Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 6.904 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
Relaxed and fun place to work.
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Statesboro, GA12 december 2017
Working at Chick-Fil-A is a good job for a person that's in college or high school. A typical day at work would go by fast and easy and the most enjoyable part of the job is when you are the cashier.
Free lunch daily
Not many benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
Very nice team members, poor management.
Shift Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Tempe, AZ12 december 2017
you go into a shift, you direct people to do certain task. A few phone calls come in and thats the people who are complaining about their order being wrong and they want a refund or to come back and get their order fix but its against the store policy and you can not do that so you get cussed out or a very angry customer will come back and cause a huge scene. If you are lucky you will have a good day.
Pluspunten
Free lunch, meeting new people
Minpunten
Do not respect the days you want requested off, strict scheduling
Great place to grow
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Fairview Heights, IL12 december 2017
Love Chick-fil-A and everything it stands for. This place has given me an opportunity to grow myself in status and in life. It has taught me patience and opened up doors to many more opportunities. LOVE CFA!!
free lunch
poor healthcare
Fun Place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Davenport, IA12 december 2017
Working up front can be challenging, but fun to interact with the customers. Also it is nice to work with a lot of down to earth people where we can get our work done, but still have fun and make some great people. I've learn a lot especially on how to handle myself with difficult customers. Management was great they help out a lot when it comes to working with your schedule whether if it is with your kids, school, or extra actives outside of work. The hardest part of the job is especially when your working part time it sometimes the hours you work and being put on with a lot of hours in one week then having not so many the next. The enjoyable part is again working with great people, getting Sundays off, and actives while working there.
Enjoyable people and flexibility
Minpunten
Strange hours, especially part timers.
Chick Fil A
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Roswell, GA12 december 2017
Fast paced environment filled with joy all around. Chick Fil A is a great place to work for, you are actually excited to come into work. The task are easy but there is a lot of work to complete.
Pluspunten
Free lunches, management, location, food, Long break
Scheduling occasionally
Good temporary job
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Charleston, SC12 december 2017
It was fast-paced and a little stressful because our most popular guests were drunk college students but it was enjoyable. I learned how to deep-fry chicken, how to make the perfect fries and how to do everything with pleasure, Management was okay although you never saw too much of their face because of all the office work they did. My coworkers were like family we were always there for one another and we cared about each other. The hardest part was not eating all the fires and the most enjoyable part was seeing how much others enjoyed my customer service.
Free meals
Very Productive and Fun with the people I work with
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Rogers, AR12 december 2017
I usually come to work prepared for a busy, and fast-paced working hours. I mainly work up front as a cashier or work in drive-thru doing headset. I believe the hardest part of the job is when we are in rush hour, and we try to be as accurate and as fast as we can when there are probably about 100+ people ordering drive-thru and front counter combined.
Half Price anytime you order at Chick-fil-a
Short-breaks to non if you have you have less than 5 hours of work that day
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced but fun place to work
Team member (voormalige medewerker) –  Amarillo, TX12 december 2017
Must be able to keep up with the fast paced environment and be able to maintain a friendly personality with the customers at all times and be able to resolve problems quickly.
Bedrijfscultuur
An awesome company. Some management was unprofessional.
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Buford, GA12 december 2017
I loved my co workers and I loved the company. They do great things for their community. I think in my experience there were a couple managers who did not reflect the company policies.
Great Experience
Marketing Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Glen Burnie, MD12 december 2017
Typically work 10-7pm as Marketing Director but the schedule was very flexible. Always had off on Sundays. Management was great, owners are outstanding. Really have nothing bad to say other than lunch breaks could be a little longer than 20 minutes.
Pluspunten
Discounted food, pay rates, benefits
short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
It is a great place to work.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Castleton, IN12 december 2017
Chick-fil-A is a great company. I loved working there. Although I never got a raise. The people I worked with were great. It was also a little far a of a drive for me.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced environment and great leadership mentorship work place
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Hollywood, CA11 december 2017
I was both an opener and closer.
I learned a lot from the others in the leadership team. I learned how to be a good leader to others by listening and respecting other's opinions.
In the beginning, I struggled on running shifts smoothly but I was patient with myself to always do better the following day.
Ensuring guest experiences by going the extra mile not just for them but for myself was important.
Great salary
Fun - Fast paced company
Marketing Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Long Beach, CA11 december 2017
Great place to work if your trying to do more than being behind a counter. You are able to utilize your personality skills to provide the best of customer services to all customers.
Fast Paced
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Wilmington, NC11 december 2017
Very fast work environment, constantly busy. Flexible with hours. Friendly coworkers. Must be fast at solving problems with customers and coworkers. Fun job.
Sandwich Artist (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Wayne, IN11 december 2017
A typical day you would walk in with your uniform on whenever your start time is and would start working rightaway. The management here if great. Its just an enjoyable place to work most of the time.
Pluspunten
Free lunch, great emplyees and management
Minpunten
You dont always get the same days off
Bedrijfscultuur
Not well organized at all
Crew Member, Front of House (huidige medewerker) –  Waycross, GA11 december 2017
There are too many management staff and they don't work well together because everyone wants to be the boss. Store is not kept up in the way it should be. Need stricter policies that apply to everyone not just a few.
Great People to Work with
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Rehoboth Beach, DE11 december 2017
Workplace culture was great. Although it could be stressful at times as we are a growing business and heavily populated area. At times is could be very stressful.
Chick-fil-a
COOK (voormalige medewerker) –  Largo, MD11 december 2017
This is probably the best food job Ive had so far, staff pleasant management pleasant, great lunch discounts great food, customers were great never had a true issue in this establishment.
lunch discount
n/a
Fast paced and Competetive
Crew Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Clarita, CA11 december 2017
I was an opener for this company. I would come in early mornings and set the store up for the day. I learned great management skills and how to properly handle customers needs/wants. The environment was very fast paced but fun and enjoyable. I mostly loved being a leader. Always being there for my team and watching them grow just as I did.
free lunches, great relations
short breaks, rude guest
Productive nice people
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Dacula, GA 3001911 december 2017
Nice mangers, very busy everyday, i learned how to be quick and how to serve guest. Management was okay, didnt really seem like I was recongized just there to do work.
Free Food