Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 7.546 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
Doing marketing was a great way to stay involved in the community and promote great deals.
Unit Marketing Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Austin, TX16 februari 2018
Working at Chick-fil-a as a Marking Dirictor was a great experiance. I was able to learn more about brand loyoty, customer conecction, and catring to company's staff meetings. Going around spreading the great taste of Chick-fil-A was the most enjoyable thing of my job. Also pushing outside sales and coming up with new sale speaicles was a big part of the job.
Great sales system.
Minpunten
A lot of driving and business to business.
I love working here
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashua, NH16 februari 2018
great environment to work and love coming in every day to connect with guest and co-workers! The staff at Chick fil a was very flexible with schedule changes and this helped when unpredictable events showed up in your life.
discount on food
only 30 minute breaks
Fast-Paced
Food Server and Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Kutztown, PA15 februari 2018
Working with Chick-Fil-A was quite an experience. Every day it almost seemed like it was never a dull moment. Although the kitchen was always steamy and lines were mostly long, the one thing I took away from this company that proved to be useful was efficiency.
My Pleasure
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Laurel, MD15 februari 2018
Very good place to work. Very friendly staff and a lot of regular customers. Learn all trades in the store and fast paced. Management will work with you if you are a student going to school.
Good atmosphere
Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Peoria, IL15 februari 2018
I would recomend this place to friends. I am not into religion as much as this company would prefer. They dohave a strong workplace bond and it is a very positive place.
Fun environment
Minpunten
No vacation days or benefits
The Chicken is great
Kitchen Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Waxahachie, TX15 februari 2018
I love chicken. Chicken is great. Gobble Gobble Gobble. Wait, that is a turkey. Cluck, Cluck, Cluck. Eat more chicken. Yay Chick-fil-a. Work there, the chicken is great.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Things that happened due to my job everyday task
Front End Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX15 februari 2018
Front end cashier taking orders on the front counter
Helping keeping the Lounge clean, including restrooms
Also responsible for second hand mile service to customers
Assisting customer bring orders to table or children or disable, or elders.
Stocking your area after ever shift. or running drive thru also.
I'm always moving helping customer I enjoy working with customers fast paced it makes my job happier and even easier knowing that i made every last customer I deal with leaving out very happy and helped them completely to the fullest and their were very satified and some felt better . When they leave the goal is to make the customer come back.
FREE MEALS EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT
ROTATING BREAKS DURING SHIFTS
Fun working place,
TEAM LEADER (huidige medewerker) –  Dubuque, IA14 februari 2018
I would diffidently would tell people to work for Chick Fil A. love the work experience. Great people to work with.great first job for young people. Been one of my favorite jobs.
free luch
short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Positive environment with a hint of competition
Kitchen Staff (voormalige medewerker) –  Henderson, NV14 februari 2018
When you start working there they actually give you things and make you feel like you are something more than an employee but after a while they treat you as if you are nothing but slaves. the pay was good but the management needed a little help.
Discounts, Customer satisfaction
Insults, Drama
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Hoover, AL14 februari 2018
My first job started in high school and worked until found better opportunitie. Full time hours with health benefits but no vacation benefits. Good start.
Enjoyed working here
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Southaven, MS13 februari 2018
I really enjoyed working here. It taught me how to multitask. I got to know some of the regular customers. The work environment was really friendly. It taught me about time management.
very quick paced Job
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Sumter, SC13 februari 2018
Working for Chick Fil A, who is another christian based company I gained a lot of life lessons from the older crew members. I also learned that we all should have more respect for the person standing behind the counter or the ones in the kitchen because the fast food industry is not easy.
free lunch
shorts breaks
Chick-fil-a
Kitchen Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Kissimmee, FL13 februari 2018
I worked in the kitchen breading chicken and in food preparation. Worked alongside teams 10-15 people to create welcoming atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside a great team. The hardest part of the job was being on my feet for a long periods of time. Management was incredible. A typical day at work, would consist of working at the breading station.
Free food every shift
Long hours on feet.
Working there was fun
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Ormond Beach, FL13 februari 2018
I enjoyed working there. I made friends with most of my coworkers and respected the managers. They have a good way of running the restaurant, which I appreciated
Bedrijfscultuur
Can be very busy but good, positive environment
Team Member/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO13 februari 2018
A consistent stream of customers throughout the majority of the day. You are able to acquire a little experience in many different areas. There is a positive environment from the managers. It can be difficult to get the hang of the fast pace environment.
Meals after 4 hour shifts
Low wages
Bedrijfscultuur
Never work there willingly!
Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Glen Allen, VA13 februari 2018
The pressure, expectations, and general lack of decency is unbelievable at this place. They have you working in unacceptable conditions with little concern for your personal needs or time. I spent most of my time there sick.

Additionally, the respect and consideration of your own skills is non existent. Not a good business model.
Furthermore, I am offended by the fact that they tout their christianity as a company but have made working for them so insufferable due to their money hungry bottom line.

Not a safe, Christian, or happy employer. And begining to their identity as a unique restaurant.
Minpunten
Low pay, lack of respect and consideration.
A christian enviorment
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Brunswick, GA13 februari 2018
Greet customers run cash register resolve customer complaints. I learned the history of Chick-fil-A and also found out one of my relatives worked @the original Dwarf house.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great work environment with friendly coworkers
Sales and Brand Growth Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Blaine, MN13 februari 2018
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A and made great relationships with my coworkers. However, upper management was slightly disorganized, and much of the lower managers needed better training in leadership.
Satisfaction in the work
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Lancaster, PA 1760113 februari 2018
The nature of the restaurant chain in the area is fast paced, and the work can get stressful at times, but overall I found enjoyment and satisfaction.
Pluspunten
Discount on food at the location, good management team, great work environment, communication.
Minpunten
Days can get long, stressful, and very fast.
Bedrijfscultuur
A fun, high energy place to work if you're willing to work for it
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Charleston, SC13 februari 2018
It's a good place to work to learn Multi-Tasking, Team work, and Dealing with a high stress environment.

A typical day includes working in several different stations preforming different tasks, cleaning your station, and helping other when needed. Depending on the shift you may be assigned cleaning tasks (Scrubbing, moping, etc) to keep the store up to stranded.

The management staff works hard to help you achieve your goals, and work towards a better workplace.

I find the workplace to be lighthearted but serious. Where camaraderie is common place and jokes are welcome. I've made friends here i will likely have for a long time.

The hardest part for is the the high physical demand and the stranger orders. But it's more then manageable.

I enjoy the people i work with. The team fun to be around, helpful, funny, and always a blast.
Pluspunten
Free break food, hard work is well rewarded.
Minpunten
Short breaks, inconsistent schedule.

Algehele waardering