Center Parcs UK & Ireland

Center Parcs UK & Ireland Employee Reviews

3,0
The company itself is great to work for, many many perks and they treat their staff right. However the management and staff are all very nasty and can very much bully you out of your job. The management is very unprofessional and made me quit my job due to certain situations leading to rumours and my mental health getting very bad due to this. It’s a shame because the job and company itself was great.
Pros
Pay, perks
2,0
Hard work but your left to get on with as there is no help or support from management.
Management make promises but don't deliver .

Enjoy my colleagues.
1,0
full of point scoring back stabbing vindictive people, especially management.

don't look after staff, that's why always advertising.

micro managed by people who haven't a clue.
Pros
hours
Cons
management
5,0
Working for Center parcs is great fun, they have managed to get a great balance between work and home life and give lots of fab benefits for working with them. There are lots of opportunities for recognition and they make you feel very valued as a team member.

I worked in the spa but mixed with lots of departments across the village and everyone seemed to have the same vibe of the place!
Pros
good perks, appreciation, fun teams
Cons
hard to get to without a vehicle
2,0
I find there to be an issue with communication and consistency throughout the village. Especially among the management team. Certain rules and procedures that seem to have been applied to one department appear to be different to that of another resulting in the inconveniences I mentioned.
2,0
Unfortunately although lovely people the pay is poor and the management are not very well organised but the location is beautiful and the scenery amazing
3,0
To many chiefs not enough Indians culture. Poorly trained managers, who fail to deal with bullying. Have never worked in such an unprofessional environment. Doesn't pay to be good at what you do as no opportunity to progress as promised.
5,0
I started here as a lifeguard 5 years ago and never intended to make a career out of it. But here I am 5 years later and I am a manager here and have been for 18 months now. Progression opportunities are brilliant and the training/development plans for the staff members that are keen and willing are brilliant.
3,0
They are a good company to work for lots of benefits however unless your face fits you won't progress honestly it doesn't matter how good you are actually the worse you are the more likely you'll move up . Also there are too many chiefs not enough Indians and head office rules despite having no idea what happens on ground floor brand is great but different parks require different things.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
To much interference from head office
4,0
Great place to work.
Very good wage.

Can be tough and tiring at times.

Lovely and welcoming people to work with.

Plenty of training provided before being thrown into the work.
5,0
I found Center Parcs to be a good employer, they expect you to work hard but they look after you all the way. The offer comprehensive training and offer opportunities to further your career
Pros
Good benefits, only 9 hrs a week
Cons
High expectations and hard work
3,0
Great place to work, great people to wkrk with however as the saying goes
"Too many Chief's and NOT enough Indians" its a terrible shame as I thought that was my forever Job.

No progression unless you face fits and No time to enjoy the Benefits as your always at work cause they are always short staffed.

Such a shame
1,0
Very hard work for really bad wage. One perk is being able to use facilities when allowed. No extra pay for bank holiday Christmas or new year.
Treatment of staff and work load very unreasonable.

Very clicky atmosphere.
5,0
This place has a great atmosphere and everyone are great team players. I havent been there long but feel like I've been there forever as youre made to feel right at home and part of the CenterParcs family.
Pros
Day passes
4,0
I worked for center Parcs for around 2 years.
I gained a lot of experience in the hospitality industry. They have a range of contracts and hours to suit everyone.

Mostly management are great. There isn’t much opportunity to progress and was made lots of offers that weren’t kept to.

The company does really care about its staff and has great bonuses and discounts schemes. Great perks
3,0
Good place to work, nice and relaxed, good management great benefits with 20 percent off lodges and goods sold on site. Center parks look after their staff well.
5,0
Interview was hard but once through that, you have intense training. Perks of the job are amazing. Lots of free stuff for employees at the parcs. Good atmosphere to work in. Quite stressful on intake and leaving days, but helps the day go fast.
Pros
Perks, good pay, nice surroundings to work in.
Cons
Work hours, not much work/life balance.
3,0
Good work environment that encourages team work.
Shifts generally well organised with rest days

Focussed on guests experience and safety.

Some issues with team management
3,0
This company are literally only bothered about money instead of the welfare of staff. Expected to work as robots rather than having youre own personality.
1,0
je ne conseille personne de travailler la bas; pas de vie privé
2,0
Center PARC's,should be a great place to work,but the reality is that it really isn't,there are far to many managers and not enough worker's on the shop floor.
The senior management are responsible for making decisions that in my opinion they are not qualified to do,they largely consist of the culling of staff to get the payroll down!!