Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 9.174 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
competitive pace
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Savannah, GA16 juli 2018
the most enjoyable part of the job is customers interactions. you can also learn a lot about the job. the workplace culture is fast paced and competitive.
free lunch
co-workers, competitive pace
Great job
Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Rock Hill, SC16 juli 2018
Everything about this job was great except management had favorites and it was evident and unfortunate. I would definitely recommend this job to anyone who enjoys helping people and making a positive impact on people.
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Martinsburg, WV16 juli 2018
I loved working there l. Everyone there is amazing. I’ve had little problems with the people that work there. Get busy very fast. A clean and healthy place to work
Free meals
Some people
Challening but fullfilling
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC16 juli 2018
It was a fun place to work while being able to learn the skills and knowledge needed to succeed. Opportunities of advancement from within. Also provided me with the opportunities to use my ideas in order to better the business and the day-to-day operations.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good pay and benefits, but hostile and too personal
Service Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia Beach, VA16 juli 2018
Definitely a great company to work for: offers benefits, overtime, raises and opportunities to move up in the company, online training, and much more. But unfortunately, the location I worked at as a Service Leader for over a year was a disaster. The owner was more focused on speed and his times for getting food out that the safety and well being of his employees and overall satisfaction of customers were pushed aside. There was also so much hostility between the kitchen and front of house, which is what the owner used to get food out faster. We were always either incredibly understaffed most of the time or super overstaffed for busy hours. It was like I did have another family, but a big issue at the location was drama between workers and personal issues. It was a stressful, hostile, unhealthy environment.
Benefits, Overtime, Good Pay, Opportunities to Advance, Free Lunch
Short Breaks, Too Personal, Hostile Environment, Understaffed, Unsafe
Bedrijfscultuur
Great job to grow at and fantastic company
Team Leader/ Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Gadsden, AL16 juli 2018
I have learned how to work with the public, improved my customer service skills, communication skills, time management, and overall work initiative. I have loved working for this company and have grown immeasurably the time I have worked for Chick-fil-A!
Pluspunten
Free break and flexible work schedule.
Minpunten
Not a lot of employee benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
Bien bien bueno ese trabajo
Responsabilidad en mi trabajo y dedicación (huidige medewerker) –  Avondale, AZ16 juli 2018
Buen trabajo pero pocas horas lo recomiendo a personas para medió tiempo
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
This was my first job
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fredericksburg, VA16 juli 2018
Trained and guided new employees
Maintained company standards for customer service as well as peer-to-peer relationships
Opened and closed store within the first 2 years of working there
Fast!
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Duluth, GA16 juli 2018
You have to be quick on your feet. You need to be able to multitask and be prepared for anything. You will deal with type of customers and be prepared for any changes made regarding food.
Pluspunten
Free lunch, eat good food
Minpunten
Fast pace, stressful, same food everyday
Bedrijfscultuur
good
Cook/Dishwasher (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Worth, TX16 juli 2018
good enjoyed working for this company, treat their customers very well and I don't intend to leave any time soon. they work with me on my schedule....
free lunch
short breaks
Love the busyness
Register/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Memphis, TN16 juli 2018
Chick-fil-A allows you to learn southern hospitality in every form & fashion when it comes to coustomer service. The coustomer is always right! It’s a great work place all though I wish for more hours.
Free lunch
Not enough hours
Bedrijfscultuur
I don't speak for the franchise when I make this review.
Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Elmhurst, NY15 juli 2018
I don't speak for the franchise when I make this review. However my Chick-fil-a that I worked at for a few months had poor management, a shortage of employees, over worked employees, extreme favoritism that heavily influenced the work load and environment, and a significant difference in pay. People who were new to the store with the same job description/level or position had gotten paid up to 1.50 more than the employees who had been there months before they had arrived. Not that it mattered much, because I still worked and made my money. But due to the significant shortage of employees, when emergencies came I wasn't able to have my shift covered which eventually resulted in a write up or a day off. I am more than sure that the franchise Isn't like this and wouldn't condone the kind of work conditions me and my former coworkers had to endure. For the most part my experience was okay until employees who were day ones started to leave in which I hadn't quite understood. It became apparent when I changed my position in the store, that the conditions and the work environment was way to much for someone who had self respect and did more than a decent job at work.
Free meal up to 9.00$
Minpunten
Had to work 7 hours or more to get a break.
Great place
Back of House Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Clemmons, NC15 juli 2018
Good first job but opportunities in advancement came hard due to the fact most companies are very prejudice. I sometimes struggled to get hours but when they came it wasn’t manageable around my schedule.
Discount on food
Stressful, fast paced
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
I would not recommend working here
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Ellijay, GA15 juli 2018
I wouldn’t recommend working at chick fil a or any fast food restaurant because it is way too stressful than it’s supposed to be on a teen or anyone of age. I would have 7 trays to fill at least at one time and I couldn’t do it because I was the only one on the position and it’s impossible for me to do alone and I have panic attacks.
50% off everything and free medium drink all day
Minpunten
Too stressful, short staffed with prep station
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL15 juli 2018
One of the best places to work , now entering the free work . Chick Fil a teaches great manners & procedures which can help in the long run . Teaches you how to move fast & listen to others
Great food
Not well payed
Bedrijfscultuur
Great coworkers and awesome management
Team Member Trainer (huidige medewerker) –  Athens, GA15 juli 2018
I was able to gain a vast amount of experience in customer service and hospitality. I had excellent managers and coworkers that became life long friends.
Poor management
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL15 juli 2018
Chik-fil-A is poorly managed in my opinion as there are often not enough staff members present for busy hours and too many people sitting around doing nothing while others work.
Free lunch
Everything else
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun but stressful and busy
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Calhoun, GA15 juli 2018
Chick fil a is a great place to work. Other than poor support from management to workers, it is fun and a great opportunity to meet new people. Chick fil a's employees are like family to each other.
Free break food
Stressful
Bedrijfscultuur
Must fun at the workplace
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA15 juli 2018
● Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
● Delegate tasks and set deadlines, set team goals
● Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
Very productive & Busy
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Kenner, LA15 juli 2018
If you are up for a challenge , Chick-fil-A is a good job for you ! It’s very fast paced & never empty so get ready to stand on your feet for a good while :) Very positive people working with you !
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag