Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 7.531 reviews worden getoond
Good company
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL16 februari 2018
Good place to work. Lot of benefits. They give u good hours and pay u well. Very fast learning job, good starting out job. Chick Fil A is a good company
overall good
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Frederick, MD16 februari 2018
I overall like environment and mindset of Chickfila but It may be too hard to have a good job there if you have no work experience. They are very professional and want to give customers a good experience of the service they provide. I would recommend it, however, to those who have been working for a while at a previous job.
enviroment, discounts, overall experience
Minpunten
professionalism makes it hard for new workers to have a place there, fast pace can be stressful at moments
Bedrijfscultuur
Very fast paced, not for the lazy
Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lancaster, PA16 februari 2018
It was almost always full with lots to do. The people came in waves, and sometimes we didn't even have enough seats for everyone. The hardest part was keeping up with the stocking of behind-counter items.
A good college job
Team Leader (Front of House) (voormalige medewerker) –  Troy, AL16 februari 2018
Working at Chick-fil-A has improved my skills as a leader and a communicator. Having worked here in college, it was great! I enjoyed the fast paced movement and being able to connect with guests.
Communication, Free Meals
Minpunten
Working with multiple age groups
Great Place to Work
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Littleton, CO16 februari 2018
Great place to work at in high school. You learn allot about teamwork and what you should expect from a job. You also learn allot about customer service.
Pluspunten
Free food if you work 8 hours.
Bedrijfscultuur
Doing marketing was a great way to stay involved in the community and promote great deals.
Unit Marketing Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Austin, TX16 februari 2018
Working at Chick-fil-a as a Marking Dirictor was a great experiance. I was able to learn more about brand loyoty, customer conecction, and catring to company's staff meetings. Going around spreading the great taste of Chick-fil-A was the most enjoyable thing of my job. Also pushing outside sales and coming up with new sale speaicles was a big part of the job.
Great sales system.
Minpunten
A lot of driving and business to business.
I love working here
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashua, NH16 februari 2018
great environment to work and love coming in every day to connect with guest and co-workers! The staff at Chick fil a was very flexible with schedule changes and this helped when unpredictable events showed up in your life.
discount on food
only 30 minute breaks
Fast-Paced
Food Server and Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Kutztown, PA15 februari 2018
Working with Chick-Fil-A was quite an experience. Every day it almost seemed like it was never a dull moment. Although the kitchen was always steamy and lines were mostly long, the one thing I took away from this company that proved to be useful was efficiency.
My Pleasure
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Laurel, MD15 februari 2018
Very good place to work. Very friendly staff and a lot of regular customers. Learn all trades in the store and fast paced. Management will work with you if you are a student going to school.
Good atmosphere
Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Peoria, IL15 februari 2018
I would recomend this place to friends. I am not into religion as much as this company would prefer. They dohave a strong workplace bond and it is a very positive place.
Fun environment
Minpunten
No vacation days or benefits
The Chicken is great
Kitchen Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Waxahachie, TX15 februari 2018
I love chicken. Chicken is great. Gobble Gobble Gobble. Wait, that is a turkey. Cluck, Cluck, Cluck. Eat more chicken. Yay Chick-fil-a. Work there, the chicken is great.
Bedrijfscultuur
Things that happened due to my job everyday task
Front End Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX15 februari 2018
Front end cashier taking orders on the front counter
Helping keeping the Lounge clean, including restrooms
Also responsible for second hand mile service to customers
Assisting customer bring orders to table or children or disable, or elders.
Stocking your area after ever shift. or running drive thru also.
I'm always moving helping customer I enjoy working with customers fast paced it makes my job happier and even easier knowing that i made every last customer I deal with leaving out very happy and helped them completely to the fullest and their were very satified and some felt better . When they leave the goal is to make the customer come back.
FREE MEALS EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT
ROTATING BREAKS DURING SHIFTS
Fun working place,
TEAM LEADER (huidige medewerker) –  Dubuque, IA14 februari 2018
I would diffidently would tell people to work for Chick Fil A. love the work experience. Great people to work with.great first job for young people. Been one of my favorite jobs.
free luch
short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Positive environment with a hint of competition
Kitchen Staff (voormalige medewerker) –  Henderson, NV14 februari 2018
When you start working there they actually give you things and make you feel like you are something more than an employee but after a while they treat you as if you are nothing but slaves. the pay was good but the management needed a little help.
Discounts, Customer satisfaction
Insults, Drama
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Hoover, AL14 februari 2018
My first job started in high school and worked until found better opportunitie. Full time hours with health benefits but no vacation benefits. Good start.
Enjoyed working here
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Southaven, MS13 februari 2018
I really enjoyed working here. It taught me how to multitask. I got to know some of the regular customers. The work environment was really friendly. It taught me about time management.
very quick paced Job
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Sumter, SC13 februari 2018
Working for Chick Fil A, who is another christian based company I gained a lot of life lessons from the older crew members. I also learned that we all should have more respect for the person standing behind the counter or the ones in the kitchen because the fast food industry is not easy.
free lunch
shorts breaks
Chick-fil-a
Kitchen Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Kissimmee, FL13 februari 2018
I worked in the kitchen breading chicken and in food preparation. Worked alongside teams 10-15 people to create welcoming atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside a great team. The hardest part of the job was being on my feet for a long periods of time. Management was incredible. A typical day at work, would consist of working at the breading station.
Free food every shift
Long hours on feet.
Working there was fun
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Ormond Beach, FL13 februari 2018
I enjoyed working there. I made friends with most of my coworkers and respected the managers. They have a good way of running the restaurant, which I appreciated
Bedrijfscultuur
Can be very busy but good, positive environment
Team Member/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO13 februari 2018
A consistent stream of customers throughout the majority of the day. You are able to acquire a little experience in many different areas. There is a positive environment from the managers. It can be difficult to get the hang of the fast pace environment.
Meals after 4 hour shifts