Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 8.512 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Love this job
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Westminster, CO19 mei 2018
This job was amazing. Super flexible with scheduling. The managers were great and my store manager hired some amazing people to work with. Would HIGHLY recommend.
Pluspunten
Free meals, amazing environment, quick paced
Short breaks, stressful, hard
Very quick-pace
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Apex, NC19 mei 2018
You only have 30 minutes each morning to get the store ready which can be stressful. Breakfast can either be super busy or moderately slow. Usually the second shift from the day before leaves the store dry so you will not have any cups stocked or sauces. I've been in the company for six months and I'm still not trained in everything front line but when a pretty boy walks into the company then they will favor him no matter his skill level.
Very giving company
unfair treatment
Used to be fun.
Thaw chicken, prep chicken, cook chicken (voormalige medewerker) –  Boynton Beach, FL19 mei 2018
Used to have fun working there. The kitchen was a good place to work, but didn't get any training.. Thrown into the middle of lunch rush and was told to be better.. But didn't get any hours to improve my skills
Good co workers
Minpunten
Lack of hours, too many employees
Poor
Backline Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA19 mei 2018
Not a fun place to work, dirty working environment, rude managers, lazy co workers that never do their task on time so we can close in a timely manor.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Regular Chick fil A
Front of House Staff (huidige medewerker) –  Chesterfield, VA19 mei 2018
Just like any restaurant, it seems easy and nice looking in, but it's different behind the counter. Some management is ok; not all. You'll quickly learn that some people won't be as nice as you are to them.
Depends on your supervisors
Team Leader/Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Hyannis, MA19 mei 2018
If you have the pleasure of working for a franchise, you'll probably come across either a very good operator or very poorly chosen operator. In my case, my operator was obviously very unstable and therefore was unsure as to how to run her business. This posed for a very toxic work environment and even restaurant environment after leaving. After I quit, there was a string of others who left as well due to the negligence of the owner. The average Chick-Fil-A runs with 80 employees, and we had 25 at a time. This didn't ever make the owner understand that we needed help until everyone left.
Unresponsive corporate
Bedrijfscultuur
I loved working at chickfila
Team Member/Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Township of Deptford, NJ19 mei 2018
Chickfila was a great company to work at management was amazing and the people were great. A typically day was whatever the team leader put u on. I learned a lot of stuff from how to work faster and be a better person. The hardest part was managing school and working to 11pm
discounted lunch, great people
late nights
good food
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Meridian, MS19 mei 2018
too little pay, annoying managers, expensive, the workers are rude, they make you do too much extra stuff. i would not work there again no matter what.
short breaks, annoying people
Its okay
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Seymour, TN19 mei 2018
They are not as good as everyone says they are. They are not respectful, and I expected more from them. They definitely did not meet my huge expectations for them.
Wonderful Atmosphere
TEAM TRAINER (voormalige medewerker) –  Weatherford, TX19 mei 2018
The culture of teamwork is phenomenal.

A typical day is fast-paces and you rarely slow down.

Management is great for the most part, however some don't know how to separate work and friends and play favorites, which is annoying when you are trying to learn all aspects and positions.
Pluspunten
Free food every time you work (no minimum), great teamwork, wonderful co workers
Minpunten
Long hours, feet hurt, no sitting down until break
Fun Exciting Place
Hostess (voormalige medewerker) –  Denham Springs, LA19 mei 2018
I absolutely loved working here and enjoyed the atmosphere but unfortunately some of my coworkers were bullying several of us that worked there. If I had the opportunity i would possibly go back to work there.
Good environment
Crew Member (huidige medewerker) –  Campbellsville, KY19 mei 2018
Prep chicken, bread chicken, fry chicken and fries, make sandwiches , tea, and leamonade. Learned time management, how to work cash register, people relations, and attention to detail. Closing the store at end of shift was hardest.
free lunch
pay isn't competitive
Great employers
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Katy, TX18 mei 2018
Fast paced job, I learned a lot about customer service, and what my limits were. The management was not the best at scheduling but I doubt it is the same at other locations.
Free drinks!
Minpunten
Short breaks, very fast paced
Bedrijfscultuur
It's definitely something in between all right and insane.
House Member (huidige medewerker) –  2628 W March Lane18 mei 2018
It's usually in between slow and busy on the days that I work. I learned a lot about food preparation, handling, and appropriate sanitation for each area, along with a few other skills. Management is decent enough. The hardest part of the job is actually learning and being patient with everyone in your surroundings. I'd say the most enjoyable part of the job is being assigned to a station that you're actually skilled at and can easily pull off with few issues.
Free break food
Minpunten
Lack of worker's compensation, discrimination, favoritism.
Great team poor management
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA 1914818 mei 2018
Working as Chick-Fil-A team member was a rewarding experience filled with many challenges, but it was a toxic environment and the management was poor.
Great Experience
Productive, fast paced
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX18 mei 2018
The coworkers and managers were very friendly and nice, patient people. Very strict on showing respect and courtesy to our customers , keep that smile and always say "My pleasure."
Discount/free meals
Short breaks
It was alright
Kitchen Staff (voormalige medewerker) –  Augusta, GA18 mei 2018
Not the best job, not the worst. Going through busy stressful times will bring you closer to those you work with though. As it is a fast food restaurant there will be high turnover so you get used to people coming and going.
Free break food
Stress
fun and productive
In Line Kitchen Team (huidige medewerker) –  Washington, DC18 mei 2018
a typical day at work would be a line out the door for at least four hours straight cooking preparing food taking catering orders running back and forth
free lunches
short breaks benefits
Chick Fil A
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC18 mei 2018
Chick Fil A gas great customer service and is always looking for new ways to improve things. Always willing to hear you out and work with you. Great opportunities come from working here.
Pluspunten
Free break meal, flexible with your schedule
Minpunten
Not sure if you get benefits with being full time
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Terrible expirence
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tallahassee, FL18 mei 2018
Chick-Fil-A was cool at first, they promised a raise every 60 days flexible work schedules and a good time working. while working at Chick-Fil-A I did not enjoy my time working my co workers were lazy and I did not receive any raises the whole time working there.
shortbreaks
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag