Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 6.870 reviews worden getoond
Each owner is different
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Township of Howell, NJ10 december 2017
I enjoy working for CFA as a whole. I love to serve people. That includes my co-workers. To be able to keep customers and employees happy as much as humanly possible is a passion of mine.
Presently a $6 discount for meals
Minpunten
not everyone is like minded
Bedrijfscultuur
Chick-Fil-A is a great first jon, teaches you discipline and they have amazing customer service.
Director Of Hospitality (huidige medewerker) –  North Wales, PA10 december 2017
Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work. For those who are starting their first jon I highly recommended this place. The company has great qualities that 90 % of businesses are lacking. That would be to give their undivided attention to their customers. Chcik-Fi-A has the key to success. Anyone that world for them, will not experience anything otherwise.
Minpunten
short breaks, no real longevity, no benefits provided
Great work place
Marketing/Catering Director (voormalige medewerker) –  6501 NW Barry Rd10 december 2017
Awesome place to work, the people are what keep you there. The culture is amazing from most of the workers and they make you feel like part of the family, others not so much. Its easy work if you at least try and put some effort into it.
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  North Carolina10 december 2017
Learned how to communicate better
Enjoyed having my own team
I learned that not everyone learns the same way and that is okay. You just have to be patient and give them the confidence that they can succeed.
Member (huidige medewerker) –  Cheltenham, PA10 december 2017
During my shifts I am either bagging the food , making drinks/milkshakes or Taking cash from customers. Sometimes when i start my shifts a manager put me on headset which is taking customers orders in drive-thru
Lunch
Short breaks
Family environment good Christian values
Financial Director (huidige medewerker) –  Pell City, AL10 december 2017
I just need a slower paced office job due to the stress on my body being on feet all the time. It’s a great family environment close family. Love all the people I work with. Love this location wish they had a office manager job.
Decent work place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Edmond, OK10 december 2017
Decent workplace it is fast food so not the best not the worst job to have a good first job to have and you do get a great experience with chic-fil-a depending on the manager's you work with. Mine changed from good to bad.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work, does not offer benefits
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO9 december 2017
Typical day was slower in the mornings, gradually increasing to highest performance at lunch, drop off in the afternoon, and increasing again for dinner. There were a few hours of down time when restocking and cleaning would occur. This is not a "stand here and get paid" job. It's active, but enjoyable work.
Free lunch, Great people, Awesome food, Happy customers
Minpunten
No benefits for regular employees
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and great place to work
Chick fil a cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY9 december 2017
It was a great place to work because it was based for people who love church. And I love to go to church because I love Jesus Christ and the Bible. I love the group of friends I made there also.
free lunches
short breaks
Love It
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  West Palm Beach, FL 334099 december 2017
This is a great place to begin in the food business, the people are great, new personal traits are learned during training and scheduling is very flexible for students.
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN8 december 2017
Great work environment! Everyone is really nice and caring. Extremely fast paced. Plenty of opportunities to move up. Overall had a great experience working for this company.
Wonderful place to work
Team member (huidige medewerker) –  Niceville, FL8 december 2017
I absolutely love working here. I come to work and am greeted by smiling faces from both guests and coworkers. We are trained efficiently so we are able to perform our job with confidence. Leadership is always willing to assist and coach us as needed.
good food
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Ashland, KY8 december 2017
The people weren't too bad. pace was very fast and non-stop and it creates stress when some have to pick up slack for others. The food is excellent though and you get a discount.
good food
Minpunten
Fast pace and stressful at times
my work day at chick Fi La
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Wyomissing, PA8 december 2017
I like my day at Chick Fi La because I get to work with the most interesting people there it's like a family atmosphere they really enjoy working with you plus, they value you as a person,
Very good palce to work
nice place to work
Line Cook/Prep (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO8 december 2017
i enjoyed to work with everyone because they helped as i struggled with some personal family problems. they tend to give constructive criticism and i liked that this way i would be able to improve my work ethic
Bedrijfscultuur
She warned us that she was a tough boss.
Team member / Shift Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA8 december 2017
This is a wonderful company to work for and each location is operated by an individual. The operator that I worked for was very generous, and had very high expectations. My only concern working here was that sometimes the expectations were unattainable.
Great and family oriented
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Georgia7 december 2017
Great Place to work, honestly everyone is like family and the managers will always have your best interests at heart along with the customers. LOVE IT
Management was horrible
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Utah7 december 2017
my manager would break all the rules and she was even caught making out with another coworker and didnt get in trouble. i was very disappointed in this. a lot of my coworkers were bad as well
free lunch
no paid time off
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and productive place to work
Cook/Server (voormalige medewerker) –  Aiken, SC7 december 2017
Chick-fil-a was a great place to work at. Very face paced with friendly coworkers. Manager was a great worker but was rude to some workers. Staying busy was sometimes the best but hardest when you were by yourself.
general job
Cooker (voormalige medewerker) –  Davie, FL7 december 2017
work doing jobs: cook, clean, accommodate, deliver orders, cashier, general tasks. I worked while finishing the last year of high school, my grades went down and my parents did not want me to continue working until I finished my studies

Algehele waardering