Reviews voor Customer Service Associate / Cashier bij Chick-fil-A

328 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Chick FIl A
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Oak Lawn, IL7 december 2017
I dont like, nor have i ever like working at chick fil a. The management is poor, the hours are garbage and for the amount of work and drama that you go through it just isn't worth it
The Job itself.
Fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Gainesville, FL6 december 2017
A typical day at chicfk-fil-awas always busy 24/7. Working at chick-fil-a helped me grow a lot. it helped me not become shy anymore and helped me learn how to make and talk to people. I loved the people that worked there ! The hardest part of this job would have to be consistently staying busy but after a couple of weeks you get used to it and i loved loved loved working there !
productive and fast paed
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Wilmington, NC5 december 2017
clock in and get right to work
i learned how to multitask
managemant was good
very fast paced
i would have to say cleaning at night there is a lot that goes into cleaning there
the interaction with others
free break meals
short breaks
Great Place
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Mooresville, NC3 december 2017
Working at Chick-fil-a, was a great place. Everyone enjoyed coming to work, and everyone was friends with everyone. No dram and a stress-free environment.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great first place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Colonial Heights, VA19 november 2017
It’s a great place to work . Fast paced. SOME managers are really good at what they do. Employees are awesome . Sometimes managers tend to get catty but that’s at every Work place . Pay is good for fast food
$7 free lunch
scheduling
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
great work environment and experience
Cashier, Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Bradenton, FL16 november 2017
overall Chick Fil A was a great and fun experience I learned a lot of different and new ways of having great work ethics more consistency and dedication to serving guest daily at the work place
discounts
unpaid break
Great work environment.
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Gaffney, SC15 november 2017
Chick-fil-A is definitely a wonderful place to work. I would say that it is surely the busiest fast food restaurant in my area at least. I am trained in all areas with the exception of one and one thing I learned is how to adapt quickly in any situation and how to be flexible. Loved the culture of the company and how management strives to make it the most hospitable environment. The hardest part of my job is definitely staying relaxed when we get super busy. The most enjoyable part would probably be hearing our guests speak of the impact we make in our community.
50% discounts while on the clock
Minpunten
Very difficult to advance, not many benefits.
Great environment to work
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Winston-Salem, NC14 november 2017
I loved working at chickfila, because you are taught from day one great customer service skills. My customer service skills are at the top of the charts compared to other fast food restaurants.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a fast pace job and fun coworkers
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Winchester, VA7 november 2017
It's a great place to work for if you're young and love fast pace jobs. It's a great first job with free break food made fresh everyday. All of the managers there really care about you and want the best for you.
Free break food
Minpunten
Short breaks, benifits weren't that good
racist
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Tuscaloosa, AL6 november 2017
seems to be EXTRA friendly in the beginning. wok you harder than your pay rate. extremely rude and disrespectful. shows favortism. complains about your hair colors.
Pluspunten
half on food when you order
poor management
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Auburn, AL6 november 2017
Chick-fil-A is a fast pace working place, you have to be on top of everything all at once, you never get a break it's constant. You have to be strong to work at a Chick-fil-A!
Free lunch
Minpunten
Short breaks and rude workers
Wonderful
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Cookeville, TN1 november 2017
Fast paced environment with nice coworkers and a well organized management team that would go out of their way for your comfort. A very fantastic place to have your first job.
Bedrijfscultuur
Chick fil A Great fast food.
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Sunnyvale, CA27 oktober 2017
make sure dinning room is clean , The bathroom clean as well and have our uniform correct . Being players and patients with our customers. Its a great working with our employee everyone is nice.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Great First Job and Learning Experience
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Dahlonega, GA24 oktober 2017
Chickfila is a wonderful company to start working at- especially if its you're first job. I made good friends while working there and learned a lot about good work ethic. This is a great starting point for earning money and learning the "in's and out's" of working a part or full time job.
bad job
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  North Riverside, IL23 oktober 2017
I would not recommend this place at all, only good thing is you have Sunday of for sure, but other then that favoritism is really big here. The cow was my favorite part of it all.
Bedrijfscultuur
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Walnut Creek, CA17 oktober 2017
Received and inputted dine-in and drive-thru food orders; Accepted and posted cash and credit card payments; Served customers in a quick and professional manner, while providing superior customer service; Handled customer complaints, while listening to the customer to improve and correct any and all negative experiences; closed\ the restaurant and performed all closing duties: restocked supplies and condiments for following A.M. shift, cleaned dining areas, and kitchen by adhering to food and safety regulations.
i liked the job
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Owings Mills, MD17 oktober 2017
the job was very fun . the management was very respectful and fun i enjoyed my time working there and if i could go back i would because the job was very informative.
Cashier/Customer Service Rep (huidige medewerker) –  Thomson, GA16 oktober 2017
Friendly and caring management. Willing to work with schedules. Clean environment. Full time and part time positions available. Closed on Sundays. Bi weekly pay.
Fun place to work at
Great Benefits
Short on People
Needs better Management & Starting Wages
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NC14 oktober 2017
Management could definitely be improved because a lot of times people use their power/control against people. This is a job that is really beneficial to high school students and students in transition to college. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone who wants to move up fast within a company or someone who expects to make over $11 starting. Overall, workplace culture is pretty good

Algehele waardering