BrightHouse Reviews

Alle 207 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a good place to work
Driver (huidige medewerker) –  North East18 september 2019
Very degrading company to work for ...cant keep there staff ...have to lie to Customers...have no idea how to run the company efficiently ...health and safety is not adhered to ....
Bedrijfscultuur
Bad and stocking stressfull place to work.
Driver installed (voormalige medewerker) –  Erdington, West Midlands13 september 2019
Poor working conditions, ie freezeing cold warehouse lazy loaders who damage most the goods, through poor care, managers and supervisors who gang up on their staff, bad dishonest managers that makes the company bad, managers and directors that dont ,follow company prosegers, the list is endless, need i say more.
Brighthouse
Customer Sales Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Hanley, Staffordshire28 augustus 2019
Lovely work colleagues, very poor management, pushing for unrealistic targets with no commission offered. Area management is appalling, speaking to staff absolutely disgusting. Overall terrible work atmosphere.
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a good company at all
Not important (voormalige medewerker) –  Na16 augustus 2019
Would take to long to list the failings of both management and staff,
in brief this is a company that needs to stop trading asap. Terrible man management, terrible training.
Had great time
delivery driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire7 augustus 2019
Best job I've had great place manager is a great person . Staff hard working and loyal . No longer work there but would go back in a heart beat ....
Awful place to work
SALES ASSISTANT (voormalige medewerker) –  Alloa, Clackmannanshire5 augustus 2019
Management only interested in what you sell .
Nothing enjoyable about the job
Management terrible
Constantly having a go at you
Would never work there again

Do not work there
Dull place
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Watford30 juli 2019
Company has to catch up with 21st century, both professionally and with worker's attitudes. There are people there just to hit 9-5 shift and no one to hold them accountable for delayed, lacklustre responses, customer is certainly not at the centre of everyone's mind.
3,0
It’s average
Sales Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Glasgow, Glasgow23 juli 2019
I have only worked her for over a year, at first I got made redundant after about 8 months I then got moved to another store, the job it’s self is extremely easy and fun however you have to endure a lot of abuse off of the public that you normally wouldn’t have too in another retail job, your also expected to stand at a desk for 7+ hours a day with no desk chair. They shut 30 shops and are now opening another 10 which is a bit of a kick in the teeth to the employees who got made redundant.
Alright wage
I don’t have the time
Bedrijfscultuur
Everyday is different but rewarding
Deputy Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City21 juli 2019
I loved my time at Brighthouse I worked there on/off over a 11 year period and really enjoyed the experience and confidence i gained through my time there which has provided me with necessary skills to further my career elsewhere. Unfortunately due to my role as Deputy Manager being made redundant due to cost cutting I felt unsettled and and anxious if there would be further job cuts down the road! Other than that I would recommend working with Brighthouse as I really enjoyed the majority of my time with them.
Staff purchase, Good Pension scheme
Store closures, No staff bonuses
Scum company
Sales advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Scotland19 juli 2019
Don't take a job here. Not worth your sanity. Management clueless, ruthless sales strategy to target the poorest and most vunerable in society. Not nice Avoid
Bad management
7.5 t Delivery driver and Whitegoods installer (voormalige medewerker) –  Trafford, Greater Manchester6 juli 2019
Stay away unless you like working like a dog. management is very very poor.the loading of the waggons is always wrong. And to much unachievable work is issued.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Overall exerience
Customer Service Representative II (voormalige medewerker) –  Maitland, FL25 juni 2019
My overall experience was great. There is always new changes that happen and Spectrum also makes sure to have training, training gets scheduled for you. Everyone wants you to succeed. The whole experience is great.
Pluspunten
All benefits, chances to further you career.
Minpunten
Just having your breaks and lunches too soon.
Bedrijfscultuur
Hard work with very little reward and recognisation
Senior Business Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Watford21 juni 2019
The seems to be little feedback or praise given when something is done correctly or becomes a part of regular daily / weekly/ monthly or annual work routine.
Very little guidance andyou do needto beself motivated and dedicated to working on your own initiative
Minpunten
No positive feedback from management
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
4,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Each day has something different.
Field Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Wakefield, West Yorkshire16 juni 2019
I will come across problems and issues with colleagues and take steps to remedy them. Communication is vital. Team work is a must along with time keeping.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
the good and the bad
Customer Assistant/ Senior sales advisor (huidige medewerker) –  Eastbourne10 juni 2019
Company gets a lot of stick but these are by people that know nothing about Brighthouse and the fact they try very hard to put there customers first and the same goes for how they treat there staff.

At a store level it is very much the case of who your store manager is but on the whole it's a good company to work for.
Pluspunten
Help and support is readily available
Minpunten
difficult to know everything you need quickly
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place and thing to be a part of
Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Torquay, Devon28 mei 2019
I have worked for Brighthouse for nearly 9 years. There has been some ups and downs. Redundancy and store closures haven't helped the company's image but if you are a reasonable person and understand business needs to change to be able to stay relevant then it's a wonderful place to work. I have met some amazing people as a result of brighthouse who have helped me through some really really tough times.

This company have always supported me and I have never been bullied or bullied anyone. Some of these reviews are from people who have obviously had some tough times and worse people to work for. To blame the whole company for 1 or 2 managers who don't pull their weight is unreasonable.

The culture of brighthouse is one that encourages fun, teamwork, respect and many more things.

I felt the need to review this job after reading these poor reviews. I have held every role from drivers mate to store manager and I have never experienced anything of what I have read on here.

Great company and great job.
Pluspunten
Family environment, Fun place to work, a sence that you are helping those in need.
Minpunten
Negative public reviews, recent residencies
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Think long. and hard
Customer Accounts Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  South West9 mei 2019
Typical day 8-5 driving around to customers in arrears
9 times out of 10 no one would answer the door even
If you vary your route.
My manager and the sales team was great to work with, but the deputy manager used to micro manage us. Because I had empathy for one of my customers who was a vulnerable customer and had failed to come into store on the agreed date to rewrite their account the deputy manager told me to “grow a back bone and pick up their stuff” . But what killed it for me in the end was the abuse and threatening behaviour towards me by some of the customers. The hand held devices we used to visit customers and log conversations had a distress button that did not work as it was deactivated so safety for the lads/lasses out on the roads knocking on doors not knowing the reaction of the person answering the door to you especially in the winter months.
Pluspunten
Helping genuine customer who want to get their arrears on track. Great staff made life long friends
Minpunten
Abuse by some of the customers. Safety when knocking on doors
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Poor management,unethical practices
Deputy Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Leciester8 mei 2019
Forced to upsell to people you know can't afford items,pressure calling to collect money both at the door and on the phones.

Avoid this company unless you like preying on the vulnerable for financial gain
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 3Rapporteren
Long Hours
Brighthouse Drivers Mate (huidige medewerker) –  Trafford Park, Greater Manchester7 mei 2019
although the actual job role at brighthouse was productive and kept me busy the hours that you had to do were draining.

I had to be up at 5am to be in work for 6:30 everyday and sometimes would end up finishing at 7pm not getting home til half past 8 going straight to bed and waking up for work, which at times was a vicious circle.

the management was also quite poor, they didnt offer any support to drivers or drivers mates.
salary
hours
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Racist place and unfair company
Warehouse Operative (voormalige medewerker) –  Stretford, Greater Manchester2 mei 2019
Racist company low pay no perspective for growing .Unless you know very well manager . You are not allowed to do anything and say anything if it is not approved by company. People end up having disciplinary hearings all the time with no serious reasons just because they want you to obey.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 4Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij BrightHouse. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag