Reviews voor Customer Service Associate / Cashier bij Chick-fil-A

412 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 8.803 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
very productive.
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Colonial Heights, VA16 juni 2018
working for this company was a very fun experience and i loved it, i loved helping costumers and getting to know them better by engaging into a conversation with them while taking care of their needs.
free lunches on break.
short break.
Positive and Respectful Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Bartlett, TN12 juni 2018
In Chick-fil-A I would usually be assigned to work in the front at cashier, and would stay there until they would rotate me to taking orders at the drive through, or the cashier at drive through. They always rotate people, so I had the opportunity to experience more than one role. I also sometimes did drive through drinks, ice cream, or arrange trays or bagging food. I learned to be more flexible, react/respond quickly, compromise, customer service and interactions. The management was kind and understanding while still expecting us to do our best and represent Chick-fil-A the way its meant to be. The hardest part was the rushes at the busiest times of the day. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fulfillment of accomplishing much.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Chick Fil A
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Suwanee, GA11 juni 2018
Chick fil a was a great environment but pay was not optimal. Days somewhat felt long, it was repetitive and sometimes customers were often rude. Chick Fil a taught me good quality traits that I take with me the rest of my life
Free Food
Pay was bad
Nice place
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY7 juni 2018
It was a nice place to work my employees were cool and they are closed on Sunday I had a good experience working at chic -fil-a I really didn't have any problems working at the establishment
Great people
Respectable
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced and sometimes stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Waynesville, NC6 juni 2018
Chick-fil-A is a very fast paced job that can often get chaotic and stressful. The work day flies by because you are always busy so that's a plus. Management is great and they usually try to work with your schedule.
free lunch
no benefits besides discounts
Bedrijfscultuur
fun place to work. lots of nice people come into store.
Prep-Cashier-Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Florida6 juni 2018
Lots of community involvement! very upbeat place to work. they are also understanding about employees needs. very good food. not like other quick serve places.
free and paid lunches up to 20 mins
Minpunten
work is fast paced and hard
great place
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Airy, NC1 juni 2018
working at chick fil a helps you really come out of your shell. the training is excellent as well as the management. great work is always noticed and appreciated.
discounts
no benefits
It was fun.
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Athens, GA1 juni 2018
It is fun to work at CFA. They just didnt keep up with their schedules. They didnt give the raises they were suppose to and pretty much told you that you had to find another joh for the summer.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
low paying job not worth the stress
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Tallahassee, FL31 mei 2018
Low paying job with no advancement and poor management. It had a very stressful with a very high work pace. Unreliable co-workers and managers and no benefits.
free lunch
Minpunten
short breaks and no benefits
excellent
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Harvey, LA29 mei 2018
such a wonderful place too work, they are very helpful, teach you so many things and lots of over time available, they tend to over work you but its all worth it with the experiences you gain
Bedrijfscultuur
Bad management and inconsistent hours
Cashier, Customer Service, Stocking (huidige medewerker) –  Edmond, OK24 mei 2018
There are many managers but they never found out why they lost so many employees?. They don't really care about their employees and flex schedules out of your availability.
Free lunches
Minpunten
short breaks sometimes never got breaks. no employee discount.
Great as a first job
Cashier, Customer Service, Stocking (voormalige medewerker) –  Hoover, AL20 mei 2018
This was a great first job while in high school. I enjoyed the team members. I was able to attend Cow College and worked as the cow at events. My main jobs and responsibilities at work were cashier, stocker, headset, & traffic director.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very productive and quick paced work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA20 mei 2018
I learned a lot in the 8 months that I've worked at Chick-Fil-A. The workday is sometimes hectic but we set goals for ourselves that we often time complete. Chick-Fil-A was my first job and I'm glad it was because now i set high expectations when it comes to looking for a job.
good food
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Meridian, MS19 mei 2018
too little pay, annoying managers, expensive, the workers are rude, they make you do too much extra stuff. i would not work there again no matter what.
short breaks, annoying people
very interesting
Cashier, Customer Service, Stocking (voormalige medewerker) –  Smithfield, NC17 mei 2018
Chickfila is a very family oriented restaurant. You meet different people everyday. Making bonds with the customers makes them feel at home. They provide a good choice of food.
Discount off break food.
Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Chantilly, VA16 mei 2018
My typical day is taking orders on the register which is okay for a couple of hours but i get tired of it and want to do something else and sometimes they don't let me and it's especially difficult when you are working full time doing the same thing over and over for weeks.I really don't like standing up all day sometimes I wish I could sit down for a little to let my legs rest . The management is pretty horrible when I first started there it was okay but when I returned back from school it went downhill, two in particular. These two managers have said some pretty mean things to me for example "You should work in the kitchen", "Maybe this job is not right for you", "Why does this guy have to question everything I say?" just to name a few but I've never had a problem with my fellow team members. I also don't understand why they hire people who don't speak any English to work in the front it is so embarrassing when a customer asks them something and they just don't understand and have to ask me to translate . The customers is where this job excels at being bad the customers will complain about everything even if it is about 1 penny I'm not kidding. This one time this customer even told me to "F" myself in the drive-thru because of the breakfast time but that is seen as okay because "the customer is always right" motto is taken way to seriously. I always have this uncomfortable feeling that customers are making rude comments about me in their head 24/7.Anyways at least this place tries to do the right thing sometimes . The most fun times were i was in the cow costume or when I  meer... did this event selling food at a school. Chick-fil-a is not a career neither is it a full time job it is a part-time job at best or a summer job no wonder why people don't stay here for very long.  minder
Free Lunch for most items
Low Pay, Horrible Customer and some managers
Bedrijfscultuur
chick fil a was the best job
Cashier/Customer Service/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Port Arthur, TX14 mei 2018
I liked going to work everyday, everyone there was always nice to everyone. I loved meeting most of the customers that come in, most of them have stories to tell and some just put a smile on your face . Everyone that come in and work there is family .
nice environment
short breaks
Beat job ever
Cashier and Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA10 mei 2018
management was excellent, co workers were nice. Pay was good. It was in the airport so we were always busy. Fun fexliable hours understanding management.
Discount on lunch
Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakeland, FL8 mei 2018
Chick-Fil-A functioned very well. Each employee had a station to maintain and a task to be filled. Once everyone was doing their job the store flowed very well.
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful high paced work place
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Frederick, MD8 mei 2018
A typical day started with unloading the produce truck and stocking the store/kitchen for the morning. Management was very hands on, the majority, very friendly and proactive to help you succeed. The store owner was friendly, but cared about production more than employees. The workplace was very high paced and very stressful due to how busy the restaurant gets. The hardest part of the job was meeting the high pace demand set by the store owner and the popularity of the store. The most enjoyable part was the friendships I made while working. Hours were very flexible.
Discounted food
Little/no benefits
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Chick-fil-A. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag