships from my days that I worked there.
The hardest part of the job was estimating how much I needed to order when the city had different conventions, sports events, etc. that would be in town and making sure that we had enough
merchandise without over ordering,
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the customers!
A fun job!
Minpunten
No Health benfits at the time
Bedrijfscultuur
location was great and very warm to work
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  narooma nsw13 februari 2018
working at work place is very unique experience, always creating a positive and relaxed work environment that meets high demands. This helps to grow up ability and skills both technically and professionally.
Pluspunten
good management support and family culture
Minpunten
only issue is want to explore new place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  East Liverpool, OH13 februari 2018
On a typical day I would wait on customers, clean the food equipment and start more up, clean the store, stock the coolers, do all the dishes, I would also do some of the managers work on the computers.
Pluspunten
Free Grill food, and donuts!
Overnights were hard!
Bedrijfscultuur
Work alone, poorly managed. Friendly customers for the most part
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Maple Grove, MN12 februari 2018
poorly managed and left to the dogs a bit. Mainly just ringing up fuel and the car shop totals. Management was almost non-existent unless it was for a negative reason.
small discount on gas
Poor pay, bad management
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Great place to work.
Endicott facility as E&I lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Prudhoe Bay, AK8 februari 2018
Great place and great people to work with. They provided all the tools and materials we needed to do the projects.
The team was a pleasure to work with.
The management was spot on.
Only uncomfortable part is the outside conditions in the winter. You have to know what you are getting into when you sign on.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
good
Sales Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Newmarket, Suffolk8 februari 2018
good place to work. fun.
would work there again not much to say, just using the essential characters up that are needed...........................................................
average experience
Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Highland, MI7 februari 2018
As a stocker the job wasn't demanding at all and I was able to have flexible hours. The manager at my BP was almost never around and would make it very hard to communicate with
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Career at BP
Senior Operations Technitian (huidige medewerker) –  Blaine, WA7 februari 2018
BP has been a career level job for me for the last 28 years. I have enjoyed my work experience and have been well compensated. My time here has provided me with ample time and compensation to raise a family and save for retirement.
Competitive Salary
Shift Work
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bp was consistent!
Notification Center Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Naperville, IL7 februari 2018
I began my career at BP in 2002. It was one of the best career moves I could have made! Everything about that position and company was exactly what i needed. The benefits package was second to none. Its more than just a salary. They care about the ENTIRE pacakge, your health, your home, your career goals and progression, AND your good salary. The retirement plan was excellent.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren