Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 9.846 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced and very cooperative
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Frisco, TX24 september 2018
The Team Members that worked there made the environment enjoyable to work in and had a very understanding staff when personal problems arose with the employees they'd try to provide help or advice in any way they could.
Discounted Meals, Enjoyable work environment
Minpunten
Pay could be better only con
Fast-paced and always busy
Back of House Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, NC23 september 2018
When I first started it was a great place to work. The managers knew what they were doing and gave hours and raises based on performance instead of personal opinions. Now that is not the case. The place is ran like a high school. Raises and hours are given based on how much you sold out fellow employees no matter your work contributions. I only recommend working here if you are looking for another part time job and highly advise against making it your career.
Chick fil a
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Mission, TX23 september 2018
Smiles were always the thing that need to happen. Always attend to the customers and help then with anything they needed. The hours were good and did like the location.
free food
the hours were okay
Chick-Fil-A
Casher/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Woodstock, GA22 september 2018
Overall, a great way to leap into life as a worker and a growing adult. It however, is not the pathway into my future as I begin following my passion - animals.
Pluspunten
paid breaks when working 5hrs, growth, service skills, and introduction into work
Minpunten
short breaks, high stress, and young management.
Productive and Family Oriented
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Anderson, SC22 september 2018
I really enjoyed working at Chick-fil-a. We were like a family. During my time there I learned to multitask, and the most diffcult task was when we were at high volumes. That could be a little stressful, but overall I enjoyed the challenge of it.
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC22 september 2018
you come to work, and you start whatever your job is. mine was cooking. so i would enter the building go to the kitchen and start working on the breading table to make chicken
Good pay
Crew Member (huidige medewerker) –  Riverview, FL22 september 2018
A good day at my job will look like getting aleverything don’t on time makeing sure my customers are pleased with any service given and nothing but positivity and laughter with my cole workers
Free lunches
Short breaks
decent
Back of house worker (huidige medewerker) –  Oxford, MS22 september 2018
Slow early in the week but later in the week gets busy. If you live in a college town or something similar Saturdays will be extremely busy with catering--most employees will work 10+ hour shifts on those days. Management was fine and helped you find someone to cover or trade a shift if you spoke to them in advance. Overall better than any other fast food place to work if you're willing to work long hours near the end of week/Saturday.
discount/employee lunches if worked over 6 hour shift
Minpunten
sometimes very hard work for the low pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Friendly nice People willing to go the extra mile
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Commerce, CA21 september 2018
Great place to work an good experience with being friendly. Good management an well organized business. Good team work an positive attitude. Fast paced without much drama.
Pluspunten
Experience, friendly people, free food, well managed
Busses, no benefit
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful and no down time
Drive-Thru Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Deer Park, TX21 september 2018
Typical day is constant rush to get orders out. Some stores will have great managers, some will have terrible. Minimum wage for 1 year and no pay raise is disenchanting to say the least.
Pluspunten
Free Meal (when the store is doing good)
1 break, low pay, high stress, no benefits
fun, busy
Front of House Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Oak Creek, WI21 september 2018
Learned a lot about customer service and spent a lot of time talking with customer/getting to know them. Many corporate rules we had to follow to comply.
Flexible hours
Rules
Fun People and Environment
Team Member/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  La Habra, CA21 september 2018
Everything is very fast pace over at Chick-fl-A because its a popular fast food place. The people I work with are the reason why I've stayed as long as I have. Management can improve in a few ways. My hours are never steady, they always fluctuate a lot. The most enjoyable part of the job would be getting to work with my coworkers that always keep a smile on my face.
Free Lunch
Hours
Bedrijfscultuur
The workin enviorment was nice.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Ridgeland, MS21 september 2018
This job requires a very fast pace for productivity. The most enjoyable part of this job was serving the customers and meeting new people everyday. The culture of the work place was nice.
free lunch
healthcare
Bedrijfscultuur
Quick-paced job in a stressful enviornment.
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Bradenton, FL21 september 2018
Each Chick-fil-A is privately owned. This may have much to do with my review as I am sure each location is different. Many people would consider working at this company a stepping stone to something much bigger. However, it is very easy to become mesmerized by the endless possibilities this company has to offer. That was my situation, I loved the company I was working for and the values they held. It was quite literally my pleasure to serve my community, even though there were guests here and there who were no the easiest to aide with a smile. Very quickly, I adjusted to the quick-pace environment and the amount of multitasking that is required for this job. And I feel as though that is now something I will be looking for in all future jobs. With my particular location, I found it very difficult to move up with the company. Also, as my needs grew in other avenues in my life, I simply could not make the money necessary to survive. I felt that I was patient and reasoned well with my managers/owner, but at the end of the day they did not meet my needs. If I knew that I could grow more financially and career wise, I would not be leaving this company I love so very much. It will always hold a dear place in my heart, but for now I must step back.
Free lunches
Minpunten
Short breaks, no benefits, poor pay, no career growth.
Very great people
Backboards (voormalige medewerker) –  Port Orange, FL21 september 2018
I worked there for two years came in on time worked hard but no matter what I tried I could never get to supervisor i just felt like they were not giving equal opportunities to all
50% off
Raises were non Existent
Productive and Fun Place to work
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX20 september 2018
One of the greatest companies i’ve ever worked for.Really taught me alot in my time there.I learned and grew alot as a person.I would most definitely refer people to work there
Bedrijfscultuur
it was stressful but nice
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Charleston, SC20 september 2018
amazing place over all , great food, everyone is nice. great coworkers, extremely clean, nice customers. very larger selection of foods, sauces, and drinks.
lunch breaks were long
Good job
Back of House - Crew (voormalige medewerker) –  Walnut, CA20 september 2018
The work seemed overwhelming at first as you are met with the task of keeping everything orderly, sanitary, and presentable to customers. Eventually when you find your flow in the very busy space, it all melts into an accomplished feeling of a good work day. Getting to this point took a bit longer than required as subpar managing did not think it important to give a tour to back of house employees and added unnecessary stress in certain situations (e.g. sanitary equipment running out of stock). It took a while, but I had found my way but had to leave due to the lack of transportation and other reasons.
Pluspunten
Employee meals, free refills of drinks if you bring your own cup, employee discounts, etc
To be expected
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Reston, VA20 september 2018
For a lower skill job this is a great establishment to work at. The culture here is very respectful and accepting. The leadership is understanding and motivational.
Fast-paced
Hospitality Professional (voormalige medewerker) –  Tallahassee, FL20 september 2018
I had a great manager who was willing to listen to my concerns and requests for less hours. If you work more than 40 hours at chick fil a you will go insane. its exhausting, non-stop, breaks are short, and the opening shifts were insane. Some managers weren't very patient with new hires. It was also a little cliquey. If you work opening shifts so that you'll have the rest of the day to accomplish tasks, you wont, you'll just end up sleeping until your next shift. The most exhausting job I've ever had. The location owner did play favorites and paid an outside hire male manager with little experience with the company more than the female manager with 5 plus years company experience and she was far better at her job than he.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag