Reviews voor Customer Service Associate / Cashier bij Chick-fil-A

472 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 9.806 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Very Stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Racine, WI17 september 2018
This is a very stressful, and a very physically demanding job to have. Would never recommend working here to any of my friends or family, because I wouldn't want them to go through what I have.
Long breaks
Stressful
Bedrijfscultuur
Enjoyable and great first time job
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Aiken, SC14 september 2018
This is a great place to work as your first job to get a feel for what is required and expected of you. Very reasonable in most aspects. Management wasn't what it should've been at he time. But overall not a bad place at all
Pluspunten
Free food for your breaks with a price limit
Minpunten
Doing duties that aren't your position
Fast-paced
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC11 september 2018
It’s a fun yet stressful job. You get to talk to people all day and stay on your feet. If you’re a person that I high energy and loves people this seems like an obvious choice.
Free Food
Hours are sometimes inconsistent
Bedrijfscultuur
Great working environment, love the people
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Naples, FL6 september 2018
The other employees are very friendly and the customers (for the most part) are always kind as well. When I began working however, there was a different operational manager and nearly an entire different team... so over the past year I’ve seen many of my coworkers & new friends leave for new employees to come in. It’s a constantly changing and flowing team.
Free meal
Minpunten
Short breaks, few hours, no tips
Fun environment
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Capitol Heights, MD3 september 2018
Chick fil a was a great work environment you gain knowledge not to mention friendships they are helpful and engaging with employees management schedule work dances cook-outs etc family oriented
Free lunch
Rude customers
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
its not for everyone
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Fairview Heights, IL2 september 2018
This was a great learning experience for me but working here is totally not for everyone, its quick pace you have to learn fast you cant make mistakes they expect complete perfection and above thats the hardest part of job but what i learned from working here is that everyone talks about everyone it is litterally nothing but drama
Pluspunten
free lunches, discounts, free drinks, clean
30 min breaks, drama
fast pace
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, GA1 september 2018
It was a great place for you to start working if you have never worked before. They do try to treat you fairly. When i got pregnant i worked there for as long as i could before being on my feet to long would hurt my back. Another thing was they wanted me to lift heavy things and being pregnant i couldn't. Overall it is a great starter job.
free lunch, discount prices
Minpunten
short breaks, always on your feet in uncomfortable shoes
Great work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Port Charlotte, FL29 augustus 2018
I worked here in high school and this was one of my favorite jobs that I have had. The managers are always super helpful and I learned a lot of teamwork here.
Excellent place to work
Cashier/Customer Service/Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Viera, FL29 augustus 2018
One of the best places to start a first time job and I absolutely loved it! The crew members here will make you feel at home and the menu is very easy to learn so you will not have to worry as much.
30 Minute lunch break; Cow dollars;
No benefits; Over crowded
Company is so so
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX23 augustus 2018
Provides great work opportunities to those who have years of working for the company but very few opportunities to those who are just beginning there work experience.
Sundays off
Growth opportunities are small
chickfila
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Humble, TX20 augustus 2018
This was my first job, and honestly I can say it had taught me a lot. Great work environment and managment. The food is awesome and I loved working for this company.
Fun working place
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Flower Mound, TX17 augustus 2018
Love working there. Have team work, fun place to grow in. Flexible hours and they help with schedule and school love it but had to leave for personal reasons.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun, fast paced work environment
Cashier and Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Fairview Heights, Illinois16 augustus 2018
This is a great place to work if you are just starting out in the work field. The most beneficial fast food place around, and it's fun. Also teaches life skills while working here
Bedrijfscultuur
Apply there if you’re willing to work hard
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA15 augustus 2018
Overall it was a good experience but I would not apply if you’re not ready for the heat that comes with it. They work around any activities but are not willing to have a one on one conversation with employees.
Good environment
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Asheboro, NC10 augustus 2018
This job was good for me I learned a whole lot I didn't know before and I will always be grateful to them. They have very good management and they are quick paced.
Free meals
Minpunten
Gets packed and stressful sometimes
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
very fast pace working place
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL9 augustus 2018
A typical day at Chick-Fil-A would consist of serving breakfast to the fire fighters who came in the morning and prepare for lunch when it would get extremely busy.. The best part about working here was being able to serve my regular customers and just meeting all sorts of different people.. I loved to be able to work under extremely stressful situations..
Pluspunten
having the opportunity to work at such a well known and loved fast food.
not much time to stock
Stressful
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC8 augustus 2018
Chick fil a is always a busy place but it can be a good place to work you learn how to multi ttask and how to never be rude and always be nice to the costumer.
Discounts
Short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and easy going work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Stevensville, MD8 augustus 2018
Our busy time of the year is summer and does not stop until September/Labor Day Weekend. Hours vary, depending on your schedule and all the other employees. Management works with your schedule daily. Employees are more like your family, we help each other. I am typically in the dining room, which means more one on one time with the guests, which I prefer.
paid lunch
hours vary
caring place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX7 augustus 2018
It was a pretty fast paced place to work. Management really seems like the care about their employees. Pay was great along with the hours. It is truly a great place to work.
1 free meal and 50% on all other meals
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
No words other than just horrible
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Little Rock Arkansas7 augustus 2018
We are treated as if we are trash. Talked down to by the current owner as if we are worthless. He goes off on people to the point where they cry or quit on the spot even if it was a small mistake and a lot of times if they did not do it. We are RARELY given a raise and you are lucky if you get the amount of hours that you ask for. If you aren't in need for money and love to be gone off on, people getting in your face, teenagers who just started getting better pay than you then this is the job for you. Also, the boss constantly takes away break food which is already limited and constantly refuses raises as if you aren't working hard. All I have to say is good luck!
Pluspunten
Small amount of money for break food
Minpunten
Limited breaks, disrespectful owner, horrible staff that won't help you, most of the managers are stuck up and will talk bad about you, etc.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag