Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 7.577 reviews worden getoond
Great owner, poor directors
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Decatur, AL22 februari 2018
Very fast paced and customer friendly. The pay is alright depending on how much you are available and it is ridiculously easy to get hours. Employees were always arguing and half of the directors did nothing through their shifts. I have heard great things about other Chick-Fil-A's but this one was nowhere near where it needed to be with the relationships between directors and team members.
Great Company with Great Values
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA22 februari 2018
- I learned time management skills as well as people skills
- Management is well organized and truly cares about their employees well being.
- Very flexible hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Customer Service/Dining Room Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA22 februari 2018
The customer service, and advertising and assisting with of the kids program and events is where i found this job to be most rewarding to me, and my growth at chick fil a.
discount
Minpunten
appropriate state mandatory breaks given
High Pressure, Fast-Paced, and Team Driven Work Place
Restaurant Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Raleigh, NC22 februari 2018
A typical day of work consist of clocking in at a rush--breakfast or dinner--with customers waiting to be served. You must present yourself in a cheery welcoming manner. The workplace culture is all team driven. We all know what is expected of us, and do what we need to get done to assist incoming guests. The hardest part of the job is the way you must always present yourself to the customers in a happy cheery way. I can call myself a happy cheery person. But, doing it at Chick-Fil-A--for the sake of the business image--can be very emotionally exhausting. The most enjoyable part about the job would be the golden customers that would converse with you about how much of a sweet heart you are. At Chick-fil-A, I learned a lot of things. Importantly, what is excellent customers service. Customer Service is being there for the guest in any way you can. Your goal is to ensure they have a good first impression and lasting impression because that is what people tend to remember.
free lunches
Minpunten
No health insurance, long shifts with one break always
Bad Management
Sales Associate/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Norfolk, VA22 februari 2018
Work here For A Few Months, Lots Of favoritism with the managers here. You do so much work and have to deal with so many rude customers for minimum wage. You have to many responsibilities to do before the end of the night it gets stressful, Your also working around rude people who gossip all the time and could care less to lend a hand.
Free lunch
Minpunten
Rude people, minimum wage, favoritism with management
Not A Long Term Job
Crew Member (huidige medewerker) –  Lafayette, LA22 februari 2018
I worked at Chickfila for 4 years and what I learned in those 4 years is this is not a good place to stay long term. We were always short handed on people. New people weren't always probably trained. Management had communication issues with their employees. Bad enough having to deal with those but most people couldn't handle the fast pace job and because of this the turn over rate is awful. I'm not saying this isn't the worst place to work i actually enjoyed it a lot. But it was stressful, full of drama, and down right tedious place to work. The hardest part was the entire place ran like a high school. People talking behind each others backs. Managers who were actual college students and couldn't keep their personal lives out of their position. Playing favorites. Worst of all NO COMMUNICATION. Some of the best things about this store however were some of the people I worked with. I made a lot of good friends working there most who no longer do because of the mentioned above. I had flexible hours which was great because of me having to work my schedule around my 3 younger brothers. I got paid over minimum wage and with the hours I worked it wasn't to bad. But recently things have gotten worse and I no longer wish for anyone to have to work at this place.
free lunch, 30 minute breaks, flexible hours
Minpunten
drama, stressful, long hours, unpredictable shift changes
Great Place
Cashier and Crew Trainer (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC22 februari 2018
Working at Chick-fil-a was a great experience. The atmosphere is very positive and uplifting. Management are very understanding and fair. I would work for them again.
Just being there
Bedrijfscultuur
Opportunities of advancement. Very goal oriented.
Team Leader and Trainer (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakeland, FL22 februari 2018
They are a Christian oriented organization. There are many opportunities for advancement within the company. They are very goal oriented as well. They have daily goals that they like to try and reach.
50 percent off, and raises
Short staffed
Bedrijfscultuur
The schedule is very flexible and easy to read every week.
Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Tyler, TX21 februari 2018
This wasn't my first job and it couldn't have been any better. My experience is vast because of this job. I got promoted fairly quickly and become a Director and was for 3.5 years. I held a leadership position there for about 4.5 years and helped with various tasks in and or of the store.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and a fun place to work
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Chandler, AZ21 februari 2018
While working at Chick Fil A, I learned that customer service is key in the food industry. I learned how to work in a fast paced environment under pressure to make ever order accurate.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very productive and professionally fun workplace
Team Member/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  West Columbia, SC21 februari 2018
Chick-fil-a's work environment is so uplifting. Everyone there is friendly and kind. My favorite part of the job are the customers. My typical day of work is usually fast paced, there's always something to do and never a dull moment. And the management is incredible, they're very helpful and understanding.
free lunch
Awesome and friendly.
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Diberville, MS21 februari 2018
Working for this company was great. It's really fast pace. What I probably love the most is that everyone has their own spot so no one gets confused or stressed.
10 dollar allowance on lunches
Short breaks
fun and busy workplace
Host (voormalige medewerker) –  United States21 februari 2018
a typical day at work would consist of me working tables asking for requests and running orders and cleaning my most enjoyable day at chick fil a would be wrapping up for the night.
Pluspunten
free lunches tables free employee meals
Minpunten
the busy days would be the hardest
fast paced
Cashier/ Food Prep (voormalige medewerker) –  Coral Springs, FL21 februari 2018
I loved the people i worked with. It was a fast paced job where time flies because you are so busy working. The hardest part was making sure all the food was fresh and ready.
environment
pay
Good with scheduling
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  McDonough, GA20 februari 2018
Chick-fil-A is a decent place to work for depending on the operator you have. Most operators are more worried about receiving a dollar than taking care of their customers. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work at Chick-fil-A.
Fast pace
Team Member/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Lexington, KY20 februari 2018
The job has its downfalls, this location is presented on a college campus. The lunch rush is is intense, yet it is easy to stay positive towards the customers. Rarely will their ever be a disturbance in the work place.
Pluspunten
Free lunch, more options.
Minpunten
Other student workers/ student supervisors
Upbeat spirited people.
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  United States20 februari 2018
Super fun environment. Working at chick Fil a can be stressful at times though! It gets challenging but you set your mind to a goal and you can achieve it!
They care
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Webster, TX20 februari 2018
The best part about working at Chick-fil-A was that the managers were understanding and care a lot about not the success of the company but also the individual success of each worker.
N/A
short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Team Member- worked to delight customers , while keeping the environment tidy, and comfortable for our guests.
Fast Food Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  OKC, OK20 februari 2018
Overall Chick-fil-A was a great company to be with . Such a clean company with very high standards. Super welcoming , and a very people friendly company .
Fun and challenging
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  N main Street 101820 februari 2018
It can be stressful but it can be fun at the same time and it can be challenging all together you work together as a team and work hard to meet your goals and everyone you work with becomes your family
Discounts