Check Point Software Technologies Reviews

Alle 62 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
CheckPoint Review
Security Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX3 september 2019
I enjoyed working for CheckPoint, as I worked hard to develop my skills to support the Firewall sales and implementations. I did achieve my Sales Certificate and Check Point Security Certificate. Working while traveling was challenging, but doable. Home life suffered a bit, as I was on the road, but I loved traveling to London, Sydney, and Canada.

Depending on who you worked for, really depended on how management related to you. Challenges to meet sales quota's was at time impossible, as resources were not always available to meet expectations.

I did enjoy working for CheckPoint...
1,0
Poor management
Slave (voormalige medewerker) –  Kanata, ON15 juli 2019
Management is the worst I've ever seen. When something goes wrong due to lack of procedure consistency, it's never the manager's fault. During my time due to management's lack of processes and honesty mutliple employees were fired istead of addressing the root of the problem. Promotions are given to people who do the least amount of work. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone looking to improve their career.
Pluspunten
free food that gets stolen before you get to it
everything
Review
ACCOUNT MANAGER (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX4 juni 2019
Company is strong in the tech space. Sales organization is run well but like any company could improve. A few struggles with Israel making all decisions and providing permissions.
2,0
Avoid if at all possi6
Program Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  San Carlos, CA18 mei 2019
Me too? No way. Avoid at all costs, Everything controlled from HQ in Israel. managment in San Carlos is unable to make a move without sign off from the trusted team. Exec's come to town and it is game of thrones style meetings.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive but challenging every day.
Americas Diamond Escalation Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX14 mei 2019
Never boring. A productive but challenging environment with something new to dive into nearly every day. Rarely a dull moment. Always something to do.
Can be stressful
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun work place
Associate Security and Sales Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Sandton, Gauteng11 april 2019
I’m an Associate Security & Sales Engineer at Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd in Israel. I’m responsible for protecting computer and networking systems from potential hackers and cyber-attacks, resolving possible causes of security threats early on by looking at things from a security perspective and recommending enhancements to management. Testing and screening security software and for monitoring networks and systems for security breaches or intrusions.
Free lounch
Good working hours
Check Point, A $20 billion dollar organization with a family friendly culture
Cloud Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Irving, TX4 april 2019
Check Point is hands down the best place I've worked. The culture is something that I've really enjoyed. Even though it is a worldwide organization, it still has a family style type of collaborative environment. The benefits are top notch, work is good, and pay is great. Not much to complain about with this job.
Benefits, Culture, opportunity
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
The people at Check Point make the company.
Account Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX26 maart 2019
I worked at Check Point for for 2 years. It was actually a very lax environment. Managers were easy to grab when you had any questions. I wasn't happy with the pay but they had great perks/benefits like free food and team outings that made up for the low pay. I loved my team and all the other departments that I worked with. It made the job that much easier.
Pluspunten
Barely any layoffs which is why people try not to leave, Free lunches, Team outings. Events, Good benefits, Great way to start a career
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Irving, TX3 maart 2019
Very professional place to work. Competitive compensations and great learning opportunity. Free lunch everyday, with happy hours, back massages included.
Fast pace
Great place to grow
Technical Account Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Kanata, ON28 februari 2019
Cor an individual that is goal oriented/driven, Check Point is actually a great place to start out in network security. There are many technologies to learn and the company is an industry leader.
Pluspunten
Great place to start a growing career if you are diven
Minpunten
After a while the growth in one area may slow or stop and a change is required
Fun place to work
Diamond Services Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX5 december 2018
I enjoyed my time with Check Point very much. I learned a lot while there and made life long connections. Great place to learn network security and the product first hand.
Compensation
Bedrijfscultuur
Prideful emlpoyees at awonderful company
Manager of Security Engineering (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL5 december 2018
CheckPoint is an international software security company. Their custoners include the federal government, foreign embassies, and international space programs. The employees here are nothing short of genuises. Everyones seems to have been the valedictorian of their school. CheckPoint boasts an amazing product line of proprietary products that are second in class to none.It was an honor to work here and travel the world meeting so many important people.
Pluspunten
Prestigous people and high technology
Minpunten
Exhausting workload and travel requirements
Good Company
Territory Channel Account Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA30 november 2018
Great people at Check Point, company invented internet security but needs marketing help to tell thier story. Pay is not up to the standards of some other players in the space.
Casual Environment but demanding
Diamond Firewall Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX12 september 2018
Catered lunches from waiter.com and very casual dress and desk requirements. All and all a comfortable place to work with good people. All status changes and raises go through corporate over seas, so decisions are not always fair. Salaried positions may end up working long hours.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Great People, Tough owner
Inside Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY10 augustus 2018
The CEO stunted progress of the company. But other than that great people and an enjoyable time. The compensation is low compared to the rest of the industry but good benefits and job security.
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Free meal provided for the daily work it's appreciated
Accounts Payables Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  San Mateo, CA13 juli 2018
Distributions of daily tasks it is not even among co-workers

There's no cross-traningrainig for coverage if someone is absence

Definitely need better management on some departments.

Hardest part of the job is to keep the daily workflow completed n less than 10-12 hours each day

I enjoy the free meal and snacks at the office
Minpunten
no incentives or appreciation to retain post for long
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great culture and you can learn a lot
Security Engineer (T3) (huidige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX1 juli 2018
Great culture and you can learn a lot. Your lunch is free and they give you opportunities to travel as well. I enjoy the people that I work with. I learn a lot working for this company in a short period of time.
Fantastic community
Security Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  South Carolina29 mei 2018
The Check Point SE community is a great community to be a part of. Very collaborative and easy to work with! The teamwork within the organization is unbeatable
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
3,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Service Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Minnesota23 mei 2018
Company is located in Minnesota and I worked mainly in new Jersey. When you had to order parts it would take two to three days . Management is helpful and also they have technical support which is plus... overall good company
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 4Rapporteren
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
It really depends on whom your paired to work with
Sales Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Mexico City, Mexico18 mei 2018
I was in a position where my peer (the account manager) was not well organized and therefore the agenda was usually a mess. Most of the time I had to be on the run for meetings with customers across town that I was never told about last minute. Training was scarce to say the least, my new hire training was scheduled exactly 10 months after I started working there. You were expected to know everything about the product receiving little to no training at all.
Relationships you build
Work hours, company culture
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Check Point Software Technologies. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag