Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 6.893 reviews worden getoond
Love It
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  West Palm Beach, FL 334099 december 2017
This is a great place to begin in the food business, the people are great, new personal traits are learned during training and scheduling is very flexible for students.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN8 december 2017
Great work environment! Everyone is really nice and caring. Extremely fast paced. Plenty of opportunities to move up. Overall had a great experience working for this company.
Wonderful place to work
Team member (huidige medewerker) –  Niceville, FL8 december 2017
I absolutely love working here. I come to work and am greeted by smiling faces from both guests and coworkers. We are trained efficiently so we are able to perform our job with confidence. Leadership is always willing to assist and coach us as needed.
good food
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Ashland, KY8 december 2017
The people weren't too bad. pace was very fast and non-stop and it creates stress when some have to pick up slack for others. The food is excellent though and you get a discount.
good food
Minpunten
Fast pace and stressful at times
my work day at chick Fi La
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Wyomissing, PA8 december 2017
I like my day at Chick Fi La because I get to work with the most interesting people there it's like a family atmosphere they really enjoy working with you plus, they value you as a person,
Very good palce to work
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
nice place to work
Line Cook/Prep (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO8 december 2017
i enjoyed to work with everyone because they helped as i struggled with some personal family problems. they tend to give constructive criticism and i liked that this way i would be able to improve my work ethic
Bedrijfscultuur
She warned us that she was a tough boss.
Team member / Shift Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA8 december 2017
This is a wonderful company to work for and each location is operated by an individual. The operator that I worked for was very generous, and had very high expectations. My only concern working here was that sometimes the expectations were unattainable.
Great and family oriented
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Georgia7 december 2017
Great Place to work, honestly everyone is like family and the managers will always have your best interests at heart along with the customers. LOVE IT
Management was horrible
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Utah7 december 2017
my manager would break all the rules and she was even caught making out with another coworker and didnt get in trouble. i was very disappointed in this. a lot of my coworkers were bad as well
free lunch
no paid time off
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and productive place to work
Cook/Server (voormalige medewerker) –  Aiken, SC7 december 2017
Chick-fil-a was a great place to work at. Very face paced with friendly coworkers. Manager was a great worker but was rude to some workers. Staying busy was sometimes the best but hardest when you were by yourself.
general job
Cooker (voormalige medewerker) –  Davie, FL7 december 2017
work doing jobs: cook, clean, accommodate, deliver orders, cashier, general tasks. I worked while finishing the last year of high school, my grades went down and my parents did not want me to continue working until I finished my studies
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced fun place to work
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA7 december 2017
Had a lot of fun working at Chick-fil-A. My coworkers were easily the best part. Very chill and easy to get along with. Management was also very accommodating and helpful.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Chick FIl A
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Oak Lawn, IL7 december 2017
I dont like, nor have i ever like working at chick fil a. The management is poor, the hours are garbage and for the amount of work and drama that you go through it just isn't worth it
The Job itself.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
working
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX7 december 2017
working here was so fun and amazing the managers where really nice and the guy that owned it was a very understanding person when it came for you to ask him anything. the only thing I didn't like was that when something happened they never talked to you about it they just acted
Great job to learn from
Cashier/Server/Food Prep (huidige medewerker) –  Capitol Heights, MD6 december 2017
Working at Chick-fil-A has taught me a lot. I was trained to be a cashier and I will stay that is my strongest skill. I have learned how to properly stock and clean front and back counter. I have had hands on experience with doing a cash pick up on a register. The Hardest part of the job would be closing. Closing is the most difficult part because some employees don't always complete their cleaning responsibilities and others have to complete it for them. Overall, I think that Chick-fil-a is an amazing place of work. I f you want to grow and work your way up the ladder to higher positions, then this is the place for you.
Free lunch
No benefits, super busy
Ask me in person Please
Food Prep, Cook, Closed (huidige medewerker) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJ6 december 2017
Typical day at work would be busy. Happy customers. I learned a lot. Management is great! Hardest part of the job would be nothing. Most enjoyable part of the job is making customers happy!
Discount on lunch
Short breaks
Fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Gainesville, FL6 december 2017
A typical day at chicfk-fil-awas always busy 24/7. Working at chick-fil-a helped me grow a lot. it helped me not become shy anymore and helped me learn how to make and talk to people. I loved the people that worked there ! The hardest part of this job would have to be consistently staying busy but after a couple of weeks you get used to it and i loved loved loved working there !
Fast-Paced.... no down time
Front Counter Worker (huidige medewerker) –  Davie, FL6 december 2017
Every leader is Hispanic and does not work well under pressure or when its busy. Well, they don't work well period. You could work very hard but make one mistake and the managers are down your throat. They expect you to be a smiling robot that its only emotion is happiness.
Free lunch
Minpunten
Short break, fast-paced and tiring
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
great first job
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Tuscaloosa, AL 354046 december 2017
Great first job. Can be a fast pace and a little stressful, but mostly relaxed. Also depends on the location you work at. Some get more business than others.
Productive and fun workplace
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Hamilton, NJ6 december 2017
My short time as a Chick-fail-A employee was amazing. I enjoyed working here so much everyday I looked forward to going to work. It’s not everyday that somebody enjoys their job rather than complain about having to go to work, but working at Chick-fil-A I have never complained once. I can really say I loved my job.
Pluspunten
Free lunch, friendly customers, friendly co-workers, etc.
Some angry customers