Chick-fil-A Reviews

9.501 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 9.503 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Awesome first time job or for a career
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Summerville, SC17 augustus 2018
Awesome work environment, good pay and free food on days that you worked. Management is nice but seemed to have favorites. It is possible to turn this job into a career or potentially own a store if you work towards it. Closed on Sundays is a plus.
Pluspunten
Pay, free lunch, incentives, scholarships
Busy all the time
Horrible
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia Beach, VA17 augustus 2018
If you like working with mouthy highschoolers, clueless managers, and dangerous kitchen conditions, than Chik-fil-a is the place for you! This was an absolute nightmare. In the short time i worked there ive seen atleast 5 people come and go. That should paint a pretty clear picture of how things operate there.
Sundays off
Too many to name
A great place to work
Restaurant Attendant and Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX17 augustus 2018
It is a great work environment. Friendly, but very busy. Management very good and usually positive. A most enjoyable experience. great for young people to learn how to interact with cross section of people.
A excellent work environment
Minpunten
Not really good for anyone that is not people friendly
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall great place to work, I wish I could work here forever.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL17 augustus 2018
Chick-Fil-A was such an amazing first job. It taught me how to step outside of my comfort zone and interact with people on a more regular basis and it taught me the value of interaction. The people and the managers have been great and I wouldn’t change anything.
Pluspunten
Free meal each time you work
No overtime
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun job with less than stellar pay
Team Member - Front of the House (huidige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA16 augustus 2018
It's a fun job with a steep learning curve at first, but it can grow tiring over time. Minimum wage is a little too low to compensate for a job like this as it can be stressful at times. Management can be finicky with some policies and solely depends on the leading shift manager.
Pluspunten
Fast paced work environment, great company
Pay isn't great
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun, fast paced work environment
Cashier and Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Fairview Heights, Illinois16 augustus 2018
This is a great place to work if you are just starting out in the work field. The most beneficial fast food place around, and it's fun. Also teaches life skills while working here
Bedrijfscultuur
Very fun work place, if all doesn’t work out with another job they have allowed me to go back and work there.
Chick-Fil-A (voormalige medewerker) –  Corpus Christi, TX16 augustus 2018
Very fun and communicative job, I really enjoyed working there because it was very easy once teamwork took place. I would go back if not given the chance at another job
Pluspunten
Discounts and very nice management
Favoritism
Bedrijfscultuur
It all depends on the operator.
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Littleton, CO and Greeley, CO16 augustus 2018
While I was at my first store I greatly appreciated the team that was built and the true spirit of teamwork carried through. In a fast food job it made every shift much more bearable and our good attitude was clearly reciprocated by the majority of our customers. At the Greeley, CO location however was much more focused on making money. Ironically enough, the location that cared more about the owner making money did a much worse business than the store focused on its people. Overall I believe Chick-fil-A is a great company and for the most part takes really good care of its employees and customers, but there are definitely rotten operators. My one across the board complaint is just the uniform but it still was nothing that would prevent me from working here in the future.
People, community, benifits
Some people, uniform
Its okay.
Team Member/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Meridian, MS16 augustus 2018
I only like one of my managers...everyone else show favoritism. The food is good, but the prices are high. They recently went up even more on their prices so I don't like eating there much anymore.
Friends
SHORT breaks
Fun and Energetic workplace
Cashier/Hostess (voormalige medewerker) –  Chantilly, VA16 augustus 2018
I never really got stressed out I just accepted that it is a popular fast food restaurant that would have its busy days. Working there felt like a huge family that really motivated each other. You learn a lot of respect to use outside work.
Pluspunten
free lunch, fun people, easy duties
Bedrijfscultuur
productive fun working place emphasize teamwork
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Ocala, FL 3447416 augustus 2018
you work hard and learn to be apart of a team. You practice servant leadership and making a difference in someones life through the short time you interact with them.
work enviroment
Just do your job
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Skokie, IL16 augustus 2018
Just do your job when u get there and don’t let others peoples actions decide yours. One key thing is to have a understanding with your boss and co workers
Bedrijfscultuur
Great first job but often taken advantage of by management
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Glen Allen, VA16 augustus 2018
It is a great first job but often time can be stressful. Very long hours especially on weekends but the 50% discount helps. Managers aren’t the greatest. Even when working hard and showing leadership you don’t get compensation. Often taken advantage of if hard worker.
Pluspunten
Discount, okay pay, fast paced
Minpunten
little to no breaks, stressful
Great company!
Team Member/Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Starkville, MS16 augustus 2018
Chick-fil-a stands by its standards. It is a great Christian company that strives to help its community and others. They are careful in hiring people that will love the customers.
fun place to work
Headset/cashier/kitchen (voormalige medewerker) –  Albany, GA16 augustus 2018
Working at Chik-Fil-A was my first job. It's good for teenagers needing to build basic working skills. They really value the growth of their employees.
Great Company
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Royal Palm Beach, FL16 augustus 2018
Chick Fil A inc has offered me skills and oppoutunities that I would be able to use in a corporate job. Management in my case has also extended warmth and support inside and outside of work.
free lunch, scholarship
Bedrijfscultuur
Always show the costumers that their important
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Vicksburg, MS16 augustus 2018
My everyday routine was come in clock in , get straight to work. Taking costumer orders , checking the clocks after every 15 mins to clean sections and doing the second mile challenge going to costumers asking for their drinks so we can refill and more.
Discounts
Heath Care
Bedrijfscultuur
Very productive and fun work place for all
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Plano, TX16 augustus 2018
The job is very sped up so you’re always on your feet . A lot of customers come in expecting fast food , so therefore you must be fast . I would recommend to anyone that likes to exercise .
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful, yet fun place to work. Great for your first employment.
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Tallahassee, FL16 augustus 2018
Very quick-paced, intense, and at times stressful job. The team is the best part about this work. Compensation is average, but the effort is recognized and appreciated.
Great job experience
Director of Training (huidige medewerker) –  Ellisville, MO16 augustus 2018
Very fast paced fun enviroment with great focus on customer relationship. Overall a good learning experience of what it takes to rank highly in customer satisfaction.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag