Reviews voor Cook bij Chick-fil-A

404 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 10.046 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Great service, Great Paychecks, Great food, and Great people.
Cook/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Ridgeland, MS9 oktober 2018
This is an overall great place to work if you are looking for some place to work. Great environment, and the people are bery polite all of the time.if you are lookin for a secure job thwn this is the place for you.
Pluspunten
Free lunches every once in a while
Short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
fun and productive
Cook/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Raleigh, NC8 oktober 2018
It was productive nice fun i also liked the customer service and the patience and the food for the people they said it was great and delicious and they could be a little bit more self conscouis
free food
short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun but fast paced workplace
Cashier/Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX3 oktober 2018
Coming into work was something I looked forward too; their was an energy between the employees and managers that made me feel like I was apart of a team. The work hours were nice, but it was usually busy 24/7. I was always in a rush and their was always something that needed to be attended to.
ridiculous / fast paste
cashier/ Cook (huidige medewerker) –  1500 Apalachee Pkwy Ste 104029 september 2018
First things first chick-fil-a didn't work around my school schedule. They would always schedule me for school and get mad when I call out like it was my fault.
free food
management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC22 september 2018
you come to work, and you start whatever your job is. mine was cooking. so i would enter the building go to the kitchen and start working on the breading table to make chicken
Good pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Friendly nice People willing to go the extra mile
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Commerce, CA21 september 2018
Great place to work an good experience with being friendly. Good management an well organized business. Good team work an positive attitude. Fast paced without much drama.
Pluspunten
Experience, friendly people, free food, well managed
Busses, no benefit
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
fun workforce
Cook (huidige medewerker) –  Pearland, TX16 september 2018
a typical workday is prepare for the day to come, prepare food and materials. hardest part is when rush hour comes, most enjoyable part is when employees come together and help out each other.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great people but i would not recommend
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Chattanooga, TN12 september 2018
Dont let them push you around and dont let them always put you dishes was a clean working environment but theyvwould get on your nerves and if you get behind they will just pin it against you and say its your fault /problem and not help you out
Pluspunten
Food was paid for already for employees
30 min breaks
nice job for beginners
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA11 september 2018
staff was really cool and work wasn't too stressful or hard. prep work is easy, cooking was fairly easy and simple. alot of teamwork in everything. just didnt pay enough money.
free lunches
Minpunten
no health care and short breaks
It was fun and relaxed.
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Gadsden, AL6 september 2018
I loved chick-fil-a they gave me a lot of hours but I’m growing up and looking for a job that actually pays good and gives good hours it was fun while it lasted but I’m needing money for a house.
Free lunch
Bedrijfscultuur
It’s a decent place to work
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Aberdeen, MD5 september 2018
If management was better, starting from the top. It would be all five stars! People are nice to work with. The uniforms are comfortable fitting. Hours could be better and the should give benefits.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced work but never felt rushed. You felt like a part of the team and managers are understanding.
Cashier/Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Oxford, AL31 augustus 2018
I was a produce maker so I made things like salads and fruit cups. I would be the first one in the store to make everything I needed to and left before 4pm. The other employees were friendly and the manager was nice as well.
Free meal, Good Hours
Minpunten
Not always the same training as the videos they show.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for
Cook/Order Taker (voormalige medewerker) –  Birmingham, AL18 augustus 2018
The managers, the environment, the customers everything about Chick-Fil-A is amazing I absolutely love working for them. I want to go back and work for them again!
Food, customers, employees
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
I love the job itself but i do not agree on the benefits and pay rates.
Cashier/Cook/Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC14 augustus 2018
This is a fairly easy but a steady paced job. On another note, they do work me unusually long hours. Evaluations at my locations are not often and vacation/PTO is not offered. Hours can be very inconvenient especially during football season.
Decent place to work
Cashier/Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ14 augustus 2018
Overall decent place to work, store manager wasn't the easiest to get along with but assistant store manager was easy to get along with and would be the one that would work with the employees
Bedrijfscultuur
an overall good place to work
Cashier/Cook (huidige medewerker) –  Winchester, VA6 augustus 2018
a typical day at work was fast paced and busy which I liked. there was always something to do and there was not a lot of standing around. I learned how to be calm in stressful situations and to not let rude people get to me. the management here is overall good, and they are always nice to the employees. the hardest part of this job would probably be dealing with rude customers, and just remembering to stay calm when its very busy. I really enjoyed working with my other team members, I made very good friends during my time here.
free lunch, discounts
low pay
Boh
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Ventura, CA4 augustus 2018
CFA leaves open opportunity for each employee to learn all stations while giving you detailed instruction for proper execution. If you can think fast, move quickly and plan accordingly this will be a good place for a possible future.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was fun working their
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Delray Beach, FL3 augustus 2018
To me working at chick fil a was good for me because working their showed me how everybody can work as a team they worked as a family it was the best experience.
Bedrijfscultuur
Its fast-food, what do you expect
Front Counter Cashier/ Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Rosenberg, TX3 augustus 2018
Just another multi-million dollar fast food corporation that will work you to death and give you low pay, but that's what these kind of jobs consist of more or less.
They treat their workers with respect and the "team" consists of good people, but there is absolutely no joy in the work itself.
Nice environment/people
The work itself
Productive and relaxing job
Team Member/Cashier/Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Provo, UT31 juli 2018
Chick-fil-a is extremely effeciant so you rarely have to deal with angry customers. All the employees are super nice and friendly and the customers reciprocate it.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag