CDK Global Reviews

Alle 417 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Great facilities and they take care of their employees
Digital Solutions Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Cincinnati, OH5 september 2019
Working at CDK was great in the beginning. The facility was wonderful and had great places for relaxing, taking personal calls, meetings etc... They had kitchen-type facilities and self serve fresh market with snacks on each floor. Exercise facility was top notch and they had TV's, Ping Pong, Yoga and other things available to make breaks and long workdays comfortable.
Pluspunten
Great facilities and competitive pay
Job security
Bedrijfscultuur
Their is a reason they always have openings
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Valdosta, GA3 september 2019
They hire anyone, they are very desperate and constantly have job ads going. If you have to go to bathroom you must clock out. it is 8 hrs of just sitting in worn out padding less chairs, torn mousepads and using dirty headphones. When you go to lunch you must pack up your stuff and find a new seat . Benefits are excellent as they must be to try and keep the staff. I have over 25 yrs in call centers and this was the worst.
Good stepping stone
Account Advocate (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA3 september 2019
I got the job via a staffing agency, so it was a 3 mo. contract. They offered to extend it as I was getting close to the end, but I moved on to another opportunity. I loved the team - young smart people, everyone on the team was very helpful, and I adjusted and learned quickly. The pay was ok. Management isn’t very involved. They constantly hire contractors so you really have to fight to get the full time spot with benefits.
Bedrijfscultuur
You will given a lot of excuses and no advancement
Client Technical Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Cincinnati, OH31 augustus 2019
Too many organizational changes, don’t listen to lower employees who identify issues, and time off is hard because of schedules. Little to no diversity depending on your dept.
Clients can be rude and condescending to you, you have to take it. Little to no advancement because they are always changing dept structure.
Supervisors who don’t know applications in charge of dept, favoritism is high, and when training is offered you may or may not use it.
Not worth the stress
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Toxic environment
AREA SALES MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Midlands31 augustus 2019
An unfortunate management culture leading to a toxic work environment. An outdated attitude to women in business. Large territories, huge workload, little support. Blame and shame, critisism certainly wasnt constructive!
Best part of the job was being out on site with customers.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to start a career, but not advance it
Director of Software Development (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR28 augustus 2019
Great place to grow and learn as an engineer on the right team. Silos are the norm. Very poor communication from top leadership. The biggest issue is: too many people lacking knowledge or qualifications at the Sr. Director and above level, particularly within the Global IT side of the house. On that team most or perhaps all of the Sr Directors and up who have come in over recent years have almost no qualifications to be in the positions they were handed by friends. The top guy at the c-level supports this form of nepotism and does nothing to fix it. Running the company into the ground with their incompetence. Mass exodus of talent from that team since the finance guys took over. It is the worst situation of poor leadership and lack of integrity I have ever witnessed.
Pluspunten
community involvement, internships, decent benefits, some teams are great
Minpunten
unqualified/incompetent leadership sr vp and c-level, particularly in the IT/Operations side, no cohesion between teams, directors are left out of decisions impacting their teams
Good work like balance
Digital Account Manager III (huidige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA24 augustus 2019
CDK gets hated on a lot for issues it may have. But I enjoy working at CDK. Good people and a great work life balance. They could pay a bit more but I do not have many complaints.
2,0
Stressful Corporate Climbers
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA23 augustus 2019
Was a great company until ADP acquired Cobalt, then it became all about the corporate culture. Everything about the job and culture had the fun sucked out of it. If you're looking for a 9-5+ and decent pay, its a good job. Not for go getters or innovators.
Bedrijfscultuur
Bad
Account Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Hoffman Estates, IL22 augustus 2019
I worked for this company for almost 10’years. When it was a part of ADP it was fantastic, but since the spin off to CDK it is awful. Under paid awful culture. Do not work there unless you have to.
Excellent
.NET Developer (voormalige medewerker) –  Hoffman Estates, IL19 augustus 2019
Love to work with CDK if get the opportunity in future. I have in CDK for about 3 months. It was an awesome experience working with CDK employees and their culture.
Decent
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Valdosta, GA 3160214 augustus 2019
It's a new buyout so the company is doing new things with the call center. It's a decent job to start and some can grow well, but most family people can only go so far.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good Pay, Decent folks, Poor Management. The usual.
Client Technical Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Norwood, OH12 augustus 2019
I was only contracted for 3 months and it ended up not being the environment for me so I am not sure how much I can say about finding stability. But there seems to be a decently high turnover rate.

What I can tell you is that taking initiative is a must; upper management is scatter brained so they are quick to forget that you are new and need help with things. You're going to want to be someone who can learn independently and quickly. Most of my colleagues were new people training other new people (all of us were at least 2 weeks old before we were put on the phones on our own) and no one really new the ins and outs of each program we were required to use other than a handful of vets and our IT guy, who was always away from his desk. So if you had an issue that wasn't covered in the most basic training you either had to figure it out yourself, find a vet, or sit with your customer on hold and be confused like the rest of us.

Most call centers are like that, but in an IT company it doesn't really reflect well on the managers if their staff is poorly trained and left twisting in the wind while they're all having 4-5 day long meetings a week that are apparently more important. Our department worked with software for online DMV processing across the country so we had to have access to each states rules and regulations to effectively assist our customers, depending on which version of our program they had. Our biggest client is California so you can imagine how irritating it is to not have the tools and info you need to get through phone calls and still have good call times
  meer... and metrics.

On top of office politics and being an African American woman in the tech department it was overwhelming to say the least and ultimately a detriment to my mental health.

Again, this was just my experience, so good luck.
  minder
Bedrijfscultuur
It's an okay place to work
Technical Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA12 augustus 2019
The daily work can get repetitive and boring. I've learned that there is a lot of outdated work instructions and updates are far behind or slowly being updated on the fly. Management likes to know what's going on with the workload and is aware of what is in the queue. I've asked for ways to improve but I have yet to see any new projects to be involved in. Within the team, people are friendly. Working with other departments can be challenging to communicate with unless you name drop a manager to get a response. The hardest part of the job is that there is no room for growth in my department. You have to manually look for a better position. The company does care about moral and has put on parties for the employees.
Pluspunten
Bagels every week, work parties, friendly people
Minpunten
lack of actions to help improve an employee, no room for growth in certain departments
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work with ping pong table and coffee
Digital Solutions Manager - Inside Sales (huidige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA4 augustus 2019
Great place to work. Artificial Intelligence and Global Presence is unique. Good group of hard working people. Like reaching out to customers.
Lot of happy clients.
Difficult to force change
Contract Sales Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Bristol1 augustus 2019
Driven purely for 10% growth year on year whilst reducing head count to achieve this.
Limited time spent on individual development.
Poor management skills.
Staff consistently demotivated.
Bedrijfscultuur
Flexibility is good , but business not in good shape
Sr. Member Technical (voormalige medewerker) –  Hyderabad, Telangana26 juli 2019
Work From Home and other flexibilities are good, but it is unable to expand any more in the US Market. Frequent leadership changes which are rarely good for the product on long term.
Nonsense Management
Senior Analyst - Credit & Collections (voormalige medewerker) –  Pune, Maharashtra19 juli 2019
Expect result according to SLA with out giving training to employees... Again a good company with stupid management especially Managers...Managers are unfit for the roles for which they have been hired for no idea abt work ...Managers need to understand that this is not BPO...
Salary
Long list, *Managers...
productive work place
Call Center Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Hoffman Estates, IL13 juli 2019
strict attendance policy that effects pay and not over 5 days a year that is paid time off for illness or emergencies. Leave of absence policy is lengthy strict as well
Bedrijfscultuur
The Most Repetitive Job You Will Ever Have!
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Valdosta, GA10 juli 2019
You have the potential to make a lot of money at the expense of your time. Incentives and bonuses are there because of the high turnover rate. If you can stand sitting in a chair your entire shift calling people about their experience at dealerships or trying to set up an appointment for them to come in then this is the job for you.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work. Great work llife balance
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST (huidige medewerker) –  Detroit, MI8 juli 2019
Great work life balance. Decent pay for someone out of school or starting off their career and wanting a place to learn the digital space. Not that much room for advancement unless willing to travel. Great vacation time if hired in full time. Most people getting hired into the company on contract now.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij CDK Global. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag