Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 9.846 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Great workplace. Extremely rewarding if you work hard!
Assistant Manager/Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  MD13 september 2018
This job isn't necessarily easy. If you have been to any Chick-fil-A, you know that they value fast and accurate service. Therefore, there can be some stress to always be happy & pleasant, fast, and make little to no mistakes. This stress leads to some leaving the job, but if you continually work hard, your hard work will be rewarded. Most locations try to create opportunities for advancement. This all being said, the work environment, though stressful, is happy and usually uplifting. Managers and coworkers are typically pleasant and can become lifelong friends or valuable references. Highly recommend for a first job experience—you will learn many life lessons and valuable skill sets!
Pluspunten
some locations offer free or discounted meals
stressful
Very fast pace
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Quakertown, PA13 september 2018
This is a very fast paced environment. For example, they try to have 30 seconds or less per car in the drive thru. Most of the other employees that I worked with were also high school/early college students. Our discount was 50% off one meal per shift.
workplace culture
TEAM LEADER (huidige medewerker) –  Springfield, MO13 september 2018
The culture and environment of the Chick-fil-A workplace is very welcoming. You make connections with both co-workers and guests. It is a great opportunity to make friends and improve on multiple different skills, such as communication, sales, customer service, and leadership/
free food, flexible hours
fast food
Challenging, but good.
GUEST SPECIALIST (voormalige medewerker) –  Layton, UT13 september 2018
Pretty good! I enjoyed interacting with customers, but the fast pace made it almost impossible to have as much conversation as I'd like. I often felt like I needed to be perfect in order to keep up with the standard they set, which was both a good thing and a bad thing. I was pushed to do better, which is always good, but it was hard to keep up with. Overall, I'd recommend it, because it was a good learning experience from the get-go.
Free lunches every shift
High-paced environment
A Family Oriented Work Place
Team Member/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Culver City, CA13 september 2018
I Used to work at a Chick fil a and it was my first job to have experienced such a nice and relaxed vibe from everyone that worked and as well the customers that would come in and enjoy a meal.
I am Christian myself and love that there is such a beautiful harmony among many of the people that work there and have no issues with any customers and if they happen to run into a problem they are very
concerning and are polite in any situation given, and fix it right away with no problems. I LOVE IT PERSONALLY!!
great
Team member (voormalige medewerker) –  Flower Mound, TX13 september 2018
my experience there was great and everything i worked hard and my days could be flexable around school when i was attening and it was a fast paced always on your toes doing something kind of job
Adequate Workplace
Shift Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Voorhees, NJ13 september 2018
Some opportunity for advancement. Never a dull moment. Some internal issues but that of course varies from franchise to franchise. Solid pay given the position.
Bedrijfscultuur
Quick paced environment and fun place to be
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Jonesboro, AR13 september 2018
When I worked at Chick-fil-A everyday was a new experience, where I learned more. The atmosphere there was always positive and friendly. The people I worked with had a lasting impression on me that I will never forget.
Free lunch, good staff
Bedrijfscultuur
Could've been a better work environment
Assistant Manager/Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL13 september 2018
Bosses were awesome at my store but didn't like the employees so much. I feel that I could've been paid more for how much time and energy I put into the store everyday working sometimes up to 60 hours a week.
Good environment, poor management
Shift Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Hoover, AL12 september 2018
I loved working at CFA, and it was the only fast food restaurant that I wanted to work at because of the environment/reputation it holds. While I did enjoy work, I found my location to have a lack of good management. The operator did not give clear directions and was not as involved as he should have been since the store was brand new.
free meals, 8 hour shifts, off the clock discounts
Minpunten
only one 30 minute breaks, lack of communication, not flexible with schedule, hard to move up
stressful
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Chicago Ridge, IL12 september 2018
not so bad if you have good managers. I did not like this job but it was probably my location. i have no good experiences. i love serving people though. that made up for the bad.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great people but i would not recommend
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Chattanooga, TN12 september 2018
Dont let them push you around and dont let them always put you dishes was a clean working environment but theyvwould get on your nerves and if you get behind they will just pin it against you and say its your fault /problem and not help you out
Pluspunten
Food was paid for already for employees
30 min breaks
its okay
CASHIER (huidige medewerker) –  West Chester, PA12 september 2018
its okay. i work in an express version so we dont have all the products that a regular Chick-Fil-A would have. And its in the cafe around of college so the line can be very long and the customers can get very rude. so my manager does a great job of keeping us in a good mood so that we can show a smile to the customers and not be in a bad mood with the customers
Bedrijfscultuur
Very fast paced and busy work environment.
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Downey, CA12 september 2018
Chick Fil A is a fast moving train. If you can learn quickly you’ll be just fine. If not then you’ll struggle a bit to keep up but eventually you’ll get used to the fast pace. The leadership choose good employees to help the new members learn. However they do need to learn to use other employees in different areas rather then just one on one spot every day.
Pluspunten
Free lunch. Happy coworkers.
Minpunten
10 min breaks. No role switching.
very fun work environment
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  El Paso, TX12 september 2018
all customers are very nice, great co workers and great place for career advancements also offered scholarships for college which helped many college students
Tons of Fun
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Lubbock, TX12 september 2018
I had a ton of fun. The work enivironment was fun. It was a fast pased job, and I was able to learn a lot of different skills. I worked in the Back of House. I learned a lot.
Bedrijfscultuur
First ever real Job and so far my favorite
Team Member/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Westfield, IN12 september 2018
It was my first ever "real" job and it was also my freshman year of college so I was nervous about the balance between work and school and plus my music. It was tough at first but it all went well and Chick fil a only made it easier for me.
Productive and Fun
Guest Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Layton, UT12 september 2018
A typical day at work was being placed in multiple positions as to not get burnt out with the task at hand. I learned team work and how it really can make everyone else's job easier. The management was amazing and always care about you and make sure you are feeling well enough to do your job. The workplace culture was wuickpaced, competitive, and fun for everyone. The hardest part was constantly moving and working with shorter breaks. The most enjoyable part of the job is the costumers and co-workers.
Pluspunten
Free food, amazing co-workers, caring managers
Short breaks
Fast-pace enjoyable work environment
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Chesterfield, VA12 september 2018
A great company to work for. If you show good work ethic and attitude then you will be able to move up within the company. The hours are flexible and the environment is enjoyable.
I do not recommend
Hospitality Professional (voormalige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, AR12 september 2018
Very stressful, Very Very High Volume busy location by UARK Campus, no paid time off, no paid vacation, no holiday pay or time and a half if you work holidays, no sick days, have to have a dr note to return to work for it to be an excused absence. Pay per hour is good at $13.00 full time or $11.00 part time, but they want too much of a time commitment from their employees and full time and part time do the exact same job so I don’t understand why there are 2 different pay rates? It doesn’t seem fair to me. No work life balance even though they say there is it’s not true. Benefits are so expensive you can’t afford to have them, I would have had to pay approx $650.00 a month for very basic coverage!!! They don’t care about their employees, only about the mighty dollar. They make employees work outside as order takers and food runners in all weather regardless, heat, rain, winter, just so they can take more orders faster and make more money, turnover is very very high, the only real benefit is free drinks but only in their plastic cup that you have to purchase and free meals up to $6.00 with employee discount. Oh!! And you have to buy your uniforms: pants, tops, belt, slip resistant shoes...and they are not cheap...and you are required to wear black socks and they do check periodically, plus instead of giving positive feedback they will write you up for any and everything and the owners and most of the directors are not nice and very fake unless you are one of their “wonder workers” who will basically work 16 hour shifts 6 days a week.
Free drinks and meals up to $6.00
Minpunten
No paid time off, no sick time, no holiday pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag