Reviews voor Cook bij Chick-fil-A

304 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Bedrijfscultuur
My chick fil a might be the only sucky one
Cook/Cashier/Prep (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA16 december 2017
I can't speak on other chick fil a's but I work at the chick fil a at MCV hospital and its honestly depressing and stressful. The work isn't hard but management and the employees (some) who work there are horrible. It's a horrible work environment to go into every day.
You get paid
Minpunten
Short breaks, no free lunch, rude management/staff, complaints are brushed off, people never stay
It was alright
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Clarita, CA15 december 2017
The management and coworkers are cool, only downside to this place is that its literally ALWAYS busy. If your starting off in the kitchen, be ready to do nonstop fries for approx 2-3 hours straight everyday.
Chick-fil-a
COOK (voormalige medewerker) –  Largo, MD11 december 2017
This is probably the best food job Ive had so far, staff pleasant management pleasant, great lunch discounts great food, customers were great never had a true issue in this establishment.
lunch discount
n/a
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and great place to work
Chick fil a cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY9 december 2017
It was a great place to work because it was based for people who love church. And I love to go to church because I love Jesus Christ and the Bible. I love the group of friends I made there also.
free lunches
short breaks
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Teenager work
Cashier/Cook/Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Provo, UT2 december 2017
Not really hard boring, no advancement, bad manager, Didn't learn a ton, good workplace clean nice good people, hardest part clean up, most enjoyable part sandwich competitions.
Fun people, productive
Cook/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Mill, SC30 november 2017
Working a Chick-Fil-A was fun and quick paced. My co-workers and managers all got along well while working together to complete a task. The job would become stress full at times based on how fast paced it would become at times.
free food
Bedrijfscultuur
very fas paced but somewhat fun
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Murfreesboro, TN25 november 2017
Chick-fil-a was fun at first then it got really hard and just kinda bad. I would usually come in and we would be under staff so I would have to bust around doing multiple jobs, then I would do the same job every time and not learning anything new. I would have to prepare raw meat and then cook it. Management was somewhat strict. The best part of the job was the free food during breaks
free luch
fast-paced, under-staff
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place if you plan on staying long term
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Commerce, GA17 november 2017
Being a cook at chick-fil-A is not easy it super fast paced the front workers rush you when you can’t do much about it decent job but I would make it a career
1$ meals
Short breaks low pay
Fast paced work enviroment
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Biloxi, MS15 november 2017
Not a place I could see people working at for a career choice. People can get promotions easily, however you get paid very very little when you receive these promotions.
Bedrijfscultuur
good to eat and has a playground
Cook (huidige medewerker) –  California13 november 2017
hello my name is a very good man and i like to eat chicken because its very yummy so im just working there since forever.I like the waffle fries since its creative.
good urinals
stinky toilets
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and competitive work place
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Clarksville, TN9 november 2017
Chick-Fil-A was a very fun but competitive place to work at. I loved working there, the co-workers and managers were very nice and open armed to every worker and customer. The work environment was very wonderful. The job was not as easy as everyone takes it to be. Cooks and prep cooks and the most important jobs overall. The cashiers had to be nice and respectful to all customers.
Free dinner
Short breaks
Okay beginner job.
Cashier/Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Oldsmar, FL8 november 2017
I worked at CFA for 4 years and was never given a raise or any type of official promotion. I was doing the duties of the manager (counting draws, closing down the store etc.) but never actually promoted or given a raise. Staff is a lot of teenagers and with that comes a lot of drama and competition.
discounts
Minpunten
no free lunch, long days, customers are ruthless, "my pleasure" will never leave your vocabulary
No chance to advance
Cook (huidige medewerker) –  Nottingham, MD7 november 2017
Working at Chick-Fil-A has been a very racist, judgmental and stressed environment to work in. Management is not very helpful or considerate. Not a great place to work if you have a family to provide for.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Great first job
Cashier/Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Tupelo, MS3 november 2017
A typical day was working with the fryers, whether the chicken or fries. If I was needed anywhere else, that's what I would do since I was trained for everything. The pay wasn't the best, but that's a fast food store for you. There was a sheet that you could fill out 2 weeks in advance for days you would and wouldn't work. Then once everyone's schedule was taken into consideration, an email was sent with your actual personal schedule. Some people would even take off for the summer and come back in the fall and the job was still available for them! The staff was awesome to work with and we had many fun moments in the kitchen. While it is christian oriented and there are many christians that work there, but what most people don't realize is there are atheists and agnostics that work there too, and I think that's awesome. The hardest part of the job is the rush hours and trying to clean the kitchen at closing. My most enjoyable part was probably my coworkers and their humor.
Coworkers, Flexible hours, Sundays off
Low wages, Rush hours
Bennifits and pay
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Schertz, TX27 oktober 2017
While the employees were fun to work with, the job didn't pay enough for the work they required. They also didn't give out pay raises or any health or dental benefits to non-management.
Employees
Minpunten
Benefits, pay raises, paid vacations
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Cook/Cashier
Cook/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Indian Trail, NC26 oktober 2017
At Chick-fil-a I would cook during the morning shifts and for the afternoon when we are busy I become the cashier to help out with the chaos. I work very hard and they never have any problems with me.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced can't fall behind
Cook/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Roanoke, VA25 oktober 2017
Working here was stressful. The location I was at only had a couple hours in the week that you got to take a breath and slow down. The service was awesome because they trained you and had the numbers to keep up with the orders.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very well ran, family-based company.
Cashier/Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Baton Rouge, LA24 oktober 2017
Taking orders, Making food, greeting guests, cleaning the sotre is about a typical day here. I learned great greeting skills, and very good manners. I also learned how to cook the food there. Management was always on their toes and was always working together to get orders out quickly. they always pulled employees to the side to talk rather than calling ou tin front of others. The culture was very comforting. Everyone was always smiling, happy, and fun to work with. Hardest part was trying to move up/get a raise. Most enjoyable was working with amazing people who all used team work to get the job completed.
Pluspunten
discount, greeting skills, cook experience, work parties, etc.
Getting raises/promotions
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place for a first job
Cashier/Cook/Prep (huidige medewerker) –  Oxford, AL18 oktober 2017
I have worked at chick fil a for almost 4 years now love the job just looking for something more into my career. Worked as cashier/ cook/ and also food prep
Jobs, pay, flexible hours
Short breaks
Would not recommend
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Athens, GA17 oktober 2017
I didn't enjoy working here at all the trash duties were always thrown on me even when they hired new employees which are supposed to do that. I was disrespected even though I worked very hard and was good at my job

Algehele waardering