Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 8.862 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Best place ro work
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL22 juni 2018
Chick Fil a is the best company to work for. Management is amazing. The employees are great. It is a quick paced work area but the work environment is like a family environment.
Fun work place at times
Front of House Member (huidige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL22 juni 2018
Everyone was really nice at times people could have bad attitudes because they were stressed. Overall nice staff. You have the chance to be able to take off as much as need, they are understanding.
Pluspunten
Being able to take off when needed and work around schedules
Minpunten
Standing outside in all kinds of weather to take orders for 1 - 3 hrs at times.
Bedrijfscultuur
No care for team members time
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Abilene, TX21 juni 2018
Chick-fil-a was a cool place to work. Fast paced of course, being an extremely popular fast food restaurant, but fun. Nice and warm-hearted coworkers, with great smelling food. Making $8.00 an hour, management had absolutely NO care for my time. I would ask for certain hours off and receive the exact opposite on the next schedule release. If you're planning on applying for chick-fil-a, know it is a amazing place, but you wont be able to plan anything with you social life.
Free lunches if working more than 3 hours
30 min lunch breaks
Excellent
Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Martinsburg, WV21 juni 2018
Chickfila is an awesome place to begin a career. The leadership team is engaging, and give you the tools to continue on your path. The skills learned are applicable in several areas of life. We used to say we weren't in the chicken business; we were in the people business and just happened to sell chicken.
Groundhog Day
Cook/Prep (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, NC21 juni 2018
Everyday was the same. None of my coworkers seemed to learn from day to day. There was a lot of personal drama brought to work everyday.Because I'm a hard worker I'd say they took advantage of that by having me do more than anybody else.
manager was not cooperative
Team Member/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Parker, CO21 juni 2018
i gave my two weeks for my vacation hours and no one returned them back to me with someone covering my shift and told me to go along on my trip and not to worry about anything , i come back and i never get a call back about my job and they kept my check for 6 months before contacting me saying i was "fired"
Minpunten
everyone around me was rude
Bedrijfscultuur
Wonderful place to work at with lots of room to grow and advance.
Shift Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Kernersville, NC21 juni 2018
I believe that my experience at Chick-Fil-A helped me mature a lot and grow as a person and mold me into who I am today. Working there taught me about responsibility and that if I work hard and focus it will pay off. I was promoted to being a shift leader and was given responsibilities that I was unsure if I was ready for. The people that I worked with every day were some of the nicest people I think that I will ever have the pleasure of working with, they became family. Spending so much time with them and learning from everyone was something that I am grateful for. If they hadn't seen the potential in me to promote me then I never would have seen it in myself. I am very grateful for everything and every opportunity that I was awarded because of Chick-Fil-A.
Good work enviornment
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Cheyenne, WY21 juni 2018
The people you work with are very helpful for when you just start and throughout your time working there. The management is very good, they know what they are doing and how to get the best out of their co-workers.
Not a fan
Chick fil a Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Purcellville, VA21 juni 2018
Started off okay with working hours then it just went to one day per week to no days at all. It was already bad enough i got paid only $8.50 so that wasn’t helping at all.
50% off lunch
Short breaks, hours
Great for students
Front of House Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Hurst, TX21 juni 2018
Working at Chick-fil-A is a great job for those just starting out. The company really cares about its employees, there's lots of training to help you get started, but as for growth it's very difficult to get into a leadership position. It was useful for my time as a student but did not translate well into a full-time position.
Fun employees
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Columbus, OH21 juni 2018
A typical day at work is most of the time stressful specifically if we've run out of things that the guest want to keep ordering or even when we are low on staff because people have quit because of management or the stress of it all or have been fired within two weeks or less.
discount meals
Minpunten
short breaks, no extra benefits
Fun place to work
Sept 12, 2017 to Training Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Raleigh, NC21 juni 2018
Chick-fil-a is a great organization from the bottom to the top. There are many working pieces to a business such as Chick-fil-a which means some may have a bad experience at one location in particular but after working for the company for almost two years, in my experience, it was a fun company to work for.
Excellent
Hostess (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL21 juni 2018
They are so warm and kind hearted people. They help you when you’re going through things and give you well deserved breaks. They are always there to cheer you up and it’s such a healthy environment.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work, and awesome people to work with?
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Vero Beach, FL20 juni 2018
I knew a couple people who worked there before I started. But once I started working I soon knew the names and faces of everyone on staff. The friendships and skills that I acquired there are going to stay with me for a long time and I'm glad that Chick-fil-A could be my first job.
Pluspunten
Free food for every shift and a discount for food when the employee doesn't work that day.
Minpunten
Usually you don't get to pick who you work with, but typically everyone is pretty enjoyable.
A very quick paced job.
Cook (huidige medewerker) –  Morganton, NC20 juni 2018
A great job for a high schooler, there isn’t enough money in this job to make an honest living. The managers and work staff are honestly like my second family. The people have made the job worth it, but it’s time to move on
Free lunch
No benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work, all my coworkers were amazing people and enjoyable
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Burke, VA20 juni 2018
I quite enjoyed my time spent at Chick-fil-A, with it being my second job I felt more at ease than at my previous place of work. I would recommend anyone to apply as of late a great place to work.
Employee meals after shift
okay
Front of House Employee (voormalige medewerker) –  Cary, NC20 juni 2018
This job was decent. Fun coworkers to work with. The owner was amazing and really nice. The hours were really good and consistent. Only issue was that there were a lot of employees that were related to the managers creating a sense of favoritism in the workplace
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast food at its best...but that's when it's compared to...fast food.
All roles through kitchen manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NJ 0801620 juni 2018
Began at the absolute bottom of the ladder (on purpose and by my own request) and ended as kitchen manager with some work process oversight and 'say-so'...until the 'average employee' (person in the 15 to 19 age demographic) voiced sufficient distain to the owner to warrant his choosing 'political rest' over 'process maximization'.

As compared to other fast-food franchises, CFA is perhaps the greatest when considering home offices and staff at that level. However, the local restaurants are each owned and operated by individuals that are NOT completely working within the "best practices" scenarios outlined by the home office. From location to location, the level of employee satisfaction can vary tremendously along with the quality of the customer experience and the end product.

Be sure to visit a prospective employment location prior to applying, many times, if possible, being very observant of the staff's interactions, facility cleanliness and customer service abilities. If you find ALL of those to reflect positively on your repeated visits, apply enthusiastically.

It's a great place to start a work history and even to experience the industry as a more seasoned professional... if fast food is going to be something you don't mind "slinging long-term".
Please see review
Please see review
Great Place to Begin
Senior Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC20 juni 2018
I worked hard and climbed the ladder for five years, and was pleased to be offered a management position, unfortunately declining because of my move. It was a great environment.
Bedrijfscultuur
fast paced but fun work environment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Gaithersburg, MD20 juni 2018
A typical day would be having great conversations with customers and restocking what needs to be restocked and cleaning what needs to be cleaned. I learned more so to be cleanly and be patient. The managers are great and hardworking and the job is very enjoyable.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag