Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 8.499 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Great as a first job
Cashier, Customer Service, Stocking (voormalige medewerker) –  Hoover, AL20 mei 2018
This was a great first job while in high school. I enjoyed the team members. I was able to attend Cow College and worked as the cow at events. My main jobs and responsibilities at work were cashier, stocker, headset, & traffic director.
excellent work environment
RESTURANT CREW WORKER (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL20 mei 2018
i love this company they have taught me some excellent hospitality skills. Its a very great company. great food, great guest, its just an overall great work environment.
Fast Paced with minimal reward
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Lima, PA20 mei 2018
An incredibly fast work day would be fine if the pay was better and the culture at the job was better. Most coworkers are lazy and rude. The managers pick favorites and it is not a job to stay at for a while.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great people and environment with opportunity to move up
Trainer (voormalige medewerker) –  Stockton, CA20 mei 2018
Amazing management and boss. Always working hard to make it the best it can be. Flexible schedules and willing to work with you. Great coworkers that make the stressful and fast paced environment fun and enjoyable. Very hard work and fast paced. Extensive product knowledge is required, however management is car patient and is willing to help you alone the way. Great opportunity for advancement
Scholarships, free lunch
No benefits
Just work somewhere else
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Glen Allen, VA20 mei 2018
I want to start off by saying that your CFA experience really is going to be determined mainly based off of the operator/owner of the store. At VCC, most part time employees will receive a low pay with no negotiation and it’s rare that people here get a raise unless you’ve been here for several years or you BEG them. I’m sorry but the work you do here is worth FAR more than minimum wage, which most CFAs pay more than. They overwork you as you will be expected to stand outside serving customers in heat, freezing cold, snow, rain, you name it for 3-5 hours with little compensation and almost no accommodation. People need to feel appreciated and since it’s a job that obviously through pay. A pat on the back here and there isn’t going to do it. And if you’re expecting some sort of work/ life balance then too bad, you’re pretty much going to have to be available every Friday and Saturday- keep in mind majority of your workers are teens who actually have lives outside this place. Management just depends on the person here but most of them don’t seem to care much for their employees and quickly take advantage of them. I also am offended personally at the fact that they go around talking about how “Christian” they are but that doesn’t reflect their actual business model, at least not at this location. I highly recommended working at other locations before even thinking about coming to this one. I also think the operator should be more involved in the day-to-day operations that happen at this location. Because I doubt they would want to stand outside in the freezing cold and that last  meer... part applies to the managers as well. I did however enjoy working with many of my peers.  minder
Discounts
Minpunten
Shorts breaks, no breaks, low pay, management, poor working conditions, underrappreciated
Bedrijfscultuur
Very productive and quick paced work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA20 mei 2018
I learned a lot in the 8 months that I've worked at Chick-Fil-A. The workday is sometimes hectic but we set goals for ourselves that we often time complete. Chick-Fil-A was my first job and I'm glad it was because now i set high expectations when it comes to looking for a job.
we had a play ground
Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Cicero, NY19 mei 2018
i would walk in and wash my hands, then clocked in, look at the schedule to find out where i am for the day, then go to brake about 5-6 hours in ,then finish up my shift, then go home.
we got free lunch up to $8.50, and we got 50% off
Love this job
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Westminster, CO19 mei 2018
This job was amazing. Super flexible with scheduling. The managers were great and my store manager hired some amazing people to work with. Would HIGHLY recommend.
Pluspunten
Free meals, amazing environment, quick paced
Short breaks, stressful, hard
Very quick-pace
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Apex, NC19 mei 2018
You only have 30 minutes each morning to get the store ready which can be stressful. Breakfast can either be super busy or moderately slow. Usually the second shift from the day before leaves the store dry so you will not have any cups stocked or sauces. I've been in the company for six months and I'm still not trained in everything front line but when a pretty boy walks into the company then they will favor him no matter his skill level.
Very giving company
unfair treatment
Used to be fun.
Thaw chicken, prep chicken, cook chicken (voormalige medewerker) –  Boynton Beach, FL19 mei 2018
Used to have fun working there. The kitchen was a good place to work, but didn't get any training.. Thrown into the middle of lunch rush and was told to be better.. But didn't get any hours to improve my skills
Good co workers
Minpunten
Lack of hours, too many employees
Poor
Backline Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA19 mei 2018
Not a fun place to work, dirty working environment, rude managers, lazy co workers that never do their task on time so we can close in a timely manor.
Regular Chick fil A
Front of House Staff (huidige medewerker) –  Chesterfield, VA19 mei 2018
Just like any restaurant, it seems easy and nice looking in, but it's different behind the counter. Some management is ok; not all. You'll quickly learn that some people won't be as nice as you are to them.
Depends on your supervisors
Team Leader/Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Hyannis, MA19 mei 2018
If you have the pleasure of working for a franchise, you'll probably come across either a very good operator or very poorly chosen operator. In my case, my operator was obviously very unstable and therefore was unsure as to how to run her business. This posed for a very toxic work environment and even restaurant environment after leaving. After I quit, there was a string of others who left as well due to the negligence of the owner. The average Chick-Fil-A runs with 80 employees, and we had 25 at a time. This didn't ever make the owner understand that we needed help until everyone left.
Unresponsive corporate
Bedrijfscultuur
I loved working at chickfila
Team Member/Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Township of Deptford, NJ19 mei 2018
Chickfila was a great company to work at management was amazing and the people were great. A typically day was whatever the team leader put u on. I learned a lot of stuff from how to work faster and be a better person. The hardest part was managing school and working to 11pm
discounted lunch, great people
late nights
good food
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Meridian, MS19 mei 2018
too little pay, annoying managers, expensive, the workers are rude, they make you do too much extra stuff. i would not work there again no matter what.
short breaks, annoying people
Its okay
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Seymour, TN19 mei 2018
They are not as good as everyone says they are. They are not respectful, and I expected more from them. They definitely did not meet my huge expectations for them.
Wonderful Atmosphere
TEAM TRAINER (voormalige medewerker) –  Weatherford, TX19 mei 2018
The culture of teamwork is phenomenal.

A typical day is fast-paces and you rarely slow down.

Management is great for the most part, however some don't know how to separate work and friends and play favorites, which is annoying when you are trying to learn all aspects and positions.
Pluspunten
Free food every time you work (no minimum), great teamwork, wonderful co workers
Minpunten
Long hours, feet hurt, no sitting down until break
Fun Exciting Place
Hostess (voormalige medewerker) –  Denham Springs, LA19 mei 2018
I absolutely loved working here and enjoyed the atmosphere but unfortunately some of my coworkers were bullying several of us that worked there. If I had the opportunity i would possibly go back to work there.
Good environment
Crew Member (huidige medewerker) –  Campbellsville, KY19 mei 2018
Prep chicken, bread chicken, fry chicken and fries, make sandwiches , tea, and leamonade. Learned time management, how to work cash register, people relations, and attention to detail. Closing the store at end of shift was hardest.
free lunch
pay isn't competitive
Great employers
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Katy, TX18 mei 2018
Fast paced job, I learned a lot about customer service, and what my limits were. The management was not the best at scheduling but I doubt it is the same at other locations.
Free drinks!
Minpunten
Short breaks, very fast paced
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag