Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 9.514 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Fun and Energetic workplace
Cashier/Hostess (voormalige medewerker) –  Chantilly, VA16 augustus 2018
I never really got stressed out I just accepted that it is a popular fast food restaurant that would have its busy days. Working there felt like a huge family that really motivated each other. You learn a lot of respect to use outside work.
Pluspunten
free lunch, fun people, easy duties
Bedrijfscultuur
productive fun working place emphasize teamwork
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Ocala, FL 3447416 augustus 2018
you work hard and learn to be apart of a team. You practice servant leadership and making a difference in someones life through the short time you interact with them.
work enviroment
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Just do your job
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Skokie, IL16 augustus 2018
Just do your job when u get there and don’t let others peoples actions decide yours. One key thing is to have a understanding with your boss and co workers
Bedrijfscultuur
Great first job but often taken advantage of by management
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Glen Allen, VA16 augustus 2018
It is a great first job but often time can be stressful. Very long hours especially on weekends but the 50% discount helps. Managers aren’t the greatest. Even when working hard and showing leadership you don’t get compensation. Often taken advantage of if hard worker.
Pluspunten
Discount, okay pay, fast paced
Minpunten
little to no breaks, stressful
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Great company!
Team Member/Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Starkville, MS16 augustus 2018
Chick-fil-a stands by its standards. It is a great Christian company that strives to help its community and others. They are careful in hiring people that will love the customers.
fun place to work
Headset/cashier/kitchen (voormalige medewerker) –  Albany, GA16 augustus 2018
Working at Chik-Fil-A was my first job. It's good for teenagers needing to build basic working skills. They really value the growth of their employees.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Great Company
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Royal Palm Beach, FL16 augustus 2018
Chick Fil A inc has offered me skills and oppoutunities that I would be able to use in a corporate job. Management in my case has also extended warmth and support inside and outside of work.
free lunch, scholarship
Bedrijfscultuur
Always show the costumers that their important
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Vicksburg, MS16 augustus 2018
My everyday routine was come in clock in , get straight to work. Taking costumer orders , checking the clocks after every 15 mins to clean sections and doing the second mile challenge going to costumers asking for their drinks so we can refill and more.
Discounts
Heath Care
Bedrijfscultuur
Very productive and fun work place for all
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Plano, TX16 augustus 2018
The job is very sped up so you’re always on your feet . A lot of customers come in expecting fast food , so therefore you must be fast . I would recommend to anyone that likes to exercise .
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful, yet fun place to work. Great for your first employment.
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Tallahassee, FL16 augustus 2018
Very quick-paced, intense, and at times stressful job. The team is the best part about this work. Compensation is average, but the effort is recognized and appreciated.
Great job experience
Director of Training (huidige medewerker) –  Ellisville, MO16 augustus 2018
Very fast paced fun enviroment with great focus on customer relationship. Overall a good learning experience of what it takes to rank highly in customer satisfaction.
great
Cashier/team leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Riverdale, UT16 augustus 2018
great environment and co workers are great to work with.hands on training and company promoted off site events and helped the community with events and fundraisers
Fun and competitive workplace
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Pooler, Ga16 augustus 2018
I would like to go back to work at the Chick Fil A in Pooler. A great place to work with good people. I unfortunately got sick and felt like I needed to leave but it was a great place to work, fast paced and friendly atmosphere.
Good Food with discounts
Inconclusive and Hardworking
Kitchen Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Hinesville, GA15 augustus 2018
The job would've been better if management was more calm and didn't have us scattering around. Hours were not given to many employees but when you did work hours it was always fast paced and under serious pressure, the restaurant was just open and people would pile in. Behind the scene many workers was not happy and didn't give all their efforts.
Pluspunten
Working under massive pressure and as a team
Minpunten
Poor choices and bad hours
God Bless
Scott Peto Owner (voormalige medewerker) –  Williamsburg, VA 2318515 augustus 2018
I loved working here, it gave me the most joy to be able to go to work and see people that loved God. This place is so kind and has such a heart for their customers and their employees. Management was always so understanding.
Chick-Fil-A
Prep person (huidige medewerker) –  Greenwood, SC15 augustus 2018
I really enjoyed working here. The culture is definitely Christian and I'm glad. I'm usually busy chopping and preparing salads and fruit cups and special orders. I'm always cleaning as I go so it doesn't pile up on me.
Good pay for hard work
Minpunten
There are still slackers who make the mission more difficult
Fast paced, competitve
TRAINER (huidige medewerker) –  Dothan, AL15 augustus 2018
Great workplace culture, collaborative, extremely fast paced. A typical day starts at 5 am and ends around 3 pm. I have learned a lot about stewardship, selflessness, excellence, gratitude, and integrity.
Bedrijfscultuur
Summary
BACK OF HOUSE TEAM MEMBER (voormalige medewerker) –  Ellisville, MO15 augustus 2018
I enjoyed working at Chick-Fil-A. After clocking in, I check with the leader of the back of house to see what they need done. They either either put me on the main line preparing sandwiches, buttering buns, cooking fires, or to washing dishes. They taught me to work in these stations as well as teaching me how to make lemonade, filet the filets, bread and cook the filets, strips, and nuggets (fried and grilled). The hardest part of the job may have been keeping up with the amount of customers at times and not falling behind on food. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to coworkers. Making friends in the workplace makes it feel like time passes by faster and gives you someone to talk with.
Free lunch, friendly atmosphere
N/A
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall good place to work at
Shift Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Arlington, TX15 augustus 2018
Flexible hours and great rates to work at. Donates food, follows mission statements and Christianity. Operator seeks development in each person to learn and become a faithful steward of god
Free break
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place but slowly lowering manegment quality
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  West Jordan, UT15 augustus 2018
Fun place to work with great staff, but management is slowly deteriorating. Good pay for the type of job with some, but very little, job advancement ability. VERY good at giving vacation time asked for. Overall nice place, but can get pretty stressful with certain management.
Pluspunten
Free lunch, good pay, good staff, fun environment, vacations.
Minpunten
Low job advancement, deteriorating management.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag