Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 8.512 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Glen Burnie, MD18 mei 2018
They want u to have a great attitude and expect you to follow the core4. Smile, speak enthusiastic, eye contact. I have learned things. Enjoy speaking with the customers
Depends on location
Why Management breaks a job
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Tempe, AZ18 mei 2018
Never before have I experienced such infighting and personal qualms have an effect on work. If it wasn't friends gaining special treatment or people who only wanted to work getting the short end for not bowing to social pressures. DO NOT WORK HERE
Free Lunch
EVERYTHING ELSE
Great job experience
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Augusta, GA18 mei 2018
Great management experience. All store operators are different. If you get a people person operator; the experience can be awesome. If you get a operator that is bottom line driven only, experience can be awful.
Great management training
Benefits are terrible
Great company and culture
Marketing Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX18 mei 2018
This is an amazing company that anyone would enjoy working for as long as there is a good operator running the store. The company culture is amazing and the company is very open to allowing all types of people to work for them contrary to what people believe.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast-paced and friendly work environment
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC18 mei 2018
Chick-Fil-A was a temporary job for me, but it offered me great experience and a friendly work environment that I enjoyed tremendously while I was there.
Bedrijfscultuur
The environment is amazing, great place to work
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Chattanooga, TN18 mei 2018
In total, I have worked for Chick-fil-a for 8 years.

They have always treated me right. Given me great opportunities and advancements and helped me thru tough times financially and most importantly, spiritually. I was hired over the phone 300 miles away from the location that I was designated to work at.

Management has always been awesome and well organized.

The hardest part of the job is the pace. It is definitely not for the faint of heart but every moment is fun and enjoyable. I learned multitasking skills, better customer service and patience.
Free lunches, awesome coworkers
short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
A memorable experience
Team Member/ Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Media, PA18 mei 2018
Chick Fil A was my first experience being employed with a company. They have taught me a lot during my journey there, made my initial level of experience a memorable one and realized my dedication as a hard worker by enhancing my hourly pay and offering me additional hours since my attendance record was superior and I would always fill in positions whenever an employee either called out or was terminated.
Potential for growth
Lack of benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
Very old style fast food chain
Prep/Line Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Township of Brick, NJ18 mei 2018
It is like any other fast food restaurant or worse. Terrible hours for student and teens and the only really redeeming quality is you are off on Sunday.
Pluspunten
discount on food, usually friendly staff, very kind
terrible hours, mismangement
Great Environment
Front Line Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA18 mei 2018
I loved the environment that I was always brought into. Chick-fil-a is a very quick paced work place, and that's another thing I loved about it. The employees are very family-oriented.
Crazy but beneficial
Drive Thru (huidige medewerker) –  Torrance, CA18 mei 2018
Working at chick fil a is not bad due to them accommodating our schedules very well and being "pro" towards school. Many guests come daily to being shy should not be a thing in your personality.
free lunch
Minpunten
always behind on lunch breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Experience providing and growth creating opportunity
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Hampton, GA 3022818 mei 2018
My experience at Chick-fil-A was an interesting one. It taught me social skills, both in coordinating with coworkers and interacting with customers. I better learned how to read people and navigate the workplace in a way that would one, best benefit myself; and two, benefit my work environment. While the workplace culture came with its inevitable drawbacks that follow a variety of personalities; I was still able to find a group that were equally dedicated to excellence, had more experience than I, and were fun to interact with. The hardest part of the job was overcoming my own shortcomings, forcing myself to become better than I came in. But I do feel that I grew in many respects in terms of multitasking, social interaction, and advancing/evolving myself into the person I need to be. It, at the end, was the most enjoyable part as I was able to look back on my progress and be proud of where I'd come to.
Pluspunten
Free lunch, great store owner, generally great coworkers
Minpunten
Occasional disfunctional/unfocused employees, not recieving how many hours I wished
Hours
chef (voormalige medewerker) –  Snellville, GA17 mei 2018
My hours at work were very low. I started to receive 1 or tw days on my shift out of nowhere and I did not even get told a reason why my hours were cut so I left.
very interesting
Cashier, Customer Service, Stocking (voormalige medewerker) –  Smithfield, NC17 mei 2018
Chickfila is a very family oriented restaurant. You meet different people everyday. Making bonds with the customers makes them feel at home. They provide a good choice of food.
Discount off break food.
Bedrijfscultuur
Vibrant place to work with high expectations
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Cedar Rapids, IA17 mei 2018
Worked in many different capacities: Making fries, washing lettuce, washing dishes, taking trash out, mopping and sweeping floors, taking food out to tables during rushes, buttering buns. Management expects you to be the best you can at the jobs you're given.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good, friendly place to work
Server and Hostess (voormalige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL17 mei 2018
It was my first job when I turned 16 and it was an excellent place to start. Everyone was very patient and friendly and it helped me learn a lot about how to interact with all kinds of people and deal with individuals in a professional manner.
Free linches
short breaks
fun
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX17 mei 2018
over all chick fil is a great environment to work at in my case my particular chick fil a was a little not cool. the pay was unrealistic i was getting paid way less than any of the other team members and was putting in more work the hours were alright though overall enjoyed chick fil a only thing that sucked was management
free lunch
no benefits
Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Chantilly, VA16 mei 2018
My typical day is taking orders on the register which is okay for a couple of hours but i get tired of it and want to do something else and sometimes they don't let me and it's especially difficult when you are working full time doing the same thing over and over for weeks.I really don't like standing up all day sometimes I wish I could sit down for a little to let my legs rest . The management is pretty horrible when I first started there it was okay but when I returned back from school it went downhill, two in particular. These two managers have said some pretty mean things to me for example "You should work in the kitchen", "Maybe this job is not right for you", "Why does this guy have to question everything I say?" just to name a few but I've never had a problem with my fellow team members. I also don't understand why they hire people who don't speak any English to work in the front it is so embarrassing when a customer asks them something and they just don't understand and have to ask me to translate . The customers is where this job excels at being bad the customers will complain about everything even if it is about 1 penny I'm not kidding. This one time this customer even told me to "F" myself in the drive-thru because of the breakfast time but that is seen as okay because "the customer is always right" motto is taken way to seriously. I always have this uncomfortable feeling that customers are making rude comments about me in their head 24/7.Anyways at least this place tries to do the right thing sometimes . The most fun times were i was in the cow costume or when I  meer... did this event selling food at a school. Chick-fil-a is not a career neither is it a full time job it is a part-time job at best or a summer job no wonder why people don't stay here for very long.  minder
Free Lunch for most items
Low Pay, Horrible Customer and some managers
fast paced and stressful
Kitchen Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO16 mei 2018
You clock in, wash hands, ask where team lead wants you, and do that and whatever else they tell you to do. It is usually busy, but sometimes it is really slow. It also can get super busy. When it is slow they like to talk a lot while working. The hardest part of the job for me was when it was too busy or too many people telling me to do different things at the same time.
free meal while working
Best in the Food Idustry
Back of House Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Copperas Cove, TX16 mei 2018
Even thought I don't work fast food anymore, Chick-fil-a is the one that I would still recommend not just working at but eating as well! Their standards are spot on and their products are quality! I will always stand by this company and it's food! Its a great place to work if you are willing to work hard and fast! Everyone does their best to be kind and positive even on their bad days, and everything is made fresh everyday!
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and productive work place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, TX 7750516 mei 2018
Working at Chic-Fil-A was a fun experience and productive work space for high school graduates just coming out of school. Plus, having Chic-Fil-A on your resume will help you further in job searches.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag