Reviews voor Customer Service Associate / Cashier bij Chick-fil-A

362 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Awesome and friendly.
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Diberville, MS21 februari 2018
Working for this company was great. It's really fast pace. What I probably love the most is that everyone has their own spot so no one gets confused or stressed.
10 dollar allowance on lunches
Short breaks
Good with scheduling
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  McDonough, GA20 februari 2018
Chick-fil-A is a decent place to work for depending on the operator you have. Most operators are more worried about receiving a dollar than taking care of their customers. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work at Chick-fil-A.
Great Place to Work
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Littleton, CO16 februari 2018
Great place to work at in high school. You learn allot about teamwork and what you should expect from a job. You also learn allot about customer service.
Pluspunten
Free food if you work 8 hours.
A christian enviorment
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Brunswick, GA13 februari 2018
Greet customers run cash register resolve customer complaints. I learned the history of Chick-fil-A and also found out one of my relatives worked @the original Dwarf house.
Bedrijfscultuur
itis an ok place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Salisbury, MD13 februari 2018
A typical day was to clock in go upfront and either run a cash register, milkshake machine or bagging food. I worked at the one on the campus of Salisbury University so it isn't the typical Chick-fila experience
Bedrijfscultuur
productive workplace and very outgoing staff
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Toledo, OH12 februari 2018
Working at Chick-fil-A was an absolutely amazing experience to have it was good vibes all around, everyone was nice and had a smile no their faces, and overall everyone was great with customers.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Augusta, GA12 februari 2018
I was about 15 or 16 when I started working there. You had to do 10 hours online before coming into the store and actually started working which was a bit stressful but worth the wait. Once I got there and actually started working it was everything that I had to do online which made it really simple and easy to learn. The experience of working there was amazing.
Funworking Environment
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Troy, OH7 februari 2018
Meeting and greeting guests as they entered and left the business. All employees worked well with one another. I learned new things about the restaurant business and how it operates. Taking out the trash was the hardest part. I enjoyed meeting new people and working with a great bunch of coworkers.
Pluspunten
Half off lunches when you worked over 6 hours.
great job
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Rocky Mount, NC31 januari 2018
chick fil a is a place with a lot of great people and a lot of respect and smiles. Everyone in the were very nice and kind. while working there I learned a lot about manners and how to speak with people.
free lunches
really no cons
productive
Cashier/Customer Service/crew trainee (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA29 januari 2018
CFA at the airport is one of the best jobs out there they always busy so you'll never be bored doing nothing! Its also on the busiest concourse (A). overall Chick-Fil-A is a great company to work for and ill be proud to recommend it to anyone.
Free Lunch, Great work environment
Never Leave On Time
Bedrijfscultuur
It could be very stressful, hard, and disrespectful. Yet again, it could be fun every now and then.
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Spring, TX28 januari 2018
Don’t let anyone run over you! The first moment you get disrespected by a manager or anyone, call it out. The environment isn’t what it appears it to be.
Discounts
Sometimes no breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Chick Fil A is the best place to work at!
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakewood, CO23 januari 2018
You can't go wrong with Chick Fil A this has got to be the best place I have ever worked at, the only con I have was one of the managers who worked at Chick Fil A in Belmar, Colorado, he wasn't fair and would favor people. Other than that pay was great, food is AMAZING, I would definitely work there again!
Pluspunten
Free lunches, 50% off lunches off the clock, pay, atmosphere, etc.
NONE!
lack of hours
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA21 januari 2018
they wouldn't give me the hours that a applied for I was only getting 15 to 20 hours a week. it was a good job and a very nice place to work at. i would've stayed with the company if they wasn't shorting people hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work at for a first job
Cashier/Customer Service/Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Brownsville, TX20 januari 2018
Chick-Fil-A is a wonderful place to work at while attending classes. They have flexible hours and it's always a nice and comfortable surrounding to be around. Never got tired working for this company.
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful but helps build character
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Arlington, TX18 januari 2018
Great food restaurant not good with workers. Not fair treatment if you have an emergency not a secure job.work more than one position and have to work fast to please the manager
Free food
Stressful
Stressful Environment
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX16 januari 2018
Working her is very stressful, you have to do multiple things at once, hardly have any time for a break. The people are friendly but there is a lot to do at once.
great first job
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Thornton, CO15 januari 2018
I liked chick fil a lot as my first job. Only worked part time as I was in school at the time. hours worked out well with my schedule. starting out I was shown everything for my cash register job. how to handle certain food but I never got to cook part. as I had to leave chick fil a unexpectedly when I was forced to move.
Pluspunten
work certain amount of hours get a free sandwhich
Minpunten
fast food is very stressful
quick pace
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Annapolis, MD14 januari 2018
what I learned from working at chick fli a would be that every job is different and that some people have there own way of learning how to do things. I've also learned that everything does not need a reaction and to always keep a smile on your face.
free lunch
poor benifits
Poor management
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Sheridan, CO13 januari 2018
There were many things that I can thank this company for. They gave me my first job, taught me how to grow up, how to treat people in many different situations. But overall they definitely don't know how to manage. They also suck at moving people up that deserve it and put heart and effort into growing into a higher role.
Good environment, friendly staff
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Kernersville, NC9 januari 2018
Great place to work, very fast pace, advancement is fairly difficult, good coworkers, learning how to deal with the public, over all- it’s a really nice environment
20 minute paid break, free breakfood