Chick-fil-A Reviews

Alle 7.577 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
it was fun and stressful
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Vicksburg, MS12 februari 2018
I liked it but I don't like how they handle situations. The way they are said to be is not really how it is. You kind of just have to go with the flow.
free lunch
breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Work palce will not work with your schedule .
TEAM MEMBER (huidige medewerker) –  Monroe, GA12 februari 2018
very rude managers.
they cut my hours because i had to leave work and i was sick.
they will schedule you on days that you are NOT available.If you have to call out , they will bring you into the office .
Pluspunten
free food when food cost is low
makes you take 10 min breaks on saturday
Not a bad Place
Team Trainer (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange Park, FL12 februari 2018
I worked at the Chick-fil-A on wells road. This location had several minor management issues. The work their employees very hard for little payment. However, it was not the worst place to work at.
Free meals.
Short breaks.
nice christan place
Food Preparation Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Aiken, SC12 februari 2018
I love the stuff and my manger was amazing and I would change if I had the change to go back I would nice clean place and I would tell people to go there
free meals
short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
good
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Christiansburg, VA12 februari 2018
good place to work, and great place to be even as a customer. friendly environment, great co-workers, understanding bosses, and most importantly, good hours and pay
Bedrijfscultuur
It's overall a good experience
Director of Operations (huidige medewerker) –  Glen Burnie, MD11 februari 2018
While I love working at CFA it can be very stressful. There are a lot of things that can go wrong but overall it is an enjoyable place to work.I have been working at the same location for over 4 years now and I am still surprised by the situations I am put into. I am grateful for the skills I have picked up as a result of my employment. However it is not always an enjoyable experience. As with all employment there will be people you just don't like for various reasons. At least at the store I work we are like a big family where we may fight but we still enjoy each others company.

If I had to say the best part of the job would be interacting with the guests. However on the flip side guests are also the worst part of the job. People in general make coming into work some days more difficult,

Overall I enjoy my time at the store but it is not a job to stay in forever.
Pretty good.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX11 februari 2018
It was to be expected from a Christian based fast food chain they were strict but very good with working with you I was cashier so it can get very busy but after a few days I got the hang of it they were good at letting me know what to do
Learn quick, nice, polite
Can get very busy
Strict
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Portsmouth, VA11 februari 2018
Their very precise about there guidelines and regulations... If I were anyone looking to work there please be very careful. No, it is not a bad place to work, just try not to slip up in anyway because there aren't warnings.
free lunches
strict rules
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast-paced and competitive, but also judgmental
Certified Trainer (voormalige medewerker) –  Midlothian, VA11 februari 2018
A typical day at work is go, go go super fast-paced. If you're taking initiative and you genuinely care about your job you will not stop moving and your day goes by very quickly. You work with a wide variety of people, but a lot are younger so sometimes for my age group it was hard because they don't care the way we do. It taught me how to adapt to each particular person I trained or oversaw. We had tons of opportunity to learn more and grow, but the management seems almost sexist, as if a woman can't be in positions of leadership (especially in the kitchen, we've noticed.) I loved my job there, though. It was really fun most days. I definitely need something more out of life that they couldn't give me though, which is why I chose to move on.
Bedrijfscultuur
Horrible management and poor scheduling
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Florida11 februari 2018
I’ve worked at chick fil a for almost a year and I’ve decided to quit. The managers are qluicky and full of drama. You aren’t allowed to have a conversation with another team member without being told to stop talking, while shift leaders talk about nonsense. It’s like jail and the scheduling sucks at my particular location. Standing for 4+ hours is hard on your back and it’s a tedious job that gets boring. We only got a $3.50 discount which can’t even buy a sandwich. I was away for 10 days and requested off, when my manager scheduled me when I was out of state,I had no phone and didn’t know until the week after. I received my first write up which they made my final write up for not communicating. Employees there act too nice to be true. It’s all a façade, most of my peers I worked with also don’t like it. But it’s hard to leave somewhere when you get paid $13 an hour.
$3.50 discount, $13 an hour
Minpunten
Poor scheduling, rude management, jail like
Bedrijfscultuur
very fun work place just too relaxed
Supervisor/Cook (huidige medewerker) –  Winston-Salem, NC11 februari 2018
I loved the crew plus co-workers and is was a very easy job. Management just too relaxed on workers. The culture of a Chick-Fil-A workplace should be enjoyable for everyone workers and consumers.
free lunch
short breaks, under staffed
culture is great
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Rosa, CA11 februari 2018
this is a great location, free meal when you work that day, 20 percent when you dont. everyone is cool. wish we had better benifits and pay pretty much
employee meals and 20 percent discounts
Minpunten
No paid vaca, insurance or anything for full-time, pay is weird
Bedrijfscultuur
TL;DR Fast-paced, but rewarding.
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Marietta, GA11 februari 2018
Working at Chik-fil-a is a come and go thing. Be prepared for long and arduous lunches, But free food and a fun and safe workplace Management plays a big part in your time there.
Free lunch
Lunch rush
Bedrijfscultuur
Over worked place to have a career
FOH Server (voormalige medewerker) –  Pueblo, CO10 februari 2018
It might have just been the situation this place wasn't for me. To many chiefs not enough Indians, it was full of new rules nothing ever was the same with management.
Free lunch and discounts
Minpunten
Overworked underappreciated no care for employees
Bedrijfscultuur
Good for first time job experience, flexible hours. Will work with your schedule
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Phillipsburg, NJ10 februari 2018
Working at Chick Fil A was my first job and gave me and I'm glad it was. Even though it was a fast food job, they are the best when it comes to getting top notch customer service experience.
Free or Half Priced Meals, Sundays Off
Temperamental Management
Bedrijfscultuur
Great job if you are just looking to be a team member
Front Counter/Training Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenville, NC10 februari 2018
I learned many management skills in my classes that I was able to carry over to the workplace, because I was in a leadership role. I created a few lasting relationships here that I am thankful for.
Bedrijfscultuur
Poor management can ruin a location
General Manager of Chick-fil-a of Carolina Forest (voormalige medewerker) –  Myrtle Beach, SC10 februari 2018
I enjoyed most of my tenure at Chic-Fit-a, unfortunately rapid changes in ownership of the store made the environment hostile and intolerable. I would only recommend working at a CFA location after meeting personally with the Operator.
Respected job, potential advancement
Abusive management
Fun until it’s not
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Schertz, TX10 februari 2018
Starts off when you clock in and you wait till someone tells you where to go, which is not what I like. Certain times it’s slow, and we don’t have anything to do we just look at each other, out the drive thru aimlessly, or at dry food. When it’s busy it get’s really hectic and frustrating. The manager has no clue what’s going on half the time, and says “ do something”, what would you like me to do. Very unclear. Outside is easier than inside because, you’re dealing with one car at a time, and it is always steady business. No managers breathing down your neck. It’s a fun environment until it gets busy then the manager has no idea how to delegate the workload, get’s flustered and blames it on the staff.
First job.
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV10 februari 2018
As a first job it was nice for me to start. Learning second hand service and learning how to grow work ethics. Communicating and have mentors teach you how to their systems go is great. Having to know that you have superiors that are there for you.
Pluspunten
Nice people to work with.
Minpunten
Not able to manage their schedules, the inconvenience and the inconsistency. Managers pressuring you. Negative atmosphere.
Loved Working Here
Dining Services (voormalige medewerker) –  Southern Illinois University Edwardsville9 februari 2018
I worked at a chick-fil-a express. We only served salads, grilled and fried sandwiches, and nuggets. It was fast-paced at times, but some times were more slow. I loved working at chick-fil-a. If I could work there again, I would.

Algehele waardering