Reviews voor Customer Service Associate / Cashier bij Chick-fil-A

510 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 10.505 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Very good work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Glastonbury, CT11 december 2018
Working at Chick Fil A provides many great opportunities and experiences. Chick Fil A has one of the best working environments I have seen so far. Working at Chick Fil A has given me a very positive view on fast food restaurants.
I liked it
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Odessa, TX26 november 2018
Managers are alright it was sometimes fun it really isn’t hard you meet a lot of people the managers are ok the owner of the store is hardly ever there
Free meals everyday
Minpunten
Working with a lot of teens who don’t like to work
hectic but cool
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Conroe, TX26 november 2018
Its super cool but they expect u to be a robot with no personality so that gets annoying, sometimes u may have a 15 min break and sometimes a 45 min break,
ur more than likely put outside for 2-4 hours or even more consistently.
Pluspunten
discounts IF u worked that day
Minpunten
short/ too long breaks, u have to speak a script basically
Okay
Customer Service Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Conway, AR24 november 2018
The management is okay. The staff is very young. The hours are good. The pay is good. It was flexible hours. I liked working there, I just did not have time to work and go to school.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Productive and efficient workplace
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Cookeville, TN24 november 2018
Chick-Fil-A is a good and efficient work environment for anyone, whether they're looking for their first job or a better work environment. The days are fast paced but manageable, management is easy to work with, and your co-workers become your best friends very quickly. The hardest part of working at Chick-Fil-A, and also the easiest in my opinion, is catering to the customers. All sorts of customers come in, whether they're having a good or bad day. Catering to their needs is both challenging, and rewarding because some of them become good friends that you normally would never have met. Overall, Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work.
Pluspunten
Free meals, within a certain price range
Minpunten
Your schedule can change depending on what is needed
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced & very fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX19 november 2018
I love this job and the food is amazing. The people here are very positive and amazing . It’s like having a second family but with money & food . I would definitely recommend working here !!
great job
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Tallahassee, FL19 november 2018
Chick-fil-a is an overall great place to work but the pay is the lowest hourly wage possible. The pay is not worth how much you work at all. The managers and staff are very fun and understanding. The Chick-fil-a is on campus so they understood that their employees were college students.
great environment
low pay
No Comment
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJ13 november 2018
No comment, The GM tried to run the store under his own guidelines not those of the company. Therefore the younger employees were given more opportunities and were able to reap the benefits. Also it was who you know kinda store.
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
It is fun to work as long as the customers are nice
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Chandler, AZ12 november 2018
Chick fil a is not flexible with scheduling and frequently scheduled me when i told them i wasn't available or put in vacation days months in advance. they expected everyone to be able to close on weeknights which meant getting out as late as 11:30pm on school nights. the managers were very harsh with doing little work for themselves.
Free meals while working
Not flexible schedules
very busy
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia Beach, VA 2345611 november 2018
it was usually busy the management wasn't that great and it was hard to get hours i didn't learn much only to move quickly and get things done right so customers weren't unhappy
free lunch
poor management, no hours
Fast pace enviorment
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Encinitas, CA10 november 2018
Chick-Fil-A was a tough physical working environment but it also taught me to pay attention to details.
They also taught me cash handling and most of all, to have great customer service
Good Part Time Job
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Nottingham, MD10 november 2018
The hours are very flexible, which is good for a college students and those who aren’t available as much. Free lunch is included, which is always a plus.
Free Lunch
Bedrijfscultuur
Very fast paced work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Dallas, GA8 november 2018
Working at Chickfila was fun at first, but you must ask for a pay raise, you do not all have a starting pay, pay is very uneven for most that work here. if you talk about pay you will most likely get fired probably because everyone would then find out how unfair the pay is. When times start to get high management then starts to get stressed and not very friendly to coworkers.
at my location you get a 30 minute break with free food
Minpunten
unfair starting pay, often shortened or no break at all
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Harsh Management but good people
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Anderson, SC8 november 2018
I worked on the cash register and in the kitchen. Management would always be down my throat and would always want us as a team to go faster. Sometimes they would embarrass you in front of other employees so that you wouldn’t make a mistake again. I love chick-fil-a but this job caused me anxiety.
Free lunches, meet people
Minpunten
Low pay, rude customers, and harsh management
Calm environment and relaxed
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Troy, OH6 november 2018
Good place to work! The environment isn’t stressful and all the people who a joy to work with. However, the lack of communication with managers was a big red flag when I came home for Spring Break.
Discounts, Calm Environment, Good people
Minpunten
Lack of hours and communication
Bedrijfscultuur
was a good beginning job for my high school years
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Shrewsbury, PA1 november 2018
Working there taught me now to handle working the public and to also follow directions from a supervisor. It also taught me how to work with other team members in order to complete duties and customer rush hours.
Pluspunten
friendly and good food to eat
Minpunten
not much opportunity to learn new positions
Fun and friendly staff
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX1 november 2018
I love the food, the company, and the location. Job security was just sketchy. The location of the store I worked at was in the airport and it stayed busy. It was very fun working there but also became tiring when we short staffed and had to do several different jobs.
Free lunch
Short staffed
Bedrijfscultuur
fast paced and fun with good environment
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Bradenton, FL1 november 2018
good and fun idk it was very stressful at times we were busy. I learned what to do by training for 2 weeks on a tablet. You make great friends and the customers are always sweet with a few ppl being rude having a bad day.
free meal, 50 percent off days you work
sometimes scary management
An Excellent Place to Work
Cashier and Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Windermere, FL25 oktober 2018
At Chick-fil-A, you can get assigned to a variety of jobs. The main one of those for teens and new team members is the register position, where you take orders and provide general customer service. I've learned a lot about people skills, and the management is always great. Sometimes dealing with certain customers can be hard, but it's always great to work with nice people.
Pluspunten
Free break food, 50 percent off while off duty.
Fun Work Place
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, NC25 oktober 2018
A typical day at work
I Learned how to deal with a face passed environment
Its a very diverse environment
Hardest part of the job is Dealing with un-experienced customers .
free lunch
short breaks
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag