Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 6.886 reviews worden getoond
Fast paced and Competetive
Crew Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Clarita, CA11 december 2017
I was an opener for this company. I would come in early mornings and set the store up for the day. I learned great management skills and how to properly handle customers needs/wants. The environment was very fast paced but fun and enjoyable. I mostly loved being a leader. Always being there for my team and watching them grow just as I did.
free lunches, great relations
short breaks, rude guest
Productive nice people
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Dacula, GA 3001911 december 2017
Nice mangers, very busy everyday, i learned how to be quick and how to serve guest. Management was okay, didnt really seem like I was recongized just there to do work.
Free Food
Thats all we get
Fun
Director (huidige medewerker) –  Upland, CA11 december 2017
Smile... And be a genuine good person.
It's a great team environment with open door opportunity for anyone. The corporate office is engaged with team members .
Family owned
Family owned
Each owner is different
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Township of Howell, NJ10 december 2017
I enjoy working for CFA as a whole. I love to serve people. That includes my co-workers. To be able to keep customers and employees happy as much as humanly possible is a passion of mine.
Presently a $6 discount for meals
Minpunten
not everyone is like minded
Bedrijfscultuur
Chick-Fil-A is a great first jon, teaches you discipline and they have amazing customer service.
Director Of Hospitality (huidige medewerker) –  North Wales, PA10 december 2017
Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work. For those who are starting their first jon I highly recommended this place. The company has great qualities that 90 % of businesses are lacking. That would be to give their undivided attention to their customers. Chcik-Fi-A has the key to success. Anyone that world for them, will not experience anything otherwise.
Minpunten
short breaks, no real longevity, no benefits provided
Bedrijfscultuur
Great coworkers, but hard to get days off.
Back of House Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Altoona, PA10 december 2017
I had a great experience at Chick-fil-A. Coworkers that later became my friends made work a little more enjoyable. However, it is incredibly difficult to get needed days off. The first 10 people to request the day off are given it off. I mainly worked Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturday. Times were mainly 4-10, 5-11:30, and 5:30-11:30, which made it very difficult to balance work and school. I was up until 2am sometimes doing schoolwork. All said, a wonderful first job and a great environment to be in.
60% off while on break, 10% anytime, great coworkers
Minpunten
Hard to get days off, hard to find someone to take shifts
Great work place
Marketing/Catering Director (voormalige medewerker) –  6501 NW Barry Rd10 december 2017
Awesome place to work, the people are what keep you there. The culture is amazing from most of the workers and they make you feel like part of the family, others not so much. Its easy work if you at least try and put some effort into it.
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  North Carolina10 december 2017
Learned how to communicate better
Enjoyed having my own team
I learned that not everyone learns the same way and that is okay. You just have to be patient and give them the confidence that they can succeed.
Member (huidige medewerker) –  Cheltenham, PA10 december 2017
During my shifts I am either bagging the food , making drinks/milkshakes or Taking cash from customers. Sometimes when i start my shifts a manager put me on headset which is taking customers orders in drive-thru
Lunch
Short breaks
Family environment good Christian values
Financial Director (huidige medewerker) –  Pell City, AL10 december 2017
I just need a slower paced office job due to the stress on my body being on feet all the time. It’s a great family environment close family. Love all the people I work with. Love this location wish they had a office manager job.
Decent work place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Edmond, OK10 december 2017
Decent workplace it is fast food so not the best not the worst job to have a good first job to have and you do get a great experience with chic-fil-a depending on the manager's you work with. Mine changed from good to bad.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work, does not offer benefits
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO9 december 2017
Typical day was slower in the mornings, gradually increasing to highest performance at lunch, drop off in the afternoon, and increasing again for dinner. There were a few hours of down time when restocking and cleaning would occur. This is not a "stand here and get paid" job. It's active, but enjoyable work.
Free lunch, Great people, Awesome food, Happy customers
Minpunten
No benefits for regular employees
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and great place to work
Chick fil a cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY9 december 2017
It was a great place to work because it was based for people who love church. And I love to go to church because I love Jesus Christ and the Bible. I love the group of friends I made there also.
free lunches
short breaks
Love It
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  West Palm Beach, FL 334099 december 2017
This is a great place to begin in the food business, the people are great, new personal traits are learned during training and scheduling is very flexible for students.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN8 december 2017
Great work environment! Everyone is really nice and caring. Extremely fast paced. Plenty of opportunities to move up. Overall had a great experience working for this company.
Wonderful place to work
Team member (huidige medewerker) –  Niceville, FL8 december 2017
I absolutely love working here. I come to work and am greeted by smiling faces from both guests and coworkers. We are trained efficiently so we are able to perform our job with confidence. Leadership is always willing to assist and coach us as needed.
good food
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Ashland, KY8 december 2017
The people weren't too bad. pace was very fast and non-stop and it creates stress when some have to pick up slack for others. The food is excellent though and you get a discount.
good food
Minpunten
Fast pace and stressful at times
my work day at chick Fi La
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Wyomissing, PA8 december 2017
I like my day at Chick Fi La because I get to work with the most interesting people there it's like a family atmosphere they really enjoy working with you plus, they value you as a person,
Very good palce to work
nice place to work
Line Cook/Prep (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO8 december 2017
i enjoyed to work with everyone because they helped as i struggled with some personal family problems. they tend to give constructive criticism and i liked that this way i would be able to improve my work ethic
Bedrijfscultuur
She warned us that she was a tough boss.
Team member / Shift Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA8 december 2017
This is a wonderful company to work for and each location is operated by an individual. The operator that I worked for was very generous, and had very high expectations. My only concern working here was that sometimes the expectations were unattainable.

Algehele waardering