CG CONSTRUCTION

CG CONSTRUCTION Employee Reviews

4,0
A good working environment, they're a qualified and the site was very safe. As a student I gained a lot of experience and knowledge, my skills were very improved and have good time management when task is given.
3,0
Good company to work.
Good management.

No issues in paying salary.

More oppertunity to learn many good things more regarding works and for devloping our carries.
5,0
very busy and fast paced good money wouldn't change it for anything was sorry to see it go was there from the beginning
would have liked to purchase the business and kept it going
5,0
I was a laborer working for my dad it was just temporary. He would buy homes and we would remodel them with landscaping, painting, also floor tiling. I really like working with my dad but just because he was my dad he didn't give me any special treatment.
5,0
workers are fun makes work fun. holidays off. Learned a great deal working there, got a lot of tools for free. want you to succeed by teaching you and providing training
Pros
holidays off
Cons
small company
4,0
I learned a little bit more about Remodeling, Restoration, Roofing, etc. anything having to do with a home. Their is mostly hispanics working, but any person can work there. The hardest part of this job is not knowing weather you are going to have work the next day. My most enjoyable part of the job is when i receive my check, and that their is no discrimination there.
Cons
Job not secure
5,0
Several different tasks are performed every day, payroll, accounts payable, bank reconciliations, take calls from suppliers or procedures in the bank. Make the transactions due at the end of each month, Futa, Fica, etc. and process monthly and quarterly returns.
Pros
Flexible working hours.
Cons
No compensation or benefits as a 401k, etc.
4,0
good company for remolded homes. They have nice trrucks and nice employees. Variety of work and locations
Pros
free luch
Cons
not enough work
2,0
Company went under. Bad upper management. No drive to improve.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CG CONSTRUCTION?