BASF Corporation
Information from BASF Corporation:

BASF Corporation Employee Reviews

Showing all 2.842 reviews
5,0
Very good place to work and excellent working conditions! Excellent terms and reduced working hours.Good team and very good benefits.
3,0
Not a bad job!!! Just no time off overtime was almost a sure thing and you was given no notice couldn’t plan nothing on your off days due to the overtime and always on pins and needles one mistake and you could be out the door!!!
Pros
401K / Benefits
Cons
No Life
5,0
Ótima empresa para se trabalhar, estrutura incrível, oportunidade de crescimento, valorização profissional, plano de carreira, empresa muito top.
5,0
Empresa focada nos resultados porém um ambiente agradável para trabalhar, ótimas ferramentas de trabalho e gerente atuantes no desempenho dos colaboradores!
Pros
Boa, porém pode melhorar!
Cons
Não oferece vale refeição!
3,0
Purtroppo ciò che più mi ha colpito è stata la scarsa competenza delle persone chiamate a valutare i presenti aspiranti junior legal advisor.
Ciò che è peggio è che osservando 45 minuti di "giochi di gruppo" giudicano le persone in un modo che - perlomeno nel mio caso - non c'entra nulla con la realtà, basandosi su informazioni incomplete e percezioni che hanno tutto tranne l'oggettività che tanto millantano. Penso di conoscermi meglio io di come possano fare loro osservando 12 persone contemporaneamente in un breve lasso di tempo e sono abbastanza maturo e umile da capire se una cosa è così come dicono loro o meno.

Con 30 anni di esperienza ci si aspetta competenza nel capire le persone, invece mentre si presentano le si interrompe mentre parlano per fare domande fuori luogo dato che ci si era distratti. Non sarebbe neanche un gran problema se solo queste scelte errate dei selezionatori non influissero sul futuro lavorativo (e non) delle persone, cosa che invece purtroppo accade.

Fate "giudicare" le persone a chi ne capisce qualcosa o perlomeno ha studiato per farlo. Non a chi è stato rilocato lì per caso. Per fortuna MariaRosa che la pensione si avvicina.
Pros
Almeno l'agenzia esterna di recruiting è seria.
完全な外資なので、英語でのコミュニケーション能力は必須。
休暇は多く、ワークライフバランスは良い。
Pros
顧客サポート
Cons
本社からの情報取得が困難
3,0
Enjoyed the people I worked with. Great communication. Upper management was not real clear on what they wanted. Made it difficult to make good decisions
Benefits
Cons
Upper management did not know our process
4,0
Zeer aangenaam, toffe collega's en gevarieerd werk
Pros
Gratis frisdrank
Cons
Weinig verlof tijdens het hoogseizoen
5,0
Basf, se caracteriza por entregar a sus colaboradores todos los medios para realizar su función, capacitación, medios técnicos y administrativos.
Además de tener un grato ambiente de trabajo.
Pros
Capacitación, formación.
4,0
Excelente empresa para trabalhar, oportunidades, convênios, enfim ótima empresa.
5,0
Gemoedelijke organisatie, met zeer gedreven medewerkers en ruim voldoende interne scholing en ondersteuning. Verder heb je veel vrijheid en de nodige verantwoording.
Pros
Veel ondersteuning en een hoogdraagvlakwat betreftkennis binnen BASF
Cons
Het behalen van de targets was niet ieder jaar even gemakelijk, maar dit kwam vooral door verandering en schomeling in de markt.
1,0
I worked for this company for 4 years, in that time I have had many trials. I will not post what I went through on this site yet I will say, “NO AMOUNT OF MONEY IS WORTH BEING DISRESPECTED.”
Pros
Zero
Cons
To long to list
4,0
BASF has great benefits and pending where you work there is room for advancement. Lots of Red tape with the company tho. Pay is competitive. Could be better training within Leadership roles.
1,0
The senior management team looks for someone to blame when something goes wrong. I have never worked at a place that is so blaming. It is always someone else's fault. When something went wrong, Sr. VP asked to not report something and would not take responsibility.
Pros
Not Much
Cons
Extremely political - Blaming
3,0
Not a very friendly environment, a good old boy network. Have to know someone or be related to someone in order to advance. Would not be my first choice for employment
Pros
Cons
Good ole boys network
1,0
If you don't want to have a life this is the place for you. They don't care at all about your personal life. Management is horrible and not understanding standing that you have a life outside of the job.
Pros
Can work as much as you want
Cons
To many to name
5,0
I worked for BASF for 25 years at 2 different sites. They are a very solid company to work for. Little known fact: they are the largest, most successful chemical company in the world! They don't lay-off. They are very competitive pay, very good benefits!
Pros
Pay & benefits
Cons
Shiftwork
5,0
BASF the best company in this world for working and good product sampling.
They have good people and management try always to do fast solving the any problem.thank you.
Pros
No idea
Cons
No idea
1,0
Long time employee, in a leader position, and involved heavily in all committees etc. Initially loved my job for years. Good pay and benefits, but once the latest supervisor was hired and the site director left...everything changed...So now if you do not like to follow policies and procedures, miss lots of time and are a horrible employee then this is the place for you!!! If you do nothing...you can't get in trouble!
Lazy co-workers are threatened by good workers and make life miserable for you. Supervisor was more worried about being friends with the younger guys then following procedures. When pointed out to him he told the employee that you were the one complaining instead of being a supervisor and handling it. Production manager claimed he would work with me but totally blew me off. Had a safety incident held against me from my 1st yr of employment that was mostly the companies fault not having safety devices in place and operational. Points against you NEVER go away no matter how long you're there. Dedicated endless hours of overtime to this company to make it successful and they wouldn't even pay me my bonus that I earned from the previous year when they let me go 2 days before the payout! Called corporate numerous times for black and white documentation about the policy that said I was not eligible for the bonus and it was never produced!!! I called for months!!!They make procedures up as they go along and will not show you proof when asked! Horrible supervision and management.
Pros
Competative pay and benefits
Cons
Childish supervision/ upper management lies/no accountability for bad workers!
2,0
Tuve la oportunidad de trabajar con la Dra. María Isabel Caballero y es una persona nefasta, que me insultaba y hacía menos delante de mi equipo de trabajo. Dentro de la división EB existe un ambiente laboral de lo peor y esta persona junto con su líder Antillón son una mafia en la empresa.
Pros
Excelente sueldo.
Cons
Ambiente Laboral, inestabilidad laboral.
1,0
THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! The amount of stress caused health problems. Management had no clue how to do their jobs. ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY Throughout the facility.
Official response from BASF Corporation
3 August 2020
We regret this was your experience. Your feedback will be taken into consideration as we are always open to ways of improving our employee experience.