Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 6.893 reviews worden getoond
Challenging and Rewarding
Store Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL6 december 2017
Family culture, but difficult work/life balance. Hard work is rewarded with pay increases and upward advancement. Insurance benefits and some paid vacation available.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
nice co workers
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Park, FL5 december 2017
CFA is a great place for teens who are looking for their first job as it provides them with a sense of responsibility and accountability. Good way to enter the workforce.
meal voucher
Minpunten
not always best at communication, short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
TEAM LEADER (huidige medewerker) –  8673 Summit Centre Way Orlando, Florida5 december 2017
Had a good time working at this place that was so great. Fun time, good people. Care given, happy time. The people care about stuff and things and life is great.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and enjoyable place to work.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Americus, GA5 december 2017
A typical day at the Chick-Fil-A I am currently employed at is usually a little busy. Most of the employees generally attempt to work together. Although there are the average problems, usually a day goes by pretty productive and enjoyable. Although it has its stressful moments, majority of the employees know how to handle them. Honestly, things can be quite frustrating frequently. I have learned how to ignore the negativity and problems to have a good day at my Chick-Fil-A.
Bedrijfscultuur
Bad owner do not work here
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Auburn, CA5 december 2017
Owner does not know how to run a business well. When I worked here she wouldn't give us towels, we were constantly under-staffed she'd schedule people so they couldn't take a 30 by scheduling them at weird times such as 5:35-close which makes them ineligible to take a 30. She would fire people once they put in their two weeks, she doesn't connect with employees at all, and when she was actually in the store she would just sit in her office and stare at the cameras and watch us, then come out and confront us if we do one little thing wrong.
Fun co workers
everything else
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Productive workplace
Crew Member (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA5 december 2017
I have been working for Chick-Fil-A for about a month now. I am a team member and I run the line, I assemble the food and package it, so it can be distributed to the customers. During this time, I have learned to close the store late at night and even open the store early in the morning. I can usually run the line by myself when it’s not lunch rush. My daily responsibilities are to restock and clean. When I close I must help clean the whole store which includes scrubbing down everything, washing dishes, restocking and compacting all trash. When opening, I must turn everything on, reassemble the line to make sure we are ready to open, and in the mornings, I make some breakfast food items.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Terrible management
Team Member/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Stafford, TX5 december 2017
Terrible management, minimum pay, no advancement opportunities, very hipocriticle to their customers, very dirty environment behind the counter where customers dont look, would only let us take breaks every 8 hours worked
Discounted lunch
No free lunches
Bedrijfscultuur
Positive environment with friendly employees all around.
Back of House Coordinator / Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Cartersville, GA5 december 2017
Chick-Fil-A is really the best of fast food. Competitive pay, friendly co workers all around, and some good food. They are usually also very busy and fast paced environments which can make the day go by faster. Unfortunately the leadership team kept adding useless leadership roles and positions and the back of house director was clueless about his job duties, therefore provided no feedback or anything helpful to the regular employees.
free food, flexible hours
leadership, super busy
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
Good place to work at
Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Hanover, PA5 december 2017
Good place to work for they r a Christian company and treat people good nice manager owner is ok to the only problem I had there is they wouldn't give me any acomidations coming right out of a major surgery and I rehurt my back do to that
Great place
Hiring and Training Director/HR (huidige medewerker) –  Texas5 december 2017
CFA is a great place to work for and with. I learn something new everyday I love that it is teaching me to grow and develop. Many opportunities to adv acne in the company
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice place to work with good schedule flexibility.
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Longview, TX5 december 2017
Chick-fil-A is a good place to work. l have built good relationships here that will last a lifetime. All the employees are as advertised and friendly to everyone.
productive and fast paed
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Wilmington, NC5 december 2017
clock in and get right to work
i learned how to multitask
managemant was good
very fast paced
i would have to say cleaning at night there is a lot that goes into cleaning there
the interaction with others
free break meals
short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work and good advancement
Team Leader/ Hiring Management (huidige medewerker) –  Camden, DE5 december 2017
It is a very fast paced with a lot of action. Your enjoyment can be determined by the Operator or GM because if they aren't good then life won't be great. I was lucky enough to have a great Operator that was really hands on and one on one with our crew.
productive
Kitchen Crew Member (huidige medewerker) –  McDonough, GA5 december 2017
Chick fil A is a pretty decent restaurant to work at. The food is great, the customer service policies are respectable, and there is a cool workplace culture.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
fun place but stressful
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Midland, TX5 december 2017
Fun place to work also just some stuff where stressful. When our manager would scream at us all the time. I dont have a lot to say about this job it was just a temporary job.
free lunch
short breaks
Great Entry Level Job
Full-Time Kitchen Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Littleton, CO5 december 2017
Chick-fil-a, as with most fast food franchises, is great as an entry level job for people looking to get started in the workplace. It can however, get incredibly stressful during peak periods and in my experience this is also where the "team-oriented" aspect of the job completely falls apart. Across three different stores, drama and angst were always incredibly present when things weren't going right.
Lunch allowance per 5hr or more shift, paid well with opportunities for raises
Stressful, Lack of Team-Mindedness, Drama
productive
Server and Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Boise, ID5 december 2017
I really enjoy work with my team members because they were so cooperative,understanding and helpful .I learn not just how to work but even team work in harmony.
It is not a career...
Food Prep (voormalige medewerker) –  Tupelo, MS4 december 2017
Unless you know the right people in this company, you will never advance past a team member. People always assume you come to the job knowing exactly what to do.
free lunches.
leads and directors.
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful but great for real life training
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Union City, GA4 december 2017
Chick-fil-A is great for developing work skills but is not great for long term jobs as they take everything seriously and don’t give out exceptions and also start you off at minimum wage which isn’t great
Free lunch
Strict no exceptions
Bedrijfscultuur
Good for youth looking to get their feet wet with leadership
Kitchen Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Lenoir City, TN4 december 2017
Not a bad place to work if you are young and looking to be developed into a leader. Very competitive and always busy. Managers do well developing team members.
Free lunch
Minpunten
Short break, so busy it can be stressful

Algehele waardering