Bridgewater College Reviews

Alle 111 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
terrible pay and work culture
Resident Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgewater, VA29 mei 2019
Absolutely terrible. Management is rude and doesnt care about students. Claim to be open to students but will do nothing about complaints. You will be forced to cram ideology down students throats and be harrassed if you dare have a different opinion from the administration.
A very sit down, shut up, and do exactly as I say culture, even when it is bad for the students.
nothing
terrible management, bullying culture
Great teams
Varied roles (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgwater, Somerset8 april 2019
The management culture changed for the worst under new senior management. Lots of stress and bullying culture. Management need retraining and to be far more supportive and forget the blame culture.
Varied role
Bullying culture
exellent colledge
Body Shop Manager/Trainer/Assessor (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgwater20 februari 2019
This was one of the best places I ever worked in....the automotive sector was very forward thinking and did all the right things...the staff were great and some of the management were really top class...but like all places you do have good and bad with everything....my summing up would be a recomendation
3,0
Campus Job
Media Relations Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgewater, VA11 februari 2019
I worked in the telecommunications department as a student as well as wrote for the school paper. If you love the country then bridgewater has plenty to offer.
Beautiful Scenery
Not much night life.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun to work
Sport and Exercise Lecturer (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgwater, Somerset13 januari 2019
1) A typical day would include teaching six different lectures relating to Sport and exercise Science. Marking assignments, lesson plans and meeting set targets would also be included on a typical day at work.

2) I learned how to be as productive as possible when planning and delivering lessons.

3) the workplace was amazing, with amazing staff who should me great support on anything that I needed. it was a very friendly, fun yet professional place to work.

4) The hardest part of the job was the traveling for me.

5) I loved the lecturing side, and challenging my teaching ability on a regular basis.
Pluspunten
the helpfullness and friendliness of the staff
travelling
Bedrijfscultuur
It wasnt a good place to work.
Production Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Eastaboga, AL3 januari 2019
The people was treated so unfairly and was always negative actions going on everyday.
People would just walk all over others and was just so disrespectful to one another.
Pluspunten
had to by your lunch or bring your own.
10 mins and 30 min lunch
Awful bullied and unsupported
Too scared to say (huidige medewerker) –  Too scared to say18 december 2018
Dreadful culture of bullying from department Head. Complete lack of support from senior management and HR. Appalling treatment of staff. Lack of care for students. Only interested in funding associated with students. Unprofessional and uncaring. Worst career experience I have had. Unbelievable that Ofsted haven't inspected, definitely NOT an outstanding college.
Pluspunten
Individual staff doing an amazing job despite bullying from management
Minpunten
Everything. No care, no support, bullying culture
3,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall Review
Reporter/Radio Personality-Internship (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgewater, Va11 december 2018
I feel like Bridgewater College need to reach out more to the African American students and seek more internships while in school. Then they will have a better chance of getting a job after graduation. I am still looking for a full-time decease paying job to pay my student loans and to live outside of my parents house.
Pluspunten
They have a varieties of sports.
Minpunten
We had to pay to park while attending the college..tuition was expensive enough.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Positive work place
Inspect Head & Arm Rest (huidige medewerker) –  Eastaboga, AL15 oktober 2018
I loved working there but i work through a 3rd party staffing company .. Seasonal job really but it's a cool & layed back environment it's all lovr there!!
Pluspunten
Pay was good, staff was nice & easy going.
Job ended .
Student Job
Student Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgewater, VA10 oktober 2018
I was helping one of the professor with their research project. It was an easy job taking care of animals. I only had to feed every other day and clean the tanks weekly. Work place was very laid back.
Inspiring Children/Adults
Administrative Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Harrisonburg, VA25 september 2018
Working day to day with inspiring children/adults to get to their career goals was inspiring. Giving them college advice, inspiration, what not/what to do in a college setting, was enlightening to me.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Private College
Accounting (huidige medewerker) –  Bridgewater Virginia6 september 2018
Very different atmosphere, private college. hard to advance within. dont get on managements bad side. not very much on the increase sides. They do recognize length of service.
Bedrijfscultuur
People are great to work with and for
Technical Support Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Bridgewater, VA16 juli 2018
I love working for Bridgewater College. It's a beautiful campus and the people are all kind and considerate. I love working within an educational environment that looks to promote young people.
busy
STAGE HAND (voormalige medewerker) –  Harrisonburg, VA7 mei 2018
busy and fun. got to work with a lot of people. very hands on experience. Was able to balance work and going to school at the same time. Learned a lot of skills.
Bedrijfscultuur
Friendly and fun place to work
Learning Support Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgwater2 mei 2018
Bridgwater college is a nice friendly place to work. I was there straight from university and though they knew that for me it was just a job and I would leave once I got a job in the field I really wanted to work in, they still trained me, encouraged me and offered me a nurturing environment to get into "work". My colleagues were all wonderful and while everyone was professional, we allowed ourselves to have fun too.
Fun, energetic, but stressful
Line Cook (huidige medewerker) –  Bridgewater, MA24 april 2018
Working for coach V was a fun experience for me while I am trying to get into coaching, however do not expect to be calling plays on the sidelines any time soon. It is a lot of grunt work but a good workout
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Decent
Student Library Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgewater, VA14 april 2018
I worked as a student, and it was a good job in the IT Department that opened a lot of doors for me professionally, and that led to many learning opportunities.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
good
Housekeeper (huidige medewerker) –  Bridgewater, VA10 april 2018
Bridgewater College is a good job. The management works well with all the employees. Im looking for a change of shift, don't like working at nighttime.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Part time academic tutor.
Organic Chemistry Lab Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgewater, VA19 maart 2018
I was assigned students that needed help in certain subjects that I was good at and already finished. I tutored them as needed. I was a fun experience to engage with the students and attempt to explain concepts in different ways. It helped deepen my knowledge of such classes.
Time was flexible
No many work hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
2,0
Not Great
Office Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgewater, VA2 maart 2018
Your talents will never be used and your potential will never be realized. It's an entry-level job to jump-start a career. The people you work for will never care if you go above and beyond.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Bridgewater College. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag