Reviews voor Cashier bij Chick-fil-A

1.125 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Complicated
Cashier/ order taker (voormalige medewerker) –  Memphis, TN17 december 2017
A typical day at ChickFil A is waking up early morning being prepared to greet customers with an enthusiastic attitude some days were difficult because sometimes you do have customers and employees bump heads but sometimes how can we tell if the customer is right or wrong vs the employee that's why working in fast food industry is very difficult and fast food companies don't get the recognition they deserve even if an customer order is not up to their liking they have the right to ask for their money back or trade out their order for something else and that is the hardest part because you have to watch your attitude to not bring yourself down to the angry customer level and to do what you can to make the situation better so i think that's why some fast food employees have problems because you working a minimum wage job with no benefits, paid vacations, or paid timed off. fast food employees some don't get the recognition they deserve because fast food employees are dealing with people food, making sure no allergic food reactions and basically meeting the customer needs and fast food employees does this because it's part of their job but get paid so less for it but at times it can be enjoyable meeting different people at the same time and I also enjoyed working with the people from chick fil a it wasn't a day that we didn't enjoy laughing and pushing them cars out drive thru it was nice and fun experience using the ipads to take orders
free lunch
don't know haven't been in 2 years
Fast-paced, friendly
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ16 december 2017
Being in high school and just wanting a little extra cash for the weekends and gas, it wasn't a bad place to work. Especially dining room. Pretty easy day, sweeping, cleaning tables and running trays. Occasionally filling up and drink for the customer
Pluspunten
Free lunch and good about giving breaks
Minpunten
Not much room for growth or oppurtunity
very fun
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD15 december 2017
very fast pace always working if not you have to find something to do. managers are very friendly and love to help. working for chick-fil-a was very fun.
Stressful and unorganized store
cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX14 december 2017
Working at this location is extremely stressful. Long hours on your feet and a very unorganized environment. I have worked there for 4 years going on 5, and have not been able to advance due to restricted availability. The main reason I stay is my coworkers, there is strong sense of family in the store. We help each other out an it almost makes it worth it to show up everyday.
free lunch on break
Minpunten
poor management, and no opportunity for advancement
Not a good place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Elmhurst, IL13 december 2017
I really dont recommend them. They weren't flexible with hours. Wouldn't understand when i needed time off. Always made me work even though i requested time off in advance
Great experience
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Raleigh, NC13 december 2017
Working at Chick-fil-A has been my favorite job. They teach you how to value customer service, and treat everyone equally. Chick-fil-A works tirelessly on making sure the brand lives up to its name on the cleanliness that's portrayed, the manners, and the religion.
Fast pace
Minpunten
No discounts, and working outside in the hot or cold.
Productive and fun
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Keller, TX13 december 2017
Very productive and demanding yet, also strangely fulfilling. Quick paced but collaborative workplace where crews are trained properly and adjust fairly easily.
Bedrijfscultuur
Communication issues fast paced environmen
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Portage, MI13 december 2017
For the first half of the job experience, I loved it. The environment was wonderful, communications was intact, management was professional, and we were all on equal planes. However, now there is inappropriate phone use by managers and trainers, the environment is no longer as supportive as it once was, and the communications within the work body is lacking. Hopefully this will change in the future but as of right now, it isn't getting the improvement it needs.
Pluspunten
Free lunches, great pay, able to cover others shifts
Minpunten
Point system, scheduling is sometimes overlooked, favoritism
Chick Fil A
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Roswell, GA12 december 2017
Fast paced environment filled with joy all around. Chick Fil A is a great place to work for, you are actually excited to come into work. The task are easy but there is a lot of work to complete.
Pluspunten
Free lunches, management, location, food, Long break
Scheduling occasionally
Bedrijfscultuur
It is a great place to work.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Castleton, IN12 december 2017
Chick-fil-A is a great company. I loved working there. Although I never got a raise. The people I worked with were great. It was also a little far a of a drive for me.
Productive nice people
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Dacula, GA 3001911 december 2017
Nice mangers, very busy everyday, i learned how to be quick and how to serve guest. Management was okay, didnt really seem like I was recongized just there to do work.
Free Food
Thats all we get
Decent work place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Edmond, OK10 december 2017
Decent workplace it is fast food so not the best not the worst job to have a good first job to have and you do get a great experience with chic-fil-a depending on the manager's you work with. Mine changed from good to bad.
Great and family oriented
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Georgia7 december 2017
Great Place to work, honestly everyone is like family and the managers will always have your best interests at heart along with the customers. LOVE IT
Management was horrible
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Utah7 december 2017
my manager would break all the rules and she was even caught making out with another coworker and didnt get in trouble. i was very disappointed in this. a lot of my coworkers were bad as well
free lunch
no paid time off
working
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX7 december 2017
working here was so fun and amazing the managers where really nice and the guy that owned it was a very understanding person when it came for you to ask him anything. the only thing I didn't like was that when something happened they never talked to you about it they just acted
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and enjoyable place to work.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Americus, GA5 december 2017
A typical day at the Chick-Fil-A I am currently employed at is usually a little busy. Most of the employees generally attempt to work together. Although there are the average problems, usually a day goes by pretty productive and enjoyable. Although it has its stressful moments, majority of the employees know how to handle them. Honestly, things can be quite frustrating frequently. I have learned how to ignore the negativity and problems to have a good day at my Chick-Fil-A.
fun workplace
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL4 december 2017
good first job to have, but would make it a career job. employees worked as a team and were very helpful. management was great and very interactive. i enjoyed working at chick fil a.
Pluspunten
half off all food and free drinks
Minpunten
not enough hours to work
Bedrijfscultuur
Very fast paced, and sometimes stressful
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Texarkana, TX3 december 2017
I learned how to hold my tongue and not say how I felt. Management for the most part was good. Its a team effort job. and we all had each others back.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was great working there but It was just too many people working and I wasn't getting enough hours.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntsville, AL30 november 2017
I liked working their. I just wasn't getting hours and I didn't get paid too good. My managers were great and the people I worked with were terrific but I don't think fast food was meant for me.
It's Alsome
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Dundalk, MD29 november 2017
Working there was fast and enjoyable. Its was too far to travel to work. The people there had great attitudes and always up beat. The manager there was the best manager I ever had.

Algehele waardering