Chick-fil-A Reviews

10.289 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 10.295 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Good Environment, Flexible scheduling
Senior Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, AR13 november 2018
This is a very fast paced environment. You will learn how to work with a variety of people, how to handle money, and you can learn how to prepare and cook the food. Managers vary depending on store location. I've had some managers who were really great to work with and others who were awful, but for the most part everyone is really good to work with. The workplace environment tends to be team centered and everyone works together to get the job done. If one person falls behind then others go help them catch up. The hardest part of the job for me would be when I worked in the kitchen during rush hour. You literally have to make food at break-neck speed AND maintain quality during the busiest parts of the day. Standing for long periods of time starts to hurt your feet, legs, back, etc. The floors are not standing friendly. The most enjoyable part was probably having fun working with my co-workers. We also got to serve some pretty awesome guests as well.
Free food
Minpunten
Short or no breaks when busy, no benefits
Fun workplace
Food Service Worker (huidige medewerker) –  Ypsilanti, MI13 november 2018
The job itself is an overall good job, my managers and coworkers make going to work a lot easier. Closing is the only difficult part of the job if everyone lacks communication.
free lunch
short breaks
Good Place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaufort, SC13 november 2018
I only worked at CFA briefly, but because of my mindset at the time I did not believe it would've been a job I could've progressed in. Good place to work though.
Good Food & Sunday's Off
Best Job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Provo, UT13 november 2018
I worked here on and off for over 3 years and absolutely loved it! Had really great management and the best coworkers. It's a great place to work although it does get busy and can get stressful.
Can get super busy
High Life...
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Alabama13 november 2018
Great people and the customers were awesome. This was the first job I ever had and I owe a lot to my first boss. He taught me a lot and built a family while working there.
The people
Money - Not Enough
Great company great people
Cook and package batches (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicopee, MA13 november 2018
Where do I begin. This company is by far hands down the smoothest ship I've ever been a part of. The people are great management is on point with everything they do. All tasks are clear and concise.
No Comment
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJ13 november 2018
No comment, The GM tried to run the store under his own guidelines not those of the company. Therefore the younger employees were given more opportunities and were able to reap the benefits. Also it was who you know kinda store.
Great Place to Work
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX12 november 2018
A typical day at work is taking customers orders and making sure they are pleased with their service. The management there is very kind and understanding.
Great environment and foundation
Grill Cook (huidige medewerker) –  Rome, GA12 november 2018
The Chick-fil-A that I work at is probably one of the lowest paying Chick-fil-A out there. It can be very stressful, being fast food, low pay, etc. Most of the managers are great. While you CAN advance in pay/raises, and promotions, it's not easy. You have to ask your management, and constantly remind them, and hope they remember.
Pluspunten
Free lunch. 30 min break.
Low pay.
Create Environment
Front of House (huidige medewerker) –  Trexlertown, PA12 november 2018
Chick-fil-A is a really great place to start if you are looking for a first time job! They pay well, you get payed more based on how well you do and you can excel in every area of the company! It’s a really great environment being that it is has Christian values! You don’t have to be religious to work there though and you can be comfortable I. That environment! Of course we get a few impatient customers and sometimes we make mistakes but who doesn’t!
Free employees meals
Minpunten
You may or may not get a break depending to what shift you work!
Positive and fun workplace
Customer Service Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Dumfries, VA12 november 2018
I loved working at CFA. Great management and a great company to work for! Sunday’s off are great. Sometimes we had meetings on Sunday’s but at the CFA I worked at, the meetings were paid so that was nice. I wouldn’t mind going back to work at CFA!
Fun Environment
Front Line Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Myrtle Beach, SC12 november 2018
This was a fun job and an amazing environment for a first year college student! This was a great work environment and it offered many opportunities for growth and learning.
Bedrijfscultuur
It is fun to work as long as the customers are nice
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Chandler, AZ12 november 2018
Chick fil a is not flexible with scheduling and frequently scheduled me when i told them i wasn't available or put in vacation days months in advance. they expected everyone to be able to close on weeknights which meant getting out as late as 11:30pm on school nights. the managers were very harsh with doing little work for themselves.
Free meals while working
Not flexible schedules
Good job experience
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Cincinnati, OH12 november 2018
A typical day at work generally starts at the front register then rotates to drive thru and back. I learned great teamwork as well as working independently.
My least favorite job
TEAM MEMBER (voormalige medewerker) –  Vicksburg, MS12 november 2018
This has been by far the worst job I have ever had. Poor hours, poor pay, poor management, and poor benefits. To start it off, I hate mass interviews which is what you are going to get, and if that does not show you how fast they go through employees I do not know what will. Secondly, they refused to give me more than 5 hours a week which meant I was spending more money to work there than I got from it. Lastly, I left because I could not catch a break from my supervisor singling me out, my boss never remembered my name even though I worked there for 6 months, and they wrote me up because some girl gave me her hours to work, because I needed them, and then proceeded to write me up because she got fired and did not notify me or them.
(Fluctuating food allowance)
Hella
Bedrijfscultuur
It was fun to work at until the management became poor and unethical.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia Beach, VA12 november 2018
I enjoyed working there while I was there. The team was great even though the management was terrible and we always got the job done. While I left due to unfortunate circumstance of bias and a bit of racism and prejudice I wouldn't mind working there again in a different state.
very busy
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia Beach, VA 2345611 november 2018
it was usually busy the management wasn't that great and it was hard to get hours i didn't learn much only to move quickly and get things done right so customers weren't unhappy
free lunch
poor management, no hours
Horrid
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  TN11 november 2018
This environment was horrific. Kitchen staff spit in food that is returned due to being fixed incorrectly. Management has a lack of management skills.
productive and fun
Front Counter/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Panama City Beach, FL11 november 2018
The most enjoyable part about this job was meeting all diverse people everyday! To me the best part of the company is that they train with no experience and by the time you move on , you will definitely be will equipped for what ever you choose next. this job definitely gives a strong foundation.
Pluspunten
free meal, strong work ethic
Minpunten
slow for compensation, short breaks
An okay place
CERTIFIED TRAINER (voormalige medewerker) –  Suffolk, VA11 november 2018
The environment is crazy and very fast-paced. Some days were fun and enjoyable to be there however, management were very much into being the best store that they did not cater to their employees.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag