Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 9.514 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Great people
Hospitality Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Chattanooga, TN15 augustus 2018
A typical day is busy. We have rushes with lines of people waiting. We get them in and out fast. I learned to work with a team. Management overall was good. Hardest part is standing longer periods of time with one break.
free meal
Only one break
Bedrijfscultuur
A productive and fun place to work
Kitchen/Front Counter Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Orange City, FL15 augustus 2018
Working here has been quite a fun experience. It can be stressful at times due to the speed of the job, but overall I'd say its a great time all around. Management is great here, they really know how to get stuff done. You typically work 5-10 hours a day.
Pluspunten
Free meals during shift, free drinks
Minpunten
They can low ball your hours sometimes
Bedrijfscultuur
Good company, but not a place you can grow
Marketing Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Lilburn, GA15 augustus 2018
If you are in the marketing field, or just an intern, there is not much room for you to grow. Other than that Chic Fil a is good company to learn from.
Bedrijfscultuur
Loved the people I worked with, didn’t like the managers
Fast Food Worker (huidige medewerker) –  Cedar Rapids, IA15 augustus 2018
Review on chick-fil-a was fine for a summer job but wouldn’t want to work full time. I had the job for the end of my school year and my summer but the environment is kind of rude and is a stressed place to work.
Pluspunten
Free meal every time you work
Mean people
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Apply there if you’re willing to work hard
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA15 augustus 2018
Overall it was a good experience but I would not apply if you’re not ready for the heat that comes with it. They work around any activities but are not willing to have a one on one conversation with employees.
Bedrijfscultuur
Awesome place to work at
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Lakeland, FL15 augustus 2018
I think is an awesome place to work at would recommend working there their is always opportunity to move up in leadership. The manegers are great the atmosphere as well.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced and friendly environment.
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY15 augustus 2018
Pretty much extremely fast-paced 24/7. I went through extensive training through videos. I learned a lot about preparing the food, treating customers, and about the company. The hardest part of the job is definitely the pace. The most enjoyable part of the job is the very friendly environment--everyone is helpful and friendly.
Great people & flexible schedule
Trainer (voormalige medewerker) –  Lafayette, LA15 augustus 2018
Great people to work for, flexible hours and great management. They provided me with essential learning skills to go out and pursue my future careers.
Great management, Great people, Great hours
Repetitive work, Bad customers
fast paced job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Cypress, TX15 augustus 2018
very fast paced. Be ready for a lot of standing, bending and carrying boxes. low hourly pay rate for the amount of stuff they require you to do. but the people that I worked with made it very fun.
discounts
Minpunten
short breaks, not paid enough for what you have to do
Bedrijfscultuur
I love the job itself but i do not agree on the benefits and pay rates.
Cashier/Cook/Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC14 augustus 2018
This is a fairly easy but a steady paced job. On another note, they do work me unusually long hours. Evaluations at my locations are not often and vacation/PTO is not offered. Hours can be very inconvenient especially during football season.
very fast paced, stressful
Team Member/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Marina del Rey, CA14 augustus 2018
very stressful job, people don’t know what they want all the time, very fast paced constantly busy never not a line but sometimes you come across really cool people
free meals
saying my pleasure
Good job for a teenager
Hospitality Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Yuma, AZ14 augustus 2018
I enjoyed working at chick-fil-a for a while. I think it was a great way to establish customer service skills. I guess the only negative thing I can say is that they were not considerate of the fact that I was a student had to go to school at 7 am after closing. But it was nice to have Sundays off.
Good coworkers
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC14 augustus 2018
A regular day going to chick fil a was most of the time good. I have learn so much from being there such as always staying positive even if you wasn’t having the best day at least you can be polite and nice to the guest. The management was kind of rocky but I did get use to it.
Pluspunten
Made some real good friends, I love I can get something to eat on my break
Not enough opportunities
Bedrijfscultuur
A very fast paced, fun, and technological environment!
Shift Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Cartersville, GA14 augustus 2018
Chick-Fil-A is a wonderful company to work for. They are so flexible with your hours! They support you in any goals or ambitions you have and so many supports to help you along your way.
Pluspunten
Free food, technology, over time, fun people, family
Decent place to work
Cashier/Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ14 augustus 2018
Overall decent place to work, store manager wasn't the easiest to get along with but assistant store manager was easy to get along with and would be the one that would work with the employees
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun workplace.
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Hanover, MD14 augustus 2018
A typical day at work for me was I would get there 30 min early and eat my free meal so I didn't have to take a break duding my shift because I didn't want to miss any money. After that I would get started on my shift.
Great first job
o Front Counter Help. Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Federal Heights, CO14 augustus 2018
This was a great first job as a 15 yr old. I would recommend this as a good start for students, they work well with minors and wont interfere with school life.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a fast pace, fun work environment with oppourtunities to grow and move up.
Trainee Specialist and Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Centerville, UT14 augustus 2018
I had a great experience working here. It was a good starting point to creating a future career. I had many chances to advance and grow in this company. I made a lot of great friends and loved my employers. Chick-fil-a was flexible and reasonable with my schedule.
Free meals, fun environment
Minpunten
Extremely fast pace, constantly on your feet
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive fun work place.
Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Mechanicsburg, PA14 augustus 2018
Chick fil a is full of joyfulness and excitement. The people are friendly from customers to employees. The hours are manageable and the pay is great..
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive work place with amazing customer service
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Perry, GA14 augustus 2018
It was an amazing work place! Always amazing and nice management . We where like a big family! You had to be able to work under stress and get things out as soon as possible! But with the great chick-Fil-a team members we all got the job done!
Pluspunten
Discount for family, and for you to eat
Short break
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag