Bio-Rad, Inc. Reviews

Alle 317 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and educational teamwork and sharing.
Instructional Design Consultant - SAP BA (voormalige medewerker) –  Hercules, CA9 september 2019
Plenty of opportunities to help the team develop training presentations while learning about the company's products. Very educated and experienced team who are willing to share their skills and experience.
Planner (voormalige medewerker) –  Hercules, CA8 september 2019
My co workers are nice.
I learned a lot using SAP.
There is a work life balance.
My manager was so supportive and there’s a teamwork.
The GM and head of the departments were approachable and supportive.
It was okay
Order Management Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Hercules, CA2 september 2019
Nice people but a lot of favoritism. If you're the one favored it was an okay place to work. If not, then you were stressed out. I was favored but .
decided to take the position at Kaiser. I should have stayed closer to home.
Bedrijfscultuur
Surrounded by incompetence and setup to fail.
Field Service Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Benicia, CA31 augustus 2019
Pay and benefits above average. Often stressful due to repeated chaos as a result of poor communication, incompetence and apathy at every level. Feels like being setup to fail.
I like working here
Production Assembler (voormalige medewerker) –  Hercules, CA 9454731 augustus 2019
Working in a laboratory setting is something new to me. Nevertheless i enjoyed it. My co-workers were willing to help me out whenever i need assistance in my assigned task. Everyone helped each other and they made sure i felt comfortable in the workplace.
1,0
Imploding
Sales (huidige medewerker) –  Europe29 augustus 2019
Once an excellent company that valued its employees it's now one that fails to see what's going wrong. Very poor management, especially at a more senior level. Hapless and unhelpful is now making them victimize employees rather than acknowledge the issues at a higher level. Very sad
Competitive environment
Research Associate III (voormalige medewerker) –  Pleasanton, CA28 augustus 2019
The lack of vision of the use for the newly acquired technology made it difficult to work there, but the company overall is a good company. Once they figure out what they want to do the group will be much more effective.
Good company, benefits
Poor work environment
Bedrijfscultuur
Very interesting place to work
Production Assembler (huidige medewerker) –  Hercules, CA28 augustus 2019
The employees are diverse and down to earth. The management is very flexible. Your request are granted 80-90% of the time. That makes for a better environment if you have little ones to drop at school or pick up.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Company & Vision to be a part of!!!
N/A (huidige medewerker) –  Hercules, CA27 augustus 2019
I recommend pursuing this company for employment 100%!
The vision, dedication to community involvement, employee appreciation & development, leadership, and integrity of this company are just a few highlights to be admired - and truly an extra benefit in any job offer received!
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place but poor manager
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Hercules, CA13 augustus 2019
People are very nice and culture is great. I think they need to do a digital transformation if they want to remain competitive. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people.
Motivating place to work
Business Analyst Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Hercules, CA12 augustus 2019
Great place to work, management and team are motivating, big team player environment, everyone is very helpful and respond well to questions. Also good work life balance
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun working place
Quality Engineer / Product Development Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Hercules, CA26 juli 2019
Place where things can get done on time, but definitely a feeling of needing to be a go-getter and promote communication. A great place to get a foothold for one's career in needing to leap off to other places.
Bedrijfscultuur
Empresa com ótimo ambiente e estrutura.
Análise físico-química (voormalige medewerker) –  Laboratorio Controle de Qualidade/Piloto22 juni 2019
Empresa com ótimo ambiente e estrutura. Colegas educados e noção de trabalho em equipe forte. A cultura da empresa é excelente.
Refeição na empresa
Minpunten
Gerência precisa lidar melhor com o material humano.
2,0
Poor Management
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Benicia, CA30 mei 2019
work was stressful, everything was a different scenario for processing orders. They wanted to much work to be completed on a daily basis as well as follow up on orders/work from previous days that haven't shipped for whatever reason. The expected you to get and understand everything first time. you got help, but unless it was an coworker you wouldn't. Management would fix problems but wont explain what the to fix it and just tell you that you did it wrong. when there were teams meets or one on one meets. The supervisors or managers wouldn't really listen to your question or suggestion, if at all. HR wouldnt even take on your behalf about the managers/supervisors listening to you in meetings. . Most times they would just cut me off mid-question or answer. instead of showing you what was wrong they just gave you a list of errors and asked you yourself to reviews if they are your error or not.
Pluspunten
good Coworkers, nice offices and atmophere
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
productive
Field Application Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Delhi28 mei 2019
Nice company to work with . there are lot of things to learn , work life balance is there with secure job . Mangement and team is too good . team work is appreciable.
grosser Zusammenhalt zwischen Kolleginnen und Kollegen
Industriemeister Lagerwirtschaft (voormalige medewerker) –  München17 mei 2019
goods manufacturing practice
wird gelebt
sehr positiver arbeitsalltag
Essens Bons, Getränke frei, viele Firmenveranstaltungen
Schliessung der Bereiche Logistics und Manufacturing
Great People, Great learning opportunities
Regulatory Affairs Specialist III (huidige medewerker) –  Hercules, California6 mei 2019
Great People who come together to build a great work culture, Great learning opportunities especially for those seeking to advance in their career and grow.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a great place to work
Manufacturing Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Irvine, CA22 april 2019
In the 2 and a half years I was there, it was pretty bad. It's very fast paced which i dont mind. But once a mistake was committed it came down to he said she said and the management always took the word of the person with more seniority. Management pins blame on the most vulnerable person.
Minpunten
Too much gossip, tries to overwork people
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Officiële reactie van Bio-Rad, Inc.
29 april 2019

Dang it! We hate to read this type of review, but thanks for keeping it balanced (many people would have tried to make a point by giving fewer stars). We do appreciate the feedback. While it's impossible to speak to your specific situation, please do know that we have a fair and vigorous investigation process that we believe is fair. We certainly hope you engaged that process while you were with us. Too bad things didn't work out, but we wish you the best of success in your career.

Bedrijfscultuur
Muy buena empresa para laborar
Comprador/Buyer (voormalige medewerker) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.12 april 2019
Excelente ambiente de trabajo, excelentes personas
Bedrijfscultuur
old school - needs more life
ERP Training Logistics Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Hercules, CA3 april 2019
Place is stuck in stone age and needs to have innovative leaders to encourage the company to stay with the times when it comes to retaining their people, technology, and efficiency. I guess age and work culture differs between departments. Some people were very uptight and took their job too seriously.
Pluspunten
some fun people and some friendly
Minpunten
behind the times in tech, older workforce
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Officiële reactie van Bio-Rad, Inc.
29 april 2019

First off, thanks for taking your time to submit this review. We appreciate feedback. We try to use it to make ourselves better and increase our understanding. You're probably right that work culture can vary between departments and "micro-cultures" can develop. That can happen (and does happen) anywhere, to be honest. Our experience is that Bio-Rad is a pretty easy-going work culture and most of us don't take our jobs too seriously. Seriously!

Our relationship to tech can also vary per roles and functions, but we're not Luddites by any means--sometimes we question the value that technology and change brings, which is something every organization must do as they evolve. But change we must and we get that, too. Most arguments are about the direction and speed--not about necessity.

Our very best wishes to you.

Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Bio-Rad, Inc.. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag