Branch Metrics Reviews

Alle 4 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
The ride of your (professional) life
Operations (huidige medewerker) –  Redwood City, CA8 februari 2019
I've been at Branch for almost a year now, and not a day has gone by where I haven't learned something new, tried something new, or been challenged in some new way. I know that my experience is not unique, and Branch's hiring model is to find bright, motivated employees who want to take ideas and initiatives and run with them. Branch has somehow managed, though, to strike the balance between giving its employees an incredible sense of ownership and autonomy - but also providing them with support when needed. It's recognized that, in our fast-paced environment, missteps will happen, and company leadership will work with you and support you when those missteps occur.

In short - this is a great place to be for people looking for constant growth, not only in the company itself but in their own careers - if you are comfortable with a fast pace day in and day out!
Pluspunten
Catered lunch, clear communication of values and success criteria, benefits
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Once in a career opportunity
Sales (huidige medewerker) –  Redwood City, CA22 januari 2019
Pros

- People: bright, humble, passionate, ambitious, and hard-working are just some of the characteristics that come to mind. The founders have set a good example and have hired well.
- Values: so many companies have values for the sake of having values but Branch and everyone lives by them. It's incorporated into everything we do from interviews to weekly awards.
- Mission: EVERYONE here is guided by our north star of solving mobile discovery. The potential at Branch is limitless.
- Product: we continue to evolve our product to stay ahead of all the changes in the complex mobile world. It's a lot easier to sell our platform when it delivers so much value to our partners.
- Trajectory: I've never seen this sort of trajectory, both from a sales perspective (top 1% of SaaS) but also from a product adoption perspective (50% of top 200 non-gaming apps use Branch).
- Market: 83% of time of time in mobile is spent in apps. The market is already massive but is also continuing to grow as people's internet consumption habits have changed. Helps to be in such a hot market.
- Growth opportunity: something is broken? go fix it. You can get out of this job as much as you want. Think of this as an accelerated MBA program.

Deltas

We move at a breakneck pace and I personally find it difficult to disconnect from work and as a result I have poor work/life balance. It's important to know we live by the "there is no tomorrow" mentality and have a huge sense of urgency to move the business forward. If you are looking for a more laid back environment or the standard 9-to-5, Branch
  meer... isn't for you.  minder
Pluspunten
mission to make a dent in history
Minpunten
there isn't more time in the day
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Fun workplace
Temporary Marketing Associate through Premier (huidige medewerker) –  Palo Alto, CA1 mei 2016
I work for Branch through an agency but so far I love the relax environment and getting to work with smart, interactive and outgoing people.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Branch Metrics. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag