Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 8.862 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Training Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Canton, OH14 juni 2018
Was a great place to work with good management and good staff. Fast paced at times but never felt like it couldn’t be handled. Very clean store. They work with you if needed to.
Bedrijfscultuur
Bag an tray food an run to food to tables an out side to curbside orders
Runner/Server (huidige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL14 juni 2018
I run food I stick I clean I do multitasking an customer service I also bag food an tray the food as I run it
I want u to know I’m a very detailed cleaner
Good pay
Don’t make enough hours
Great first job
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Piedmont, SC14 juni 2018
This was my first ever job, I started after I turned 16. The only issue I ran into working for Chick-fil-a was that I made minimum wage the entire time I worked there, even after I had proven to be a star employee and had even asked the operator for a raise after being there for over a year. I am thankful for the work experience I obtained working for a reputable company at such a young age, but I wish I would’ve gotten a raise. Ultimately, I sought employment elsewhere after a while.
50% discount on working days, great experience
No raise
Fast Food
Cook and team leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Shrewsbury, PA14 juni 2018
Typical fast food environment. The employees are nice, but mostly teenagers working here through high school. Would not recommend if looking for a decent pay rate.
Horible Managment
Team Member and Shift Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Walnut Creek, CA13 juni 2018
The management at the location I worked at was a total joke with no one following the rules including upper management. The only way to get a raise was to threaten to quit. Pay was overall a mess.
Fun!
TEAM MEMBER (huidige medewerker) –  Brighton, CO13 juni 2018
Busy work place but fun enviorment to work in! Always keeps you busy and engaging with guests. Management is awesome and keeps things very organized in a professional manner.
Work Enviroment
Director (voormalige medewerker) –  West Palm Beach, FL13 juni 2018
It's a great place for students to work. Management needs to spend more time developing and training employees to avoid turnover. Increasing benefit packages would create more tenure staffing too.
Free Meals and Flexible schedules
Minpunten
Coaching and development was lacking
fun and fast paced
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA13 juni 2018
working in fast chain restaurant was very challanging, but pushed me to work harder than most. I was able to multi task, and push to get things done in an orderly neat way.
fun and energetic
not enough hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Feels like home, but isn't for someone seeking a career.
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Stillwater, OK13 juni 2018
Chick-Fil-A is a great environment to work in. My boss is amazing and I love most of my co-workers. They have never made me feel like I was less than them just because I didn't know something. This being said, it is obviously not a long-term career and can get very stagnant very fast.
Chick - fil - a
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Winter Garden, FL13 juni 2018
The managers I had were not the best at scheduling seeing that I was part time and also a high school student that needed to attend school and also was involved in extra curricular activities
Productive and busy workplace
DRIVE THRU TEAM LEAD (voormalige medewerker) –  California, MD13 juni 2018
Day to day this restaurant is actually quite enjoyable to work at. As long as you do what you are told and follow instructions given to you by management you will not have any problems here.
Great First Job
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Newnan, GA13 juni 2018
I have been with this company for many years and have seen people come and go. I am happy that this was my first job and will always be, but I could not do this for my career. It's a tough job, customers are usually the hardest part about the job, but coworkers were great! Would definitely recommend a job at CFA for any high school or summer working college students.
free lunch, great envirnoment
Minpunten
short breaks, busy.stressful, rude customers
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun workplace with discounted meals
Shift Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Waco, TX12 juni 2018
It really depends on who the owner is. They choose the benefits that you get and pay was not very good. They try to promote as much as possible but always end up hiring from the outside.
Discounted meals
Always worked overtime
Bedrijfscultuur
Managment was poor and poor hourly pay.
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Lees Summit, MO12 juni 2018
I was paid $7.65, and was promised 40 hours but was only scheduled 15-21 hours a week because of over hiring. No benefits were given or time off, and was overworked for the money I was paid.
Free meal when you work
Short breaks, no hours
Fast pace
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Mission, TX12 juni 2018
A typical day would go along the lines of showing up at anytime between 4-6 according to when you were scheduled, clock in say hi to the manager and get your position for the day. I would usually get server which made me in charger of taking out food to tables, I could also get cashier, or drive thru. Some days i would be told to clean bathrooms, dinning room, or even the parking lot rarely.
Discount Meals and free drinks
Minpunten
short breaks and the lunch rushes
Obvious Favoritism
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  College Station, TX12 juni 2018
The skills i presented were far greater than those of my peers, however many of my peers had more opportunities. The managers picked favorites and would hardly go outside of their comfort zone and take chances with different employees.
Positive and Respectful Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Bartlett, TN12 juni 2018
In Chick-fil-A I would usually be assigned to work in the front at cashier, and would stay there until they would rotate me to taking orders at the drive through, or the cashier at drive through. They always rotate people, so I had the opportunity to experience more than one role. I also sometimes did drive through drinks, ice cream, or arrange trays or bagging food. I learned to be more flexible, react/respond quickly, compromise, customer service and interactions. The management was kind and understanding while still expecting us to do our best and represent Chick-fil-A the way its meant to be. The hardest part was the rushes at the busiest times of the day. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fulfillment of accomplishing much.
Stressful but fun.
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Bangor, ME12 juni 2018
Positive work environment. Good owner and directors but not as great shift leaders. Half of the coworkers are wonderful and half are sketchy. Stressful but ever changing and fun.
Pluspunten
Free employee meal after working 5 hours.
Minpunten
You will probably reply, "My pleasure" to every "thank you" you will ever hear for the rest of your life.
Whatever.
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Capitol Heights, MD12 juni 2018
No Comment it was just a paycheck and that's just how the workplace felt. Little communication, constant problems within house between employees (with or without conflict resolution)
overreall fun and helpful
Chick fil a cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Opelika, AL12 juni 2018
I enjoyed working at chick-fil-a the time i did. I worked at Chick-fil-a for almost one year. about 11 to be exact. Overall I liked it. I learned a lot that will help me in the future.
free meals
needed more hours
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag