Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 6.922 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced fun place to work
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA7 december 2017
Had a lot of fun working at Chick-fil-A. My coworkers were easily the best part. Very chill and easy to get along with. Management was also very accommodating and helpful.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Chick FIl A
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Oak Lawn, IL7 december 2017
I dont like, nor have i ever like working at chick fil a. The management is poor, the hours are garbage and for the amount of work and drama that you go through it just isn't worth it
The Job itself.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
working
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX7 december 2017
working here was so fun and amazing the managers where really nice and the guy that owned it was a very understanding person when it came for you to ask him anything. the only thing I didn't like was that when something happened they never talked to you about it they just acted
Great job to learn from
Cashier/Server/Food Prep (huidige medewerker) –  Capitol Heights, MD6 december 2017
Working at Chick-fil-A has taught me a lot. I was trained to be a cashier and I will stay that is my strongest skill. I have learned how to properly stock and clean front and back counter. I have had hands on experience with doing a cash pick up on a register. The Hardest part of the job would be closing. Closing is the most difficult part because some employees don't always complete their cleaning responsibilities and others have to complete it for them. Overall, I think that Chick-fil-a is an amazing place of work. I f you want to grow and work your way up the ladder to higher positions, then this is the place for you.
Free lunch
No benefits, super busy
Ask me in person Please
Food Prep, Cook, Closed (huidige medewerker) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJ6 december 2017
Typical day at work would be busy. Happy customers. I learned a lot. Management is great! Hardest part of the job would be nothing. Most enjoyable part of the job is making customers happy!
Discount on lunch
Short breaks
Fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Gainesville, FL6 december 2017
A typical day at chicfk-fil-awas always busy 24/7. Working at chick-fil-a helped me grow a lot. it helped me not become shy anymore and helped me learn how to make and talk to people. I loved the people that worked there ! The hardest part of this job would have to be consistently staying busy but after a couple of weeks you get used to it and i loved loved loved working there !
Fast-Paced.... no down time
Front Counter Worker (huidige medewerker) –  Davie, FL6 december 2017
Every leader is Hispanic and does not work well under pressure or when its busy. Well, they don't work well period. You could work very hard but make one mistake and the managers are down your throat. They expect you to be a smiling robot that its only emotion is happiness.
Free lunch
Minpunten
Short break, fast-paced and tiring
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
great first job
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Tuscaloosa, AL 354046 december 2017
Great first job. Can be a fast pace and a little stressful, but mostly relaxed. Also depends on the location you work at. Some get more business than others.
Productive and fun workplace
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Hamilton, NJ6 december 2017
My short time as a Chick-fail-A employee was amazing. I enjoyed working here so much everyday I looked forward to going to work. It’s not everyday that somebody enjoys their job rather than complain about having to go to work, but working at Chick-fil-A I have never complained once. I can really say I loved my job.
Pluspunten
Free lunch, friendly customers, friendly co-workers, etc.
Some angry customers
Challenging and Rewarding
Store Director (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL6 december 2017
Family culture, but difficult work/life balance. Hard work is rewarded with pay increases and upward advancement. Insurance benefits and some paid vacation available.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
nice co workers
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Park, FL5 december 2017
CFA is a great place for teens who are looking for their first job as it provides them with a sense of responsibility and accountability. Good way to enter the workforce.
meal voucher
Minpunten
not always best at communication, short breaks
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
TEAM LEADER (huidige medewerker) –  8673 Summit Centre Way Orlando, Florida5 december 2017
Had a good time working at this place that was so great. Fun time, good people. Care given, happy time. The people care about stuff and things and life is great.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and enjoyable place to work.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Americus, GA5 december 2017
A typical day at the Chick-Fil-A I am currently employed at is usually a little busy. Most of the employees generally attempt to work together. Although there are the average problems, usually a day goes by pretty productive and enjoyable. Although it has its stressful moments, majority of the employees know how to handle them. Honestly, things can be quite frustrating frequently. I have learned how to ignore the negativity and problems to have a good day at my Chick-Fil-A.
Bedrijfscultuur
Bad owner do not work here
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Auburn, CA5 december 2017
Owner does not know how to run a business well. When I worked here she wouldn't give us towels, we were constantly under-staffed she'd schedule people so they couldn't take a 30 by scheduling them at weird times such as 5:35-close which makes them ineligible to take a 30. She would fire people once they put in their two weeks, she doesn't connect with employees at all, and when she was actually in the store she would just sit in her office and stare at the cameras and watch us, then come out and confront us if we do one little thing wrong.
Fun co workers
everything else
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Productive workplace
Crew Member (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA5 december 2017
I have been working for Chick-Fil-A for about a month now. I am a team member and I run the line, I assemble the food and package it, so it can be distributed to the customers. During this time, I have learned to close the store late at night and even open the store early in the morning. I can usually run the line by myself when it’s not lunch rush. My daily responsibilities are to restock and clean. When I close I must help clean the whole store which includes scrubbing down everything, washing dishes, restocking and compacting all trash. When opening, I must turn everything on, reassemble the line to make sure we are ready to open, and in the mornings, I make some breakfast food items.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Terrible management
Team Member/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Stafford, TX5 december 2017
Terrible management, minimum pay, no advancement opportunities, very hipocriticle to their customers, very dirty environment behind the counter where customers dont look, would only let us take breaks every 8 hours worked
Discounted lunch
No free lunches
Bedrijfscultuur
Positive environment with friendly employees all around.
Back of House Coordinator / Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Cartersville, GA5 december 2017
Chick-Fil-A is really the best of fast food. Competitive pay, friendly co workers all around, and some good food. They are usually also very busy and fast paced environments which can make the day go by faster. Unfortunately the leadership team kept adding useless leadership roles and positions and the back of house director was clueless about his job duties, therefore provided no feedback or anything helpful to the regular employees.
free food, flexible hours
leadership, super busy
Was deze review nuttig?JaNeeRapporteren
Good place to work at
Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Hanover, PA5 december 2017
Good place to work for they r a Christian company and treat people good nice manager owner is ok to the only problem I had there is they wouldn't give me any acomidations coming right out of a major surgery and I rehurt my back do to that
Great place
Hiring and Training Director/HR (huidige medewerker) –  Texas5 december 2017
CFA is a great place to work for and with. I learn something new everyday I love that it is teaching me to grow and develop. Many opportunities to adv acne in the company
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice place to work with good schedule flexibility.
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Longview, TX5 december 2017
Chick-fil-A is a good place to work. l have built good relationships here that will last a lifetime. All the employees are as advertised and friendly to everyone.

Algehele waardering