Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 7.546 reviews worden getoond
Great Job
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Pembroke Pines, FL13 februari 2018
Job and management was great. Typical day at Chick Fil A is clocking in and getting straight to your station which could be fries, salads , packing sandwiches or breading chicken. Only thing that wasn't my cup of tea was the training, They had me trained by younger employees which led to me not properly knowing my station.
Bedrijfscultuur
itis an ok place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Salisbury, MD13 februari 2018
A typical day was to clock in go upfront and either run a cash register, milkshake machine or bagging food. I worked at the one on the campus of Salisbury University so it isn't the typical Chick-fila experience
Bedrijfscultuur
Workers are fun and inspiring but the manegment lacks many fundimental people skills and does not know how to promote based on skill but favorites
Team Member/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Chino Hills, CA13 februari 2018
The owner of chic-fil-a Chino Hills is a sub par owner who cares little for his employees and is more of a boss than a leader. I was very pleased to work with many of the people there and a few members of manegment were not so prude and rash.
Fun co workers
Minpunten
Worse owner and choices of manegment
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast Paced, did not work with my schedule.
Team Member/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Asheville, NC13 februari 2018
This was a great job that I worked at nearly full-time before wrestling season began. Unfortunately, after telling managers several times and even giving them my schedule for the wrestling season explaining how I could not work on days I had tournaments, they still scheduled me on those days. I received a call one weekend right before a match, and was not exactly happy about it. The second time it happened, I did not have my phone on me and was left a voicemail. At this point, I decided maybe it was time to move on to another job.
Pluspunten
Free food on breaks and getting off
Minpunten
Uncooperative with asking off and sports
Bedrijfscultuur
productive workplace and very outgoing staff
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Toledo, OH12 februari 2018
Working at Chick-fil-A was an absolutely amazing experience to have it was good vibes all around, everyone was nice and had a smile no their faces, and overall everyone was great with customers.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Augusta, GA12 februari 2018
I was about 15 or 16 when I started working there. You had to do 10 hours online before coming into the store and actually started working which was a bit stressful but worth the wait. Once I got there and actually started working it was everything that I had to do online which made it really simple and easy to learn. The experience of working there was amazing.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very stressful and not much reward
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Bluffton, SC12 februari 2018
While there are some benefits to this job, there are many other drawbacks. The customers were mostly rude and the work flow was overly fast.There was not a moment of rest when the busy period set in and we often didn't have enough people staffed during the off season. When there were summers, we were overly busy and it made it difficult to work or even have an acceptable break. The pay itself was splendid, which constitutes to the employee longevity. However, you will work with mostly younger, high school aged people.
Pluspunten
Free lunch and discounts for food when you're not on shift.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Friendly fast paced environment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago, IL12 februari 2018
This place was a friendly fast paced environment. I loved the diversity within this company. This would be an ideal company for someone straight out of high school trying to make some extra money and can work a flexible schedule
Bedrijfscultuur
The friendliest environment you will ever come across
Employee/Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Downey, CA12 februari 2018
Most of my customer service skills came from working here. The environment they create is one that is supposed to feel homey. Everyone is always on their best behavior to make sure customers have the perfect dine-in experience. I loved catering to people in such a friendly manner, because customers would reciprocate that energy, ultimately making me happy as well. My favorite part was the free food during breaks, it's delicious.
Bedrijfscultuur
it was fun and stressful
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Vicksburg, MS12 februari 2018
I liked it but I don't like how they handle situations. The way they are said to be is not really how it is. You kind of just have to go with the flow.
free lunch
breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Work palce will not work with your schedule .
TEAM MEMBER (huidige medewerker) –  Monroe, GA12 februari 2018
very rude managers.
they cut my hours because i had to leave work and i was sick.
they will schedule you on days that you are NOT available.If you have to call out , they will bring you into the office .
Pluspunten
free food when food cost is low
makes you take 10 min breaks on saturday
Not a bad Place
Team Trainer (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange Park, FL12 februari 2018
I worked at the Chick-fil-A on wells road. This location had several minor management issues. The work their employees very hard for little payment. However, it was not the worst place to work at.
Free meals.
Short breaks.
nice christan place
Food Preparation Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Aiken, SC12 februari 2018
I love the stuff and my manger was amazing and I would change if I had the change to go back I would nice clean place and I would tell people to go there
free meals
short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
good
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Christiansburg, VA12 februari 2018
good place to work, and great place to be even as a customer. friendly environment, great co-workers, understanding bosses, and most importantly, good hours and pay
Bedrijfscultuur
It's overall a good experience
Director of Operations (huidige medewerker) –  Glen Burnie, MD11 februari 2018
While I love working at CFA it can be very stressful. There are a lot of things that can go wrong but overall it is an enjoyable place to work.I have been working at the same location for over 4 years now and I am still surprised by the situations I am put into. I am grateful for the skills I have picked up as a result of my employment. However it is not always an enjoyable experience. As with all employment there will be people you just don't like for various reasons. At least at the store I work we are like a big family where we may fight but we still enjoy each others company.

If I had to say the best part of the job would be interacting with the guests. However on the flip side guests are also the worst part of the job. People in general make coming into work some days more difficult,

Overall I enjoy my time at the store but it is not a job to stay in forever.
Pretty good.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX11 februari 2018
It was to be expected from a Christian based fast food chain they were strict but very good with working with you I was cashier so it can get very busy but after a few days I got the hang of it they were good at letting me know what to do
Learn quick, nice, polite
Can get very busy
Strict
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Portsmouth, VA11 februari 2018
Their very precise about there guidelines and regulations... If I were anyone looking to work there please be very careful. No, it is not a bad place to work, just try not to slip up in anyway because there aren't warnings.
free lunches
strict rules
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast-paced and competitive, but also judgmental
Certified Trainer (voormalige medewerker) –  Midlothian, VA11 februari 2018
A typical day at work is go, go go super fast-paced. If you're taking initiative and you genuinely care about your job you will not stop moving and your day goes by very quickly. You work with a wide variety of people, but a lot are younger so sometimes for my age group it was hard because they don't care the way we do. It taught me how to adapt to each particular person I trained or oversaw. We had tons of opportunity to learn more and grow, but the management seems almost sexist, as if a woman can't be in positions of leadership (especially in the kitchen, we've noticed.) I loved my job there, though. It was really fun most days. I definitely need something more out of life that they couldn't give me though, which is why I chose to move on.
Bedrijfscultuur
Horrible management and poor scheduling
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Florida11 februari 2018
I’ve worked at chick fil a for almost a year and I’ve decided to quit. The managers are qluicky and full of drama. You aren’t allowed to have a conversation with another team member without being told to stop talking, while shift leaders talk about nonsense. It’s like jail and the scheduling sucks at my particular location. Standing for 4+ hours is hard on your back and it’s a tedious job that gets boring. We only got a $3.50 discount which can’t even buy a sandwich. I was away for 10 days and requested off, when my manager scheduled me when I was out of state,I had no phone and didn’t know until the week after. I received my first write up which they made my final write up for not communicating. Employees there act too nice to be true. It’s all a façade, most of my peers I worked with also don’t like it. But it’s hard to leave somewhere when you get paid $13 an hour.
$3.50 discount, $13 an hour
Minpunten
Poor scheduling, rude management, jail like
Bedrijfscultuur
very fun work place just too relaxed
Supervisor/Cook (huidige medewerker) –  Winston-Salem, NC11 februari 2018
I loved the crew plus co-workers and is was a very easy job. Management just too relaxed on workers. The culture of a Chick-Fil-A workplace should be enjoyable for everyone workers and consumers.
free lunch