Chick-fil-A Reviews

10.064 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 10.067 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Great chick fil a
Front counter (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX 7702410 oktober 2018
I enjoyed working there but fast food just wasn't for me. Employees were nice and friendly. Definitely made you feel like everyone was a family there.
It was ok
Guest Services Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL10 oktober 2018
Crazy, hectic, non stop. Some people are friendly, some are not. It has a lot of turn over. The managers are not supportive of each other or the crew.
Good work for students
Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago Ridge, IL10 oktober 2018
The hours were flexible but managers are always asking part timers to work more hours. Quick promotions and easy to learn through their training programs.
Pluspunten
free lunches based on team performance
no benefits
Chick fil a
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK10 oktober 2018
Very fast paced, everyone has a role. They work very well as team players. Everyone is always happy, their good about helping you in school and advancing in the career.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast-paced job with pleasant coworkers but relatively unpleasant management.
Front of House Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Hickory, NC10 oktober 2018
A typical day at work involved checking the board for your position and doing as you're told. The lunch rushes were complicated enough, and were made more so by harsh managers. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the children and exchanging their toys for ice cream cones.
Pluspunten
Employee meals (6.50 subtotal or under for breakfast, 7.50 or under for lunch)
Minpunten
Short breaks, lack of constructive speech, favoritism
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place for a first job.
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Humble, TX10 oktober 2018
Excellent management, everyone was very well trained in every aspect. Outstanding customer service. High stress job but you stay very busy so thye time goes by very quickly.
Bedrijfscultuur
It’s a great place to start!
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Arlington, TX10 oktober 2018
Chick-fil-A has given me countless opportunities that I have happily embraced. The management is amazing and I definitely recommend working at North Collins in Arlington because it’s the best one out there. I do, however, have a problem with the wages because I feel like one must jump through hoops in order to get a decent raise. Overall, it’s a good place to start and it has definitely opened me up as a person.
Pluspunten
$5 credit each lunch (pay the difference after that), 50% off of catering trays (limited), leadership opportunities
Minpunten
Always busy (can be good, but you need to breathe sometimes), May not always get a break, could be paid better, going outside to take orders in the heat or cold
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
A stressful workplace where everyone works very hard and together.
Hospitality Professional/Drive Thru Captain (huidige medewerker) –  Sheridan, CO10 oktober 2018
A day at work looks like when I arrive that hard work starts right away and then very early in my shift I get a short 30 minute break that is unpaid. Then its back to work for the rest of my shift (up to 7 hours).
Nice work environment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lutz, FL9 oktober 2018
Super fun place to work. Managers are super down to earth. Although it gets super busy, everything is very organized. I enjoyed my coworkers and the connections i made during my employment.
Free meal
Gotta start somewhere
Kitchen Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Gilbert, AZ9 oktober 2018
Its hard work, especially during busy hours. Boring. Doing the same thing everyday, all day. Very repetitive. Only work here short term. Not long term job.
Bedrijfscultuur
Can be a fun place to work
Cashier and food (voormalige medewerker) –  Mansfield, TX9 oktober 2018
This was my first job. Easy job, high volume and quick paced restaurant. I would receive my duties upon arriving to work. Cashier and Table cleaner
Pluspunten
Fun as a kid to work at.
no room for advancment
Bedrijfscultuur
Very fast paced but fun!
Team member (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, MD9 oktober 2018
When I first started training, it was very stressful because of how quick you have to move during rushes, but once you get a flow going and learn the basics, you'll develop your own system and be just as quick as everyone else! I loved coming to work pretty much every day, and it really is great to put a smile on your customer's faces. Make your job YOUR job and take care of your customers!!
Pluspunten
great team work, get trained for most stations
Bedrijfscultuur
Great service, Great Paychecks, Great food, and Great people.
Cook/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Ridgeland, MS9 oktober 2018
This is an overall great place to work if you are looking for some place to work. Great environment, and the people are bery polite all of the time.if you are lookin for a secure job thwn this is the place for you.
Pluspunten
Free lunches every once in a while
Short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
fast paced
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ8 oktober 2018
chick-fil-a was very fast pace. the company itself wasnt bad i actually liked it. i had some issues with a coworker and a manager. you have to complete tasks before you can get any of the discounts they offer.
the company was good
Minpunten
manager and wife both worked there
Typical day
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Burleson, TX8 oktober 2018
A typical day consisted usually of very fast paced duties with constant pressure. The need to find something to do at Chick-fil-a was none like I have ever experienced. You would feel weird if you were not doing anything as everyone was constantly doing something to ensure stability. A good job for teens and young adults but would not recommend for a long-term career.
Free lunch
Minpunten
Low pay, not many benefits
Favorite Job so far
Team Member, Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Provo, UT 846048 oktober 2018
I loved working here. I also had such amazing co-workers that we’re friendly and fun to be around, yet we always still got the job done. It was fast-paced which I really loved instead of being bored. The management is really great as well, and discounts on the food was always a plus. If you asked to be cross-trained they’ll always try and help you and work something out.
Bedrijfscultuur
At Chick-fil-A was one of my favorite places to work
Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Saint George, UT8 oktober 2018
A typical day at work at Chick-fil-A for the constantly people there was no time for any down time. There Was Always Something There to do. The people there at Chick-fil-A we're so kind and so respectful up their employees. But I made the mistake of relocating to Hurricane Utah and I wish I had what I have learned there at Chick-fil-A is how to work as a tea. m and how fast food place is supposed to be ran. The management at Chick-fil-A was fun to be around I look forward to every day when I went to work the hardest part of the job is not getting so many hours there. the enjoyable part of the job was that I got to interact with all the customers
Nine
Not enough hours
Best for temporary jobs
Shift leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Casa Grande, AZ8 oktober 2018
Management at the Chick-Fil-A I worked at did not work with people whatsoever. If you did not try to kiss their butt they wanted nothing to do with you and would make that apparent. The job is very fast paced and there is a lot of pressure on you. The free meals were good though.
free lunch, workable schedules
management, stressful
Bedrijfscultuur
A great fast paced environment with a fun team!
Team Member/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Peachtree City, GA8 oktober 2018
I loved working here! I would go back in a heartbeat if I moved back to the area. People are so friendly and happy to serve! I loved my bosses! They were so respectful and acted as just normal members of the team while still leading. They really want everyone to reach their fullest potential and to be happy in their work! I loved it!
$6 of break food. Great team. Fast paced
Short breaks. No benefits. Stressful
Fast paced
Crew Member and Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK8 oktober 2018
The employees are very rude and cutthroat to each other, refuse to help each other out but demand help from other employees. Don't want to work their employees enough to be able to pay for stuff and don't give many hours to newcomer employees.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag