Productive workspace with nice environment
Assistant Corporate Finance Accountant (huidige medewerker) – Brussels, BRU – 24 februari 2015
• Preparing monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends
• Forecasting and reporting: Prepare quality and timely reporting of P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow in accordance with Group standards and timetables;
• Monthly Closing Activities: Deliver Monthly variance analysis between Forecast and Actuals; Working closely with business owners and other departments
• Monitor and identify Expense risks and opportunities. Identify potential cost savings; analyze financial impacts from management decisions, etc.
• Carry out back office tasks (Royalties, VAT, accounts reconciliations, excises etc.)