Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 10.279 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
very busy
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia Beach, VA 2345611 november 2018
it was usually busy the management wasn't that great and it was hard to get hours i didn't learn much only to move quickly and get things done right so customers weren't unhappy
free lunch
poor management, no hours
Horrid
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  TN11 november 2018
This environment was horrific. Kitchen staff spit in food that is returned due to being fixed incorrectly. Management has a lack of management skills.
productive and fun
Front Counter/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Panama City Beach, FL11 november 2018
The most enjoyable part about this job was meeting all diverse people everyday! To me the best part of the company is that they train with no experience and by the time you move on , you will definitely be will equipped for what ever you choose next. this job definitely gives a strong foundation.
Pluspunten
free meal, strong work ethic
Minpunten
slow for compensation, short breaks
An okay place
CERTIFIED TRAINER (voormalige medewerker) –  Suffolk, VA11 november 2018
The environment is crazy and very fast-paced. Some days were fun and enjoyable to be there however, management were very much into being the best store that they did not cater to their employees.
CFA @ Buena park. PLEASE READ THIS! worst company i ever worked for
Kitchen Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Buena Park, CA11 november 2018
Looks can be decieving, not so perfect under the surface. Worst company i ever worked for!
Basically like any other fast food job but even worse. hated all the managers there,they were all cocky and ignorant . i felt like they thought they were better than everyone else. Kitchen MOD's would send workers home for the entire day for having the wrong pants on, instead of giving a warning. Kitchen managers there got no clue about food safety or food handling. i was ashamed that all the managers there act so professional but dont know how to do they're job correctly. Didnt give me my uniform untill 2 weeks of working there. managers were rude and would threaten employees with write ups. HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT . only used to work 20-30 hours so i talked to one of the mangers for more hours because i had alot of bills to pay and she refused to give me any extra hours.This is the perfect job for someone who has little to no responsibilities.
the managers there give you that feeling that you're working at a 5 star hotel/restaurant, when its another fast food job that pays minimum wage but u have to work ur butt off.its also a hard job, its not easy at all. So many rules that u must follow or they will terminate you. You are sold a dream with income. No raise work like a slave. No leadership skills everybody comes and quits. managers use title to intimidate others. Management is highly uneducated, unorganized, and immature. There is kids 16-19 being promoted to shift managers not knowing what to do. You do far more than what you are paid for, they expect you to go above and beyond,
  meer... kitchen is always understaffed so you're always doing double the work. Don't Waste Your Time Like I Did, i just really feel bad about the Coworkers i left behind. Kitchen workers always called off, they all hated working there. so many people quit everyday.

i wouldn't recommend to work there at all. from someone like me that worked there with a culinary arts degree, better off working at any fast food place.its the same pay but less BS. i only worked at chickfila because i thought it was different than any other fast food place. I WAS WRONG! IT WAS WORSE.
  minder
Pluspunten
i guess the Coworkers, besides that nothing
Everything, Horrible management
Chick Fil A
Maintenance / Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Wilmington, NC11 november 2018
Great Christian Workplace Good Managers n understanding if u need to call in for a sick day just really not a lot opportunities working there if your a adult.
Free Lunch
Not Much Opportunities
Fun and fast work place
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Little Rock, AR11 november 2018
Chic fil a is know. For fast service but we are not a fast food place I love my job and the people I work with I couldn’t ask for a better job so I offer you to take the next step and do a application.
Good people, raises every 6 months, free break meal
Minpunten
Fast paced, bilingual, different people
Agradable
Cook (huidige medewerker) –  Longview, TX10 november 2018
Lugar muy agradable y acogedor. Buenas personas trabajando.
Fast pace enviorment
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Encinitas, CA10 november 2018
Chick-Fil-A was a tough physical working environment but it also taught me to pay attention to details.
They also taught me cash handling and most of all, to have great customer service
Stressful
Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL10 november 2018
While working at Chick-Fil-A it was very stressful because of the crowd levels and you are expected to get the food out very fast. Some of the management was awesome, but there were some bad ones like all jobs.
Discrimination
Team member (voormalige medewerker) –  Vancouver, WA10 november 2018
When I began, I thought it was perfect. Then the managers became very gossipy and rumors of my body odor began to roam about. Then when asked (illegal questions) about my medications and "what is wrong with me", I knew I was in trouble. When I refused to tell them my personal medical information, they fired me.
Best job I ever had
Director of Hospitality (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Pleasant, SC10 november 2018
Servant Leadership is the most important thing you will learn. Fast paced, hard work, competitive and fun team working together to be the best! Great learning experience
Good Part Time Job
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Nottingham, MD10 november 2018
The hours are very flexible, which is good for a college students and those who aren’t available as much. Free lunch is included, which is always a plus.
Free Lunch
Bedrijfscultuur
Quick and accurate food service
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN10 november 2018
Chick-fil-A has provided me with an abundance of opportunities and experience within management. The operator of my location has continually encouraged me and helped me to grow as a leader.
Free meals
Short breaks, healthcare
Bedrijfscultuur
Amazing people and nice place to work.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Willowbrook, IL9 november 2018
I love working here. I will feel bad when or if i have to leave it. If you wanna nice jod with great people WORK HERE. Lots of being on your feet but thats like all fast food places.
Pluspunten
Discount on food, advancement opertunities
On feet all day
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and friendly work environment
Cashier, Prep (huidige medewerker) –  Delran, NJ9 november 2018
You need to be fast and alert even in stressful situations. You need to know how to communicate and work with others. The hardest part of the job is how stressful it can get when theres a rush, or a negative customer interaction. The most enjoyable part of the job is your coworkers and being able to make others happy.
Free lunch
Scheduling issues
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and comfortable workplace with friendly employees and
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Jackson, TN8 november 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A. The hours were very flexible and the environment made working there enjoyable. It was a very good beginning jon and provided me with opportunities for growth as an employee
Great work development
busy, fast-paced, fun job
TEAM LEAD (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, MD8 november 2018
Very busy seeing a lot of costumers a day, sometimes seeing regulars and being able to create a relationship with them. Making friends with coworkers. Being able to due a different job or learn something new everyday you work.
A fun place to work
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Florida City, FL8 november 2018
Chick-fil-A can bring lots of new activities excitement and it will teach you more about management how to deal with customer and how speed you can be
Pay well
Minpunten
Coworkers sometimes don't get along with each other
Bedrijfscultuur
Great first job for any student looking
Cashier, cook, food bagger, breader and more (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX8 november 2018
chick fil a was an awesome company to work for! the Managers are typically chosen very well and know what they are doing. the only downside is the amount of work for the little pay...
free lunch
Minpunten
lot of work for small pay
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag